- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a heavy saucepan or skillet, brown the ground beef and onions. Season the ground beef mixture with garlic salt and set aside.
- In a skillet, fry the tortillas in vegetable oil. Spoon some meat mixture and cheese into the center of each tortilla, roll them up and arrange them in a 9x13 inch baking dish or oblong pan. Pour the enchilada sauce over the rolled enchiladas and top with any remaining meat or cheese.
- Bake in the preheated 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 20 to 30 minutes.
EASY BEEF ENCHILADAS
These beef enchiladas are so easy to make! Hope you enjoy!
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by Meranda
Categories 100+ Everyday Cooking Recipes
Number Of Ingredients: 12
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Cook and stir ground beef and onion in a skillet until beef is browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain off grease. Stir 1 cup Cheddar cheese, sour cream, taco seasoning, and pepper into the beef mixture until cheese is melted. Mix in red enchilada sauce, chili powder, and salt.
- Warm tortillas in the microwave for about 1 minute. Spoon about 1/4 cup of the beef mixture into the center of each tortilla. Roll tortillas up and place in the casserole dish, seam-side down. Spoon any leftover sauce, black beans, and olives over the tortillas. Sprinkle remaining cheese over the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and filling is bubbling, about 20 minutes.
What I love most about this recipe, besides that it's ridiculously easy, is I can adjust it to use whatever leftovers or fillings I have on hand. It's always a winner with my family. -P Richards, Jupiter, Florida
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients: 9
- In a large skillet, saute onion in butter until tender. Stir in chicken and green chilies; heat through. , In a small skillet over medium heat, combine one can enchilada sauce and 1/2 cup cream; heat through. Remove from the heat. Dip tortillas, one at a time, into warm sauce; place on a small plate. Place about 1/3 cup chicken mixture down the center of tortilla; sprinkle with 1 tablespoon cheese. Roll up and place seam side down in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Repeat with the remaining tortillas, sauce and filling. Combine remaining enchilada sauce and cream with remaining sauce mixture; pour over enchiladas. Cover and bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
EASY BEEF ENCHILADAS
With just one pound of ground beef and 20 minutes of prep time, you can have a pleases-all-customers dinner for five on the table in less than an hour with this easy enchilada recipe. Transform five simple ingredients into this cheesy, hearty meal, with a little help from Betty.
Recipe From bettycrocker.com
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients: 5
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) baking dish or pan with cooking spray.
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook beef over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly cooked; drain. Stir in 1/2 cup of the enchilada sauce and the chiles.
- Spread 1/2 cup of the enchilada sauce evenly in baking dish. Spread 1/4 cup beef mixture down center of each tortilla; sprinkle with 1 tablespoon cheese. Wrap tortillas tightly around filling, placing seam side down in baking dish. Top with remaining enchilada sauce. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Load tortillas with a filling of your choice, then top with tomato sauce and cheese to make enchiladas. Take a look at our best Mexican-style recipes...
Recipe From bbcgoodfood.com
Number Of Ingredients: 1
Recipe From foodnetwork.com
Provided by Rachael Ray : Food Network
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients: 15
- Preheat the oven to 275 degrees F.
- Wrap corn tortillas in foil and warm in the oven. Bring broth to a boil in a saute pan. Set chicken into broth with bay and oregano and onion. Return to a boil, cover and reduce heat to simmer. Poach chicken in broth 10 minutes. Remove chicken breasts to a bowl and shred with 2 forks. Add 1/2 cup of cooking liquid and tomato paste, spices and salt and work through the chicken using the forks.
- Combine all sauce ingredients and heat through, keeping warm until needed.
- Remove tortillas from oven and switch broiler on high.
- Pile chicken mixture into warm corn tortillas and roll. Line flameproof casserole or baking dish with enchiladas, seam side down. Pour hot tomato sauce over the chicken enchiladas and top with cheese. Place in enchiladas in hot oven 6 inches from broiler and broil 5 minutes to melt cheese and set enchiladas. Serve.
60-minutes-or-less time-to-make course main-ingredient cuisine preparation occasion north-american main-dish beef mexican dietary spicy low-carb ground-beef low-in-something meat taste-mood number-of-servings
People also searched
More recipes about enchiladas
Enchilada Recipes | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.comBeef Enchiladas with Spicy Red Sauce. Rating: 4.56 stars. 131. Ground beef enchiladas in flour tortillas topped with spicy red sauce, cheese and fresh cilantro. So flavorful! Takes time and effort, but well worth it! Serve with Mexican rice and beans for a complete Mexican meal. By Vickie Boozer. ... Show details
Enchilada Recipes : Food Network | Food Network
Recipe From : foodnetwork.comYou'll need red enchilada sauce and chicken broth to make the sauce, a pound of ground beef, diced onions, green onions, olives and green chiles for the enchilada filling and corn tortillas for the... ... Show details
Beef Enchilada Recipes | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.comGround beef and onion are wrapped in flour tortillas, topped with Cheddar cheese and black olives, then baked. This is also great with leftover chicken, shredded beef or turkey. Serve with a … ... Show details
Chicken Enchilada Recipes | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.comA great enchilada recipe for a hot summer night, and all you have to do is pair it with a salad and rice! It's best when you let it cool and set for a bit (but my sister likes it best piled on top of tortilla chips). Serve with Mexican rice and a salad if desired. By Anya. Easy White Chicken Enchiladas. Easy White Chicken Enchiladas . Rating: 4.42 stars. 128 . This is a great 'guy' recipe ... ... Show details
Enchiladas - Simply Recipes
Recipe From : simplyrecipes.com2021-07-03 · Easy Enchiladas This easy recipe for Tex-Mex cheese enchiladas is a family favorite! Just lightly fry corn tortillas, roll them up with Jack or cheddar cheese, cover with a tomato and green chile sauce, more cheese, and bake. Elise Bauer. Instagram; Elise founded Simply Recipes in 2003 and led the site until 2019. She has an MA in Food Research from Stanford University. Learn about Simply ... ... Show details
Simple Perfect Enchiladas Recipe | Ree Drummond | Food Network
Recipe From : foodnetwork.com2014-07-01 · Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spread 1/2 cup of the sauce in the bottom of a 9- by 13-inch baking dish. Next, one at a time, dip each tortilla into the sauce. Set the sauce-soaked tortilla … ...
50 Flavor-Packed Enchilada Ideas We Love | Taste of Home
Recipe From : tasteofhome.com2020-07-29 · We wanted the taste of my chicken enchilada recipe, but we wanted it even faster. This kicked-up pizza is the fun creation we came up with. —Crystal Jo Bruns, Iliff, Colorado. Go to Recipe. 12 / 50. Pressure-Cooker White Chile Chicken Enchilada Soup I created this thick and creamy soup by adapting several recipes into one. Although previously a slow-cooker soup, the pressure cooker … ... Show details
30 Minute Mexican Enchiladas Recipe - The Spruce Eats
Recipe From : thespruceeats.comIngredients 1 cup cooking oil 16 corn or flour tortillas 1 (28-ounce) can enchilada sauce (or homemade red enchilada sauce) ... Show details
Our Best Chicken Enchilada Recipes - Taste of Home
Recipe From : tasteofhome.com2017-11-29 · Easy Chicken Enchiladas This chicken enchiladas recipe is so quick and easy, and I always receive a ton of compliments. It quickly becomes a favorite of friends whenever I share the recipe. Modify the spiciness with the intensity of the salsa and the green chiles to suit your taste. —Kristi Black, Harrison Township, Michigan . Go to Recipe. 2 / 9. Chicken Enchilada Bake Your family is going ... ... Show details
Enchilada Recipes Chicken, Cheese & More | Taste of Home
Recipe From : tasteofhome.comThe Superstore star dishes on how she fell in love with cooking during quarantine and shares her family's signature enchilada sauce recipe. Dutch Oven Enchiladas. 7 reviews. Scoop up a bite of these delicious Dutch oven enchiladas. It is a simple recipe to put together and is... Buffalo Chicken Enchiladas . 4 reviews. This is not a drill. These buffalo chicken enchiladas—filled with tender ... ... Show details
Chicken Enchiladas Recipe | Gimme Some Oven
Recipe From : gimmesomeoven.com2019-04-24 · To assemble the enchiladas, set up an assembly line including: tortillas, enchilada sauce, chicken mixture, and cheese. Lay out a tortilla, and spread two tablespoons of sauce over the surface of the tortilla. Add a generous spoonful of the chicken mixture in a line down the center of the tortilla, then sprinkle with 1/3 cup cheese. ... Show details
Beef Enchiladas | RecipeTin Eats
Recipe From : recipetineats.com2019-08-15 · Preheat oven to 180C/350F. Heat oil in a skillet over high heat. Add garlic and onion, cook for 2 minutes. Add beef and cook for 2 minutes, breaking it up as you go. ... Show details
Easy Enchiladas Recipes | Campbell's Kitchen
Recipe From : campbells.comEasy Recipes & Ideas Dinner. Chicken Enchiladas with Creamy Green Chile Sauce. (27) Dinner Chicken. Enchiladas Suizas. (7) Dinner Chicken. Chicken Enchiladas. (33) ... Show details
Chicken Enchiladas | RecipeTin Eats
Recipe From : recipetineats.com2020-03-09 · Make roux - Heat oil in saucepan over medium heat. Add flour and stir 20 seconds. Add other ingredients - Add 2 tbsp Enchilada Seasoning, broth and tomato. ... Show details
Enchilada Recipes - Easy Mexican Recipes - Old El Paso
Recipe From : oldelpaso.comCheck out our delicious enchiladas recipes. Including easy beef enchiladas and corn and chicken enchiladas. Enjoy with the whole family! ... Show details
Chicken Enchiladas Recipe - NatashasKitchen.com
Recipe From : natashaskitchen.com2020-04-28 · In a bowl beat the cream cheese. Add the sour cream, green chilis, enchiladas sauce, 1/4 tsp salt, pepper, garlic powder and paprika; beat until combined. Divide the mixture into two bowls, add 2/3 of the sauce into a large bowl. Set aside remaining 1/3 of the sauce for the top. ... Show details
How to Make Enchiladas as Good as Your Favorite Mexican ...
Recipe From : bhg.com2020-02-21 · Most enchilada recipes are variations on the same easy theme: Wrap tortillas around a filling, place the filled tortillas in a baking dish, and bake them with sauce and cheese on top. It's hard to believe anyone could resist this combo. Another great thing about making enchiladas is that they're completely customizable so you can tailor them to anyone's taste preference. Follow these simple ... ... Show details
Chicken Enchiladas Recipe | Tyler Florence | Food Network
Recipe From : foodnetwork.comTop with remaining enchilada sauce and cheese. Bake for 15 minutes in a preheated 350 degree F oven until cheese melts. Garnish with cilantro, scallion, sour cream and chopped tomatoes before serving. ...
Easy Ground Beef Enchiladas Recipe — The Mom 100
Recipe From : themom100.com2021-07-18 · Preheat the oven to 350°F. Heat a large skillet over medium high heat, then add just enough oil to barely coat the bottom of the pan. Add the tortillas, one at a time, and cook for about 20 seconds on each side until the tortillas are soft. ... Show details
The BEST Ground Beef Enchiladas | It Is a Keeper
Recipe From : itisakeeper.com2018-10-12 · Why This Recipe for Ground Beef Enchiladas Works. For years, my son’s favorite recipe were these easy Chicken Enchiladas (prior to that it was Chicken Spaghetti). He would ask for them at least once per week and I made sure I always had a spare batch in the freezer. Subscribe to my YouTube channel for step-by-step tutorials of your favorite It Is a Keeper recipes! Not too long ago, I had ... ... Show details
Chicken Enchiladas - Easy Chicken Recipes
Recipe From : easychickenrecipes.comMix together butter and flour over heat. Add in enchilada sauce, salt, and pepper. Allow to simmer. 1. Saute onion and green chiles. Add the spices and shredded chicken. Stir to combine and heat through. 2. Add sour cream, queso fresco, and shredded cheese to the chicken mixture and stir to combine. ... Show details
Enchiladas recipes - BBC Food
Recipe From : bbc.co.ukEnchiladas recipes. Enchiladas are the perfect crowd pleaser for family and friends. Chicken, beef, turkey or veggie we have plenty of recipes to choose from to make the ultimate Tex-Mex feast. ... Show details