BAKED BRIE WITH LAVENDER HONEY AND HERBS
- For the Lavender Honey (Makes 1 cup):
- Heat the honey and lavender flowers in a small saucepan over high heat until boiling, 4 to 5 minutes. Allow the mixture to cool. Once cool, strain the mixture through a sieve, filtering out the lavender flowers.
- For the baked brie:
- Preheat the broiler.
- Slice the baguette diagonally in 1/4-inch-thick slices and place on a broiler pan. Broil until toasted, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Chop the garlic, rosemary and thyme and place in a small bowl. Add the oil and lavender honey and stir to combine.
- Put the chilled brie on a sheet pan and score the top with a paring knife, as if you are etching it into slices. This will let the oil and herbs soak into the cracks and give the cheese room to melt and expand.
- Spread the herb and honey mixture and spread across the top of the brie. Season with salt and pepper and bake until it starts to melt, 10 minutes.
- Serve with the toasted baguette slices.
BAKED BRIE WITH FRESH HERBS
- Reconstitute tomato bits in hot water about 10 minutes; drain and set aside.
- In bowl of food processor combine tomato bits, basil, cheese, nuts, oil, garlic and pepper.
- Process to form a fine paste; season with salt.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Bring to room temperature before topping cheese.
- Trim top crust from Brie wheels.
- Cover top of cheese with tomato mixture, dividing equally.
- On baking sheet, bake in 375ºF oven about 5 minutes, just until cheese begins to melt.
- Transfer to serving plates and surround with croutons or crackers.
- Garnish with basil sprigs.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 113.8, Fat 9.4, SaturatedFat 5.2, Cholesterol 28.9, Sodium 212.5, Carbohydrate 1, Fiber 0.3, Sugar 0.5, Protein 6.5
CREAMY BAKED BRIE WITH STRAWBERRIES, PECANS AND HONEY
Brie baked until it's warm and creamy inside is one of the world's easiest yet tastiest appetizers. In this recipe the brie is topped with Dijon mustard and toasted pecans, surrounded with fresh strawberries and drizzled with honey. Served with toasted baguette slices and fresh fruit, it makes a nice light meal.
Provided by Feast Your Eyes
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray shallow baking dish with no-stick cooking spray; place cheese in dish.
- Evenly spread the mustard over the top of the cheese; sprinkle with the toasted pecans.
- Bake uncovered for 5 - 6 minutes or until center feels soft when you push down with a spoon.
- Let sit for a minute or two; top with strawberries and drizzle with honey.
- Serve warm with toasted baguette slices and fresh slices of fruit.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 151.3, Fat 10.6, SaturatedFat 5.2, Cholesterol 28.4, Sodium 220.8, Carbohydrate 8.8, Fiber 0.8, Sugar 7.7, Protein 6.5
More about "baked brie with lavender honey and herbs recipes"
EASY BAKED BRIE WITH HONEY RECIPE - FOODZESTY
Reviews 1Servings 6Cuisine French, MediterraneanCategory Appetizer, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch
- Place a piece of parched paper (I always like to crumble the parched paper) into a shallow medium/large round shallow baking pan. Unwrap the cheese and place the cheese onto the parched paper.
- Place into the pre-heated oven at 180 degrees for 7 to 8 minutes. But you must keep an eye on it so that it doesn't completely melt.
- Garnish with your favorite toppings and pour some delicious honey over the cheese. I like to toast my bread with a bit of olive oil and oregano and bake them until they are not completely golden brown. Serve brie and indulge.
BAKED BRIE WITH HONEY RECIPE | MYRECIPES
Servings 12Calories 135 per serving
EASY BAKED BRIE WITH HONEY AND SAGE - SIMPLY DELICIOUS
HONEY & THYME BAKED BRIE - SOBEYS INC.
HONEY ALMOND BAKED BRIE RECIPE - THE SEASONED MOM
HERBED BAKED BRIE RECIPE - BON APPéTIT
EASY BAKED BRIE WITH HONEY - READY IN 10 MINUTES! - A …
EASY BAKED BRIE WITH HONEY - I HEART NAPTIME
BAKED BRIE | RECIPETIN EATS
BAKED BRIE WITH HERBS AND HONEY - JCP EATS
Ratings 3Category AppetizerCuisine American, FrenchTotal Time 20 mins
MELTY BAKED BRIE WITH HERBED HONEY - EDIBLE OHIO VALLEY
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
BAKED BRIE RECIPE - CELEBRATING SWEETS
BAKED BRIE WITH HERBS | EAT FARM LOVE
BAKED BRIE WITH HONEY RECIPE - FOOD NEWS - FOODNEWSNEWS.COM
BAKED BRIE WITH FIGS AND HONEY RECIPE - AMANDA WILENS
BAKED BRIE WITH HOT HONEY AND PECANS - CASUAL FOODIST
HONEY HAZELNUT BAKED BRIE RECIPE - BRINEATURKEY
BAKED BRIE WITH LAVENDER HONEY AND HERBS FOOD- WIKIFOODHUB
HONEY SWEET BAKED BRIE - PURE SOUTHERN HONEY
BAKED BRIE WITH LAVENDER HONEY AND BEES KNEES BREEZE COCKTAILS …
BAKED BRIE | EASY RECIPE | DRIZZLED WITH HONEY! - WHOLESOME KITCHEN
HONEY HERB BAKED BRIE - XTREMA PURE CERAMIC COOKWARE
EASY BAKED BRIE WITH NUTS AND HONEY - GYPSYPLATE
HERB AND GARLIC BAKED BRIE RECIPE - LITTLE SPICE JAR
7 SHOWSTOPPING BAKED BRIE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
BAKED BRIE WITH HONEY AND WALNUTS - MOUNTAIN MAMA COOKS
BAKED BRIE WITH HONEY & PISTACHIO - DASH OF HONEY
BAKED BRIE - CTV
BAKED BRIE AND HONEY : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
PASTRY WRAPPED BAKED BRIE WITH HONEY, FIGS AND WALNUTS
BAKED BRIE WITH LAVENDER HONEY STRAWBERRIES ON TOASTED BAGUETTE ...
WHIPPED BRIE WITH HERBS AND HONEYCOMB ~ RHUBARB & LAVENDER
HERB BAKED BRIE - WOW WITH EASY APPETIZER! - ITS THYME 2 COOK
10 BEST HERB BAKED BRIE RECIPES - YUMMLY
HONEY HAZELNUT BAKED BRIE RECIPE : WATCH RECIPE VIDEOS
10 BEST HERB BAKED BRIE RECIPES | YUMMLY
BAKED BRIE RECIPE WITH HONEY - PIONEERWOMANMARINARA
BEST BAKED BRIE A LA REE RECIPES | THE PIONEER WOMAN - FOOD …
BAKED BRIE WITH LAVENDER HONEY AND HERBS | RECIPE | BAKED BRIE, …
BAKED BRIE WITH PEARS, ALMONDS, AND WILDFLOWER HONEY
4 INGREDIENT GARLIC BAKED BRIE (15 MINUTE APPETIZER!)
BAKED BRIE WITH ROSEMARY HONEY MIXED NUTS - BASIL AND BUBBLY
BAKED BRIE WITH HONEY: RECIPE - FINDING OUR WAY NOW
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What to do with Brie?A drizzle of honey adds a bit of sweetness to savory Brie. Pair this Baked Brie with Honey appetizer with grapes, dried figs, or apple slices. Try these baked brie combinations for other easy appetizers. Preheat oven to 350°. Place Brie in a small baking dish. Bake until warm and just softened (about 10 minutes).
How to melt Brie in the oven?Cover the baking dish with foil and place the baking dish in the oven to melt the brie, about 15-18 minutes for an 8-ounce wheel, and 20-25 minutes for a 16-ounce wheel. Remove from the oven and press gently with a butter knife to check if the brie has melted. If it hasn’t softened, you can place it back in the oven for 2-3 additional minutes.
How to cook Brie with garlic cloves?Using a paring knife, make 4 slivers out of two of the garlic cloves. Pierce the brie with the same paring knife and make slivers in the brie to fit the slivers of garlic in. Tuck the garlic slivers all the way into the brie. You could do this up to one day in advance if you are prepping for a get together; it flavors the brie even more!
How do you cook brie cheese?Place Brie in a small baking dish. Bake until warm and just softened (about 10 minutes). Transfer Brie to a plate with grapes, sliced apple, and dried figs. Before serving, drizzle Brie with honey.