EASY OVEN BAKED RIBS
When I can keep hubby from charring (burning) some ribs on the grill, I make them in the oven. These are so moist and tender, you will probably never want to grill them again. I've used many types of ribs... Baby Backs, Spare Ribs (St. Louis), or Country Style (which are not really "ribs" as they are cut from the Shoulder). My favorite rub to use is Recipe #510906 and hubby loves my Recipe #510968 on them, but use whatever your family favs are of both. If you decide to use either of my rub or sauce recipes, please feel free to add a review to those recipes, as well. This recipe is just basically a technique to baking ribs indoors. I hope you enjoy these easy, no fuss ribs. *Note: Ribs, Rub & Sauce measurements are only estimates... I just buy them, rub them, sauce them and eat them! :)
Recipe From food.com
Provided by rosie316
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Pre-heat oven to 250* F.
- Season all sides of the ribs with your favorite rub.
- Using a 13x9x2 baking dish (or most likely a larger 15x11x2), place the ribs into the pan, do not over crowd. If using Baby Back slabs, place bone side facing up. If using individual Country Style (St. Louis), lay on their side.
- Cover the baking dish with foil and place on center rack of pre-heated oven. Bake for approximately 2 1/2 - 3 hours (depending on the size of the ribs you are using).
- Remove the ribs from oven and drain any grease from dish; reserving the foil for later use (waste not, want not). Flip the ribs over (meaty side up) and slather with your favorite BBQ sauce and return the dish to the oven (un-covered) for an additional 30 minutes.
- Once done, remove the ribs to a platter, loosely tent the platter with the reserved foil, and allow to rest for 10 minutes. (This step is important -- the resting period gives the ribs time to re-distribute their juices, just like a steak would).
ROASTED RACK OF LAMB
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Move oven rack to the center position.
- In a large bowl, combine bread crumbs, garlic, rosemary, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Toss in 2 tablespoons olive oil to moisten mixture. Set aside.
- Season the rack all over with salt and pepper. Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large heavy oven proof skillet over high heat. Sear rack of lamb for 1 to 2 minutes on all sides. Set aside for a few minutes. Brush rack of lamb with the mustard. Roll in the bread crumb mixture until evenly coated. Cover the ends of the bones with foil to prevent charring.
- Arrange the rack bone side down in the skillet. Roast the lamb in preheated oven for 12 to 18 minutes, depending on the degree of doneness you want. With a meat thermometer, take a reading in the center of the meat after 10 to 12 minutes and remove the meat, or let it cook longer, to your taste. Let it rest for 5 to 7 minutes, loosely covered, before carving between the ribs.
ROASTED LAMB RIBS
Recipe From cooking.nytimes.com
Provided by Julia Moskin
Categories dinner, easy, main course
Yield 1 or 2 servings
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Heat the oven to 225 degrees. Sprinkle the meat with salt and pepper and place fat-side up in the roasting pan. Bake 3 to 4 hours, until the fat has rendered and browned and the meat is well done. Slice into ribs.
OVEN-ROASTED LAMB RIBS
Why order template barbeque ribs when you can make a savory set of ribs that will make you eat till you drop or it pops out from your eyes? Best served on chopped parsley with pickled onions and other pickles, watercress leaves, tomatoes, and tahini sauce.
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by Nice Try
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Wash ribs thoroughly. Soak in a large bowl of water, changing the water every 30 minutes, to remove excess fat, about 2 hours. Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
- Mix lemon juice, molasses, vinegar, mustard, ketchup, cinnamon, curry powder, cumin, salt, and pepper in a large, deep bowl.
- Combine onion, tomatoes, sweet peppers, parsley, garlic, and cayenne pepper in a food processor; pulse to form a paste.
- Stir onion paste into the lemon juice mixture in the bowl. Add lamb ribs; turn to coat. Cover with plastic wrap. Marinate in the refrigerator, at least 10 hours.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil and set a rack on top. Arrange ribs on the rack.
- Bake ribs in the preheated oven until fat has rendered and meat is tender, 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Cover ribs with aluminum foil and let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
BREADED LAMB RIB CHOPS
Recipe From foodnetwork.com
Provided by Food Network
Yield 2 servings
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Dip chops in olive oil; coat with cheese. Dip in eggs, then in bread crumbs to coat nicely.
- Heat some butter (or olive oil) in a skillet. Add breaded chops and fry, over medium high heat, uncovered, for about 4 to 5 minutes a side or until just pink in the middle, and browned on outside.
- Remove chops to a plate and serve as is, with lemon wedges or with couscous, or lima bean puree (recipe follows).
People also searched
More recipes about "baked lamb ribs recipes"
OVEN ROASTED RACK OF LAMB RECIPE | HEALTHY RECIPES BLOG
2021-04-29 · Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F. Roast the meat in the preheated oven until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part (and not touching the …
- An hour before you start roasting the lamb, line a large rimmed baking sheet with foil and spray it with olive oil spray.
- Place the rack of lamb on the prepared baking sheet, fat side up. Score the fat by making small shallow slits, 1 inch apart.
- Liberally spray both sides of the lamb with olive oil and sprinkle it with salt, pepper, garlic powder, rosemary, and thyme. Allow the meat to rest on the counter for about an hour and come to room temperature.
IRRESISTIBLE LEMON ROASTED LAMB RIBS | THE FRAYED APRON
Preheat oven to 350°F. Pour half of the lemon garlic sauce over the ribs and marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes (or refrigerate overnight). Season the racks front to back with salt and pepper and wrap individually with foil. Place on a sheet tray lined with foil for easy clean up and bake …
- Pour half of the lemon garlic sauce over the ribs and marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes (or refrigerate overnight).
- Season the racks front to back with salt and pepper and wrap individually with foil. Place on a sheet tray lined with foil for easy clean up and bake for 3 hours. Remove the foil and flip the ribs. Apply extra lemon garlic sauce and increase the temperature to 400°F. Roast for 30 minutes longer. Rest before cutting for at least 15 minutes. Serve with extra lemon garlic sauce.
BEST OVEN BAKED RIBS RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE OVEN BAKED RIBS
2021-04-20 · In a small bowl stir together brown sugar, salt, garlic powder, pepper, paprika, mustard powder, and cayenne. Rub mixture all over ribs and place on prepared baking sheet. …
- If your ribs have a thin membrane over the bones on the backside, remove by carefully sliding a knife under membrane and then peel it away.
- In a small bowl stir together brown sugar, salt, garlic powder, pepper, paprika, mustard powder, and cayenne.
EASY STICKY LAMB RIBS - SIMPLY DELICIOUS
2021-03-01 · Place the ribs on a parchment-lined sheetpan and spoon over half of the glaze. Bake the ribs: Bake at 180ºC/350ºF for 35-40 minutes. After the ribs are cooked, turn on the broiler/grill of your oven and glaze with the remaining sauce. Cook …
- Combine all the glaze ingredients and mix well. Taste for seasoning and adjust. You want the glaze to be sweet and spicy but be balanced with salt (from the soy) and acid (from the vinegar).
- Place the ribs in the oven and allow to bake for 20-25 minutes then brush with the remaining glaze every 10 minutes. After 40 minutes, increase the temperature to 220ºC/430ºF and allow the ribs to caramelize.
ROASTED LAMB RIBS - RECIPE | TASTYCRAZE.COM
2012-12-14 · Put the ribs in a baking dish, pour a cup of lukewarm water in and add the oil. Cover the baking dish with moistened paper, sprinkled with the salt. Bake in a …
- Cut the ribs into portions. Mix powdered rosemary and thyme leaves with paprika and black pepper. Sprinkle this mixture over the meat.
- Put the ribs in a baking dish, pour a cup of lukewarm water in and add the oil. Cover the baking dish with moistened paper, sprinkled with the salt.
BAKED LAMB RIBS RECIPE - RECIPETIPS.COM
Then, spread the ribs out in a roasting pan and smear all over with the olive oil mixture or a prepared barbeque sauce. Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake at 350 for an hour. Remove foil and bake …
EASY LAMB RIBS RECIPES & IDEAS | FOOD & WINE
The ribs sit on a low heat for over an hour, resulting in incredibly tender meat. Michael Symon puts a Greek twist on lamb ribs by seasoning them with oregano, coriander and quick-preserved lemons ...
See details ››
10 BEST LAMB RIBS RECIPES | YUMMLY
2021-07-22 · Coffee Lamb Ribs The Jigsaw Kitchen. smoked paprika, chipotle powder, Dijon mustard, fish sauce, onion and 6 more. BBQ Lamb Ribs Over The Fire Cooking. sea salt, garlic powder, lamb ribs, apple cider, bbq sauce, oregano and 5 more.
See details ››
3 WAYS TO COOK LAMB SPARE RIBS - WIKIHOW
2014-08-29 · Bake the ribs in a preheated oven at 325 °F (163 °C) for 1 hour. Preheat your oven to 325 °F (163 °C). Once the oven reaches the correct temperature, take the ribs out of the marinade and arrange them in a shallow roasting pan. Place the pan into the oven and allow the ribs to bake …
DRY RUBBED AND ROASTED LAMB RIBS RECIPE | GUY FIERI | FOOD ...
2016-11-12 · Place the ribs, uncovered, on a rack set in a baking pan or a tray. Marinate for 24 hours in the refrigerator. Rinse the ribs well under cold water, and pat dry thoroughly. For the dry rub: Toast...
- For the cure: Combine the salt and pepper in a bowl. Generously cover the ribs with the cure. Place the ribs, uncovered, on a rack set in a baking pan or a tray. Marinate for 24 hours in the refrigerator. Rinse the ribs well under cold water, and pat dry thoroughly.
- For the dry rub: Toast the peppercorns and fennel seeds in a dry saute pan until fragrant, 2 to 3 minutes. Using a mortar and pestle or spice grinder, grind the toasted spices. Combine the ground peppercorns and fennel seeds with the paprika, dried sage, dried thyme, granulated garlic, onion powder, sugar and bay leaf powder in a bowl, stirring to combine thoroughly.
- Preheat the oven to 275 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil and scatter the onions on the foil. Sprinkle the dry rub liberally over both sides of the ribs and place them, bone-side down, on top of the onions to prevent sticking. Add the vinegar to the pan and sprinkle the fresh thyme leaves over the ribs. Top with another piece of foil and crimp the edges together with the bottom piece of foil to create a large foil pouch. Roast until the ribs are tender and the meat has shrunk back from the bone, approximately 1 1/2 hours.
- Pour the pan juices through a strainer to remove the onions. Skim the fat and simmer the juices with the chicken stock in a saucepan over high heat until reduced by half.
KETO BAKED LAMB RIBS ROSEMARY- UH - UPGRADED HEALTH
2020-11-22 · Preheat an oven to 375°F and line a baking tray with aluminum foil. Rub the lamb leg with minced garlic and olive oil then sprinkle pepper over the lamb leg. Place the seasoned lamb leg on the …
- Place the seasoned lamb leg on the prepared baking tray and sprinkle chopped rosemary over the lamb leg.
- Once the oven is ready, place the baking tray in the oven and bake the lamb leg for approximately 20 minutes or until the lamb leg is tender and cooked through.
GARLIC BROWN SUGAR LAMB RIBS [VIDEO] - SWEET AND SAVORY MEALS
2019-03-27 · Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place a large cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Once hot, add the olive oil. Season lamb ribs with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Place a large cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Once hot, add the olive oil. Season lamb ribs with salt and pepper on both sides. Add them to the pan. Sear on both sides until golden-brown and cooked through, about 5-7 minutes per side.
OVEN ROASTED LAMB RIBS WITH YOGHURT MINT & GARLIC SAUCE ...
2017-04-17 · Combine dried oregano, ground cumin, lemon zest, salt and olive oil in a bowl or large plastic bag. Add lamb ribs to bowl or bag, and mix well to coat. Place a cake cooling rack on top of a …
- Evenly space ribs in a single layer on baking rack, bake for 1½ hours or until tender and cooked through - check after 1¼ hours depending on the size of your ribs (see notes).
ROASTED LAMB RIBS WITH ROSEMARY: A MARRIAGE MADE IN OVEN ...
2009-06-24 · Thanks for the recipe, I LOVE lamb ribs and I will make your recipe tonight with the rack I bought over the weekend at the farmer’s market. I, too like Candy make them without pre-boiling, I slowly roast in the oven with a rub of Vadouvan curry, sugar and salt, it’s a Food and Wine Magazine recipe…
- Peel two of the garlic cloves and bash them lightly with the side of a knife to break them open and release their oils. Place them along with the onion, carrot and ribs in a into a lidded stock pot or pan large enough to hold them easily and add water to cover. Add bay leaf and salt and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to a slow simmer and skim off any scum that rises to the surface during the first few minutes of cooking. Cover and simmer for about an hour. Transfer ribs to plate. Discard the remaining solids and cooking liquid. Ribs can be made ahead up to this point and refrigerated for up to 2 days before roasting.
- Roast the ribs. Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Thinly slice the remaining garlic clove and drizzle with a little olive oil. Season ribs on top with some salt and a generous grinding of pepper. Sprinkle chopped rosemary and caraway seeds over ribs and arrange garlic slices on them.
- Place ribs on a rack in a lightly oiled roasting pan and place in oven. Roast ribs until nicely browned, about 1 hour. Remove from oven and let them rest for about 5 minutes. Slice into individual ribs and serve.
ASIAN BAKED LAMB RIBS | CHRISTINE'S RECIPES: EASY CHINESE ...
1 day ago · Remove the lamb ribs from the fridge and leave it at room temperature for about 20 minutes before cooking. Preheat oven to 160C / 320F, about 10 minutes. Transfer the lamb ribs with the marinade into a baking tray, with downside up. Cover with foil and bake in the preheated oven for about 45 minutes.
ROSEMARY AND GARLIC BRAISED LAMB RIBS - DR. ANTHONY GUSTIN
2014-08-26 · Use a roasting pan and bake the ribs at 350F for roughly 45 minutes. This will vary depending on how large the lamb ribs are. Include the marinade you used as well as chunks of garlic and rosemary. Add some more fresh herbs (rosemary, thyme, whatever you want) to the drippings of the pan and simmer on low until the sauce reduces to a syrup like ...
LAMB RIBS RECIPE - BBC FOOD
Remove the ribs from the oven and brush the sticky glaze on top, making sure to cover every crevice. Get ready to stare into the oven for another 10 minutes, basting the ribs halfway through. For ...
EASY, FALL-OFF-THE-BONE OVEN BAKED RIBS
2020-12-22 · Cover the pan or baking sheet tightly with aluminum foil, and then bake until the meat falls easily from the bones, 3 to 4 hours. Make Barbecue Sauce. While the ribs bake, make the barbecue sauce. Heat the olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the onions and cook until soft and translucent, 5 to 8 minutes.
BAKED LAMB RIBS RECIPE - FOOD.COM
2014-07-05 · Place ribs, frozen or fresh, in large pot and add enough water to cover. Add vegetables. Heat to boiling. Reduce heat to simmer, cover, and cook 1 hour. Remove ribs and cool enough to work with. Meanwhile preheat oven to 350. Remove top fat and membrane layer and discard. Line broiler pan with foil. Place 1/2 racks of ribs in pan. Cover with ...
10 BEST BAKED LAMB RIBS RECIPES | YUMMLY
2021-07-14 · Baked Lamb Ribs Recipes. 616,566 suggested recipes. Herb Crusted Lamb Rib Rack Cooking In Sens. large tomato, garlic cloves, rosemary sprig, thyme sprigs, garlic cloves and 14 more. Rosemary “Curried” Lamb Rib Stew (AIP/Paleo/Sugar-Free) Lichen Paleo, Loving AIP. mint leaves, chopped celery, rosemary sprigs, fresh ginger, carrots and 10 more.
See details ››
10 BEST BAKED LAMB RIBS RECIPES | YUMMLY
Baked Lamb Ribs Recipes 612,311 Recipes. Last updated Jul 09, 2021. This search takes into account your taste preferences. 612,311 suggested recipes. Herb Crusted Lamb Rib Rack Cooking In Sens. basil, olive oil, garlic cloves, onion, angel hair pasta, garlic cloves and 13 more. Rosemary “Curried” Lamb Rib Stew (AIP/Paleo/Sugar-Free) Lichen Paleo, Loving AIP. turmeric, rosemary sprigs, lamb ...
See details ››