CRISPY PARMESAN BAKED GREEN BEAN FRIES
These crispy parmesan baked green bean fries are coated in Panko breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese, then baked to crispy perfection. You'll be fighting over who gets the last one!
Provided by Denise Bustard
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Pre-heat oven to 425°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper, set aside.
- Place flour, eggs, and Panko mixture in three separate shallow bowls.
- Dredge beans in flour, then eggs, then Panko mixture.
- Place on baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes, until golden and crispy.
- Serve immediately
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 /4 batch, Calories 227 kcal, Carbohydrate 30 g, Protein 12 g, Fat 6 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, Cholesterol 90 mg, Sodium 783 mg, Fiber 3 g, Sugar 4 g
BAKED GREEN BEAN FRIES
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Spray a large baking pan with cooking spray.
- Mix the panko, Parmesan, onion powder, cayenne and 1/2 teaspoon salt together in a wide, shallow bowl. Whisk the eggs and milk together in another shallow bowl.
- Toss the green beans in the flour. Working a few green beans at a time, shake off the excess flour and dip in the egg. Let the excess egg drip off and then toss in the panko, patting firmly so the crumbs adhere. Arrange the breaded green beans in a single layer in the prepared baking pan and spray thoroughly with cooking spray.
- Bake until golden brown and crisp-tender, about 10 minutes.
PARMESAN-ROASTED GREEN BEANS
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Coat a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place trimmed green beans into the prepared baking dish. Season with sea salt, pepper, and garlic powder; toss to coat. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top.
- Roast in the preheated oven until cheese melts and forms a crisp shell over beans, about 10 minutes. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 43.4 calories, Carbohydrate 6.4 g, Cholesterol 2.7 mg, Fat 1.2 g, Fiber 2.9 g, Protein 3 g, SaturatedFat 0.7 g, Sodium 148.8 mg, Sugar 1.3 g
PARMESAN PANKO CRUSTED BAKED GREEN BEAN FRIES
This healthy alternative to french fries is coated in coarse Panko-style bread crumbs and baked until crispy, crunchy, and totally addictive.
Provided by Kare for Kitchen Treaty
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- In a small baking dish (room for the beans to roll around), stir together the Panko bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Crack eggs into a shallow dish and whisk along with 2 tablespoons water.
- Working with three or four beans at a time, dip the beans into the egg, then roll in the crumbs, turning and rolling to coat. Gently lay beans on the baking sheet in a single layer.
- Evenly drizzle olive oil on top of fries.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until tender and golden brown.
- Squeeze a little lemon juice over the beans if you'd like and sprinkle with additional salt, if desired. Serve immediately.
OVEN BAKED GARLIC AND PARMESAN FRIES
- Preheat an oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Place the potatoes in a mixing bowl and drizzle with olive oil. Season with garlic, thyme, and 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt. Toss until evenly coated. Lift the fries out of the bowl and spread onto a nonstick baking sheet in a single layer. Save the remaining oil in the bowl.
- Bake in the preheated oven 30 minutes, flipping the fries halfway through baking. Return the fries to the bowl with the olive oil, sprinkle with 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese and parsley. Toss to coat, then spread again onto the baking sheet. Return to the oven, and bake until the Parmesan cheese melts, about 10 minutes. Sprinkle the fries with the remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese and 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 481.3 calories, Carbohydrate 68.5 g, Cholesterol 13.2 mg, Fat 18.2 g, Fiber 5 g, Protein 13.9 g, SaturatedFat 4.5 g, Sodium 365.4 mg, Sugar 2.5 g
More about "baked parm green bean fries recipes"
OVEN-BAKED PARMESAN GREEN BEAN FRIES – CHEAP RECIPE …
4.5/5 (4)Category AppetizersServings 4Total Time 20 mins
- Combine beaten egg with spices in a small mixing bowl. Place Parmesan cheese in another bowl.
- Place a few beans in the egg mixture at a time. Remove beans from egg batter and let excess batter drip off.
- Dip each green bean in Parmesan cheese and place on the baking sheet. Repeat with remaining green beans.
PARMESAN GREEN BEAN FRIES - CULINARY ADVENTURES
BAKED PARMESAN GREEN BEAN FRIES - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
HEALTHY RECIPE! BAKED GREEN BEAN PARMESAN “FRIES”
CRISPY BAKED PARMESAN GREEN BEAN FRIES RECIPE | YUMMLY
BAKED PARM GREEN BEAN FRIES – RECIPES NETWORK
CRISPY GREEN BEAN FRIES (AIR FRYER OR OVEN) - THE BEST KETO RECIPES
CRISPY OVEN-BAKED GREEN BEAN FRIES - I HEART VEGETABLES
RECIPE: CRISPY BAKED PARMESAN GREEN BEAN FRIES - THE CELIATHLETE
CRISPY BAKED PARMESAN GREEN BEAN FRIES - BIGOVEN.COM
BAKED GREEN BEANS FRIES WITH PARMESAN - CROSSROADS COMMUNITY …
CRISPY BAKED PARMESAN GREEN BEAN FRIES RECIPE | PBS FOOD
CRISPY BAKED PARMESAN GREEN BEAN FRIES RECIPE
BAKED GREEN BEAN FRIES RECIPE FROM H-E-B - HEB.COM
CRISPY BAKED GREEN BEAN FRIES - KETO DIET YUM
BAKED PARMESAN GREEN BEAN FRIES | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY RECIPE …
PARMESAN BAKED GREEN BEAN FRIES - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
OVEN BAKED PARMESAN GREEN BEANS - KATIE TALKS CAROLINA
BAKED PARM GREEN BEAN FRIES RECIPE | KITCHEN INFINITY RECIPES
GREEN BEAN FRIES RECIPE - DINNER AT THE ZOO
BAKED PARMESAN PEPPER GREEN BEAN FRIES - CLEAN & DELICIOUS
PARMESAN GREEN BEAN FRIES - LAURA FUENTES
BAKED GREEN BEAN FRIES - HERBS & FLOUR
ADDICTIVE CRISPY PARMESAN GREEN BEAN FRIES! - TALKING MEALS
BAKED PARM GREEN BEAN FRIES - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
CRISPY OVEN-BAKED PARMESAN GREEN BEAN FRIES - TASTY KITCHEN
CRISPY BAKED PARMESAN GREEN BEAN FRIES - KEEPRECIPES
PARMESAN BAKED GREEN BEAN FRIES - PUMPKIN 'N SPICE
BAKED PARM GREEN BEAN FRIES | RECIPE | RECIPES, FRIED GREEN BEANS ...
CRISPY BAKED PARMESAN GREEN BEAN FRIES | KITCHEN EXPLORERS - PBS
BAKED GREEN BEAN FRIES - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
BAKED PARMESAN GREEN BEAN FRIES – 2 POINTS | LAALOOSH
BAKED GREEN BEAN FRIES | MCCORMICK FOR CHEFS®
BAKED GREEN BEAN FRIES - DAMN DELICIOUS
BAKED GREEN BEAN FRIES WITH BALSAMIC YOGURT DIP - DINNER-MOM
BAKED PARM GREEN BEAN FRIES RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
PARMESAN PANKO CRUSTED BAKED GREEN BEAN FRIES.
BAKED PARM GREEN BEAN FRIES | RECIPE CART
BAKED PANKO PARMESAN CRUSTED ZUCCHINI BEST RECIPES
BAKED PARMESAN GREEN BEAN FRIES - RECIPELION.COM
BAKED GREEN BEAN RECIPE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
OVEN BAKED PARMESAN GREEN BEAN FRIES - MAGIC SKILLET
You'll also love