BAKED SPINACH RAVIOLI WITH PESTO CREAM SAUCE
- Preheat the oven to 400°. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the ravioli and cook according to the package directions. Drain the ravioli.
- Combine the spinach and ravioli in a 9-by-13-inch baking dish and gently toss to combine.
- Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat. Whisk in the flour and cook, whisking constantly, until golden, 2 to 3 minutes (don't let the flour burn). Slowly whisk in the half-and-half until smooth. Cook, whisking occasionally, until thickened, about 7 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to low. Whisk in the pesto until just heated through, about 1 minute.
- Pour the pesto cream sauce over the spinach and ravioli. Spread with a spoon, making sure all the ravioli are coated. Sprinkle with the mozzarella and parmesan. Bake until the sauce is bubbling and the edges are browned, about 25 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes before serving.
BAKED PESTO RAVIOLI
A delicious vegetarian pasta casserole, our Baked Pesto Ravioli includes fresh spinach and tomatoes and can be ready in just 25 minutes.
Provided by By Inspired Taste
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 3-quart casserole with cooking spray.
- In small saucepan, heat cream to simmering. Meanwhile, in large bowl, toss ravioli, tomatoes, spinach and pesto. Pour warm cream over mixture and toss to coat. Spoon into casserole. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake uncovered 15 minutes or until thoroughly heated and cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 Serving
FOUR-CHEESE RAVIOLI WITH HERB PESTO
- For the pesto: In a food processor, combine the basil, parsley, mint, Parmesan, pine nuts, anchovy paste, pepper and garlic. Pulse until chunky. With the machine running, gradually add the olive oil until the pesto is smooth.
- For the ravioli: In a medium bowl, mix together the ricotta, mozzarella, mascarpone, Parmesan, breadcrumbs, nutmeg, 3/4 teaspoon salt and the pepper.
- In a small bowl, mix together the egg and 1 teaspoon water until smooth.
- Using a pastry brush, lightly brush the edges of the wonton wrappers with the egg mixture. Spoon 1 level tablespoon of the filling into the center of each wonton wrapper. Fold the opposite corners of each wonton wrapper over to form triangle shapes. Seal the edges firmly, pressing out any air around the filling. (Can be made a few hours in advance. Cover with foil and refrigerate until ready to use.)
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat. Add the remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons salt and the olive oil. In batches, add the ravioli to the water and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender but still firm to the bite, about 3 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, carefully remove the ravioli and drain in a colander. Transfer the ravioli to shallow soup bowls. Spoon the sauce over the ravioli and serve.
GRILLED PESTO RAVIOLI
Cooking the ravioli in one skillet all the way through means there is no need to boil, drain and reserve the starchy cooking water. The residual cooking water will thin out the pesto just enough for a loose coating and help the sauce thicken a touch without becoming gummy.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 0
- Place a 10-inch cast-iron skillet on the grill over medium-high heat, add 2 tablespoons olive oil and 1 chopped onion and sauté about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, add 2 sliced garlic cloves and cook 1 minute. Stir in 1 pound refrigerated ravioli and 2 cups water and shimmy the pan to settle the ravioli. Cover the grill and cook, stirring once or twice, until the ravioli are tender and the liquid has reduced to a thin layer, 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir in 1/2 cup pesto; top with basil and Parmesan.
K-DUB'S ALFREDO RAVIOLI BAKE
A rich, tantalizing dish that will leave you wanting more, even if you're full! You can use all different kinds of ravioli, meats, and sauces. A versatile dish for what you have on hand. It can also be made ahead of time!
Provided by K-Dub
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a rolling boil; boil the ravioli until it floats and the filling is hot, 6 to 8 minutes; drain.
- Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken to the skillet, season with the Italian seasoning, and cook and stir until the chicken is no longer pink in the middle, about 15 minutes.
- Spread about 1/2 cup of Alfredo sauce into the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Arrange enough ravioli over the sauce to cover the bottom of the dish completely. Top the ravioli with about half the cooked chicken. Sprinkle 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese over the chicken; season with salt and pepper. Repeat the layers until all ingredients are used.
- Bake in the preheated oven until heated through completely and the mozzarella cheese is melted, about 25 minutes. Sprinkle the Parmesan evenly over the top of the dish; return to oven to cook another 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 717.2 calories, Carbohydrate 43.3 g, Cholesterol 148.5 mg, Fat 43.3 g, Fiber 4 g, Protein 40.3 g, SaturatedFat 20.1 g, Sodium 1270 mg, Sugar 5.5 g
RAVIOLI WITH CREAMY PESTO SAUCE
- Combine whipping cream and pesto sauce in a saucepan; add capers.
- Cook mixture over low heat until thoroughly heated, stirring frequently.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, and drain.
- Toss pasta with sauce, and sprinkle with toasted pine nuts.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 238.6, Fat 25.1, SaturatedFat 14, Cholesterol 81.5, Sodium 657.8, Carbohydrate 3.3, Fiber 0.8, Sugar 0.3, Protein 2.3
CHEESY TOASTED RAVIOLI WITH PESTO
A different way of preparing ravioli - they aren;t baked or boiled but browned in butter, simmered in broth and cream and finished in a broiler with pesto, goat cheese and tomatoes. From Cook's Country April/May 2010. Make sure to use homeade or store-bought refrigerated pesto. The shelf-stable pesto won't taste as good.
Provided by sofie-a-toast
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Adjust oven rack to upper middle position and heat broiler.
- Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over med-high heat. Add ravioli and cook, stirring occasionally, until golden brown, 3-5 minutes. Stir in broth and cream and cook, covered until ravioli are nearly tender, about 3 minutes. Remove lid and continue to cook until sauce is slightly thickened and ravioli are completely tender, about 3 minutes.
- Off heat, stir in pesto and 1/4 cup cheese into pan with ravioli. Transfer to broiler safe 1 1/2 quart casserole dish. Arrange tomatoes over ravioli and season with salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and broil until surface is spotty brown, about 3 minutes. Serve.
PESTO RAVIOLI WITH CHICKEN
- In 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Cook chicken in oil about 4 minutes, turning occasionally, until brown. Remove chicken from skillet.
- Add broth and ravioli to skillet. Heat to boiling; reduce heat. Cover and simmer about 4 minutes or until ravioli are tender.
- Stir zucchini, bell pepper and chicken into ravioli. Cook over medium-high heat about 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are crisp-tender and chicken is no longer pink in center. Toss with pesto. Sprinkle with cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 440, Carbohydrate 34 g, Cholesterol 85 mg, Fat 1, Fiber 3 g, Protein 36 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 660 mg, Sugar 6 g, TransFat 0 g
More about "baked pesto ravioli recipes"
BAKED RAVIOLI WITH PESTO CREAMY SAUCE - DOMESTICALLY …
5/5 (1)Category Main CourseCuisine American, ItalianTotal Time 35 mins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray your baking dish with non-stick spray. I used an 8" x 10" baking dish.
- Add the cream of chicken soup, pesto sauce, and milk to the baking dish. Whisk until combined.
EASY BAKED RAVIOLI - FOOD WITH FEELING
EASY BAKED RAVIOLI RECIPE (4 INGREDIENTS!) | DRUGSTORE DIVAS
PESTO RAVIOLI WITH SPINACH & TOMATOES RECIPE | EATINGWELL
BAKED PESTO ALFREDO RAVIOLI | RECIPE | RECIPES, EASY WEEKNIGHT …
BAKED PESTO RAVIOLI RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
BAKED PESTO ALFREDO RAVIOLI - MY RECIPE MAGIC
BAKED PESTO RAVIOLI - MEDITERRANEAN RECIPES
BAKED RAVIOLI RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
10 BEST RAVIOLI WITH PESTO SAUCE RECIPES | YUMMLY
HOMEWORK: GOOD TASTE: BAKED RAVIOLI WITH PESTO DIPPING SAUCE
RAVIOLI WITH PESTO SAUCE RECIPE - ADD A PINCH
PESTO CHICKEN RAVIOLI LASAGNA - SIMPLY SCRATCH
LIGHT CREAMY PESTO RAVIOLI | BARBARA BAKES
BAKED PESTO CHICKEN PASTA | A WICKED WHISK
EASY BAKED RAVIOLI RECIPE | THE RECIPE CRITIC
CROCKPOT RAVIOLI - MOSTLY HOMEMADE MOM
CREAMY RAVIOLI AND PESTO GRATIN RECIPE | REAL SIMPLE
EASY SPINACH RAVIOLI BAKE — LET'S DISH RECIPES
BAKED RAVIOLI WITH PESTO CREAM SAUCE | RECIPE | CREAMY PESTO …
RAVIOLI CASSEROLE - THE SEASONED MOM
HEALTHY BAKED PESTO RIGATONI RECIPE - PINCH OF YUM
PESTO CHEESE ZUCCHINI RAVIOLI WITH BURST TOMATOES. - HALF BAKED …
BAKED PESTO RAVIOLI RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
PESTO ALFREDO RAVIOLI BAKE - SUNFLOWER SUPPER CLUB
20 MINUTE CREAMY PESTO RAVIOLI - MADE IT. ATE IT. LOVED IT.
TOASTED SPINACH PESTO RAVIOLI RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
BAKED RAVIOLI - 10-MINUTE PREP - THE RECIPE REBEL
BAKED PESTO RAVIOLI | RECIPE | RECIPES, PESTO RAVIOLI, FOOD
BAKED RAVIOLI - DAMN DELICIOUS
VEGAN RAVIOLI PESTO BAKE - THE FRESH FIG
BAKED RAVIOLI (FROM FROZEN OR FRESH!) - ON MY KIDS PLATE
CRISPY BAKED RAVIOLI WITH RED PEPPER & MUSHROOM BOLOGNESE …
PESTO CASSEROLE RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
PESTO-RAVIOLI CASSEROLE RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
RAVIOLI WITH BASIL PESTO CREAM SAUCE - ECLECTIC RECIPES
BAKED CHEESE RAVIOLI - ROSINA FOODS - PASTA RECIPES
CRISPY BAKED PARMESAN RAVIOLI | THE RECIPE CRITIC
RECIPE FOR RAVIOLI BAKE - THERESCIPES.INFO
EASY CHEESE RAVIOLI WITH PESTO SAUCE - 2 SISTERS RECIPES BY ANNA …
You'll also love