OVEN ROASTED RED SNAPPER FILLETS WITH TOMATOES AND ONIONS
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the tomatoes, basil, onions, and olives in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Season both sides of the fillets with 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, and Essence. Arrange the fish on the baking sheet, followed by the tomato mixture and then the lemon slices. Drizzle 1 tablespoon of olive oil over each fillet.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the snapper is cooked through. To serve, place a portion of Rice Pilaf on an entree plate. Use a spatula to remove the fish, along with the tomatoes, onions and lemons from the baking sheet and place over the Rice Pilaf. Drizzle with tomato water, if desired, and garnish each fillet with a chiffonade of fresh basil.
- Combine all ingredients thoroughly.
- Recipe from "New New Orleans Cooking", by Emeril Lagasse and Jessie Tirsch, published by William and Morrow, 1993.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt the butter in a large ovenproof saucepan or Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add the onions and cook, stirring, until soft, 3 to 4 minutes. Add the rice and cook, stirring, until opaque and nutty in aroma, 2 to 3 minutes. Add the chicken broth and salt, stir well, and bring to a boil. Cover with a tight-fitting lid and transfer to the oven. Bake until the rice is tender and the liquid is absorbed, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Remove the rice from the oven and let stand, undisturbed, for 5 to 10 minutes. Fluff the rice with a fork and stir in the green onions, if desired. Serve hot.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor. Add just enough olive oil for flavor and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
OVEN BAKED RED SNAPPER
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Wash the fish thoroughly and dry on paper towels. Score both sides of fish 3 times. Combine the minced garlic and jalapeno and stuff mixture into each of the 6 slits. Rub the fish with salt, pepper and all-purpose seasoning. Let fish marinate for 30 minutes (or overnight in the refrigerator for more intense flavor.)
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, melt 1 tablespoon butter. Add the okra and bell pepper and cook until just tender, about 5 minutes. Make a slit down the center of the fish's belly. Stuff the belly of the fish with the okra and peppers and the chopped parsley. Place the fish on a rectangular piece of buttered foil. Place the remaining butter on top of the fish and drizzle with with the white wine.
- Seal the fish in the foil, but leave a slight opening to allow the steam to escape. Place the fish on a baking sheet and bake until cooked through, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, and transfer from foil to a serving dish, along with the juices collected in the foil.
CRUMB-COATED RED SNAPPER
I reel in compliments with this moist, crispy red snapper recipe. Heart-healthy omega-3 oils are an added bonus with my simple but delicious entree that's done in mere minutes. It's one of the best red snapper recipes I've found. -Charlotte Elliott, Neenah, Wisconsin
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In a shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, cheese, lemon pepper and salt; add fillets, one at a time, and turn to coat., In a heavy skillet over medium heat, cook fillets in oil, in batches, until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork, 4-5 minutes on each side.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 288 calories, Fat 10g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 62mg cholesterol, Sodium 498mg sodium, Carbohydrate 10g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 36g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
CRUSTY RED SNAPPER
This is an amazing dish. It's so easy, yet so elegant. The veggies steam the fish from the bottom, and covering the fillets with a crunchy topping keeps them moist. -Kelly Remington, Arcata, California
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 15
- In a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray, combine the tomatoes, peppers, leeks, celery leaves and garlic; arrange fillets over vegetable mixture., In a small bowl, combine the bread crumbs, chips, cheese, salt, paprika, cayenne and pepper; stir in butter. Sprinkle over fillets. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 18-22 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 237 calories, Fat 7g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 53mg cholesterol, Sodium 396mg sodium, Carbohydrate 16g carbohydrate (5g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 26g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
BAKED WHOLE RED SNAPPER WITH GARLIC
Here's an easy but impressive dish from the Admiral's Inn in St. John's Antigua. When ordering the whole snapper from the fish market, have them clean and scale it. If you cannot find whole red snapper, use fillets and bake them about 25 minutes.
Yield Serves 4
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Place 24x18-inch piece of foil on heavy large baking sheet. Butter foil. Place fish in center of foil. Season cavity of fish with garlic, lemon juice and seafood seasoning. Dot cavity with butter. Arrange thyme sprigs inside cavity. Sprinkle outside of fish with salt and pepper. Top with lemon slices. Fold edges of foil over fish; seal. (Can be made 1 day ahead. Refrigerate.)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Bake fish until cooked through, about 45 minutes. Transfer fish to platter. Open foil.
BAKED RED SNAPPER FILLETS
From Talk About Good II "The Book of Cajun Cuisine" You can use any fish with a white, flaky texture such as speckled trout, red fish, bass or tilapia.
Provided by Frenchy Berk
Categories Very Low Carbs
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Season filets with salt and pepper.
- Saute onion in butter in saucepan on top of stove.
- Place seasoned filets in pyrex baking dish and pour butter-onion mixture on top.
- Cook for 30 minutes, occasionally spooning butter over filets.
- When fish are tender and flake, remove from oven and sprinkle green onions on top.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 442, Fat 26, SaturatedFat 15.2, Cholesterol 140.8, Sodium 105.5, Carbohydrate 5, Fiber 1.2, Sugar 1.9, Protein 45.7
BAKED RED SNAPPER WITH GARLIC, LIME, AND CILANTRO
- Spray a baking dish with cooking spray. Place red snapper skin-side down in the baking dish. Sprinkle evenly with garlic, garlic salt, and red pepper. Spread cilantro evenly over the fish; squeeze lime evenly on top.
- Marinate in the refrigerator, 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Melt butter and pour evenly over the fish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until flesh flakes easily with a fork, 15 to 18 minutes. Serve with juices spooned over the fish, if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 188.7 calories, Carbohydrate 0.7 g, Cholesterol 65.7 mg, Fat 5.9 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 31.3 g, SaturatedFat 2.9 g, Sodium 151.5 mg, Sugar 0.1 g
BAKED RED SNAPPER WITH SHRIMP AND MUSHROOMS
This recipe for red snapper and shrimp is truly delicious and easy to prepare. Everyone that has tried it has raved over it, even the kids. Serve over rice or angel hair pasta.
Provided by RFalgout
Categories Snapper Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 21
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Melt butter for cream sauce in a large skillet over medium-low heat. Add onion, celery, bell pepper, and garlic. Cook and stir until vegetables soften and onion turns translucent, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Whisk flour and Creole seasoning into onion mixture to make a paste. Slowly add half-and-half, whisking constantly. Whisk in sherry, lemon juice, basil, and thyme. Season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring constantly, until sauce thickens, 3 to 4 minutes. Remove from heat. Add mozzarella; stir until melted and combined.
- Lightly season snapper and shrimp on both sides with seafood seasoning. Arrange snapper in a single layer in the prepared baking dish. Top with shrimp and mushrooms. Pour cream sauce over top. Sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Bake, uncovered, in the preheated oven until fish flakes easily with a fork and shrimp are bright pink on the outside and the meat is opaque, about 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 373.4 calories, Carbohydrate 8 g, Cholesterol 208.1 mg, Fat 15.5 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 47.9 g, SaturatedFat 8.6 g, Sodium 618 mg, Sugar 1.3 g
BAKED RED SNAPPER IN DILL SAUCE
My family adores fresh Red Snapper and we are so lucky this time of year to buy freshly caught fish from the local fisherman. This simple recipe compliments the fish and is so quick and easy to make. This also works nicely with halibut.
Provided by CaribbeanQueen
Categories High Protein
Yield 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Combine sauce ingredients in small bowl:.
- Mayonnaise, garlic, lemon juice, minced green onion, dried dill, black pepper. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place lemon slices in center of large sheet of foil. Top with sliced green onions and dill. Put fish fillet on top.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Fold foil to make a packet.
- Bake about 20 minutes (check at 15) or until the fish is opaque.
- Spread some sauce in the middle of 2 plates. Top with the fish, onions and lemon.
- Garnish with fresh dill sprigs.
- Note: I made this last night but didn't have mayo. Substituted sour cream. I think I like that better. 07/23/05.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 388.2, Fat 16.1, SaturatedFat 2.6, Cholesterol 90, Sodium 380, Carbohydrate 14.3, Fiber 1.4, Sugar 3.7, Protein 45.9
More about "baked red snapper fillets recipes"
BAKED RED SNAPPER RECIPE WITH LEMON & HERBS
5/5 (1)Total Time 30 minsEstimated Reading Time 3 mins
- The first step of this baked red snapper fillet recipe is preheating your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Take your Cameron’s red snapper fillet and score it on the skin side about halfway through the fish and 2 inches apart; this will allow the herb mixture to permeate the meat of the fish and keep the fish from curling up.
- Put your olive oil, garlic, parsley, thyme, lemon juice, and salt and pepper into a food processor and blend until the garlic and herbs are in tiny pieces. Line a baking dish that is large enough to fit your fillet with foil and place your lemon slices on the foil. Rub your herb mixture all over your red snapper fillet and inside the scores you made on the fish.
- Place the red snapper on top of the lemon slices and bake for about 15 minutes. You are going to want to check your snapper starting at around 12 minutes. You want it to be fork flakey but not overdone. If it is too rubbery and not flakey, it needs some more time in the oven.
- We found that these red snapper fillets are great served with roasted potatoes and a salad, but there are so many options you could choose as your side. A simple brown butter sauced pasta or rice pilaf would be lovely too.
BAKED RED SNAPPER FILLET RECIPE | SIDECHEF
5/5 (2)Total Time 40 minsCuisine GlobalCalories 288 per serving
- Rub the side with the skin with Extra-Virgin Olive Oil (2 tablespoon) and season with Salt (to taste) and Ground Black Pepper (to taste) and Fresh Parsley (1 tablespoon).
- Flip them over and do the same on the other side. Then sprinkle the top with Breadcrumbs (2 tablespoon) and drizzle with a little more olive oil.
BAKED RED SNAPPER WITH GARLIC AND HERBS RECIPE - THE …
Ratings 367Video Duration 1 minCategory Entree, DinnerCalories 551 per serving
BAKED RED SNAPPER FILLETS WITH CHILI AND LIME
EASY BAKED RED SNAPPER RECIPE WITH PISTACHIO PESTO
MEDITERRANEAN-STYLE BAKED RED SNAPPER - HOW TO FEED A …
10 BEST BAKED RED SNAPPER FILLETS RECIPES - YUMMLY
OVEN BAKED RED SNAPPER - FED & FIT - FEDANDFIT.COM
10 BEST BAKED SNAPPER FILLETS RECIPES | YUMMLY
BAKED RED SNAPPER RECIPE | RECIPELAND
THE WORLD'S BEST (AND EASIEST) BAKED RED SNAPPER RECIPE
HOW TO COOK RED SNAPPER (7 AMAZING “DO IT YOURSELF” …
2 BAKED RED SNAPPER RECIPES - FISHBASICS
SAUTEED RED SNAPPER RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
RECIPE RED FISH : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
BAKED RED SNAPPER FILLET RECIPES JAMAICAN | DEPORECIPE.CO
ROASTED RED SNAPPER ITALIAN STYLE! - 2 SISTERS RECIPES BY ANNA AND …
ROASTED SNAPPER FILLET AND SUSTAINABLE SEAFOOD - SKINNYTASTE
BAKED STUFFED RED SNAPPER RECIPE | MYRECIPES
BAKED RED SNAPPER WITH GARLIC & HERBS RECIPE - RECIPEZAZZ.COM
BAKED RED SNAPPER WITH SOUR CREAM SAUCE - SEATTLE FISH COMPANY
CAN'T MISS RED SNAPPER | PAULA DEEN
RED SNAPPER FISH WITH LEMON CAPER BUTTER SAUCE
BAKED RED SNAPPER FILLET RECIPES | SPARKRECIPES
FILLET SNAPPER RECIPES RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
OVEN BAKED OR PAN FRIED RED SNAPPER FISH RECIPE
LEMON RED SNAPPER WITH HERBED BUTTER RECIPE | MYRECIPES
BAKED PARMESAN CRUSTED RED SNAPPER - THERESCIPES.INFO
BAKED RED SNAPPER RECIPE - ADAMS FAIRACRE FARMS
BAKED RED SNAPPER RECIPE - GRUMPY'S HONEYBUNCH
OVEN ROASTED RED SNAPPER FILLETS WITH TOMATOES AND ONIONS
READERS ASK: WHAT TEMPERATURE TO BAKE RED SNAPPER FILLET?
BAKED RED SNAPPER WITH GARLIC TOPPING - BRADLEY’S FISH
BAKED RED SNAPPER FILLETS - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY RECIPES …
BAKED RED SNAPPER FILLET RECIPES EASY - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING …
HOW LONG TO BAKE WHOLE FILLET OF RED SNAPPER? - RECIPES FOR …
PADMA LAKSHMI'S BALI BAKED FISH WITH BOK CHOY RECIPE
BAKED SNAPPER RECIPE JAMIE OLIVER - CHEFS & RECIPES
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #5-ingredients-or-less #very-low-carbs #main-dish #seafood #easy #fish #dietary #low-sodium #high-protein #low-carb #high-in-something #low-in-something
You'll also love