EASY BAKED MEXICAN RICE
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees farenheit.
- Combine all ingredients into casserole dish & stir. Cover tightly with foil.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until rice is done and fluffy. Tomatoes will rise to top; stir in before serving and top with cheese.*Bake time depends upon oven.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 191 kcal, Carbohydrate 39 g, Protein 5 g, Fat 1 g, Sodium 35 mg, Fiber 1 g, ServingSize 1 serving
EASY BAKED MEXICAN RICE
This easy Mexican rice is baked in the oven and tastes even better than the rice from your favorite Mexican restaurant! Perfect for any occasion!
Provided by The Chunky Chef
Categories Side Dish
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Add dry rice to a mesh sieve and rinse under cold water until water runs clear.
- To a blender or food processor, add tomatoes, onion and approximately 2 Tbsp of the minced cilantro. Process until smooth. This should yield around 2 cups, but if there's excess, discard any amount more than 2 cups.
- Add vegetable oil to a large, oven safe pan (I love to use my Le Creuset buffet casserole dish), and heat over MED heat. Add rice and saute for about 5-10 minutes, until fragrant and lightly golden.
- Add garlic and jalapeño and stir about 30 seconds or so, until fragrant. Add tomato puree, tomato paste, chicken broth and 1 tsp salt. Stir to combine and bring to a boil.
- Cover and bake about 25-30 minutes, until liquid is absorbed, stirring halfway through. Fluff rice with a fork, squeeze lime juice over rice and stir in cilantro and green onions.
- Taste and adjust by adding more salt or black pepper, if needed.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 283 kcal, ServingSize 1 serving
BAKED MEXICAN RICE
I've tried a lot of variations on baked rice, and wanted to try it with Mexican flavors. It's so easy to let the rice bake away while you take care of other things, or prep the rest of the meal. Garnish with additional green onions if you like.
Provided by LauraF
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place rice in a 9-inch square baking dish. Drizzle in canola oil; stir to coat rice completely. Stir in green pepper, onion, and green onions. Season with sazon seasoning, cumin, garlic powder, coriander, and salt.
- Combine water and tomato sauce in a microwave-safe bowl or measuring cup. Heat until simmering, about 2 minutes. Pour over the rice and stir briefly. Cover the baking dish tightly with heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Let stand, covered, for 5 minutes. Uncover and fluff with a fork. Stir in cilantro and squeeze lime juice over the top.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 238.3 calories, Carbohydrate 42.9 g, Fat 5.4 g, Fiber 2.6 g, Protein 4.8 g, SaturatedFat 0.5 g, Sodium 389.2 mg, Sugar 2.7 g
EASY AUTHENTIC MEXICAN RICE
This Mexican rice is cooked with onion powder, garlic powder, and tomato sauce for an easy side dish. Add green bell pepper, red bell pepper, or fresh tomato to the rice before simmering for extra flavor and color, according to your family's taste. Use chicken stock in place of water for even more savory flavor.
Provided by PattyBluebird
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Heat canola oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Season oil with onion powder and garlic powder. Cook and stir rice in seasoned oil until rice is golden, 2 to 4 minutes.
- Pour water and tomato sauce over the rice; stir. Bring the mixture to a boil, cover the skillet, reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer until the rice is tender, about 15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 158.1 calories, Carbohydrate 21.1 g, Fat 7.2 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 2.2 g, SaturatedFat 0.6 g, Sodium 124.1 mg, Sugar 1.5 g
SPANISH BEEF AND RICE BAKE RECIPE
This Spanish Beef and Rice Bake is one of the best Mexican dishes that comes together quickly on a busy night! It's one of our favorite family dinner recipes.
Provided by Camille Beckstrand
Categories Main Course
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Brown the ground beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat, lower heat to medium low heat. Stir in the onion, green bell pepper, tomatoes, water, salsa, rice, chili sauce, salt, brown sugar, cumin, Worcestershire sauce, and pepper.
- Let simmer for about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Pour mixture into a 9x13-inch casserole dish sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Press down firmly into the pan, then spread refried beans on the top and sprinkle with the shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Garnish with chopped fresh cilantro and diced tomatoes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 230 kcal, Carbohydrate 26 g, Protein 18 g, Fat 6 g, SaturatedFat 3 g, TransFat 1 g, Cholesterol 42 mg, Sodium 904 mg, Fiber 3 g, Sugar 6 g, UnsaturatedFat 3 g, ServingSize 1 serving
DEE'S MEXICAN RICE
- Heat oil in a wok-style pan with turmeric, garlic powder, cumin, coriander, paprika, chili flakes, and cayenne pepper. Add the green onions and the green peppers; saute 1 to 2 minutes over medium-high heat.
- Add corn and tomatoes and saute until tomatoes release their juices. Add ketchup and stir until mixed.
- Add rice and stir until heated thoroughly. Salt to taste.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 209.2 calories, Carbohydrate 39.6 g, Fat 4.6 g, Fiber 3.3 g, Protein 4.8 g, SaturatedFat 0.7 g, Sodium 296.4 mg, Sugar 7.2 g
BAKED MEXICAN BROWN RICE
Mexican rice that's vegan, lowfat, and made with healthier brown rice. Not too spicy so this would make a nice side to a variety of meals, not just Tex-Mex. Would be nice served with black beans. From www.wholefoodsmarket.com.
Provided by LonghornMama
Categories Brown Rice
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In an ovenproof saucepan or Dutch oven, heat oil on medium-high heat. Add onion, garlic, and jalapeños and cook, stirring, 4 minutes. Add rice and cook, stirring, 1 minute.
- Add remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil, stir, and cover. Place in oven and bake until rice is tender, about 50 minutes. Fluff with fork before serving.
CHEESY MEXI-RICE CASSEROLE
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 3 1/2 quart casserole dish.
- In a saucepan, bring water to a boil. Stir in rice, reduce heat, and cover. Simmer for 20 minutes.
- In a wok or large skillet, heat the broth and saute the garlic, bell pepper and onion until tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in cooked rice, cream-style corn, Mexican-style corn, whole kernel corn, diced tomatoes with chiles, green chiles, Mexican-style processed cheese, salt, pepper and chili powder. Spoon into prepared casserole dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until bubbly. Top with shredded Cheddar, cover and bake 5 minutes more. Remove from oven, uncover and let stand 10 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 332.3 calories, Carbohydrate 56.7 g, Cholesterol 20 mg, Fat 7.4 g, Fiber 3.1 g, Protein 12.4 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, Sodium 1045.8 mg, Sugar 5.4 g
BAKED MEXICAN RICE
- Sauté the onion and garlic in hot olive oil until just soft. Add the rice and seasonings and brown lightly. Add the mushrooms and sausage and enough boiling stock to come 1" above the rice. Cover with a tight lid and bake in a 350°F. oven until the liquid is completely absorbed, about 35 minutes. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese and serve.
MEXICAN GROUND BEEF AND CHEESE BAKED RICE
Don't leave out the green olives it's what makes this dish, the more olives the better it will be LOL! I have even added in a can of drained black beans to this. Make certain to sprinkle LOTS of cheese on top! This rice dish is DELICIOUS! You will need a very large skillet for this. I use my own taco seasoning mix (#76616) to make this recipe.
Provided by Kittencalrecipezazz
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat oil in a very large oven-proof skillet with tight fitting lid or a Dutch oven with lid over medium heat.
- Add in onions and green peppers with dryed chili pepper flakes; saute for about 3 minutes.
- Add in garlic; cook 2 minutes.
- Add in ground beef with taco seasoning mix; cook, stirring with a wooden spoon until browned.
- Season beef mixture with seasoning salt and black pepper (or cayenne pepper) then add in Parmesan cheese; mix to combine.
- Add in rice, sliced olives and mushrooms; cook 2 minutes, stirring.
- Add in broth; bring to a simmer and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Transfer the mixture to a baking dish (large enough to hold the mixture).
- Cover with a tight-fitting lid and bake for about 30-35 minutes or until rice is desired tenderness.
- Uncover and sprinkle with grated cheddar cheese cover and return to oven to bake for about 5-10 minutes until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 823.1, Fat 48.8, SaturatedFat 21.9, Cholesterol 117.8, Sodium 1361.5, Carbohydrate 49.4, Fiber 2.6, Sugar 4.5, Protein 46
More about "baked rice mexicana recipes"
BAKED MEXICAN RICE – FOR A CROWD - THE PROVIDENT COOK
Cuisine MexicanCategory Side DishAuthor Evelyn MillerTotal Time 1 hr 15 mins
BAKED MEXICAN RICE RECIPE BY ARCHANA'S KITCHEN
4.9/5 Servings 2Cuisine MexicanTotal Time 35 mins
RESTAURANT STYLE MEXICAN RICE | THE RECIPE CRITIC
OVEN BAKED SPANISH RICE - REAL LIFE DINNER
MEXICAN RICE - ONCE UPON A CHEF
MEXICAN RICE - LIVE WELL BAKE OFTEN
MEXICAN RED RICE | RECIPETIN EATS
MEXICAN RICE - DAMN DELICIOUS
MEXICAN BROWN RICE RECIPE - COOKIE AND KATE
AUTHENTIC MEXICAN RICE RECIPE - NO. 2 PENCIL
BAKED SPANISH RICE RECIPE - WORDS OF DELICIOUSNESS
MEXICAN RICE: AN EASY, AUTHENTIC 30-MIN RECIPE - THE …
RECIPE: BAKED MEXICAN BROWN RICE | WHOLE FOODS MARKET
EASY MEXICAN RICE RECIPE - RACHEL COOKS®
MEXICAN BAKED RICE CASSEROLE - STEPHANIE KAY
3-INGREDIENT MEXICAN STYLE RICE(+VIDEO) - THE COUNTRY COOK
MEXICAN BROWN RICE BAKE - GLUTEN FREE - THE HONOUR SYSTEM
MEXICAN RICE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
MEXICAN RICE - YOU'RE GONNA BAKE IT AFTER ALL
MEXICAN RICE BAKE - OF THE HEARTH
BAKED MEXICAN RICE CASSEROLE - CTV
CHEESY MEXICAN RICE BAKE - CRUNCH & CREAM
EASY AUTHENTIC MEXICAN RICE - TASTES BETTER FROM SCRATCH
10 BEST BAKED MEXICAN DISHES RECIPES | YUMMLY
HOW TO MAKE AN EASY MEXICAN RICE RECIPE - ¡HOLA! JALAPEÑO
MEXICAN RICE - IMMACULATE BITES
BAKED RICE MEXICANA RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
BAKED MEXICAN RICE - SPANISH RICE RECIPES
SUPER EASY MEXICAN RICE (SPANISH RICE) - CREME DE LA CRUMB
BAKED MEXICAN RICE RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
MEXICAN RICE RECIPE | RESTAURANT QUALITY, EASY & DELISH! - SHELF …
25 OF OUR BEST MEXICAN CASSEROLE RECIPES | TASTE OF HOME
MEXICAN RICE BAKED RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
MEXICAN RICE BAKE RECIPE & INSTRUCTIONS | COLLEGE INN
ONE PAN MEXICAN CHICKEN AND RICE BAKE - CHEF SAVVY
MEXICAN RICE (OVEN-BAKED) - BIGOVEN.COM
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #north-american #side-dishes #rice #mexican #oven #dietary #pasta-rice-and-grains #equipment
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make oven baked Mexican rice?There are two ways of making the Oven Baked Mexican Rice. (1) You can start by sautéing the onion, garlic, rice, and jalapenos on the stove before placing them in the baking pan. (2)Or you can go the easiest route by throwing everything in the baking pan and bake for about 55-60 minutes. Make sure you use a tight-fitting lid to cover the rice.
What is the recipe for Spanish rice cuisine?Recipe type: Spanish Rice Cuisine: Mexican Serves: 6-8 Ingredients 2½ cups long grain white rice, uncooked 4¾ cups chicken broth ½ cup tomato sauce (half of an 8 oz can) ¼ cup finely chopped onion 1 large clove of garlic, finely chopped or crushed
How long do you cook rice in the oven?1 Preheat oven to 375 degrees farenheit. 2 Combine all ingredients into casserole dish & stir. Cover tightly with foil. 3 Bake for 30-35 minutes or until rice is done and fluffy. Tomatoes will rise to top; stir in before serving and top with cheese. *Bake time depends ...
How to cook rice in the oven with tomatoes?Instructions Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Add dry rice to a mesh sieve and rinse under cold water until water runs clear. To a blender or food processor, add tomatoes, onion and approximately 2 Tbsp of the minced cilantro. Add vegetable oil to a large, oven safe pan (I love to use my Le Creuset buffet casserole dish), and heat over MED heat.