5 INGREDIENT BAKED ROTINI
5 ingredients is all you need to make this Easy Baked Rotini Pasta! This Easy Pasta Bake is a kid friendly casserole that can feed a large crowd on a budget.
Provided by Kristen Chidsey
Categories Main Course
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook pasta 1-2 minutes less than package directions in salted boiling water. Drain pasta, reserving 1/2 cup cooking liquid.
- Mix cooked pasta and reserved cooking liquid together with the sauce, cottage cheese, egg, and 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Pour into a large 9x13 pan or casserole dish and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly.
- Alternatively, you can prep this dish up to baking. Cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days before baking. Add 20 minutes to baking time if coming from fridge.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 400 kcal, Carbohydrate 54 g, Protein 22 g, Fat 10 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, Cholesterol 52 mg, Sodium 1034 mg, Fiber 3 g, Sugar 8 g, ServingSize 1 serving
This is great to prepare the night before, cover with plastic wrap, store in the frige and bake the next night after work. I don't remember where it came from and then of course it evolved as time passed. Before the computer, I didn't keep records, I kept notes, without a filing system.
Provided by Pierre Dance
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat oven to 350 f.
- Cook pasta.
- Brown Sausage in Olive Oil.
- Drain on paper towel.
- When pasta is done, drain.
- don't rinse.
- While Pasta is still hot stir in Cheddar, Butter, and 1 Egg.
- Spread 1/2 of the Pasta mix in a large greased casserole dish.
- Pour 1 cup of Spaghetti Sauce evenly over pasta mix.
- Combine Cottage Cheese, 1 Egg, Salt, and Pepper.
- Spread mixture evenly over casserole.
- Spread Sausage evenly over cottage cheese mix.
- Spread remaining Pasta mix over Sausage.
- Pour 1 cup Spaghetti Sauce over Pasta mix.
- Sprinkle Mozzarella on top.
- Bake 50 min.
- Remove from oven.
- Sprinkle Parmesan on top, return to oven.
- Bake 10 min. more
- Remove, cover with loose foil tent, let rest 10 min.
- NOTE- If prepared the night before add 25 min, to the cooking time.
- NOTE- Be sure the dish can stand the sudden tempertaure change.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 819.5, Fat 49.2, SaturatedFat 22.9, Cholesterol 171.2, Sodium 2090, Carbohydrate 42.2, Fiber 2.2, Sugar 9.3, Protein 50.1
BAKED ROTINI CASSEROLE
When comfort food is on the menu, is there anything more satisfying than pasta with tomato sauce? If that describes you, then this baked rotini casserole with a sprinkling of cheese on the top is the recipe to make! Noodles, sauce, and cheese combine to make the perfect dish whether on a weeknight or weekend!
Provided by Kaleb
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish and set it aside.
- Prepare and cook pasta according to the manufacturer's directions, cooking to al dente, or 2 minutes less than fully cooked. Drain pasta and return to warm stockpot. Add the prepared marinara sauce to the pasta. Stir and set aside.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat oil over medium in a 12-inch skillet. Slice sausage into ½-inch pieces. Brown sausage on both sides to create a crust, 5-6 minutes. Remove from the heat and set aside. Add the browned sausage to the prepared pasta and stir to combine.
- In a medium bowl, combine the ricotta cheese, egg, salt, dried basil, dried oregano, onion powder, garlic powder, and 2 oz Parmesan cheese. Stir to combine and set aside.
- Layer half of the prepared pasta in the baking dish. Evenly dollop the ricotta mixture over the pasta layer and spread to smooth. Add the remaining half of the pasta and spread it evenly. Top with mozzarella cheese and remaining 2 oz Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the cheese is beginning to brown and the casserole is bubbling, 45-55 minutes. Remove from the oven and serve.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 serving, Calories 427 kcal, Carbohydrate 37.3 g, Protein 24.3 g, Fat 19.6 g, SaturatedFat 8.4 g, Cholesterol 67.1 mg, Sodium 1027.5 mg, Fiber 3.2 g, Sugar 5.8 g, UnsaturatedFat 9.9 g
ROTINI PASTA BAKE
- In a large pot cook rotini pasta in boiling salted water until al dente. Drain.
- Cook ground turkey or beef in medium skillet until brown. Add the diced onion, salt and pepper. Mix in half of the jar of spaghetti sauce.
- In a large bowl add the browned beef mixture to the drained pasta and stir in the second half of the of spaghetti sauce. Pour mixture into a 2 quart baking dish. Cover with aluminum foil.
- In a preheated 425 degree F (230 degree C) oven bake for 20 minutes. Remove foil, sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese and return to oven for 5 to 10 minutes. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 487.2 calories, Carbohydrate 55.2 g, Cholesterol 56.4 mg, Fat 19.2 g, Fiber 4.5 g, Protein 23.5 g, SaturatedFat 8.8 g, Sodium 978.3 mg, Sugar 11 g
ROTINI AND CHICKEN CASSEROLE
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C.)
- Melt butter in a large, deep skillet over medium high heat. Saute the chicken, onion and mushrooms until chicken is no longer pink, and juices run clear. In a large bowl, combine cooked pasta, peas, milk, condensed soup and 1 cup of the cheese. Stir in the chicken mixture. Pour into a 3 quart baking dish and sprinkle with remaining 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until sauce is bubbly.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 501.4 calories, Carbohydrate 37.1 g, Cholesterol 105.4 mg, Fat 23.3 g, Fiber 4.2 g, Protein 35.9 g, SaturatedFat 14 g, Sodium 935.1 mg, Sugar 5.6 g
ROTINI CHICKEN CASSEROLE
Pasta dishes are a favorite in our family. I changed the original recipe to suit our tastes...and we all think this comforting casserole is delicious. I like to accompany it with a tossed green salad. -Ruth Lee of Troy, Ontario
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a nonstick skillet, saute onion, celery and garlic in oil until tender. Drain pasta; place in a bowl, Add the onion mixture, chicken, soup, milk, frozen vegetables, cheese, parsley, thyme and salt., Pour into a shallow 3-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Cover and bake at 350° for 25 minutes. Sprinkle with cornflakes; spritz with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, 10-15 minutes longer or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 341 calories, Fat 7g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 56mg cholesterol, Sodium 698mg sodium, Carbohydrate 40g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 28g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
OVERNIGHT ROTINI BAKE
Fix and forget this tasty make-ahead Italian casserole. A little work the night before and you've got yourself a no-fuss, no-muss cheesy beef-and-pasta dinner.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Spray rectangular baking dish, 13x9x2 inches, with cooking spray.
- Cook beef, onion, bell pepper and garlic in 4-quart Dutch oven over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain. Stir in tomatoes, water, soup mix (dry), Italian seasoning and pasta. Spoon into baking dish.
- Cover tightly with aluminum foil and refrigerate at least 8 hours but no longer than 24 hours.
- Heat oven to 375°. Bake covered 45 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake uncovered about 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and casserole is bubbly.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 390, Carbohydrate 35 g, Cholesterol 60 mg, Fiber 3 g, Protein 27 g, SaturatedFat 7 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 610 mg
- Cook first 3 ingredients in a large skillet over medium heat, until beef is no longer pink; drain and return to skillet.
- Stir in crushed tomatoes and next 7 ingredients; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, and simmer, stirring occasionally, 20 minutes.
- Stir in rotini and cheese.
- Spoon into a lightly greased 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
BEEF AND MOZZARELLA BAKED ROTINI RECIPE - (4/5)
Provided by gmbeckett
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; saute onion and garlic until softened and translucent, about 3 minutes. Add beef; cook, breaking up with spoon, until no longer pink, in about 10 minutes. Stir in tomato sauce and mushrooms; reduce heat to medium and simmer until thickened, about 10 minutes. Meanwhile, in large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta for 2 minutes less than package instructions indicated (pasta will be slightly undercooked). Drain, return to pot. Toss together pasta, meat sauce, 2 cups of the mozzarella cheese and 2 tablespoons of the parmesan cheese. Spread in 13x9-inch casserole dish; sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and parmesan cheeses. Bake in 350°F oven until cheese is melted and pasta is bubbly, about 30 minutes.
CHEESY CHICKEN AND ROTINI CASSEROLE
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 8-inch square pan with cooking spray. Cook and drain pasta as directed on package.
- In pan, mix pasta, chicken, frozen vegetables, soup and broth. Bake uncovered 35 to 40 minutes or until bubbly around edges.
- Top with tomatoes. Sprinkle with onions and cheese. Bake uncovered about 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 365, Carbohydrate 44 g, Cholesterol 50 mg, Fiber 2 g, Protein 25 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 760 mg
More about "baked rotini casserole recipes"
BAKED ROTINI AND MEATBALLS CASSEROLE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT …
BAKED ITALIAN SAUSAGE ROTINI - CUPCAKE DIARIES
ROTINI MEATBALL BAKE RECIPE — MY SPICE SAGE
PEPPERONI ROTINI BAKE - OR WHATEVER YOU DO
ROTINI CHICKEN CASSEROLE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
ROTINI CASSEROLE PARMESAN RECIPE | MYRECIPES
ITALIAN ROTINI CASSEROLE (ENRICHED) - MISSISSIPPI DEPARTMENT OF …
EASY CHEESY BAKED ROTINI | GOOD IN THE SIMPLE
ROTINI BAKE RECIPE WITH TOMATOES AND CHEESE - THE …
BAKED ITALIAN SAUSAGE ROTINI - THERESCIPES.INFO
ROTINI HAMBURGER CASSEROLE – IN DIANES KITCHEN
ROTINI TACO BAKE - DINNER RECIPES
BAKED RIGATONI WITH BEEF RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
BAKED ROTINI RECIPE | MYRECIPES
BAKED ROTINI CASSEROLE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
BAKED ROTINI CASSEROLE CHICKEN - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
BEEF AND MOZZARELLA BAKED ROTINI | CANADIAN LIVING
ONE POT SAUSAGE ROTINI BAKE - RECIPES JUST 4U
BAKED ROTINI | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY RECIPE COMMUNITY!
BAKED ROTINI AND MEATBALLS CASSEROLE – MCCALLUM'S SHAMROCK PATCH
SIMPLE BAKED ROTINI WITH ITALIAN SAUSAGE - POMI USA
10 BEST ROTINI GROUND BEEF CASSEROLE RECIPES | YUMMLY
BAKED ROTINI CASSEROLE DISHES : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
ROTINI SANTORINI BAKE | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS - BHG.COM
7 BEST ROTINI PASTA RECIPES - PASTA.COM
ROTINI RECIPES - BAKED, CREAMY, VEGETARIAN | TASTE OF HOME
DUMP AND BAKE MEATBALL CASSEROLE - THE SEASONED MOM
THREE CHEESE ROTINI BAKE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
BAKED ROTINI WITH ITALIAN SAUSAGE - AMANDA'S COOKIN'
BAKED ROTINI RECIPES | SPARKRECIPES
BAKED ROTINI WITH ITALIAN SAUSAGE - FAVORITE FAMILY RECIPES
CHEESY CHICKEN & TRI COLORED ROTINI BAKE - COZY COUNTRY LIVING
EASY BAKED ROTINI WITH CHICKEN: A 50 MINUTE RECIPE
RECIPE: CHEESY BROCCOLI ROTINI CASSEROLE - BLUE APRON
OVERNIGHT ROTINI BAKE RECIPE - LIFEMADEDELICIOUS.CA
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook rotini in oven?Steps to Make It Heat the oven to 350 F. Grease a 2-quart baking dish or spray with nonstick cooking spray. Heat the olive oil in a medium saucepan; add onion and sauté for about 3 to 5 minutes, until onion is tender. Stir the hot cooked rotini into the tomato mixture. Sprinkle the remaining shredded cheese over the top of the casserole.
How long to bake rotini pasta?Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes, or until the cheese is golden in color. Serve the baked rotini and ground beef with a side salad or green vegetable. Rotini pasta mixed with ground beef, mozzarella cheese, and marinara sauce and baked to perfection. Prepare the rotini according to the package instructions for al dente pasta.
How to cook rotini pasta with ground beef?Directions 1 In a large pot cook rotini pasta in boiling salted water until al dente. Drain. ... 2 Cook ground turkey or beef in medium skillet until brown. Add the diced onion, salt and pepper. ... 3 In a large bowl add the browned beef mixture to the drained pasta and stir in the second half of the of spaghetti sauce. ... More items...
How much cheese do you put in a rotini casserole?This easy baked rotini casserole has just 5 main ingredients and needs about 10 minutes of hands-on time! A family favorite. Read the notes for lots of add-in ideas. 2 cups shredded cheese divided. Use a combination of cheeses, such as mozzarella, cheddar, Parmesan, Monterey Jack