THE BEST BAKED SALMON
This simple baked salmon really hits all the right notes: tangy, sweet, savory, a little spicy and crunchy. Cooking a larger piece makes for a nice presentation. Topped with buttery golden breadcrumbs and parsley, it's perfect for a weeknight dinner yet fancy enough to serve to guests.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil. Mix the brown sugar, paprika, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, 1 teaspoon kosher salt and a generous amount of freshly ground black pepper in a small bowl. Mix the panko with the parsley, butter, 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt and a few grinds of black pepper in another small bowl.
- Place the salmon skin-side down on the prepared baking sheet and spread the surface with the Dijon. Press the brown sugar mixture all over the salmon then top with the breadcrumb mixture. Crimp all four sides of the foil to create a border around the salmon, this will help collect the juices so they don't spread and burn. Bake until the breadcrumbs are golden brown, and the salmon is firm and flakes easily when pressed, 15 to 18 minutes. Cut into four equal portions for serving.
I often make this very moist and flavorful oven-baked salmon for company because I can have it ready in less than half an hour. This baked salmon with lemon is well complemented by rice or a green vegetable and a tossed salad. -Emily Chaney, Penobscot, Maine
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Pat salmon dry. Place in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Brush with butter. Combine remaining ingredients; pour over salmon. , Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 209 calories, Fat 13g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 64mg cholesterol, Sodium 78mg sodium, Carbohydrate 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 19g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
EASY, NO-MESS BAKED SALMON
This is an easy, no-mess, no-cleanup recipe that tastes delicious! If I don't feel like scrubbing a lot of pans after dinner, I just throw this in the oven next to some rice and vegetables, or just throw it over some lettuce and tomatoes for a nice salad, and my husband thinks I was cooking for hours! People will think you put a ton of effort into this fancy entree.
Provided by N. Adams
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lay salmon fillet skin-side down on a wide piece of aluminum foil.
- Drizzle olive oil and balsamic vinegar over salmon. Sprinkle lemon pepper, lemon juice, and salt on top. Fold foil up and over the fillet, tenting it at the top. Roll top down to seal salmon in foil. Transfer to a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until salmon flakes easily with a fork, about 15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 251.2 calories, Carbohydrate 2 g, Cholesterol 55.8 mg, Fat 17.7 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 19.7 g, SaturatedFat 3.2 g, Sodium 1039.4 mg, Sugar 1.5 g
- In a medium glass bowl, prepare marinade by mixing garlic, light olive oil, basil, salt, pepper, lemon juice and parsley.
- Place salmon fillets in a medium glass baking dish, and cover with the marinade.
- Marinate in the refrigerator about 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place fillets in aluminum foil, cover with marinade, and seal.
- Place sealed salmon in the glass dish, and bake 35 to 45 minutes, until easily flaked with a fork.
Get all the goodness of omega-3 with easy baked salmon for lunch or supper. It's super versatile and makes a great partner for salads, veggies and pasta
Provided by Lulu Grimes
Categories Dinner, Fish Course, Lunch, Supper
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Heat the oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Brush each salmon fillet with the oil or butter and season well.
- Put the salmon fillets in an ovenproof dish. Cover if you prefer your salmon to be tender, or leave uncovered if you want the flesh to roast slightly.
- Roast for 10-15 mins (or about 4 mins per 1cm thickness) until just opaque and easily flaked with a fork. Serve with a sprinkling of chopped herbs, lemon slices and steamed long-stem broccoli, if you like.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 354 calories, Fat 23 grams fat, SaturatedFat 4 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 1 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 0.2 grams sugar, Fiber 0.4 grams fiber, Protein 35 grams protein, Sodium 0.1 milligram of sodium
BAKED SALMON FILLETS
I used my daughter's recipe with some modifications. For those who don't really fancy the taste of fish, this recipe will cure you of that. It is light and no overpowering fishy taste. Serve with rice and a vegetable of your choice (we like it with steamed broccoli).
Provided by gord030831
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Pour 1 Tbsp of olive oil evenly in the bottom of a 9x9-inch glass baking dish.
- Place the fillets in the bottom of the baking dish.
- Pour the remaining olive oil over the fillets.
- Sprinkle half of the garlic over the fillets.
- Sprinkle the bread crumbs over the fillets.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the fillets.
- Bake for approximately 18 to 20 minutes making sure not to over bake.
- Squeeze the juice of a lemon quarter over each fillet (optional).
More about "baked salmon recipes"
10 BEST BAKED SALMON RECIPES | YUMMLY
GARLIC BUTTER BAKED SALMON | EASY OVEN BAKED SALMON RECIPE
EASY 5 INGREDIENT BAKED SALMON - THESTAYATHOMECHEF.COM
BAKED SALMON WITH GARLIC AND DIJON - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
BAKED SALMON RECIPES - FOOD NETWORK
CHRISTMAS BAKED SALMON: EASY & MAKE-AHEAD | RECIPETIN EATS
BAKED SALMON RECIPE - JESSICA GAVIN
13 BEST-EVER BAKED SALMON FILLET RECIPES - DELICIOUS. MAGAZINE
BEST BAKED SALMON RECIPE - HOW TO BAKE SALMON IN THE …
41 TASTY BAKED SALMON RECIPES THAT YOU'LL "FLIP" OVER
BEST BAKED SALMON - DOWNSHIFTOLOGY
BEST DAMN OVEN BAKED SALMON - RECIPETEACHER
OVEN BAKED SALMON - IMMACULATE BITES
BAKED SALMON - GIMME SOME OVEN
BAKED SALMON IN FOIL - EASY, HEALTHY, DELICIOUS! | MOM ON TIMEOUT
BAKED SALMON RECIPES | FOOD & WINE
BAKED SALMON | FISH RECIPES | JAMIE OLIVER RECIPES
SALMON RECIPES | MARTHA STEWART
GARLIC BUTTER BAKED SALMON - CAFE DELITES
HEALTHY BAKED SALMON RECIPES | EATINGWELL
EASY BAKED SALMON RECIPE - SIMPLY RECIPES
BEST BAKED SALMON RECIPE - HOW TO BAKE SALMON IN THE OVEN
BAKED SALMON - TASTES BETTER FROM SCRATCH
BAKED SALMON WITH GARLIC RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
BAKED SALMON RECIPE - NOT DRY, SO JUICY! 15-MINUTE PREP
BAKED SALMON RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
BAKED SALMON IN FOIL | EASY, HEALTHY RECIPE
PERFECTLY BAKED SALMON WITH LEMON AND DILL - INSPIRED TASTE
EASY OVEN BAKED SALMON RECIPE - HEALTHY DINNER RECIPE
EASY BAKED SALMON - JO COOKS
BAKED SALMON WITH MAYO (15 MINUTES!) | WHOLESOME YUM
20 BAKED SALMON RECIPES TO MAKE FOR DINNER | MYRECIPES
BAKED SALMON RECIPE WITH MAYONNAISE - HEALTHY SEASONAL RECIPES
OVEN BAKED SALMON (3 EASY RECIPES) « CLEAN & DELICIOUS
EASY SOUR CREAM BAKED SALMON - INSPIRED TASTE
BEST BAKED LEMON GARLIC SALMON | THE MEDITERRANEAN DISH
EASY BAKED SALMON WITH LEMON BUTTER CREAM SAUCE - CAFE DELITES
OVEN BAKED SALMON RECIPE - EASY, HEALTHY W/ LEMON & GARLIC
10 BEST BAKED SALMON FILLETS RECIPES | YUMMLY
8 MINUTE BAKED SALMON (SUPER EASY RECIPE!) - THE ENDLESS MEAL®
BAKED SALMON RECIPES | COOKING LIGHT
BAKED SALMON RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #healthy #casseroles #main-dish #seafood #oven #easy #low-fat #grains #salmon #fish #dietary #low-cholesterol #low-saturated-fat #low-calorie #low-carb #inexpensive #healthy-2 #low-in-something #pasta-rice-and-grains #saltwater-fish #novelty #equipment
You'll also love