Two moist layers banana cake with a light and fluffy banana cream in between.
Provided by ERINWALCZAK
Categories Desserts Cakes Cake Mix Cake Recipes Yellow Cake
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour 2 - 9x13 inch pans.
- In a large bowl, stir together the cake mix and instant pudding. Beat in the eggs and 1 1/2 cup of milk. Divide the batter evenly between the two pans.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 17 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean. While the cake is baking, make the filling.
- Stir together the sugar and flour. In a medium bowl, cream together the butter, shortening and sugar mixture. Beat in the milk and banana extract until smooth.
- When the cake is cooled, invert onto a serving tray. Spread filling over the top and cover with remaining layer of cake. Keep chilled until 1/2 hour before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 292.2 calories, Carbohydrate 35.3 g, Cholesterol 48.5 mg, Fat 16 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 2.9 g, SaturatedFat 6.2 g, Sodium 264.7 mg, Sugar 26.1 g
A marvelous mouth-watering chocolate-banana milkshake!
Provided by May and Siv
Categories Drinks Recipes Shakes and Floats Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 4
- In a blender, combine banana, milk, chocolate drink mix and sugar. Blend until smooth. Pour into glasses and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 237.5 calories, Carbohydrate 42.7 g, Cholesterol 17.1 mg, Fat 4.6 g, Fiber 1.9 g, Protein 7.9 g, SaturatedFat 2.9 g, Sodium 103.6 mg, Sugar 35.9 g
OLD FASHIONED BANANA FLIP SNACK CAKE RECIPE
A nostalgically delicious banana cream sponge cake. Light, moist layers of banana cake filled with fluffy banana cream filling.
Provided by TidyMom
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Grease 2 jellyroll pans (11×17 or 10×15), then line with parchment paper and grease parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, stir together cake mix and instant pudding mix. Beat in the eggs and 1½ cups of milk.
- Divide the batter evenly between the two pans.
- Bake 13-15 mins. for 11×17 pan or 15-20 mins for 10×13 pan., or until a wooden toothpick comes out clean.
- While the cake is baking, make the filling: Sift sugar and flour together in a medium bowl and set aside.
- In a medium bowl cream together the butter and shortening until combined, then add sugar mixture.
- Beat in the milk and banana extract until smooth (about 3-5 minutes with a stand mixer)
- When cake is cooled, invert one layer onto a serving tray. Spread filling over the top and cover with the remaining cake layer. Garnish with powdered sugar.
- Keep chilled until 1/2 hour before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 358 calories, Carbohydrate 47 grams carbohydrates, Cholesterol 62 milligrams cholesterol, Fat 18 grams fat, Fiber 0 grams fiber, Protein 4 grams protein, SaturatedFat 9 grams saturated fat, ServingSize 1, Sodium 293 milligrams sodium, Sugar 35 grams sugar, TransFat 0 grams trans fat, UnsaturatedFat 7 grams unsaturated fat
BANANA FLIP CAKE
Here's a recipe that will bring back memories of your childhood. Banana flip snack cakes taste just like the banana flips we used to eat when we were kids. -Berta Hagen, Int'l Falls, Minnesota
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 16 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Line two greased 15x10x1-in. baking pans with waxed paper and grease the paper. Set aside., In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, pudding mix, milk and eggs. Beat on low speed for 30 seconds; beat on medium for 2 minutes., Spread batter into prepared pans. Bake at 350° until a toothpick inserted in the centers come out clean, 12-15 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes before inverting onto wire racks to cool completely. Gently peel off waxed paper., Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, whisk flour and milk until smooth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir until thickened, about 2 minutes. Remove from the heat; cover and cool to room temperature., In the bowl of a heavy-duty stand mixer, cream the butter, shortening and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla. Add milk mixture; beat on high until fluffy, 10-15 minutes., Place one cake on a large cutting board; spread top with frosting. Top with remaining cake; sprinkle with confectioners' sugar. Cut into squares. If desired, top with whipped topping and sliced bananas. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 355 calories, Fat 16g fat (7g saturated fat), Cholesterol 71mg cholesterol, Sodium 372mg sodium, Carbohydrate 49g carbohydrate (35g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 4g protein.
YUMMY BANANA CAKE ROLL
If you're looking to try something a little different with those overripe bananas sitting in your fruit basket, how about a banana roll? Banana sponge cake spread with a thick cream cheese filling rolled up into one yummy package - what's not to love?
Provided by ChamoritaMomma
Yield 1 Roll, 12-15 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease a 15×10 inch jelly-roll pan; line with parchment paper. Grease and flour paper; set aside. Spread out a clean, thin dish towel on the counter (make sure the towel is larger than your jelly roll pan); sprinkle liberally with powdered sugar (this can be done using a mesh strainer).
- In a small bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda. In a large bowl combine eggs and sugar; beat until thickened. Add bananas and vanilla; beat until well mixed. Stir in flour mixture into egg mixture. Spread batter evenly into prepared pan, easing it carefully to the corners with a spatula.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes or until center springs back when lightly touched.
- Immediately loosen cake from edges of pan; invert cake onto the prepared towel. Remove pan; carefully peel off paper. Roll up cake in towel while hot, starting with 10-inch side. Cool completely on wire rack, at least an hour.
- When cake is almost completely cooled, make the filling: beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, butter, and both extracts in small mixer bowl until smooth.
- When cake has cooled completely, unroll and spread with filling, then re-roll cake. Wrap rolled cake in plastic wrap then refrigerate at least one hour but overnight is best.
- To serve, unwrap cake and place on a platter. Sprinkle with powdered sugar if desired, cut into slices.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 288.3, Fat 13.6, SaturatedFat 7.7, Cholesterol 82.6, Sodium 246, Carbohydrate 39, Fiber 0.5, Sugar 31.2, Protein 3.7
More about "banana flips recipes"
BANANA FLIPS - OH MY! SUGAR HIGH
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
BANANA FLIPS RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
5/5 (1)Total Time 2 hrsServings 10Calories 711 per serving
10 BEST BANANA CREAM FILLING RECIPES | YUMMLY
LOOKING FOR: BANANA FLIP SNACK CAKES! - HOUZZ
TOPRECIPES | BANANA FLIPS
BANANA FLIP RECIPE HELP - DOITYOURSELF.COM COMMUNITY FORUMS
OLD FASHIONED BANANA FLIPS RECIPE | RECIPE | BANANA FLIP ...
MICKEY'S BANANA FLIP RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST ...
BANANA FLIPS - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
BANANA FLIPS - PLAIN.RECIPES
BANANA FLIPS - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
BANANA FLIPS - RECIPE WILD
HOMEMADE MINIONS BANANA FLIP | HOSTESS COPYCAT RECIPE
BANANA FLIPS - RECIPE GOLDMINE RECIPES
BANANA FLIP COPYCAT RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST ...
BANANA FLIP CAKE - CHINDEEP
BANANA FLIPS NICKLES BAKERY - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
BANANA FLIPS - YUM TASTE
BANANA FLIPS RECIPE | BANANA FLIP, FLIP RECIPE, BANANA RECIPES
BANANA FLIPS HOSTESS RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
BANANA FLIP SNACK CAKE – DAILY APPETITE
OLD FASHIONED BANANA FLIPS RECIPE | RECIPE | BANANA FLIP ...
NICKLES BANANA FLIPS SNACK CAKES - THERESCIPES.INFO
HOMEMADE BANANA FLIPS - ANTIPASTI RECIPES
RECIPE FOR BANANA FLIPS - ONLINE RECIPES FROM HINDS JERSEY ...
BANANA FLIPS RECIPE - KETONEBEE.COM
BANANA FLIPS - YELLOW CAKE - WORLDRECIPES.ORG
BANANA FLIPS | RECIPES | HOMETOWNSOURCE.COM
HOSTESS BANANA FLIP RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
BANANA FLIPS FOR SALE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
BANANA FLIP RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
BANANA FLIP - BOSSKITCHEN.COM
BANANA FLIPS RECIPE – THE BEST FREE COOKING RECIPES
UNBELIEVABLY MOIST BANANA BREAD - FORKS 'N' FLIP FLOPS
WHAT IS A BANANA FLIP? (WITH PICTURES)
BANANA FLIP CAKE RECIPE
BANANA FLIPS PHOTOS RECIPE
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love