BANOFFEE CHOCOLATE CUPS
Make these to give as an edible Christmas gift. Made with chocolate, dulce de leche and banana chips, they're all the taste of banoffee pie in one small bite
Provided by Esther Clark
Yield Makes 12
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Line a 12-hole cupcake tin with paper or silicone cases. Melt the dark and milk chocolate together for 1-2 mins in the microwave. Divide the digestive biscuits between the cases and put the banana chips in each. Pour enough melted chocolate into the cases to cover the biscuits, reserving the rest. Transfer the tin to the freezer to chill for 15 mins.
- Stir the dulce de leche to loosen it, then spoon or pipe a small dot into the centre of each cup. Pour over the reserved chocolate so the filling is covered, then decorate with chocolate curls, gold sprinkles or edible gold leaf, if you like. Put in the fridge to chill for 2 hrs, then remove the cases and pack into gift boxes. Will keep in the fridge for three days.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 211 calories, Fat 12 grams fat, SaturatedFat 7 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 23 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 18 grams sugar, Fiber 2 grams fiber, Protein 3 grams protein, Sodium 0.2 milligram of sodium
BANOFFEE COOKIES RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: banana, toffee sauce, brown sugar, butter, eggs, vanilla extract, plain flour, baking powder, salt, chocolate chips
Provided by Ellie Holland
Yield 12 cookies
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Mash the banana and mix in the toffee sauce.
- Whisk in the brown sugar and butter, followed by the eggs and vanilla extract.
- Fold in the flour, baking powder, salt, and chocolate chips.
- Chill the cookie dough in the fridge for about an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (355°F) and line a baking tray with grease-proof paper.
- Spoon onto the tray and bake for about 12 minutes, or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 256 calories, Carbohydrate 31 grams, Fat 14 grams, Fiber 1 gram, Protein 3 grams, Sugar 17 grams
CHOCOLATE BANOFFEE BISCUIT BALLS RECIPE BY TASTY
- *"Toffee"/Dulce De Leche can be purchase already prepared - or can be made at home through a process of heating Sweetened Condensed Milk - Recipes/instructions can be found online.
- Crush Digestive Biscuits in a large plastic bag.
- Pour into a large bowl and add Banana and about half the can of Dulce De Leche.
- Use a fork to mash and incorporate the banana and toffee into the biscuit crumbs. Add additional Toffee as needed - just enough to coat all the biscuit crumbs without it becoming too sticky.
- Form the mixture into 1 inch (2 ½ cm) balls and freeze for 15 minutes until firm.
- Microwave chocolate for 60 Seconds - stopping after 30 seconds to check and stir.
- Remove balls from freezer and dip into the melted chocolate.
- Set on wax paper and sprinkle with additional biscuit crumbs (optional).
- Allow chocolate coating to harden (chill in fridge to speed up this process).
- Drizzle with additional toffee just before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 364 calories, Carbohydrate 53 grams, Fat 14 grams, Fiber 2 grams, Protein 5 grams, Sugar 29 grams
CHOCOLATE BANOFFEE FROZEN YOGURT
- Mix milk, half-and-half, sugar, cocoa powder, bittersweet chocolate, coffee-flavored liqueur, and espresso powder together in a heavy saucepan; bring to a simmer, stirring often, until heated through, about 5 minutes. Remove saucepan from heat and stir in bananas. Refrigerate until completely cooled, at least 30 minutes.
- Whisk yogurt into banana mixture; transfer to the bowl of an ice cream maker. Follow manufacturer's instructions for making frozen yogurt.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 158.6 calories, Carbohydrate 25.3 g, Cholesterol 8.6 mg, Fat 5 g, Fiber 1.5 g, Protein 3.5 g, SaturatedFat 3.1 g, Sodium 33.7 mg, Sugar 21 g
BANOFFEE SANDWICH COOKIES
Have some cookies laying around which need "jazzing" up? With 2 more ingredients you can have these Banoffee Sandwich Cookies! Fresh banana, toffee and chocolate chip cookies = gooey, chocolatey heaven!
Provided by anniesnomsblog
Categories Chocolate Chip Cookies
Yield 12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Spoon 1tsp of toffee onto the bottom of 12 cookies, spread to level, but leave a gap around the edge.
- Place slices of banana over the toffee, if your banana is big enough, you'll only need 1 slice per cookie, if not put a couple of slices on to cover the cookie.
- Take one of your plain cookies and sandwich together with the banana covered one; repeat until you have 12 sandwich cookies.
- Drizzle some extra toffee sauce on the top and dig in!
- Due to the fresh banana in this recipe, the sandwich cookies are best eaten the same day.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 166.2, Fat 9.1, SaturatedFat 2.6, Cholesterol 10.2, Sodium 115.6, Carbohydrate 21.3, Fiber 1.2, Sugar 1.4, Protein 1.9
More about "banoffee chocolate cups recipes"
BANOFFEE CUPS - - EVERY LITTLE CRUMB
5/5 (6)Calories 624 per servingCategory Dessert
- Crush the biscuits into a fine powder by using a food processor, or placing them in a large freezer bag and whacking them with a rolling pin.
- Stir the butter and brown sugar for the filling in a heavy bottomed saucepan on low heat until melted and combined. Add the condensed milk, turn heat up to medium and cook, stirring constantly until mixture comes to a boil and thickens and darkens into a light golden brown color, a few minutes. Remove from heat.
- With an electric mixer, whip the heavy cream with the icing sugar and vanilla until soft peaks form.
BANOFFEE CUPS WITH A SECRET INGREDIENT TWIST! - CHEF NOT …
Reviews 4Category DessertCuisine Modern AustralianTotal Time 25 mins
- Combine crushed biscuits, light brown sugar (1 tsp) and melted butter (40g) and mix well then set aside.
- In a large bowl combine cream (200 ml), icing/confectioners sugar (2 tbsp) and vanilla essence (½ tsp) and whip until you have firm peaks then set aside.
- Divide biscuit mixture evenly between 4 glasses creating the bottom crumb layer, reserving a small amount for decoration.
WORLD'S BEST BANOFFEE CHOCOLATE PUDDINGS - DELICIOUS …
5/5 (8)Total Time 2 hrs 40 minsCategory DessertCalories 454 per serving
- To make the dulce de leche preheat the oven to 220 celsius (425 Fahrenheit) and pour the condensed milk into a casserole dish and sprinkle with sea salt and stir to combine. Covering with a tight fitting lid or foil and place the casserole dish inside a large roasting pan and fill with water so that the water level is ½ the height of the casserole dish. Bake for 90 minutes until golden. Set aside to cool completely. If your dulce de leche appears lumpy after it comes out of the oven don’t panic. Use an immersion (stick blender) to blend until smooth and glossy.
- Heat a large frying pan over a medium low heat and add the butter. Once the butter has melted add the banana slices (you may have to cook the bananas in a couple of batches) and fry until softened. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool.
- Take 6 small glasses and divide the dulce de leche between them. Top with the banana slices and set aside.
- In a small saucepan add the flour and sugar and whisk in a small amount of milk and combine until a smooth paste forms. Add the remaining milk and whisk and place over a medium low heat. Whisk until the mixture thickens. This can take some time, you don't need to whisk all the while, but do keep an eye on the mixture and whisk now and again to prevent lumps forming.
NO-BAKE QUICK BANOFFEE CUPS | THIS LITTLE HOME
BANOFFEE CHOCOLATE CUPS – COOKER APP
INDIVIDUAL BANOFFEE PIE CUPS - THE TWIN COOKING PROJECT BY …
EASY BANOFFEE PIE RECIPE [STEP BY STEP PHOTOS]
BANOFFEE DESSERT CAKE RECIPE | RESCOOKING.COM
BANOFFEE CUPCAKES - CRAZY FOR CRUST
BANOFFEE CUP - CREMESBYMEGGLE.COM
BANOFFEE SUNDAE CUPS RECIPE - LIFEMADEDELICIOUS.CA
BANOFFEE PIE CUPS | CLEOBUTTERA
CHOCOLATE BANOFFEE PIE | AKIS PETRETZIKIS
SALTED CHOCOLATE BANOFFEE PIE - CONFESSIONS OF A CHOCOHOLIC
BANOFFEE CUPCAKES - PRETTY. SIMPLE. SWEET.
BANOFFEE PIE CUPCAKES - THE LOOPY WHISK
BANOFFEE CHOCOLATE CUPS | RECIPE CART
BANOFFEE PIE COOKIES | BAKING IT BEAUTIFUL
BANOFFEE CHOCOLATE CUPS RECIPE | EAT YOUR BOOKS
BANOFFEE PIE CUPS | THE FANCY PANTS KITCHEN
CHOCOLATE CUPS DESSERT | IGA RECIPES
VEGAN CHOCOLATE BANOFFEE CUPS - THE NIL BY MOUTH FOODIE
NO-BAKE BANOFFEE PIE CUPS- EGGLESS RECIPE - LOVEANDFLOURBYPOOJA
NO-BAKE BANOFFEE PIE CUPS RECIPE – BAKING LIKE A CHEF
CHOCOLATE BANOFFEE BALLS RECIPE - THE TIMES GROUP
PRESERVE COMPANY BANOFFEE CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES
BANOFFEE PIE TRIFLE CUPS BY CLEOBUTTERA | QUICK & EASY RECIPE | THE ...
COCONUT BANOFFEE SHOTS | EASY BANOFFEE CUPS - THE BIG SWEET TOOTH
BANOFFEE PIE CUPS ~ GRAHAM CRUST, BANANAS, CARAMEL ~ A GOUDA LIFE
BANOFFEE PIE DESSERTS - THE TOUGH COOKIE
BANOFFEE CUPCAKES | EASY RECIPE | COOKING WITH MY KIDS
CHOCOLATE BANOFFEE PIE - CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE AND MORE!
BANOFFEE CUPS – LEWIS ROAD CREAMERY NZ
BANOFFEE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - INSIDE BRUCREW LIFE
CHOCOLATE BANOFFEE PIE - REAL RECIPES FROM MUMS
CHOCOLATE BANOFFEE CUP - THE ORDINARY COOK
NO-BAKE BANOFFEE PIE CUPS RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
CHOCOLATE-BISCOFF BANOFFEE PIE RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
THE MOST AMAZING BANOFFEE PIE - PRETTY. SIMPLE. SWEET.
BANOFFEE TART RECIPE (VIDEO) - SWEET CARAMEL SUNDAY
WHITE CHOCOLATE BANOFFEE CAKE | ALLRECIPES.COOKING
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What's inside a banoffee pie cupcake?Made with chocolate, dulce de leche and banana chips, they're all the taste of banoffee pie in one small bite Line a 12-hole cupcake tin with paper or silicone cases.
How do you make banoffee pie biscuits?Made with chocolate, dulce de leche and banana chips, they're all the taste of banoffee pie in one small bite Line a 12-hole cupcake tin with paper or silicone cases. Melt the dark and milk chocolate together for 1-2 mins in the microwave. Divide the digestive biscuits between the cases and put the banana chips in each.
What are chocolate banoffee balls?Chocolate Banoffee Balls is a delicious dessert recipe of Fusion Cuisine that combines elements of different culinary traditions. Chocolate Banoffee Balls are one such recipe that you will love to eat after having a wholesome meal.
What is banoffee dessert?Banoffee (or bananoffee) typically refers to a type of pie. It's an English dessert made from bananas, cream, and toffee. The very best banoffee recipes feature classic dulche de leche! Obviously, that's an amazing flavor combination. So I decided to adapt that traditional recipe into something a little more modern and fun!