BARB'S CROWD-PLEASING COOKIES
Delicious chunky cookies that are easy to make and disappear in a snap! My long-time friend Barb brought them to our New Year's Eve party and they were the hands-down favorite of a huge buffet table. Cook's note: The pretzels should be about the size of the chocolate chips, not pulverized. You want to taste bits of pretzel as you munch. This is a crunchy cookie. I use a food processor and just pulse until the desired size is achieved.
Provided by CaliforniaJan
Categories Drop Cookies
Yield 4 dozen, 48 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking soda and salt. Blend into creamed mixture. Stir in chocolate and peanut butter chips, peanuts and pretzels.
- Drop by heaping tablespoons about 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheet. Bake 10 - 13 minutes, or until edges are lightly browned and centers are still soft. Do not over bake. Cool one minute on baking sheet. Cool completely on wire racks. Store in tightly covered container.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 279.1, Fat 14.8, SaturatedFat 7.5, Cholesterol 28.2, Sodium 287, Carbohydrate 33.1, Fiber 1.7, Sugar 15.8, Protein 5.1
BARB'S GUINNESS®-N-CABBAGE DELIGHT
- Heat the pumpkin seed oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Place shallots and ginger in the skillet, and cook until tender. Mix in red cabbage and napa cabbage, and cook about 2 minutes. Pour in the beer. Season with salt and pepper. Reduce heat to medium, cover skillet, and continue cooking 5 minutes, or until cabbage is tender.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 105.1 calories, Carbohydrate 13.4 g, Fat 3.8 g, Fiber 2.3 g, Protein 2.6 g, SaturatedFat 0.8 g, Sodium 172.7 mg, Sugar 4.2 g
COOKIE BAR BLONDIES FOR A CROWD
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease two 9x13-inch baking pans with cooking spray.
- Whisk together 3 cups flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl. Toss chocolate chips with 1 tablespoon flour in another medium bowl until lightly coated.
- Beat butter and brown sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer until creamy, 4 to 5 minutes. Add eggs, vanilla, and almond extract; mix well. Gradually add flour mixture, mixing on low speed. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Divide batter evenly between the 2 prepared pans. Spread thinly with the back of a metal spoon; bars will rise when baking.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown and edges have started to pull away from the sides of the pan, 22 to 25 minutes. Let cool completely before cutting into squares.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 309.6 calories, Carbohydrate 48.3 g, Cholesterol 43.6 mg, Fat 12.7 g, Fiber 1.3 g, Protein 3.1 g, SaturatedFat 7.6 g, Sodium 214.4 mg, Sugar 34.6 g
More about "barbs crowd pleasing cookies recipes"
PARTY SALAD BOATS RECIPE - FOOD.COM | RECIPE | PARTY SALADS, FINGER ...
CROWD - PLEASING POTATOES - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
COOKIES FOR A CROWD RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
37 CROWD PLEASING IDEAS | COOKING RECIPES, FOOD, RECIPES
10 CROWD-PLEASING GRILL RECIPES – HOUSEHOLDCOOKING.COM
TAG FOR "CROWD-PLEASING-COOKIES" - CAPPER'S FARMER | PRACTICAL …
BARB'S CROWD-PLEASING COOKIES RECIPE - BAKING.FOOD.COM
THE INFAMOUS CROWD PLEASER COOKIES - THE BLONDE FILES
CROWD-PLEASING COOKIES | MYRECIPES
BARB'S CROWD-PLEASING COOKIES RECIPE | YUMMLY | RECIPE
BARB'S CROWD PLEASING COOKIES - 200,000+ FREE RECIPES & MEAL …
CROWD PLEASING DINNER RECIPES - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
BARBS CROWD PLEASING COOKIES FOOD- WIKIFOODHUB
FARMGIRL FARE: TWO EASY, CROWD PLEASING DESSERT RECIPES
BARBS CROWD-PLEASING COOKIES RECIPE - BAKING.FOOD.COM | FOOD, …
CROWD PLEASING COOKIE PIZZA RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
BAR COOKIES FOR A CROWD - RECIPE TIP | EPICURICLOUD (TINA VERRELLI)
BAR COOKIES FOR A CROWD RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
BARB'S CROWD-PLEASING COOKIES RECIPE
28 CROWD PLEASING RECIPES IDEAS | RECIPES, COOKING RECIPES, FOOD
OUR BEST BAR COOKIES - MIDWEST LIVING
CROWD-PLEASING SALSA RECIPE - DIVAS CAN COOK
CROWD PLEASING COOKIES ARCHIVES - CRAVING4MORE
CROWD PLEASING POTATO CASSEROLE - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
SHEET PAN COOKIE BARS - THIS DELICIOUS HOUSE
VEGAN BAR FOOD: 20+ DELICIOUS CROWD-PLEASING VEGAN RECIPES …
CROWD PLEASING OATMEAL PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE RECIPE
CROWD PLEASING BRISKET RECIPE - COOKEATSHARE
BARBS RECIPE OF THE DAY: CROWD PLEASING TACO SALAD RECIPE
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the best way to cook large batch Cookie Bars?The best part about these large batch cookie bars is that clean up is a breeze! All you have to clean is the one bowl you made them in. The entire recipe cooks in a large foil baking pan, which you can find at Costco or on Amazon here. Don’t have a foil pan? You can always substitute a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
What are the 4 flavors of candy bar cookies?These bar cookies combine four winning flavors: peanut butter, maple, butterscotch and chocolate. The easy recipe, from a Wabash, Indiana, reader, makes about 6 pounds of bar candy. We suggest freezing the bars and thawing them out as needed.
What is in a gooey bar cookie?These gooey bar cookies start with a German chocolate cake mix. Melted caramels and cranberry sauce form a moist middle layer. These bars, from Judy Reynolds of Bloomington, Indiana, won the grand prize of $10,000 in Midwest Living's first Best of the Midwest cook-off.
What are candy bar cookies made out of?These candy-like bar cookies have a brown sugar crust and a filling of brown sugar, butter and chopped pecans. Sprinkle with chocolate pieces immediately after baking. Luscious caramel tops a sweet-salty treat of peanuts, pretzels, marshmallow crème and peanut butter.