BASIL-INFUSED OLIVE OIL RECIPE - (4/5)
Provided by Venzie
Number Of Ingredients 2
- Combine basil and olive oil in a blender. Puree the mixture until smooth. In a saucepan, simmer the olive oil and basil puree over medium heat for 45 seconds. Pour the heated mixture through a fine-mesh strainer into a bowl to remove the basil. Let the mixture sit for a few hours. Pour the oil into an airtight jar. (don't include the dark liquid at the bottom of the bowl, which is water mixed with finely ground basil) Use oil as a marinade, condiment, or substitute for herbs when cooking.
SUNNY'S EASY BASIL AND GARLIC OIL
- To steep the oil: In a small pot on the lowest heat setting, add the oil, basil and garlic. Cook on low for 20 minutes.
- Strain the oil using a fine-mesh sieve and cool to room temperature. Add the fresh basil leaves to finish. Store in the fridge and keep for 1 week.
BASIL-INFUSED OLIVE OIL
- ****Combine basil and olive oil in a blender. ****Puree the mixture until smooth. ****In a saucepan, simmer the olive oil and basil puree over medium heat for 45 seconds. ****Pour the heated mixture through a fine-mesh strainer into a bowl to remove the basil. ****Let the mixture sit for a few hours. ****Pour the oil into an airtight jar. (don't include the dark liquid at the bottom of the bowl, which is water mixed with finely ground basil) ****Use oil as a marinade, condiment, or substitute for herbs when cooking.
BASIL OIL (AND OTHER HERB FLAVORED OILS)
- In a blender, puree the herbs and oil until completely smooth. Put the mixture in a saucepan and bring it to a simmer over moderate heat. Simmer for 45 seconds, then pour through a fine-mesh strainer into a bowl. Don't press on the mixture, but you can tap the strainer against your hand to get the oil to drip through faster. Immediately strain the oil again through a flat-bottomed paper filter. If the filter clogs, you may need to change the filter partway through.
- It's okay to pick the filter up and squeeze it gently to get the oil out faster, but be careful not to break the filter. Sometimes a little dark liquid comes through the filter first. Don't worry; that's water. It will settle to the bottom because it is heavier than the oil. Let the filtered oil settle for a few hours, then pour it off the dark liquid. Store in an airtight jar in a cool, dark place.
ITALIAN HERB INFUSED OLIVE OIL
- Place basil, thyme, rosemary and oregano in a 12 ounce bottle. Using a funnel, pour oil into bottle. Cover tightly, and refrigerate unused portions. Use within 2 to 3 days.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 252.7 calories, Carbohydrate 0.1 g, Fat 28 g, Fiber 0.1 g, SaturatedFat 3.9 g, Sodium 0.1 mg
More about "basil infused olive oil recipes"
BEST BASIL INFUSED OLIVE OIL RECIPE - FOOD52
Cuisine ItalianCategory SideServings 0.25
BASIL INFUSED OLIVE OIL - BIGOVEN
5/5 (1)Servings 2Cuisine ItalianTotal Time 30 mins
RECIPE: BASIL-INFUSED OLIVE OIL | CONDé NAST TRAVELER
Author The Global GirlEstimated Reading Time 1 min
BASIL OLIVE OIL RECIPE / RIVERFORD
MAKING BASIL OIL - PROUD ITALIAN COOK
AMAZING FLAVOR HOMEMADE INFUSED OLIVE OIL RECIPES: GARLIC, CHILI ...
HOW TO INFUSE OLIVE OILS | LĒVO - LEVO OIL INFUSION, INC.
BASIL INFUSED OLIVE OIL RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
20 DIY INFUSED OIL AND VINEGAR RECIPES - HUNGRY FOODIE
SIMPLE BASIL CHILI INFUSED OLIVE OIL RECIPE
BASIL GENOVESE INFUSED OLIVE OIL RECIPES - OLIVELLE | THE ART OF …
HOMEMADE BASIL OLIVE OIL - AT HOME WITH VICKI BENSINGER
10 INFUSED OLIVE OIL RECIPES THAT'LL TRANSFORM ANY DISH
BASIL INFUSED OLIVE OIL RECIPES - MONADNOCK OIL AND VINEGAR, LLC
WHAT TO DO WITH BASIL FLOWERS: INFUSE OLIVE OIL - GOURMET …
TIP OF THE DAY: USES FOR BASIL-INFUSED OLIVE OIL
INFUSED OLIVE OIL (5 WAYS) | LIVE EAT LEARN
WATERMELON AND GRILLED CORN SALAD – SEASONS OLIVE OIL & VINEGAR
HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN INFUSED OLIVE OILS | OLIVEOIL.COM
BASIL FINISHING OIL FOR PIZZA RECIPE — OONI USA
BASIL-INFUSED OLIVE OIL RECIPE – MOTHER EARTH NEWS
BASIL OIL RECIPE – SO GOOD YOU'LL WANT TO DRINK IT! - SKINNYTASTE
BASIL INFUSED OLIVE OIL RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
BASIL INFUSED OLIVE OIL IN JUST 3 STEPS - BACK TO THE ROOTS BLOG
HOW TO INFUSE OLIVE OIL: 5 EASY RECIPES - CRAFT CONNECTIONS CO
BASIL-INFUSED OLIVE OIL FOR SALAD DRESSINGS AND FINISHING ... - ETALK
AN EASY WAY OF PRESERVING BASIL IN OLIVE OIL - THE NOURISHED CAVEMAN
BRUSCHETTA WITH BASIL-INFUSED OLIVE OIL - THE SPICE TRAIN
HOW TO MAKE GARLIC INFUSED OLIVE OIL AT HOME: RECIPES & SAFE …
INFUSED OLIVE OIL RECIPES - AIMEE MARS
BASIL INFUSED OLIVE OIL – THE AWESOME OLIVE
BASIL OLIVE OIL - THE CHEFS' OLIVE MIX
WHITE DIAMOND BASIL & OLIVE OIL CUPCAKES - ADIRONDACK WINERY
BASIL AND GARLIC INFUSED OLIVE OIL RECIPE | THE GLOBAL GIRL
LEMON MYRTLE INFUSED OLIVE OIL RECIPE
HOW TO MAKE BASIL SALVE (3 RECIPES) - THE NERDY FARM WIFE
BASIL INFUSED OLIVE OIL : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
BASIL OIL - TOM KERRIDGE
BASIL INFUSED OLIVE OIL - INFUSED OILS & VINEGARS
EASY HERB-INFUSED OLIVE OIL RECIPE: A DIY TUTORIAL | FOODAL
BASIL INFUSED OLIVE OIL
EASY BASIL OIL | BASIL INFUSED OLIVE OIL! - SOUTHERN & MODERN
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make Basil-infused olive oil?"Renaissance man -- elevate your cooking with basil-infused olive oil." ****Combine basil and olive oil in a blender. ****Puree the mixture until smooth. ****In a saucepan, simmer the olive oil and basil puree over medium heat for 45 seconds. ****Pour the heated mixture through a fine-mesh strainer into a bowl to remove the basil.
What is the best Basil for infused olive oil?Fresh Basil: Fresh basil is key for making delicious basil infused olive oil. Look for basil that is bright green and crisp. Garlic: Garlic adds a little heat and a lot of flavor. I like using just one clove to really let the basil shine through, but garlic lovers should feel free to add more garlic.
How to make garlic basil infused oil?You can also use the hot infusion method to create garlic basil infused oil. Get a saucepan or small pot. Add the oil, garlic, and basil and cook on low heat for 20 minutes. Strain the oil using a sieve and allow it to cool to room temperature. Add the leftover basil leaves and store the infused oil in the fridge.
How do you cook with olive oil and Basil puree?****In a saucepan, simmer the olive oil and basil puree over medium heat for 45 seconds. ****Pour the heated mixture through a fine-mesh strainer into a bowl to remove the basil.