BEEF STROGANOFF CASSEROLE
All of the flavors that you love from the traditional dish come together in this cozy and hearty Beef Stroganoff Casserole!
Provided by Blair Lonergan
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease a 9 x 13-inch casserole dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- Cook the egg noodles in a large pot of salted boiling water according to package instructions, just until barely al dente (about 6 minutes). Drain. Toss the noodles with the melted butter; set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook the beef, mushrooms, onion and garlic until the meat is no longer pink (about 7-10 minutes). Drain.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the condensed soup and the milk. Add the soup mixture to the ground beef. Cover and simmer over low heat for about 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir in the sour cream.
- Place ⅓ of the buttered noodles in the bottom of the prepared casserole dish. Add ⅓ of the beef mixture over top. Repeat layers two more times. Cover and bake in the 325 degree F oven for about 20 minutes, or just until warmed through. Remove cover, sprinkle fried onions on top, and return to the oven (uncovered) for about 5-8 more minutes. Garnish with parsley just before serving, if desired.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 /8 of the casserole, Calories 464 kcal, Carbohydrate 28 g, Protein 19 g, Fat 31 g, SaturatedFat 17 g, Cholesterol 121 mg, Sodium 261 mg, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 4 g
BEEF STROGANOFF CASSEROLE
- Saute onion and butter in skillet.
- Add and saute beef until cooked through.
- Add flour, spices, and mushrooms.
- Simmer for 5 min.
- Add soup and water.
- Simmer for 10 min.
- REMOVE FROM HEAT and stir in sour cream.
- Add parsley and extra paprika for garnish.
- Serve over noodles, pasta, rice or serve as a main dish by itself.
- Easy and fast!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 347.2, Fat 29.5, SaturatedFat 16.2, Cholesterol 54.1, Sodium 1483.3, Carbohydrate 17.2, Fiber 0.8, Sugar 2.9, Protein 5.3
GROUND BEEF STROGANOFF CASSEROLE
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spray a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and set over medium-high heat. Add ground beef. Cook, breaking up, until browned, about 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir mushrooms, onion, and garlic into the skillet. Cook and stir until onion is tender, about 2 minutes. Add wine; reduce heat to low and simmer for 3 minutes. Add cream of mushroom soup, sour cream, and mustard.
- Put cooked noodles in a large bowl and pour beef mixture over; toss to coat. Pour into the prepared baking dish and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbling, about 25 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 297.8 calories, Carbohydrate 28.8 g, Cholesterol 66.2 mg, Fat 10.6 g, Fiber 1.9 g, Protein 18.1 g, SaturatedFat 3.8 g, Sodium 680.8 mg, Sugar 3.5 g
- For the buttered egg noodles: Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the egg noodles and cook according to the package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- For the beef stroganoff: Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Season the meat with salt and pepper. Add half the meat to the pan and brown it quickly. Remove the first batch and cook the rest of the meat. Remove and set aside with the first batch.
- Add the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil to the skillet and cook the mushrooms, carrots and onions until lightly browned. Turn off the heat and add the brandy and 2 cups of the stock. Turn the heat back on and reduce the liquid for 2 to 3 minutes. Mix the cornstarch with the remaining 1/4 cup stock, getting out all the lumps. Pour the slurry into the skillet and cook until the sauce thickens.
- Turn off the heat. Stir in the sour cream, mustard and beef. Taste and adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper.
- To finish the noodles, melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add the cooked egg noodles and toss to heat through and coat with the butter.
- Serve the stroganoff with the noodles, and sprinkle with the parsley.
BEEF STROGANOFF CASSEROLE
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add penne and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 11 minutes. Drain and return to the pot.
- Remove beef roast from the package and place in a bowl, reserving juices. Shred into bite-size pieces using 2 forks.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms, onion, and garlic; cook and stir until tender, 4 to 5 minutes. Stir in flour and tomato paste until combined. Stir in reserved meat juices, broth, Worcestershire sauce, paprika, salt, and pepper. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly, 6 to 8 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in 1/2 cup sour cream.
- Stir shredded beef and mushroom mixture into the pot of cooked pasta. Spoon mixture into a 9x13-inch baking dish. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until heated through, about 30 minutes.
- Combine remaining sour cream and horseradish in a small bowl. Add dill. Spoon on top of the casserole.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 496 calories, Carbohydrate 43.4 g, Cholesterol 79.7 mg, Fat 24.6 g, Fiber 3.8 g, Protein 27.3 g, SaturatedFat 11.5 g, Sodium 346.7 mg, Sugar 5 g
EASY GROUND BEEF STROGANOFF
This ground beef stroganoff is one of the dishes my family requests most often whenever I ask what they'd like for dinner. It takes only minutes and it tastes great, so I always honor the request.-Julie Curfman, Chehalis, Washington
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 3 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a large skillet, cook the beef, mushrooms, onion and garlic over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the soup and pepper. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until heated through. Reduce heat. Stir in the noodles and sour cream; cook until heated through.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 554 calories, Fat 28g fat (14g saturated fat), Cholesterol 141mg cholesterol, Sodium 797mg sodium, Carbohydrate 44g carbohydrate (7g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 26g protein.
HAMBURGER STROGANOFF CASSEROLE
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 3-quart casserole with nonstick cooking spray. Cook egg noodles as directed on package. Drain; cover to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, in 12-inch nonstick skillet, cook ground beef, mushrooms and garlic over medium-high heat for 5 to 7 minutes or until beef is thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently. Drain; remove beef mixture from skillet.
- In same skillet, combine gravy mix, pepper and water; mix well. Cook over medium-high heat for 3 to 5 minutes or until bubbly and thickened, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Stir in sour cream and nutmeg.
- Add cooked noodles and beef mixture to gravy; stir to combine. Spoon mixture into sprayed casserole; cover.
- Bake at 375°F. for 30 to 40 minutes or until bubbly and thoroughly heated. Sprinkle with parsley.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 360, Carbohydrate 24 g, Cholesterol 85 mg, Fat 1 1/2, Fiber 1 g, Protein 21 g, SaturatedFat 9 g, ServingSize 1 1/2 Cups, Sodium 840 mg, Sugar 3 g
EASY BEEF STROGANOFF CASSEROLE
Find an easy beef stroganoff that even the strapped-for-time crowd can pull off. Our Easy Beef Stroganoff Casserole version is ready in under an hour.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Heat oven to 375ºF.
- Cook noodles as directed on package, omitting salt. Meanwhile, melt butter in large deep skillet on medium heat. Add onions; cook and stir 5 min. Add mushrooms; cook and stir 5 min. Add meat to skillet; cook, stirring to break up meat, until no longer pink, about 5 min. Add Worcestershire sauce and pepper; cook 1 min.
- Add flour to meat mixture; cook and stir 1 min. Add broth; cook and stir 5 min. Turn off heat; stir in sour cream.
- Add noodles and 2 Tbsp. Parmesan to meat mixture; mix well and spoon into 2-qt. round baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan. Bake, uncovered, 20 to 25 min. or until heated through. Sprinkle with parsley.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 460, Fat 25 g, SaturatedFat 14 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 150 mg, Sodium 550 mg, Carbohydrate 26 g, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 6 g, Protein 32 g
COMFORTING BEEF STROGANOFF CASSEROLE
- In lg, deep frying pan, brown hamburger, salt and pepper until done, breaking up.
- Drain grease, add oil, mushrooms, onion and garlic.
- Cook and stir until onion is tender, about 2 minutes.
- Add wine (*or sub), reduce heat to med-low and simmer 3 minutes.
- Stir in soup, sour cream and mustard until combined.
- Stir in cooked noodles, (**if pan is too small, pour noodles into large dish, pour meat mixture over, and toss to coat), then pour all into greased 13x9-inch baking dish or pan.
- Cover and bake at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 10 minutes longer.
- *Serve with tossed salad and garlic bread.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 398.1, Fat 17.6, SaturatedFat 6.6, Cholesterol 90, Sodium 556.2, Carbohydrate 35.4, Fiber 2.2, Sugar 3.8, Protein 22.9
BEEF STROGANOFF CASSEROLE
Enjoy our Beef Stroganoff Casserole for a hearty dish you'll love. Beef Stroganoff Casserole is made with ground beef, mushrooms, fried onions and more.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Cook meat and mushrooms in medium nonstick skillet on medium heat 8 to 10 min. or until meat is done, stirring frequently.
- Meanwhile, add beans to large pan of boiling water; cook 3 min. or until beans are crisp-tender and bright green in color. Remove beans from water with slotted spoon; immediately add to bowl of ice water to stop the cooking process. Let stand until beans are completely cooled; drain.
- Add noodles to pan of boiling water used to cook the beans; cook as directed on package, omitting salt. Drain noodles; return to saucepan. Add meat mixture, gravy, sour cream, Worcestershire sauce, pepper and 3/4 cup French fried onions; mix lightly.
- Spread beans onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; top with noodle mixture and remaining onions. Cover.
- Bake 30 min. or until heated through, uncovering after 20 min.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 390, Fat 16 g, SaturatedFat 7 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 100 mg, Sodium 560 mg, Carbohydrate 44 g, Fiber 3 g, Sugar 6 g, Protein 17 g
BEEF STROGANOFF CASSEROLE
Savor the taste of a classic! Enjoy the rich slow-simmered taste of beef stroganoff in an easy casserole.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Heat oven to 400°F. Grease rectangular baking dish, 11x7x1 1/2 inches. Cook beef and onion in 10-inch skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain. Stir in gravy mix (dry), water and mushrooms. Cook 1 to 2 minutes, stirring constantly, until thickened; remove from heat. Stir in sour cream. Spoon mixture into baking dish.
- Stir Bisquick mix, milk and egg until blended. Spread evenly over beef mixture. Top with bell pepper rings.
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until topping is light golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 345, Carbohydrate 19 g, Cholesterol 105 mg, Fat 1, Fiber 1 g, Protein 19 g, SaturatedFat 10 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 620 mg
More about "beef stroganoff casserole recipes"
BEEF STROGANOFF CASSEROLE - SPEND WITH PENNIES
4.8/5 (19)Total Time 2 hrs 30 minsCategory DinnerCalories 332 per serving
RACHAEL RAY’S STROGANOFF CASSEROLE | 12 TOMATOES
GROUND BEEF STROGANOFF CASSEROLE – JULIA PACHECO
BEEF STROGANOFF BUBBLE-UP CASSEROLE | LITE CRAVINGS | WW RECIPES
BEEF STROGANOFF CASSEROLE - FAMILYFRESHRECIPES.COM
BEEF STROGANOFF CASSEROLE RECIPE - LIFEMADEDELICIOUS.CA
BEEF STROGANOFF CASSEROLE | KATHY ELLIOTT O'BRIEN | COPY ME THAT
BEEF STROGANOFF CASSEROLE - AMANDA'S COOKIN' - CASSEROLES
10 BEST BEEF STROGANOFF RECIPES | YUMMLY
EASY HOMEMADE BEEF STROGANOFF RECIPE - PAULA DEEN
RACHAEL'S STROGANOFF CASSEROLE | RECIPE - RACHAEL RAY SHOW
EASY BEEF STROGANOFF CASSEROLE RECIPE · THE TYPICAL MOM
BEEF STROGANOFF CASSEROLE - SPICY SOUTHERN KITCHEN
STROGANOFF CASSEROLE - THE MIDNIGHT BAKER
BEEF STROGANOFF CASSEROLE | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
CLASSIC BEEF STROGANOFF WITH SOUR CREAM RECIPE
BEEF STROGANOFF - CAMPBELL SOUP COMPANY
DUMP-AND-BAKE BEEF STROGANOFF CASSEROLE - THE SEASONED MOM
FRENCH ONION GROUND BEEF STROGANOFF CASSEROLE - BEYER BEWARE
BEEF STROGANOFF CASSEROLE - THE BAKERMAMA
EASY BEEF STROGANOFF CASSEROLE - FAMILY FRESH MEALS
BEST BEEF STROGANOFF CASSEROLE - THE COOKIE ROOKIE®
EASY BEEF STROGANOFF CASSEROLE - EAT YOURSELF SKINNY
BEEF STROGANOFF CASSEROLE - HAPPY HOMESCHOOL NEST
GROUND BEEF STROGANOFF CASSEROLE - 12 TOMATOES
BEEF STROGANOFF CASSEROLE RECIPE | YUMMLY
PIONEER WOMAN HAMBURGER STROGANOFF BEST RECIPES
BEEF STROGANOFF CASSEROLE - FRAMED COOKS
BEEF STROGANOFF CASSEROLE - THECOOKFUL
BEEF STROGANOFF CASSEROLE - PAULA DEEN MAGAZINE
GROUND BEEF STROGANOFF - THE COZY COOK
BEEF STROGANOFF CASSEROLE RECIPE
BEEF STROGANOFF CASSEROLE | THE ENGLISH KITCHEN
CRESCENT BEEF STROGANOFF BAKE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
30 EASY GROUND BEEF CASSEROLE RECIPES - BEST GROUND BEEF …
BEEF STROGANOFF CASSEROLE | THE KITCHEN IS MY PLAYGROUND
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #casseroles #main-dish #beef #oven #easy #stove-top #comfort-food #inexpensive #meat #taste-mood #equipment
You'll also love