SLOW COOKER BEEF TIPS WITH MUSHROOMS AND EGG NOODLES
- Place the onions and mushrooms in the bottom of a 6-quart slow cooker, then top with the cubed beef.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together 2½ cups of the beef stock, the red wine, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Pour over the beef, place the lid on the slow cooker and cook on low for 6 hours.
- Place the flour in a small bowl and gradually whisk in the remaining 1½ cups of beef stock. Stir into the beef mixture, place the lid back on and cook on high for an additional hour.
- When ready to serve, cook the egg noodles according to the package directions. Drain, return to the pot, and toss with 2 tablespoons of salted butter.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 598 kcal, Carbohydrate 27 g, Protein 52 g, Fat 30 g, SaturatedFat 13 g, Cholesterol 176 mg, Sodium 1813 mg, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 5 g, ServingSize 1 serving
SLOW-COOKER BEEF TIPS AND NOODLES
I don't normally like recipes with cream of ___ soup in them, but this one I came up with is delicious! Definitely easy comfort food! *** Update: I tried this with 1/4 cup Burgundy wine and 1/2 cup beef broth and it was delicious! For a change, try a mixture of wine and broth.
Provided by Tee Lee
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Place beef in the slow cooker.
- Combine mushroom soup, onion soup mix and gravy mix in a bowl until well blended. Stir in beef broth.
- Add mushrooms and onions to mixture, then pour over beef.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 5 to 6 hours, or on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours.
- Cook egg noodle according to directions on package.
- Spoon beef mixture over hot noodles and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 891, Fat 35, SaturatedFat 12.6, Cholesterol 237.9, Sodium 2026.8, Carbohydrate 78.3, Fiber 4.2, Sugar 4.3, Protein 62.9
SLOW COOKER BEEF TIPS OVER NOODLES
Provided by margjohnson
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Place stew meat in crockpot. Add soup, half the water and the garlic powder. Cook on high for 3-5 hours. Add flour to remaining cold water and blend with a whisk. Add to crockpot and stir. Let simmer at least 5 minutes. Add salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce to taste. Serve over egg noodles, cooked according to package directions.
Nutrition Facts :
BEEF TIPS AND NOODLES
Provided by lindatn
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Cut steak into bite-size pieces. Place flour in large bowl, add meat and toss to coat with flour. Heat about one-eighth inch oil in heavy skillet. Add steak and brown over medium heat. Place steak in slow cooker. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Mix soup and water in skillet with drippings from the meat, then pour over meat in slow cooker. Cook on low for six to eight hours. Cook noodles according to manufacturer's directions. Serve with meat mixture.
SLOW COOKER BEEF TIPS
As a busy mom, I love my slow cooker meals! Beef tips remind me of a childhood favorite. I cook this beef tips recipe with mushrooms and red wine, then serve over brown rice, noodles or mashed potatoes. -Amy Lents, Grand Forks, North Dakota
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Place mushrooms and onion in a 3-qt. slow cooker. Sprinkle beef with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, heat 1 teaspoon oil over medium-high heat; brown meat in batches, adding more oil as needed. Transfer meat to slow cooker., Add wine to skillet, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Stir in broth and Worcestershire sauce; pour over meat. Cook, covered, on low 6-8 hours or until meat is tender., In a small bowl, mix cornstarch and cold water until smooth; gradually stir into slow cooker. Cook, covered, on high until gravy is thickened, 15-30 minutes. Serve with mashed potatoes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 212 calories, Fat 7g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 46mg cholesterol, Sodium 836mg sodium, Carbohydrate 8g carbohydrate (2g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 27g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
BEEF TIPS AND NOODLES
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- In a 13x9 inch casserole dish, combine the mushroom and beef onion soups, canned mushrooms and water. Mix thoroughly and add beef tips. Turn to coat well.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 1 hour.
- While beef tips are baking, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain. Serve beef tips and sauce over noodles.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 314.3 calories, Carbohydrate 41.1 g, Cholesterol 65.1 mg, Fat 8.8 g, Fiber 2.3 g, Protein 17.4 g, SaturatedFat 2.5 g, Sodium 672.9 mg, Sugar 1.7 g
SIMPLE BEEF TIPS AND NOODLES
This is one of my family favorites; it's a great starter recipe for using a pressure cooker. It is wonderful any time of year, but we like it best in the cooler weather. Very quick and easy to make after a day at work. It can also be made in a slow cooker.
Provided by Dennis Errichiello
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Heat oil in the pressure cooker over medium-high heat and stir in beef cubes. Cook until the beef is browned on all sides; remove beef and set it aside. Drain and discard excess grease.
- Lower the heat to medium and add onion; cook and stir until onion has softened and turned translucent, about 5 minutes. Stir in garlic and mushrooms and continue to cook about 5 minutes more, until garlic is fragrant but not brown.
- Pour in beef stock, beef stew meat, and any accumulated drippings; season with salt and pepper. Return to high heat, seal the lid, and bring to full pressure.
- Reduce the heat to low, maintaining full pressure, and cook for 20 minutes.
- While the stew is cooking, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Stir in noodles and cook until tender, stirring often, about 8 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Remove the pressure cooker from the heat and allow the pressure to drop naturally. Dissolve cornstarch into 1/2 cup of cold water. When the pressure has dropped, remove the lid and whisk in the cornstarch mixture. Bring the beef and mushrooms back to a boil and cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes or until the sauce has thickened. Pour the beef over the noodles and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 518.4 calories, Carbohydrate 54.8 g, Cholesterol 106.8 mg, Fat 17.1 g, Fiber 3.7 g, Protein 35 g, SaturatedFat 4.4 g, Sodium 150.8 mg, Sugar 6.5 g
BEEF TIPS AND NOODLES CROCK POT RECIPE
Provided by á-48126
Number Of Ingredients 8
- 1.Place beef in the slow cooker. 2.Combine mushroom soup, onion soup mix and gravy mix in a bowl until well blended. Stir in beef broth. 3.Add mushrooms and onions to mixture, then pour over beef. 4.Cover. Cook on Low for 5 to 6 hours, or on High for 3 to 4 hours. 5.Cook egg noodles according to directions on package. 6.Serve over egg noodles (wide) or of your choice.
CROCK POT BEEF TIPS WITH CREAMY GRAVY
So Easy! Enjoy these beef tips at the end of a long day while they cook in your crock pot. Great over rice, noodles or potatoes. The gravy is made there for you.
Provided by Seasoned Cook
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Brown beef tips in vegetable oil and place in crock pot. In same saucepan, sautee onions and place on top of beef tips.
- Add mushroom soup, worcestershire sauce and water to same saucepan. Heat and stir to mix. Add to crock pot.
- Turn crock pot to high for 1 hour and turn to low for 4 to 5 hours. Add sour cream during last 15 minutes and stir.
- Note: Cream of mushroom soup will add some salty flavor. At end of cook time do a taste test and if too salty, add about 3-4 tablespoons of water which will dilute saltiness.
More about "beef tips and noodles crock pot recipes"
CROCK POT BEEF AND NOODLES - THIS IS NOT DIET FOOD
CROCK POT BEEF AND NOODLES [VIDEO] - THE RECIPE REBEL
21 GROUND BEEF CROCKPOT RECIPES SLOW COOKER - SELECTED RECIPES
CROCK POT BEEF & NOODLES (5 INGREDIENTS) - MY INCREDIBLE RECIPES
EASY SLOW COOKER BEEF TIPS & NOODLES RECIPE | BEEF TIPS AND …
BEEF TIPS AND NOODLES RECIPE IN CROCK POT | DEPORECIPE.CO
CROCK POT BEEF TIPS WITH GRAVY - SPICY SOUTHERN KITCHEN
CROCK-POT BEEF TIPS RECIPE!
10 BEST CROCK POT BEEF NOODLES RECIPES | YUMMLY
SLOW COOKER BEEF TIPS AND NOODLES RECIPE - MASHED.COM
BEEF TIPS AND NOODLES CROCK POT : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
CROCK POT BEEF WITH NOODLES RECIPE - LADY AND THE BLOG
MELT-IN-YOUR-MOUTH BEEF TIPS RECIPE - INSTANT POT AND …
BEEF TIPS CROCK POT RECIPE - CELEXA83.BLOGSPOT.COM
SLOW COOKER BEEF TIPS WITH RICE OR NOODLES – JUSTALITTLEBITE
EASY BEEF AND NOODLES RECIPE - EATING ON A DIME
CROCK POT BEEF AND NOODLES - RECIPES THAT CROCK!
CROCK POT BEEF AND NOODLES - THE COUNTRY COOK
CROCKPOT BEEF TIPS WITH NOODLES - LEMONSFORLULU.COM
CROCK POT MISSISSIPPI BEEF NOODLES - RECIPES THAT CROCK!
EASY SLOW COOKER BEEF TIPS & NOODLES RECIPE
CROCKPOT BEEF TIPS RECIPE (AND VIDEO) - EATING ON A DIME
CROCK POT BEEF TIPS AND NOODLES RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
THE BEST BEEF AND NOODLES (OVEN OR CROCK POT) - COOKIES AND CUPS
CROCK POT BEEF TIPS AND NOODLES RECIPE | DEPORECIPE.CO
EASY HOMEMADE CROCKPOT BEEF AND NOODLES RECIPE - CHEF SAVVY
CROCK POT BEEF TIPS AND NOODLES : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
EASY CROCKPOT BEEF TIPS WITH GRAVY - FAMILY FRESH MEALS
CROCK POT BEEF AND NOODLES RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
BEST-EVER BEEF TIPS MADE IN THE SLOW COOKER - SWEET LITTLE BLUEBIRD
BEEF TIPS AND NOODLES CROCK POT - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
10 BEST BEEF AND NOODLES CROCK POT STEW MEAT RECIPES - YUMMLY
SLOW COOKER BEEF TIPS AND NOODLES - GET CROCKED SLOW COOKER …
DISCOVER BEEF CROCK POT RECIPES EASY 'S POPULAR VIDEOS | TIKTOK
CROCK POT BEEF AND NOODLES - FOODIE WITH FAMILY
SLOW COOKER BEEF TIPS RECIPE | THE RECIPE CRITIC
JOANNA GAINES FAVORITE SLOW COOKER RECIPE - BEEF TIPS | KITCHN
SLOW COOKER BEEF TIPS AND GRAVY (NO CREAM SOUP!) (VIDEO!)
SLOW COOKER BEEF AND NOODLES - CAMPBELL SOUP COMPANY
You'll also love