SUMMER PEPPER SALAD
- In a large bowl, mix the green bell pepper, red bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, cucumber, parsley, feta cheese, and olive oil. Chill at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 211.6 calories, Carbohydrate 9.4 g, Cholesterol 50.5 mg, Fat 15.7 g, Fiber 1.7 g, Protein 9.3 g, SaturatedFat 9 g, Sodium 638.6 mg, Sugar 5.8 g
BLISTERED BABY PEPPER SALAD
- Heat a large skillet over high heat and add the oil, peppers and salt. Cook, stirring and tossing often, until the peppers begin to brown and soften, about 10 minutes. Pour the peppers into a large bowl and toss with the parsley, olives and capers. Serve as a side dish.
BELL PEPPER SALAD
- Saute 2 smashed garlic cloves and 1/2 teaspoon caraway seeds in a skillet with olive oil over medium-high heat, 30 seconds. Add 3 sliced red, yellow and/or orange bell peppers and cook until just warmed through. Toss with the juice of 1/2 lemon, some chopped parsley, and salt and pepper.
EASY RED BELL PEPPER AND FETA SALAD
- Combine bell peppers, feta cheese, and onion in a large bowl.
- Combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar, mustard, honey, garlic, salt, pepper, and sugar in a small lidded jar and shake vigorously to combine. Pour over salad and toss to combine.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 400.4 calories, Carbohydrate 17.8 g, Cholesterol 50.5 mg, Fat 32.8 g, Fiber 2.9 g, Protein 9.7 g, SaturatedFat 11.3 g, Sodium 715.6 mg, Sugar 13.4 g
SPICY BELL PEPPER SALAD
- Stir caraway seeds in large nonstick skillet over medium heat until fragrant, about 1 minute. Stir in oil and crushed red pepper. Add all peppers, onion, lemon peel and garlic. Increase heat to medium-high and sauté until vegetables are crisp-tender, about 7 minutes.
- Transfer pepper mixture to large bowl. Mix in dill. Cool. (Can be made 2 hours ahead. Let stand at room temperature.) Remove lemon peel. Mix in lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper and serve.
SWEET BELL PEPPER AND ONION SALAD
Provided by Mona Talbott
Categories Salad Side Low Carb Low Fat Vegetarian Kid-Friendly Quick & Easy High Fiber Dinner Lunch Bell Pepper Spring Summer Healthy Low Cholesterol Raw Bon Appétit Kidney Friendly Vegan Pescatarian Paleo Dairy Free Wheat/Gluten-Free Peanut Free Tree Nut Free Soy Free No Sugar Added Kosher Small Plates
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Toss bell peppers, onion, and vinegar in a large bowl; season with salt and black pepper.
- Let sit until bell peppers are slightly softened, 10-20 minutes. Just before serving, toss herbs and oil with bell pepper mixture.
ROASTED PEPPER SALAD WITH BALSAMIC VINAIGRETTE
I created this colorful salad for a 4-H project and took it all the way to the state competition, where I won first place! I'd love to have my own Italian restaurant someday.-Seth Murdoch, Red Rock, Texas
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 5 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Broil peppers 4 in. from the heat until skins blister, about 5 minutes. With tongs, rotate peppers a quarter turn. Broil and rotate until all sides are blistered and blackened. Immediately place peppers in a large bowl; cover and let stand for 20 minutes., Peel off and discard charred skin. Remove stems and seeds. Cut peppers into thin strips; place in a large bowl. Add onion., In a small bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar, herbs, garlic, garlic powder, cayenne, pepper and salt; pour over pepper mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for up to 4 hours., Before serving, allow peppers to come to room temperature. Place on a serving plate; top with tomatoes, cheese and basil leaves.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 346 calories, Fat 27g fat (9g saturated fat), Cholesterol 36mg cholesterol, Sodium 196mg sodium, Carbohydrate 18g carbohydrate (10g sugars, Fiber 4g fiber), Protein 11g protein.
NUERNBERG RED BELL PEPPER SALAD
A simple red pepper makes a bright-colored and bright-flavored side salad usually served with grilled Bratwurst and Kartoffelsalat (potato salad) in Bavaria. After searching for a recipe for years, I've reconstructed it to my taste using techniques from other German and Polish recipes. Looks right to me, try it and see.
Provided by Lavender Lynn
Yield 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Slice the red pepper (capsicum) into thin strips.
- Mix water, salt, sugar, and vinegar in a small saucepan and bring just to a boil.
- Add the sliced red pepper (and optional, a few grains of yellow corn for color) to the boiling water, cook about a minute until they begin to slightly soften, and remove from heat.
- Let stand, covered, to cool until just lukewarm.
- Pour off the water.
- Add olive oil, cover and shake to coat.
- Add just a dash of black pepper.
- May be served warm or chilled.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 52.6, Fat 2.5, SaturatedFat 0.4, Sodium 586.2, Carbohydrate 7.2, Fiber 1.6, Sugar 5.6, Protein 0.8
BELL PEPPER SALAD
From Jordan Maerin's cookbook, Raw Foods for Busy People. It calls for recipe #490621 #490621 for the Tahini Dressing.
Provided by mersaydees
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Toss all ingredients together and serve. Enjoy!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 145.1, Fat 9.8, SaturatedFat 1.4, Sodium 33.9, Carbohydrate 12.2, Fiber 4.2, Sugar 3.3, Protein 5
More about "bell pepper salad recipes"
BELL PEPPER SALAD RECIPE - SAVOR THE FLAVOUR
5/5 (1)Calories 60 per servingCategory Salad
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, garlic, salt, pepper, and sugar until well blended.
- Pour the dressing over the vegetables and toss with tongs to combine. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate for up to 30 minutes then serve. You'll want the cucumbers and bell peppers to still be crunchy.
ZESTY MINI BELL PEPPER SALAD RECIPE - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
5/5 (24)Category EasyCuisine $3-$5Total Time 15 mins
- Remove the tops and seeds from bell peppers, then cut them in half lengthwise and cut into thin strips. It was quicker to stack two bell peppers and cut two halves at a time. Transfer sliced bell peppers to a large mixing bowl.
- Combine 2 1/2 Tbsp vinegar with 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil, 1/2 tsp garlic salt and a pinch of pepper. Whisk the dressing together with a fork. Pour dressing over salad ingredients and stir well to combine. Add more garlic salt to taste if desired. You can serve the salad right away or refrigerate until ready to serve. It even tastes great after being refrigerated overnight!
EASY BELL PEPPER SALAD RECIPE - NOURISHED KITCHEN
Cuisine AmericanTotal Time 20 minsCategory Salad, Side DishCalories 219 per serving
BELL PEPPER SALAD
BABY BELL PEPPERS SALAD WITH ROASTED GARLIC
BELL PEPPER SALAD - PETER'S FOOD ADVENTURES
BROCCOLI AND BELL PEPPER SALAD RECIPE | MYRECIPES
THAI BELL PEPPER, CUCUMBER, AND PEANUT SALAD RECIPE | MYRECIPES
CHICKPEA BELL PEPPER SALAD RECIPE - RUNNING ON REAL FOOD
10 BEST LETTUCE BELL PEPPER SALAD RECIPES | YUMMLY
SIMPLE BELL PEPPER SALAD RECIPE - FLOH'S KITCHEN
ROASTED BELL PEPPER SALAD RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
ROASTED BELL PEPPER SALAD - READER'S DIGEST CANADA
THREE PEPPER SALAD RECIPE | THE BEWITCHIN' KITCHEN
CHICKWEED AND BELL PEPPER SALAD RECIPE | EAT SMARTER USA
MOROCCAN ZUCCHINI, GRAPE, AND BELL PEPPER SALAD - GREATIST
SWEET BELL PEPPER SALAD - LOW CARB MAVEN
10 BEST MANGO AND BELL PEPPER SALAD RECIPES | YUMMLY
SWEET BELL PEPPER AND ONION SALAD RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
QUICK AND EASY BELL PEPPER SALAD - FOOD FIDELITY
BELL PEPPERS, CUCUMBER AND CHICKPEA SALAD - PATI JINICH
RED BELL PEPPER SALAD | EATING CHEATING
PEAR AND MIXED BELL PEPPER SALAD - BUDDHIST TEMPLE
SAUTEED BELL PEPPER SALAD | BABAGANOSH
16 TASTY BELL PEPPER RECIPES – THE KITCHEN COMMUNITY
BELL PEPPER SALAD | EASY SUMMER SALAD RECIPE - THE PRODUCE MOMS
STEAK-AND-BELL PEPPER SALAD | SOUTHERN LIVING
BELL PEPPER SALAD - INGLES-MARKETS.COM
CABBAGE AND BELL PEPPER SALAD RECIPE - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
OVEN ROASTED PEPPER SALAD RECIPE - OLGA IN THE KITCHEN
AVOCADO BELL PEPPER SALAD | WHOLEFULLY
HAM AND BELL PEPPER PASTA SALAD | RECIPE | SUMMER PASTA SALAD …
CHICKEN BELL PEPPER RICE - THERESCIPES.INFO
BELL PEPPER SALAD - KNOW YOUR PRODUCE
CAULIFLOWER BELL PEPPER SALAD - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
1,087 EASY AND TASTY BELL PEPPER SALAD RECIPES BY HOME COOKS
CUCUMBER PEPPER SALAD RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
SIMPLE BELL PEPPER AND CUCUMBER SNACK SALAD - ALL WE EAT
#weeknight #30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #salads #vegetables #easy #beginner-cook #diabetic #vegan #vegetarian #dietary #cauliflower #onions #peppers #3-steps-or-less
You'll also love