ONE BOWL CHOCOLATE CHIP BANANA BREAD RECIPE BY TASTY
We've all been baking banana bread lately, right? It's been good, but it's gotten, well, just a tad routine. In fact, it's probably making you go just a liiiittle bananas yourself! So it's time to sweeten the deal: this chocolate chip banana bread recipe combines two of your favorite things into one - now, you can have your chocolate and eat it too!
Provided by Tasty
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 350˚F (180˚C).
- In a bowl, add the bananas and mash until smooth. Add in the melted butter and stir until well combined.
- Add the sugar, egg, vanilla, baking soda, salt, and flour, and stir until the batter is smooth.
- Add in the chocolate chips and pour the batter into a greased loaf pan. Top with additional chocolate chips.
- Bake for 50 minutes to an hour, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool completely before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 380 calories, Carbohydrate 55 grams, Fat 17 grams, Fiber 3 grams, Protein 5 grams, Sugar 27 grams
BANANA CHOCOLATE CHIP BREAD
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease a 9x5-inch loaf pan, preferably glass.
- Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a bowl. Stir bananas, milk, and cinnamon in another bowl. Beat butter and sugar in a third bowl until light and fluffy. Add eggs to butter mixture, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir banana mixture into butter mixture. Stir in dry mixture until blended. Fold in chocolate chips until just combined. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 70 minutes. Cool in the pan for 10 minutes before removing to cool completely on a wire rack before slicing.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 377.6 calories, Carbohydrate 58.2 g, Cholesterol 61.7 mg, Fat 15.6 g, Fiber 2.7 g, Protein 5.1 g, SaturatedFat 9.2 g, Sodium 489.9 mg, Sugar 33.7 g
CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
Nothing tops old-fashioned banana bread, except maybe this chocolate version! Each slice is studded with nuts. -Connie Deke, DeWitt, Nebraska
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1 loaf.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add eggs, bananas, milk and vanilla. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; add to the banana mixture and mix just until combined. Fold in nuts if desired. Transfer to a greased 9x5-in. loaf pan., Bake for 60-65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 184 calories, Fat 7g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 42mg cholesterol, Sodium 294mg sodium, Carbohydrate 29g carbohydrate (15g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 3g protein.
More about "best chocolate banana bread recipes"
BEST-EVER MOIST CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD | EVERYDAY EASY EATS
5/5 (6)Total Time 1 hrCategory Breakfast, Dessert, SnackCalories 232 per serving
- In a large mixing bowl, mash the bananas until smooth. Stir in the brown sugar, egg, melted butter and vanilla extract.
BEST CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD — LET'S DISH RECIPES
4.6/5 (22)Estimated Reading Time 3 minsServings 1Total Time 1 hr 10 mins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Generously grease a 9-by-5-inch loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the bananas and oil and stir until combined. Add the brown sugar, egg, sour cream and vanilla and stir until smooth.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, and stir gently until just combined. Don’t overmix. Stir in 3/4 cup of the chocolate chips.
CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD RECIPE - ADD A PINCH
4.8/5 (15)Total Time 1 hr 5 minsCategory Breakfast, Dessert, Snack
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Spray a 9-inch loaf pan with baking spray (such as Baker's Joy) or coat with butter and dust with all-purpose flour, being sure to shake out any excess flour. Set aside.
- Mix bananas and sugar with electric mixer until well blended. Add butter and beat until smooth. Add eggs one at a time, fully incorporating after each egg.
- Whisk flour, cocoa powder, and espresso powder in a medium mixing bowl until blended. Add flour/cocoa mixture to batter and mix until smooth. Add baking soda, salt, and vanilla extract and stir until well combined. Pour batter into prepared pan.
BEST DEATH BY CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE ...
5/5 (5)Category Mother's Day, BreakfastCuisine AmericanTotal Time 1 hr 25 mins
- In another large bowl, combine sugar, butter, egg and egg yolk, buttermilk or sour cream, and vanilla until smooth.
- Pour wet ingredients over dry and stir until combined, then fold in mashed bananas and chocolate chips.
CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD RECIPE - SIMPLY RECIPES
See details »
CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD RECIPE - TWO PEAS & THEIR POD
5/5 (482)Total Time 1 hr 15 minsCategory Snack
- In a large bowl, mash the ripe bananas with a fork. Add the melted butter and oil and stir until combined. Stir in the brown sugar, egg, and vanilla extract. Stir until smooth.
CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD RECIPE [VIDEO] - SWEET AND SAVORY MEALS
5/5 (59)Category Breakfast, DessertCuisine AmericanTotal Time 1 hr 10 mins
- In a medium bowl combine flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and sea salt, whisk to combine or if you have time, it is better to sift all the ingredients. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mash the ripe bananas with a fork until no large chucks are left. Add the slightly cooled melted butter, oil, vanilla and eggs. Stir until fully combined.
THE BEST BANANA CHOCOLATE CHIP BREAD RECIPE EVER - SWEET ...
Cuisine AmericanCategory BreadsServings 12Total Time 5 mins See details »
THE VERY BEST DOUBLE CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD [+ VIDEO] - OH ...
4.6/5 (18)Category Yeast Bread Recipes And Quick Bread RecipesServings 10Total Time 1 hr 10 mins
- In a large bowl, sift together the flour, cocoa powder baking soda, and salt. Whisk it all together and set aside.
THE BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP BANANA BREAD RECIPE EVER | COOKIES ...
4.9/5 Total Time 1 hr 10 minsCategory Bread
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9×5 loaf pan with nonstick spray. Line the bottom and up the short sides with a strip of parchment paper. Spray again with nonstick spray. Set aside.
THE BEST CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD - SWEETEST MENU
Cuisine AmericanCategory BreadServings 10Total Time 1 hr 20 mins
- Grease and line your 9 x 5 inch baking tin with baking or parchment paper. Preheat oven to 180 C (350 F) standard / 160 C (320 F) fan-forced.
- In a large mixing bowl, sift the flour, cocoa, baking soda and baking powder. Add sugars, and cinnamon and gently stir.
- In the microwave, heat the butter in a large heatproof bowl until just melted, stirring in between 10 second bursts. Remove the butter and set aside to cool slightly. Meanwhile, mash your bananas well using a fork.
- Next, add your vanilla, eggs and milk to your cooled butter and whisk gently until combined. Make a well in the middle of your dry ingredients, add wet ingredients and mashed banana. Very gently fold the mixture using a spatula or wooden spoon until the mixture is just combined – be careful not to over mix.
CHOCOLATE CHIP BANANA BREAD - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
5/5 (128)Category EasyCuisine $3-$4Total Time 1 hr 10 mins
- In a mixing bowl using paddle attachment, cream together 1/2 cup softened butter and 2/3 cup sugar. Add 2 lightly beaten eggs.
- Mash bananas with a fork until consistency of chunky applesauce and add them to the mixing bowl along with 1/2 tsp vanilla extract. Mix until blended.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together dry ingredients: 1 1/2 cups flour, 1 tsp baking soda and 1/2 tsp salt. Add to mixing bowl and mix until incorporated.
BEST BANANA BREAD RECIPE - WITH CHOCOLATE CHUNKS
4.2/5 (4)Category Bread, BrunchCuisine American, BestTotal Time 1 hr 5 mins
- Grease the inside of your loaf pan(with 2 teaspoons of butter or vegetable oil. Be sure to get into the corners. Add a tablespoon of sugar and shake it around to coat the bottom and sides of the pan evenly.
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD - THE BEST RECIPE!
4.6/5 (17)Total Time 1 hr 15 minsCategory Bread
- In a medium bowl, beat together the melted butter and sugars until thick. Stir in the banana, eggs, sour cream and vanilla. Pour into the dry ingredients and gently stir to combine. Fold in 1 cup of the chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan and spread with a rubber spatula. Sprinkle remaining ½ cup chocolate chips evenly over top.
BANANA BREAD WITH CHOCOLATE CHIPS - CAFE DELITES
5/5 (40)Category CakeCuisine AmericanTotal Time 1 hr 5 mins
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Lightly grease a 9 x 5 x 3 inch loaf pan and line with parchment (baking) paper. Set aside.
- In a separate medium-sized bowl mash the bananas really well. Then add the eggs, cooled melted butter (or oil), and vanilla.
- Using a wooden spoon or spatula lightly fold the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until just combined. Gently fold in half of the chocolate chips (or nuts if using). The batter should be thick and lumpy. (Do not over mix!)
THE BEST CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD - COOKING WITH KARLI
4.7/5 (13)Total Time 55 minsCategory Bread
- Using either a handheld electric mixer or a stand mixer, mash the bananas in a large bowl until completely smooth.
THE BEST MOIST CHOCOLATE CHIP BANANA BREAD ...
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9x5-inch loaf pan with parchment paper, leaving about 1-inch overhang along the sides.
- Place mashed banana in a large mixing bowl (or you can mash the bananas right in the bowl with a fork – you will need 360g of banana flesh which is about 3 medium bananas). Add sugar and whisk until glossy and syrupy. Whisk in eggs, melted butter and vanilla until blended. Add dry ingredients all at once and fold them in until just combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Scrape batter into prepared pan and smooth it out. Sprinkle extra chocolate chips on top. Bake for 45-55 minutes until the top is evenly browned and a skewer inserted into the center comes out clean. Let cool for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
BEST EVER CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD - CHEF IN TRAINING
5/5 (1)Estimated Reading Time 2 minsCategory Dessert See details »
DREAMY CHOCOLATE CHIP BANANA BREAD - INSPIRED TASTE
5/5 (4)Category Baking, BreadCuisine AmericanTotal Time 1 hr 15 mins See details »
50 BEST CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD IDEAS | RECIPES, YUMMY FOOD ...
See details »
BEST CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD [VIDEO] | RECIPE | CHOCOLATE ...
See details »
CHOCOLATE CHIP WALNUT BANANA BREAD RECIPE | NO CALORIE ...
See details »
CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD - MEALPLANNERPRO.COM
See details »
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD | SOULFULLY MADE
See details »
CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
See details »
You'll also love