BEST EVER STUFFED MUSHROOMS
At party time, I bring out a platter of my easy stuffed mushrooms. I like to make mine with reduced-fat sausage, but you can use regular for an indulgent treat. -Debby Beard, Eagle, Colorado
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2-1/2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a large skillet, cook sausage, onion and garlic over medium heat 6-8 minutes or until sausage is no longer pink and onion is tender, breaking up sausage into crumbles; drain. Add cream cheese and Parmesan cheese; cook and stir until melted. Stir in bread crumbs, basil and parsley., Meanwhile, place mushroom caps in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan, removed-stem side up. Brush with butter. Spoon sausage mixture into mushroom caps. Bake, uncovered, 12-15 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
PERFECT CRAB-STUFFED MUSHROOMS
These little goodies are the perfect addition to your next holiday gathering or even the perfect appetizer to serve before a cozy dinner at home. Everyone will be dazzled by every delicious bite (they won't be able to keep their hands off of them!) You can smile while you think of how easy they were to toss together! And the best part - I usually end up with leftover stuffing, which freezes beautifully until the next carry-in!
Provided by Lisa Felton Nash
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a skillet; cook and stir green onion until softened, about 2 minutes. Transfer green onion to a bowl. Stir in crabmeat, bread crumbs, 1/4 cup Monterey Jack cheese, egg, lemon juice, and dill weed until well mixed.
- Pour 1/2 cup melted butter in a 9x13-inch baking dish; turn mushroom caps in butter to coat. Fill mushroom caps with the crab mixture and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese. Pour white wine into baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven until cheese is melted and lightly brown, 15 to 20 minutes.
THE BEST STUFFED MUSHROOMS
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place the bacon in a large, deep skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until crisp and evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain the bacon slices on a paper towel-lined plate; crumble the drained bacon into a bowl. Stir in the cream cheese, 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, Worcestershire sauce, and pepper until evenly mixed. Spoon the filling into the mushroom caps and place into an 8x8-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with the remaining 2 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the mushrooms are tender and the filling is golden brown, 25 to 30 minutes.
BEST EVER CRAB STUFFED MUSHROOMS!
Amazing appetizer... I've made this several times, and everyone always loves it!! Give it a try... you won't be disappointed.
Provided by teabags
Yield 24 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Mix all ingredients.
- Fill each washed mushroom cap.
- Place in glass baking dish.
- Add enough water to cover bottom of dish.
- Bake at 350 until hot through.
STUFFED MUSHROOMS "THE BEST I'VE EVER HAD"
I've had several people tell me these are the best stuffed mushrooms they've ever had! (In fact, every few months, a friend of mine tells me: "My mom was talking about your mushrooms again today...she sure loves them." Her mom tried them once at a New Year's Eve party about three years ago LOL) These are similar to Olive Garden's, but not nearly as greasy and more flavorful!! Once I tried subbing canned crab for the clams but was NOT impressed...the crab version was so bland! Even if someone doesn't like clams or seafood, I think they'll like this recipe...it doesn't taste seafood-y at all, but the clams add an element that will be missed. I hope you enjoy 'em! :-)
Provided by Robyns Cookin
Yield 20 mushrooms, 10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly grease a 9x13-inch glass casserole dish.
- Arrange mushroom caps, hollow-side up, in the dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the minced clams, garlic, Parmesan, onion, bread crumbs, bell pepper, parsley, Italian seasoning, and pepper.
- Stir in 3 tablespoons of the butter and add some of the reserved clam juice until mixture is moist and sticks together (but isn't soggy).
- Generously fill the mushroom caps with the clam mixture and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Drizzle with the remaining butter and bake for 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
People also searched
More about "best ever stuffed mushrooms recipes"
THE BEST STUFFED MUSHROOMS RECIPE - COOKING LSL
2019-01-03 · Cook for 4-5 minutes over medium heat, until the liquid evaporates, stirring frequently. Remove from heat. In a bowl, combine softened cream cheese, cornichons, cooked mushroom stems, Parmesan, dill, black pepper and season with salt …
- Clean mushrooms and carefully remove the stems.Place mushrooms on a greased baking dish. season with salt and pepper.
- Dice the stems. Chop a shallot. Finely dice cornichons (pickles).Heat some butter in a pan. Add the chopped mushroom stems. Add shallot and garlic. Season with salt and pepper. Cook for 4-5 minutes over medium heat, until the liquid evaporates, stirring frequently. Remove from heat.
- In a bowl, combine softened cream cheese, cornichons, cooked mushroom stems, Parmesan, dill, black pepper and season with salt if needed. Add about 1 tablespoon or less to each mushroom. Top with Parmesan cheese.
BEST STUFFED MUSHROOMS RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE STUFFED MUSHROOMS
2020-05-29 · Add chopped mushrooms stems and cook until most of the moisture is out, 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute then add breadcrumbs and let …
THE EASIEST AND BEST BAKED STUFFED MUSHROOMS RECIPE ...
2018-04-05 · Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Chop the mushroom stems, dice the onions and celery. In a small saute pan over medium heat add the olive oil. When hot add the mushrooms…
- Chop the mushroom stems, dice the onions and celery. In a small saute pan over medium heat add the olive oil. When hot add the mushrooms, onions, celery. Season with salt, pepper and red pepper flakes. Sauté for about 4 minutes until the vegetables just start to soften. Add the garlic & saute until it becomes fragrant about 30 seconds, remove from heat. Allow to cool.
- Combine pork, bread crumbs and cheeses. Add the sauteed vegetables, bread crumbs and egg. Mix by hand until just combined.
- Stuff mushrooms and set in an oven proof dish. Top each mushroom with a good pinch of the Parmesan cheese. Bake in the oven uncovered for 30 minutes.
TOP 10 BEST RECIPES FOR STUFFED MUSHROOMS
Leave a Comment on Top 10 Best Recipes For Stuffed Mushrooms. If there is one party nibble I go towards first it has to be stuffed mushrooms. In fact, I like mushrooms with just about every meal I have, but filling them with something not only creates amazing combinations of taste and smell, it can also make for a rather unusual meal idea… Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms…
15 BEST MUSHROOM RECIPES – A COUPLE COOKS
2019-11-29 · Next up in our best ever mushroom recipes: mushroom pasta with goat cheese! This might actually convert mushroom haters to a new way of life! It's become a fan favorite recipe because of the big flavor that's possible in under 30 minutes. Imagine: creamy goat cheese, savory mushrooms…
- Meanwhile, rinse the mushrooms and wipe off dirt. Then slice them. Chop the fresh thyme and oregano.
- In a saute pan or skillet, heat the olive oil over medium high heat. Add the mushrooms and cook for 2 minutes, stirring often (the mushrooms will start to release their liquid at this point).
- Add the herbs and kosher salt and pepper and cook another 4 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until most of the liquid is cooked out and the mushrooms are tender. (Taste to assess doneness.)
THE BEST STUFFED MUSHROOMS | YELLOWBLISSROAD.COM
Best EVER Stuffed Mushrooms. Talk about a perfect little appetizer! In my opinion, mushrooms were meant to be stuffed. Sure, they’re fantastic in salads and skillet dinners and all that. But their stems …
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line a sheet pan with foil and arrange the mushroom caps upside down on pan. Dice reserved mushroom stems and set aside.
- Add sausage to a medium skillet set over medium heat and cook 4-5 minutes until fully browned, mincing up meat with a spatula as it cooks. Transfer to a medium mixing bowl and set aside.
- Return skillet to heat and melt 1 tablespoon butter. Add mushroom stems and garlic and cook 2-3 minutes, stirring frequently, until softened (being sure not to burn the garlic). Transfer to mixing bowl with the cooked sausage. Add cream cheese, Parmesan, mozzarella, 2 tablespoons parsley, onion powder, and black pepper and stir to combine.
- Melt remaining butter and brush caps with half, then stir panko breadcrumbs with the rest until combined.
EASY CRAB STUFFED MUSHROOMS - HEAVEN ON A PLATE!
2018-12-16 · Prepare the recipe as instructed without cooking. Place the stuffed mushrooms on the lined baking pan, about an inch apart. Put the pan in the freezer for 2 to 3 hours (until the mushrooms are frozen). Place the frozen stuffed mushrooms …
STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS (BEST EVER!) – A COUPLE COOKS
2021-02-10 · This stuffed portobello mushrooms recipe is simply incredible, stuffed with spinach artichoke filling and baked with crispy bread crumbs! Here’s a recipe that doubles as a meatless dinner or a stunning side dish: and it couldn’t be more delectable. Try these spinach artichoke Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms…
- Clean the portobello mushrooms and remove the stems. Place them on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet gill side up. Drizzle the tops with the olive oil and use your hands to rub on the bottoms. Sprinkle with about 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt divided among the mushroom caps. Place the baking sheet in the oven and roast for 15 minutes until tender. Once baked, drain the caps of the excess liquid.
- Meanwhile, thaw the spinach. Use a strainer to squeeze out as much moisture as possible. Mince the shallot. Thinly slice the green onions. Roughly chop the artichokes. In a medium bowl, mix together the spinach, shallot, green onions, and artichokes with the Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, dried dill, garlic powder, kosher salt and several grinds black pepper.
- Stuff the mushrooms: Turn down the oven heat to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Spread the filling into the roasted mushrooms caps (there may be a little left over). Top with a little more Parmesan cheese on each cap, then sprinkle with the Italian panko. If desired, sprinkle with a little paprika or smoked paprika for color.
BEST CHEESE STUFFED MUSHROOMS RECIPE - A SPICY PERSPECTIVE
2020-12-04 · This is the Best Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe we’ve ever made. Puffy, perky, and packed with cheesy flavor. Give it a try this holiday season! I have always loved stuffed mushrooms. As a child, my mom would make them for holiday gatherings, stuffed with bread crumbs and sausage. Over the years we’ve made many variations of baked mushrooms, from Asian-inspired stuffed mushrooms …
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Set out a 9x13-inch baking dish. Gently pop off the stems of the mushrooms. Discard the stems or save for later use. Then use a damp paper towel to brush off the dirt on the mushroom tops. Do rinse them in water.
- In a medium bowl, mix the cream cheese, smoked cheddar cheese, diced red pepper, onion, and garlic together. Add 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper. Mix well.
- Use a spoon to pack the cavity of each mushroom with cheese filling. It's ok if it pops over the top a little.
- Press each cheese-stuffed top in grated Parmesan cheese to create a crust. Then set them in the baking dish, cheese-side-up. (It's okay if they are tightly fitted in the baking dish, because they will shrink while baking.)
AMAZING STUFFED MUSHROOMS RECIPES - MAKE YOUR BEST MEAL
- Parmesan Stuffed Mushrooms. Clean and chop off the stems of 18 large mushrooms. Sautee stems and green onions and combine with breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, Italian herbs, basil, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Cheese and Herb Stuffed Portobello. These grilled portobello mushrooms are perfect for a summer party and can be a main dish for vegetarians or vegan guests (if you skip the butter and replace cheese with vegan cheese).
- Grilled Stuffed Mushroom Sliders. These mushrooms sliders make an excellent option for vegetarian guests at your next summer cookout. Clean the mushrooms and reserve.
- Boursin Stuffed Mushrooms. French Boursin cheese binds together a creamy filling of breadcrumbs, onions, peppers, and artichokes in this recipe. For a gluten-free variation, cook and salt 1/2 cup of quick oats and mix in the mixture as you'd do with breadcrumbs.
- Bread Crumb and Parmesan Stuffed Mushrooms. Finely chopped green bell pepper and onion add color and flavor to these basic Parmesan and breadcrumb stuffed mushrooms.
- Blue Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms. Use blue cheese, cream cheese, and chopped scallion to fill portobello or button mushrooms. These mushrooms are compatible with keto and gluten-free diets.
- Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms. Browned pork sausage is the main filler of these mushrooms. Add mozzarella on top and you have a meat-lover's dream appetizer ready in no time.
- Gourmet Vegetarian Stuffed Mushrooms. Use vegetarian sausage substitute to add a meaty flavor to your mushrooms while keeping them vegan and vegetarian-friendly.
- Stuffed Mushrooms With Clams. Clams might not be the first ingredient that comes to mind for stuffing mushrooms, but they are an excellent alternative.
- Fontina, Spinach, and Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms. Made from cow's milk, Fontina cheese has a pungent and sweet flavor, and it melts beautifully thanks to its creamy texture.
THE BEST EVER STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS - THE GIRL ON BLOOR
2021-05-11 · These Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms are the BEST EVER! With chicken, breadcrumbs, cheese & red pepper, this will become your go-to recipe. Preheat oven to 400 F. Add 1/2 tbsp of olive …
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Add 1/2 tbsp of olive oil to chicken and season with salt & pepper. Bake for 15 minutes until chicken is just barely cooked through. Let cool then shred or chop into small pieces.
- While chicken is cooking in the oven, de-stem and scrape out the portobellos, reserving inside mushroom gills and disposing of stems.
- Add mushroom gills to a large bowl and toss with cooked chicken, red pepper, red onion, egg, breadcrumbs, garlic, salt & pepper, parsley and half the cheese. Change oven temperature to 350 F.
- Add filling to mushroom caps then top with remaining cheese. Bake in oven for 18-20 minutes until mushroom caps are cooked through and cheese is melted. Serve and enjoy!
CRAB STUFFED MUSHROOMS - DINNER AT THE ZOO
2019-01-14 · Heat 1 tablespoon of butter in a pan over medium heat. Add the onion and cook for 3-4 minutes or until translucent. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds more. Place the onion mixture in a large bowl along with the crab, cream cheese, shredded cheese, parmesan and 2 tablespoons of chives. …
- Heat 1 tablespoon of butter in a pan over medium heat. Add the onion and cook for 3-4 minutes or until translucent. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds more.
- Place the onion mixture in a large bowl along with the crab, cream cheese, shredded cheese, parmesan and 2 tablespoons of chives. Stir to combine.
BEST EVER STUFFED MUSHROOMS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT | TASTE ...
At party time, I bring out a platter of my easy stuffed mushrooms. I like to make mine with reduced-fat sausage, but you can use regular for an indulgent treat. —Debby Beard, Eagle, Colorado
See details »
BEST-EVER STUFFED MUSHROOMS RECIPE | TASTE OF HOME ...
Dec 23, 2017 - Evelyn Kennell of Roanoke, Illinois sends the recipe for Ample Brown Betty. It's great for using leftover bread. Dec 23, 2017 - Evelyn Kennell of Roanoke, Illinois sends the recipe for Ample Brown Betty. It's great for using leftover bread. Pinterest. Today. Explore. When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Touch device users ...
See details »
10 BEST STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS RECIPES | YUMMLY
STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS - BESTJUICERZONE.COM
2021-09-14 · The filling is incredibly wonderful, the recipe can be made by the novice or the veteran cook, and the result is un-waveringly tasty. Get ready to fall in love… How to make stuffed portobello mushrooms. Because I like a toasted flavor, I twice-bake the mushrooms. Baking them the first time ensures they’re fully cooked. The second bake ...
See details »
18 DELICIOUS STUFFED MUSHROOM RECIPES | TASTE OF HOME
See details »
10 BEST VEGETARIAN STUFFED MUSHROOMS RECIPES | YUMMLY
STOUFFERS STUFFED MUSHROOM RECIPE RECIPES WITH INGREDIENTS ...
Finely chop stems. Melt 3 tablespoons butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat, and mix in onion and garlic. Cook 5 minutes, or until tender, then mix in bacon, spinach, chopped mushroom stems and heavy cream. Bring cream to a boil. Remove from heat and mix in …
See details »
BEST EVER SAUSAGE AND CREAM CHEESE STUFFED MUSHROOMS RECIPE
2021-08-26 · Directions. Peel, wash, and remove the stems from the mushrooms. Save the stems and finely chop them. Preheat the oven to 350 F and line a baking sheet with foil. Remove the casings from the sausages by making a small slice into each sausage and peeling away the casing. Heat a small amount of oil in a large frying pan.
See details »
BEST EVER STUFFED MUSHROOMS - TFRECIPES.COM
Best Ever Stuffed Mushrooms. THE BEST STUFFED MUSHROOMS. These mushrooms were created to impress my boyfriend when we first started dating. These are now his absolute favorite. Recipe From allrecipes.com. Provided by Leslie Ann. Categories Appetizers and Snacks Vegetable Mushrooms Stuffed Mushroom Recipes. Time 50m. Yield 6. Number Of Ingredients 7. Ingredients; …
See details »
21 BEST MUSHROOM RECIPES EVER - RECIPES FOR YOU TWO
See details »
THE BEST STUFFED MUSHROOMS - TFRECIPES.COM
At party time, I bring out a platter of my easy stuffed mushrooms. I like to make mine with reduced-fat sausage, but you can use regular for an indulgent treat. -Debby Beard, Eagle, Colorado. Recipe From tasteofhome.com. Provided by Taste of Home. Categories Appetizers. Time 35m. Yield 2-1/2 dozen. Number Of Ingredients 10
See details »
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST STUFFED MUSHROOMS EVER | FN DISH ...
2019-11-20 · Download Food Network Kitchen now to sign up and take advantage of the latest offer and get 40+ live classes a week, hundreds of on-demand cooking classes, in …
See details »