SIMPLE TERIYAKI SAUCE
- Combine 1 cup water, soy sauce, brown sugar, honey, ginger, and garlic powder in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook until nearly heated through, about 1 minute.
- Mix cornstarch and 1/4 cold water together in a cup; stir until dissolved. Add to the saucepan. Cook and stir sauce until thickened, 5 to 7 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 21 calories, Carbohydrate 5 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 0.4 g, Sodium 302.1 mg, Sugar 3.4 g
Make your own Teriyaki Sauce recipe for your favorite Asian-style dishes, using Food Network's blend of soy sauce, rice wine, brown sugar, garlic and ginger.
Provided by Food Network
Yield 1 cup
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Combine ingredients in a saucepan on medium heat until the sugar is dissolved.
- To make glaze: Mix 1/2 tablespoon cornstarch with 1 tablespoon water. Heat sauce on medium high heat and add cornstarch water mixture. Simmer until thickened.
HOMEMADE TERIYAKI SAUCE
Simple and easy homemade teriyaki sauce. Never buy a bottle again! Keep careful watch over sauce when it's over heat. Increase or reduce the amount of garlic, onion, and ginger to your liking. While hot, pour immediately over chicken, veggies, stir fry, etc., or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for a week.
Provided by 303lissy
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Combine soy sauce, sugar, vinegar, water, garlic powder, onion powder, and ground ginger in a saucepan over medium heat. Add cornstarch and mix thoroughly. Cook until bubbles start to appear, about 3 minutes. Reduce heat to low. Simmer until thickened, 5 to 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 64.8 calories, Carbohydrate 15.4 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 0.9 g, Sodium 532 mg, Sugar 13 g
BEST TERIYAKI SAUCE
- Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan, bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for about 4 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Store in the fridge for up to a week. Makes about 1 1/4 cups teriyaki sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 48 kcal, Carbohydrate 10 g, Protein 1 g, Sodium 574 mg, Sugar 7 g, ServingSize 1 serving
RESTAURANT TERIYAKI SAUCE
You know the nice, sweet, thick Teriyaki sauce you get from your favorite takeout joint? Now you can have it at home.
Provided by JuniperNW
Yield 1 1/2 cups, approx.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Mix all but cornstarch and 1/4c water in a sauce pan and begin heating.
- Mix cornstarch and cold water in a cup and dissolve.
- After sauce is simmering, add cornstarch and water mixture, whisking well until sauce thickens.
- Heat until sauce thickens to desired thickness.
- Add water to thin if you over-thick it :).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 290.5, Fat 0.1, Sodium 2702.1, Carbohydrate 69.9, Fiber 0.6, Sugar 57, Protein 5.3
This glossy teriyaki sauce is easy to make and perfect to have in your fridge to add to stir fries, marinades or even as a dipping sauce with Asian crackers
Provided by Esther Clark
Yield Makes 1 medium sized jar
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Pour 350ml water into a small saucepan with the sugar, soy sauce, garlic and ginger. Slowly bring to a simmer, stirring occasionally until the sugar has dissolved. Cook for 5 mins more or until glossy and slightly thickened. Combine the cornflour with 1 tbsp water and quickly whisk through the sauce. Whisk through the rice wine vinegar. If it's still too thick, add a splash more water. Pour into a clean jar and leave to cool at room temperature.
- Once cooled, will keep in the fridge for up to 1 week. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and spring onions just before serving, if you like.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 15 calories, Carbohydrate 4 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 3 grams sugar, Protein 0.1 grams protein, Sodium 0.33 milligram of sodium
THE EASIEST TERIYAKI SAUCE
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Store in a glass jar with a lid.
More about "best teriyaki sauce recipes"
10 BEST TERIYAKI SAUCE RECIPES | YUMMLY
BASIC TERIYAKI SAUCE RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
BEST HOMEMADE TERIYAKI SAUCE RECIPE - FIT FOODIE FINDS
HOW TO MAKE TERIYAKI SAUCE FROM SCRATCH - INSPIRED TASTE
TERIYAKI SAUCE - OUR BEST BITES
HOMEMADE HONEY TERIYAKI SAUCE - THERESCIPES.INFO
EASY THREE-INGREDIENT TERIYAKI SAUCE - REAL LIFE DINNER
HOMEMADE TERIYAKI SAUCE - THE RECIPE CRITIC
THE BEST TERIYAKI SAUCE RECIPE | WANDERCOOKS
HOMEMADE TERIYAKI SAUCE RECIPE - CREME DE LA CRUMB
TERIYAKI SAUCE RECIPE (4 INGREDIENTS) | KITCHN
BEST TERIYAKI SAUCE FOR STIR FRY DISHES & HOW TO COOK EASILY
17 TERIYAKI RECIPES YOU MUST MAKE AT HOME - JUST ONE …
10 BEST SWEET TERIYAKI SAUCE RECIPES | YUMMLY
THE 9 BEST TERIYAKI SAUCE BRANDS TO BUY IN 2022 | THE MANUAL
BEST TERIYAKI SAUCE RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE TERIYAKI SAUCE
BEST TERIYAKI SAUCE RECIPE
THE BEST TERIYAKI SAUCE RECIPE - NEVER BUY STORE BOUGHT AGAIN
10 BEST TERIYAKI SAUCES 2022 – REVIEWS & BUYING GUIDE
BOLD TERIYAKI SAUCE RECIPE - COOKIE AND KATE
KIKKOMAN TERIYAKI SAUCE STIR FRY RECIPE - SAUCEPROCLUB.COM
THE BEST TERIYAKI SAUCE RECIPE - BELLY RUMBLES
TERIYAKI SAUCE - TASTES BETTER FROM SCRATCH
TERIYAKI SAUCE - SPEND WITH PENNIES
THICK AND SWEET TERIYAKI SAUCE - BAKING MISCHIEF
3 INGREDIENT BEST HOMEMADE TERIYAKI SAUCE RECIPE - THE …
TERIYAKI SAUCE 照り焼きのたれ • JUST ONE COOKBOOK
BEST TERIYAKI SAUCE - YOGITRITION
AUTHENTIC TERIYAKI SAUCE RECIPE: MAKING JAPANESE RESTAURANT …
BEST EVER TERIYAKI CHICKEN RECIPE | THE RECIPE CRITIC
HOMEMADE TERIYAKI SAUCE | RECIPETIN EATS
BEST TERIYAKI SAUCE - TERIYAKI SAUCE AND MARINADE RECIPES
JAPANESE RESTAURANT-STYLE TERIYAKI SAUCE RECIPE
EASY HOMEMADE TERIYAKI SAUCE RECIPE | FEASTING AT HOME
BEST 6 BOTTLED TERIYAKI SAUCES (+ HOMEMADE TERIYAKI RECIPE)
TERIYAKI SAUCE (HOMEMADE WITH 3 INGREDIENTS!) - RASA MALAYSIA
BEST TERIYAKI SAUCE - EATPLANT-BASED
BEST TERIYAKI SAUCE - ORGANIZED ISLAND
SERIOUSLY THE BEST HOMEMADE TERIYAKI SAUCE - SWEET PEAS AND …
BEST TERIYAKI SAUCE MEATBALLS RECIPE | SIMPLE. TASTY. GOOD.
THE BEST TERIYAKI MARINADE RECIPE - THE KITCHEN MAGPIE
You'll also love