BLUEBERRY ALMOND COBBLER
Looking for a fruit dessert? Then treat your guests to this warm blueberry almond cobbler made using Bisquick Heart Smart® mix.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray 11x7-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, stir together Bisquick mix, oats, brown sugar, almonds, cinnamon and nutmeg. Cut in butter, using pastry blender (or pulling 2 table knives through ingredients in opposite directions), until mixture is crumbly and begins to stick together.
- In medium bowl, mix granulated sugar and flour. Add blueberries and lemon juice; toss to coat. Spoon blueberry mixture into baking dish. Top with oat mixture.
- Bake 50 minutes or until filling is bubbly and topping is golden brown. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 265, Carbohydrate 40 g, Fat 2, Fiber 4 g, Protein 4 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 228 mg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x9 inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Stir in butter, milk, vanilla and egg until smooth. Fold in raspberries. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven 35 to 40 minutes, until top is firm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 284.9 calories, Carbohydrate 53.8 g, Cholesterol 36.3 mg, Fat 5.8 g, Fiber 2.9 g, Protein 5 g, SaturatedFat 3.2 g, Sodium 306.1 mg, Sugar 27.6 g
LEMON BLUEBERRY COBBLER
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and lightly butter an 11x7-inch baking dish.
- Stir together 5 cups blueberries, sugar, lemon juice, and cornstarch in a medium saucepan. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, until mixture is thickened. Stir in remaining blueberries and lemon zest and transfer to prepared dish.
- Stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl, then stir in Almond Breeze and butter. Drop spoonfuls over hot berry mixture. Bake for 30 minutes or until topping is lightly browned and cooked through.
BLUEBERRY-APPLE COBBLER WITH ALMOND TOPPING
This recipe uses the best cobbler topping I've found. Combine the buttery richness of a cobbler with the crunch of a crumble for a wonderful dessert or brunch dish. - Cathy Rau, Newport, Oregon
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 21
- Preheat oven to . 375°In a large bowl, combine sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon and nutmeg. Add blueberries, apples and lemon juice; toss to coat. Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish., For biscuit topping, in a small bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Cut in butter until crumbly. Whisk cream, yogurt and vanilla; stir into flour mixture just until moistened. Drop by spoonfuls over fruit., For almond crumble, in another bowl, combine almonds, flour and brown sugar. Cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over top., Bake 30-40 minutes or until filling is bubbly and topping is golden brown. Cool on a wire rack 30 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts :
More about "blueberry almond cobbler recipes"
SIMPLE AND SWEETIE BLUEBERRY COBBLER - LUCKY LEAF
4.7/5 (26)Category DessertServings 12
KETO BLACKBERRY & BLUEBERRY COBBLER - DIVALICIOUS RECIPES
5/5 (6)Total Time 45 minsCategory DessertCalories 372 per serving
ALMOND FLOUR BERRY COBBLER | KING ARTHUR BAKING
4.6/5 (10)Calories 316 per servingTotal Time 1 hr 17 mins
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Butter a 2-quart casserole dish or 9" square baking pan., To make the filling: Place the fruit in a large bowl., In a smaller bowl, whisk together the sugar, Instant ClearJel, cinnamon, nutmeg, lemon zest, and salt., Pour the dry mixture and the lemon juice over the berries and stir to combine., Transfer the fruit to the prepared baking dish., To make the topping: Whisk together the flours, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Work in the butter until the mixture looks like cornmeal., Whisk together the egg, heavy cream, and almond extract, and stir quickly and gently into the dry ingredients., Scoop or spoon the dough over the fruit in the baking dish.
- Bake the cobbler for 60 minutes, or until the fruit is bubbling in the center and the topping is cooked through., Remove the cobbler from the oven and serve it warm, with whipped cream or ice cream.
BLUEBERRY ALMOND CRISP RECIPE - COOKIE AND KATE
4.9/5 (78)Total Time 55 minsCategory DessertCalories 349 per serving
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Rinse and drain the blueberries and pick through them to remove any stems still attached. In a 9 by 9-inch baking dish, mix together the blueberries, maple syrup or honey, arrowroot or cornstarch, lemon zest, lemon juice and cinnamon.
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together the oats, almond meal/flour, sliced almonds, brown sugar and salt. Mix in the butter and yogurt. Stir until all of the flour is incorporated and the mixture is moistened throughout.
- Dollop spoonfuls of the oat mixture over the filling and use your fingers to break up the mixture until it is evenly distributed (no need to pack it down).
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes, or until the filling is actively bubbling around the edges and the top is lightly golden. Let the crisp rest for 5 to 10 minutes before serving. Serve with vanilla ice cream (I insist!).
BLACKBERRY-ALMOND COBBLER RECIPE | DAMARIS PHILLIPS | FOOD ...
5/5 (6)Difficulty IntermediateCategory DessertSteps 6
- Adjust the oven rack to the lowest position; preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Coat the bottom and sides of a 9-by-13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- For the filling: Dissolve the cornstarch in 2 tablespoons water and the lemon juice. In a large bowl, combine the blackberries, sugar and lemon zest (Depending on the sweetness of the blackberries, start with 1/3 cup sugar and add more as needed.) Pour the cornstarch mixture over the berries; toss to coat. Pour the filling into the prepared baking pan.
- For the crust: Combine the flour, almonds, sugar, salt and butter in a food processor. Process until the mixture resembles a coarse meal. Add the ice water, 1 tablespoon at a time, pulsing until the dough begins to pull from the sides of the bowl. Gather the dough together on a floured work surface and pat it into a rectangle.
- Roll out the dough into a 1/4-inch-thick rectangle that measures about 11-by-15 inches. Transfer the crust to the baking pan, laying it directly on the blackberry filling. (Any overhanging crust can be rolled inward.) Prick the crust a couple times with a fork.
KETO BLUEBERRY COBBLER WITH ALMOND FLOUR BISCUIT ...
4.8/5 (311)Total Time 50 minsCategory DessertCalories 152 per serving
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Grease a 9-inch round pie dish with butter or coconut oil. Don't use a bigger dish, or you won't be able to cover it with the blueberries suggested in this recipe. You can use a smaller baking dish, but the biscuit batter will be thicker, and it will take longer to bake. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the fresh (or frozen blueberries) with lemon juice, erythritol, and psyllium husk. Note that you can make this recipe without psyllium husk or xanthan gum, but the filling will be highly juicy and watery, and it will soften the bottom of the cobbler biscuit.
- Arrange the blueberries into the baking dish. Set aside on the counter while you are making the cobbler biscuit.
- In another mixing bowl, whisk together the almond flour, coconut flour, erythritol, salt, and baking powder.
ALMOND BLUEBERRY COBBLER RECIPE - FOOD.COM
5/5 (3)Total Time 1 hr 15 minsCategory DessertCalories 498 per serving
- In a microwave safe dish pour in blueberries and add stick of butter. Put microwave on defrost and microwave for 6 minutes. After micro beeps stir and microwave at half power 2 minutes at a time until blueberries are defrosted and butter is melted.
- Add evaporated milk. Stir until well mixed. Add a little cinnamon just until there is a LIGHT SPECKLE in the mixture.
KETO BLUEBERRY COBBLER – LUCY'S KITCHEN OF RECIPES AND MORE
Cuisine AmericanTotal Time 50 minsCategory Breakfast, DessertCalories 245 per serving
BLUEBERRY-ALMOND COBBLER RECIPE | MYRECIPES
5/5 (2)Total Time 1 hr 5 minsServings 8Calories 248 per serving
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl; cut in butter with a pastry blender until mixture is crumbly and begins to stick together.
- Combine granulated sugar and flour. Toss together granulated sugar mixture, blueberries, and lemon juice in a medium bowl. Transfer blueberry mixture to a lightly greased 2-quart baking dish. Sprinkle oat mixture evenly over blueberry mixture.
LOW-CARB BLUEBERRY COBBLER RECIPE | EATINGWELL
Category Healthy Blueberry RecipesCalories 161 per servingTotal Time 55 mins
- Combine almond flour, coconut flour, salt and the remaining 1 tablespoon sugar in a medium bowl. Add butter pieces and, using your fingers, incorporate into the dry mixture until crumbly. Add egg and vanilla and stir until fully incorporated. Dollop the biscuit topping onto the berries.
- Bake until the berries are bubbling and the topping is browned in spots, 25 to 35 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
ALMOND, PEACH AND BLUEBERRY COBBLER - COUNTRYLIVING.COM
Cuisine AmericanCategory Barbeque, Feed a Crowd, DessertServings 1Total Time 1 hr 5 mins
- Stir together butter, peaches, blueberries, sugar, flour, lemon zest, vanilla, almond, and salt in a bowl; transfer to prepared pan.
- Top with Year-Round Cobbler Crust. Bake until crust is golden brown and mixture is bubbly, 40 to 45 minutes.
ALMOND FLOUR BLUEBERRY CRISP - DETOXINISTA
4.8/5 (21)Calories 374 per servingCategory Dessert
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and add the blueberries to a 2-quart baking dish. Sprinkle them with cinnamon and arrowroot starch, and stir well.
- To make the topping, add the almond flour to a large bowl, along with the salt, coconut, and walnuts. Stir well, then add in the melted coconut oil and maple syrup. (If using honey, you may want to melt the coconut oil in a saucepan over low heat first, then add in the honey to make sure it's melted, before you stir everything together.)
- Sprinkle the topping over the blueberries, and lightly press the mixture with your hands to flatten it out. You don't want any pieces sticking up higher than the rest, or they could burn before the rest of the crumble topping is golden. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, until lightly golden on top.
- Let the blueberry crisp cool for 15 to 20 minutes before serving. It may look soupy at first, but it will firm up as it cools, with the topping becoming very crispy. Serve warm, with ice cream or coconut whipped cream on top.
VEGAN BLUEBERRY COBBLER - THE CONSCIOUS PLANT KITCHEN - TCPK
4.9/5 (283)Total Time 40 minsCategory DessertCalories 274 per serving
- Slightly oil a 9 x 13-inch pan with vegan butter or coconut oil. Add blueberries, sugar, cornstarch, and lemon zest and mix directly in the baking pan. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine melted vegan butter, vanilla, almond milk. Pour onto the dry ingredients and mix until a cookie-dough-like batter forms.
SKILLET BLUEBERRY ALMOND COBBLER - THE WHOLE COOK
5/5 (27)Total Time 50 minsCategory DessertCalories 230 per serving
- Use your hands to crumble the dough on top of the blueberry mixture. Sprinkle sliced almonds over your dough.
GRILLED BLUEBERRY-ALMOND COBBLER RECIPE | AIDA MOLLENKAMP ...
5/5 (4)Author Aida MollenkampServings 8Category Dessert
- For the fruit: Combine all ingredients except butter in a nonreactive bowl and toss to coat. Turn into an 8 by 8-inch disposable aluminum cake pan and dot with butter; set aside.
- Combine flour, 1 tablespoon of the sugar, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl and mix until evenly combined. Grate the butter into the bowl and toss to coat in flour mixture.
HOMEMADE DIABETIC-FRIENDLY BLUEBERRY COBBLER RECIPE
Author Michelle TooleEstimated Reading Time 7 mins
THE BEST WHOLE30 BLUEBERRY COBBLER RECIPE — EAT THIS NOT THAT
3.1/5 (169)Category DessertCuisine Whole30Estimated Reading Time 1 min
CRAVE-WORTHY KETO BLUEBERRY COBBLER IN A MUG - KETO POTS
Servings 1Calories 173 per servingTotal Time 5 mins
RECIPE: BLUEBERRY COBBLER - ALMOND PRODUCTS | BLUE DIAMOND
Cholesterol 20mgSodium 300mgPotassium 149mgTotal Fat 8g
BBQ BLUEBERRY & ALMOND COBBLER — FARM TO FORK
BLUEBERRY ALMOND COBBLER RECIPE
ALMOND FLOUR BLUEBERRY COBBLER RECIPES | SPARKRECIPES
GLUTEN FREE BLUEBERRY COBBLER RECIPE - SAVVY SAVING COUPLE
BLUEBERRY-ALMOND COBBLER RECIPE
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make the best blueberry cobbler?best ever blueberry cobbler scooped to reveal the bright blueberries beneath the golden-brown crust. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). In an 8 inch square baking dish, mix blueberries, 3 tablespoons sugar, and orange juice. Set aside. In a small bowl, thoroughly mix flour, baking powder, and salt.
How to make blueberry oatmeal cookies?Start by preheating the oven to 350F. Then, in a large bowl, mix the blueberries, maple syrup, lemon juice, and vanilla. Add the arrowroot starch and toss the blueberries. Spoon the berries into an 8×8 inch pan, leaving the juice behind in the mixing bowl. In another bowl, mix the oats, walnuts, almond flour, and salt.
How do you make blueberry muffins with blueberries?In a bowl mix together the flour, 1 cup caster sugar, baking powder, almond and a pinch of salt. Add the milk and fold into the flour mixture into a smooth batter. Pour into the buttered oven dish. In a bowl combine the blueberries, 1/2 cup caster sugar and lemon zest, mix together.
Is blueberry cobbler keto friendly?Sweet, baked blueberries topped with a buttery, moist and crispy keto almond flour biscuit. This keto cobbler recipe contains only 5.6 grams of net carbs per serving. It is gluten-free, dairy-free, and freezes very well for later! So let’s see how to make this easy keto dessert from scratch using fresh or frozen blueberries.