BLUEBERRY MUFFIN CAKE
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray an 8x8-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Toss blueberries and 1/2 cup of flour in a small bowl until blueberries are coated. Set aside.
- Beat together sugar and oil with an electric mixer in a large bowl. Add milk, egg, and vanilla extract. Mix remaining 1 cup flour, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl. Add flour mixture to sugar mixture; mix until just combined. fold in blueberry mixture. Pour batter into the prepared baking pan.
- Mix together brown sugar, 1/3 cup flour, and cinnamon in a bowl. Cut in butter until topping mixture is crumbly. Sprinkle on top of the cake batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 30 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 292.7 calories, Carbohydrate 42.4 g, Cholesterol 35.3 mg, Fat 12.3 g, Fiber 1.3 g, Protein 4 g, SaturatedFat 4.6 g, Sodium 344.4 mg, Sugar 21.3 g
BLUEBERRY COFFEE CAKE MUFFINS
Provided by Ina Garten
Yield 16 muffins
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Place 16 paper liners in muffin pans.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes. With the mixer on low speed, add the eggs 1 at a time, then add the vanilla, sour cream, and milk. In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. With the mixer on low speed add the flour mixture to the batter and beat until just mixed. Fold in the blueberries with a spatula and be sure the batter is completely mixed.
- Scoop the batter into the prepared muffin pans, filling each cup just over the top, and bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until the muffins are lightly browned on top and a cake tester comes out clean.
MOUTH WATERING BLUEBERRY MUFFIN CAKE
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease a 10 inch tube pan with solid vegetable shortening, then dust with flour. Shake out excess flour.
- Measure out 2 T. of cake mix and reserve it. Place remaining cake mix, pudding mix, yogurt, oil, water, cinnamon, and eggs in large mixing bowl. Blend with mixer on low speed for 1 minute. Stop machine and scrape down sides of bowl. Increase mixer speed to medium and beat 2 minutes more, scraping down sides again, if needed. Batter should look thick and well blended.
- Toss the blueberries with reserved cake mix.
- Pour two-thirds of batter into prepared pan. Scatter blueberries over batter. Spread remaining batter over the blueberries so that it covers the fruit. Place pan in oven.
- Bake cake until it is golden brown and starts to pull away from sides of pan, 45-50 minutes. Remove pan from oven and place pan on wire rack to cool for 20 minutes. Run a long, sharp knife around edge of cake and invert it onto a rack to cool completely, 30 minutes.
- Place cake on platter. Dust with confectioners' sugar and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 260.7, Fat 12.1, SaturatedFat 2, Cholesterol 54.3, Sodium 327, Carbohydrate 34.8, Fiber 0.7, Sugar 23, Protein 3.8
AUNT BLANCHE'S BLUEBERRY MUFFINS
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour muffin pan or use paper liners. Sift flour, baking powder and salt together and set aside.
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs and beat well. Add milk and flour mixture. Beat until combined. Stir in blueberries.
- Fill muffin cups 2/3 full. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 25 to 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 252 calories, Carbohydrate 40.1 g, Cholesterol 52.1 mg, Fat 9 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 3.8 g, SaturatedFat 5.3 g, Sodium 249.1 mg, Sugar 23.2 g
Homemade blueberry muffins burst with fresh flavor that store-bought can never duplicate-and it doesn't take rocket science to make them great. Overmixing leads to peaked tops, tough interiors and dry muffins, so follow these simple steps and your muffins will be beautiful and delicious!
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat oven to 400°F. Grease bottoms only of 12 regular-size muffin cups with shortening or cooking spray, or line with paper baking cups.
- In large bowl, beat milk, oil and egg with fork or wire whisk until well mixed. Stir in flour, granulated sugar, baking powder and salt all at once just until flour is moistened (batter will be lumpy). Fold in blueberries. Divide batter evenly among muffin cups; sprinkle each with 1/2 teaspoon coarse sugar.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. If baked in greased pan, let stand about 5 minutes in pan, then remove from pan to cooling rack; if baked in paper baking cups, immediately remove from pan to cooling rack. Serve warm if desired.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 Muffin
BLUEBERRY MUFFIN CAKE
This is a wonderful buttery-tasting cake with a muffin-like texture and also great using fresh or frozen cranberries also, haven't tried it as yet but you might want to try this using fresh chopped firm strawberries in place of blueberries, you can use 1 teaspoon almond extract in place of vanilla... my family loves this cake!
Provided by Kittencalrecipezazz
Yield 1 9x9 cake
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Set the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9 x 9-inch baking pan, and dust with flour.
- For the topping, stir all ingredients together in a small bowl; set aside.
- For the cake, whisk the buttermilk, eggs and vanilla in a small bowl to blend.
- In a large bowl, stir together the flour, sugar and baking powder to blend.
- Using your fingertips, rub the cold butter into the dry flour mixture, until the mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Add in the buttermilk/egg mixture; stir JUST until blended (don't over mix!) stir in the blueberries.
- Transfer the batter to prepared baking pan.
- Sprinkle the reserved topping mix over the batter.
- Bake for approximately 50 minutes to 1 hour.
- Remove from oven, and cool the cake in pan on a wire rack.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 4155.6, Fat 168.9, SaturatedFat 81.2, Cholesterol 686.9, Sodium 2514.6, Carbohydrate 627.5, Fiber 21.7, Sugar 416.9, Protein 54.2
More about "blueberry muffin cake recipes"
BLUEBERRY MUFFIN CAKE | THE BEST BLUEBERRY CRUMBLE CAKE
4.9/5 (59)Calories 365 per servingCategory Dessert
- In a medium bowl combine all the Crumb ingredients with a fork or pastry cutter until they are blended. Set aside.
- In a large bowl mix together all the cake ingredients except the blueberries and mix until mostly smooth. Fold in the blueberries.
BLUEBERRY MUFFIN CAKE RECIPE - A SPICY PERSPECTIVE
4.9/5 (95)Calories 387 per servingCategory Breakfast, Dessert
- For the blueberry cake: Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Spray a standard 12-cup bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray and sprinkle lightly with flour. In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Then beat in the eggs and vanilla. Mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a separate bowl. Turn the mixer on low and slowly add the flour and buttermilk, alternating each, until all incorporated. Finally, beat in the lemon zest before turning the mixer off. Use a spoon to stir in half the blueberries.
- Pour the batter into the prepared bundt pan and sprinkle the remaining blueberries over the top. Bake for 60-80 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center, comes out clean. Remove the cake from the oven and allow it to cool for at least 20 minutes before flipping out onto a cooling rack. DO NOT try flipping the cake any earlier than 20 minutes, or the cake will stick. Promise! Waiting 30+ minutes is safer.
- Once the cake is cooling on the rack, mix the oat crumble. Add all the ingredients to a small bowl and pinch with your fingers to blend the ingredients and break into small pieces. Sprinkle the mixture over a baking sheet and bake in the heated oven for 5-10 minutes. Cool on the baking sheet before proceeding.
- For the glaze, whisk the buttermilk and powdered sugar in a small bowl. Drizzle the glaze over the cake and immediately sprinkle the oat crumble over the top of the cake before the glaze dries.
BLUEBERRY-MUFFIN CAKE - RECIPE - FINECOOKING
4.7/5 (27)Category Breakfast/BrunchCuisine AmericanCalories 400 per serving
BLUEBERRY MUFFIN CAKE! - MY INCREDIBLE RECIPES
CAKE FLOUR BLUEBERRY MUFFIN RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
BLUEBERRY MUFFIN STREUSEL CAKE - #1 BEST BLUEBERRY COFFEE CAKE …
THE BEST HOMEMADE BLUEBERRY CAKE MUFFINS - BETTER BAKING BIBLE
TEXAS SIZE BLUEBERRY MUFFINS RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
BLUEBERRY MUFFIN CAKE - THE COOKIN CHICKS
BLUEBERRY MUFFIN CAKE - PRACTICALLY HOMEMADE
BLUEBERRY MUFFIN CAKE - DAVID LEBOVITZ
BLUEBERRY MUFFIN MUG CAKE • FIVEHEARTHOME
BLUEBERRY MUFFIN CAKE RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
BLUEBERRY MUFFIN CAKE - MARIA'S MIXING BOWL
BEST BLUEBERRY MUFFINS - ONCE UPON A CHEF
BLUEBERRY MUFFIN CAKE RECIPE YOU CAN ENJOY ALL DAY
LEMON BLUEBERRY MUFFIN CAKE - PLAIN CHICKEN
COZY BLUEBERRY MUFFIN CAKE - BUCKETS OF YUM
PERFECT BLUEBERRY MUFFIN MUG CAKE RECIPE - EUGENIE KITCHEN
BLUEBERRY POUND CAKE MUFFINS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
BLUEBERRY MUFFIN CAKE RECIPE (SO EASY!) - AVERIE COOKS
BLUEBERRY MUFFIN CAKE #SUMMERDESSERTWEEK
QUICK & EASY MOIST BLUEBERRY MUFFINS (MADE WITH CAKE MIX)
MOIST JUMBO BLUEBERRY MUFFINS - MAMA NEEDS CAKE®
BLUEBERRY MUFFIN CAKE (+VIDEO) - THE COUNTRY COOK
BLUEBERRY MUFFIN CAKE – GREAT FOR BREAKFAST OR DESSERT
BUTTERMILK BLUEBERRY MUFFIN CAKE - SEASONS AND SUPPERS
CAKE MIX BLUEBERRY MUFFINS RECIPE - SIX SISTERS' STUFF
BLUEBERRY MUFFIN CAKE - RECIPE - A CHEEKY BREAKY TREAT
UPSIDE-DOWN BLUEBERRY MUFFIN RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
BLUEBERRY MUFFIN MUG CAKE RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
BLUEBERRY MUFFIN COFFEE CAKE • FREUTCAKE
BLUEBERRY MUFFIN CAKE WITH A STREUSEL TOPPING & VANILLA GLAZE
DISCOVER BLUEBERRY MUFFINS RECIPE FROM CAKE MIX 'S POPULAR VIDEOS …
BLUEBERRY MUFFIN BUNDT CAKE - THE VIEW FROM GREAT ISLAND
BLUEBERRY MUFFINS (ULTRA MOIST!) | RECIPETIN EATS
BLUEBERRY MUFFINS | KING ARTHUR BAKING
BLUEBERRY MUFFIN CAKE RECIPE - COOKING WITH MISS BRENDA
BLUEBERRY MUFFIN BREAD - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
GLAZED BLUEBERRY COCONUT CAKE-COOKIE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
BLUEBERRY MUFFIN CAKE - BAKE FROM SCRATCH
#time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #for-large-groups #breakfast #desserts #fruit #oven #easy #kid-friendly #summer #vegetarian #cakes #dietary #seasonal #berries #blueberries #brunch #taste-mood #sweet #equipment #number-of-servings #4-hours-or-less
How to Make Ina's Blueberry Coffee Cake Muffins | Food Network387K views-04:09
How to Make Cake Mix Blueberry Muffins | Bread | Six Sisters Stuff22K views-02:34
Blueberry Muffins Easy Recipe156 views-05:41
Martha Stewart’s Blueberry Muffins | Martha Bakes Recipes60K views-06:01
Bursting Blueberry Coffee Cake Muffins *JUMBO-SIZED* | Plate It Perfect35K views-10:11
Easy Recipes: Blueberry Breakfast Cake (Boxed Muffin Mix, Fresh Blueberries, Lemon...)521 views-04:45
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make blueberry muffins?1 Preheat your oven to 375 degrees and line a muffin pan with baking cups (or generously grease). 2 In a large bowl, mix together the dry cake mix, flour, baking powder, eggs, milk and oil until well combined. 3 Gently fold in your blueberries, setting some aside to sprinkle on top. More items...
What is the best way to bake a blueberry cake?Preheat your oven to 375 degrees and line a muffin pan with baking cups (or generously grease). In a large bowl, mix together the dry cake mix, flour, baking powder, eggs, milk and oil until well combined. Gently fold in your blueberries, setting some aside to sprinkle on top.
What are the ingredients in a blueberry cake mix?Ingredients 1 box yellow cake mix 1 teaspoon baking powder 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour 2/3 cup milk 1/3 cup vegetable oil 3 large eggs 1-2 cups fresh blueberries
How many calories are in a blueberry muffin cake?A delicious breakfast coffee cake that tastes like your favorite blueberry muffins. You can use regular all-purpose flour or gluten-free flour. 293 calories; protein 4g; carbohydrates 42.4g; fat 12.3g; cholesterol 35.3mg; sodium 344.4mg. Full Nutrition