EASY SAUSAGE SKILLET SUPPER
After working all day, my husband referees high school basketball and football games. I work part-time, volunteer in our town and am an all-season sports mom with four children. If there ever was a need for quick cooking, it's in our house. The men in my family say this fast dish is very satisfying.-Cathy Williams, Aurora, Minnesota
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a large skillet, combine the sausage, rice, soup, water and butter. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5 minutes. Stir in peas and mushrooms. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until rice is tender. Sprinkle with cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 653 calories, Fat 45g fat (18g saturated fat), Cholesterol 107mg cholesterol, Sodium 1978mg sodium, Carbohydrate 35g carbohydrate (7g sugars, Fiber 5g fiber), Protein 29g protein.
ITALIAN SAUSAGE, PEPPERS, AND ONIONS
My family has been using this very simple and delicious recipe for sausage, peppers, and onions for years and years now. For an extra kick, try using half sweet sausage and half hot sausage!
Provided by GIGI9801
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Place the sausage in a large skillet over medium heat, and brown on all sides. Remove from skillet, and slice.
- Melt butter in the skillet. Stir in the yellow onion, red onion, and garlic, and cook 2 to 3 minutes. Mix in red bell pepper and green bell pepper. Season with basil, and oregano. Stir in white wine. Continue to cook and stir until peppers and onions are tender.
- Return sausage slices to skillet with the vegetables. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer 15 minutes, or until sausage is heated through.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 461.1 calories, Carbohydrate 7 g, Cholesterol 96.1 mg, Fat 39.4 g, Fiber 1.6 g, Protein 17.1 g, SaturatedFat 15.2 g, Sodium 857 mg, Sugar 2.9 g
SAUSAGE SKILLET SUPPER
This simple and satisfying main dish is a favorite of my family's. It is prepared in no time!-Mildred Sherrer, Fort Worth, Texas
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6-8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In a large skillet, crumble sausage. Cook until no longer pink; drain. Add the remaining ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes or until rice is tender.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 269 calories, Fat 11g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 21mg cholesterol, Sodium 504mg sodium, Carbohydrate 33g carbohydrate (5g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 10g protein.
POLISH SAUSAGE SUPPER
- Heat oven to 425°F. In ungreased 11x7-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish, layer sausage and apple; top with sauerkraut. Pour apple cider into baking dish.
- Cover with foil; bake 30 to 40 minutes or until mixture is hot and apple pieces can be pierced with fork. Remove baking dish from oven.
- In medium bowl, stir remaining ingredients until soft dough forms. Drop dough by 8 spoonfuls onto sausage mixture.
- Bake uncovered 10 to 12 minutes or until biscuits are cooked and golden brown on top.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 690, Carbohydrate 50 g, Cholesterol 140 mg, Fat 5, Fiber 4 g, Protein 23 g, SaturatedFat 17 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 2420 mg, Sugar 20 g, TransFat 2 g
PASTA SAUSAGE SUPPER
It starts with hearty helpings of Pasta Sausage Supper, a swift stovetop entree featuring sliced kielbasa and bright bell pepper strips served over penne pasta. While the pasta is cooking, it's a breeze to saute the meat and veggies. At the same time, you can warm the jarred spaghetti sauce in the microwave or in a saucepan.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in large skillet, saute the sausage, peppers and onion in oil until sausage is browned and vegetables are crisp-tender., Drain pasta; divide among six serving plates. Top with spaghetti sauce and sausage mixture.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 596 calories, Fat 25g fat (8g saturated fat), Cholesterol 51mg cholesterol, Sodium 1359mg sodium, Carbohydrate 73g carbohydrate (15g sugars, Fiber 6g fiber), Protein 23g protein.
FAMILY SAUSAGE SUPPER
Treat your family to a delicious 30 minute supper! Serve pasta topped with herb cooked Polish sausage and vegetables mixture.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Cook vermicelli to desired doneness as directed on package. Drain; rinse with hot water. Return to saucepan. Stir in 1 tablespoon of the margarine. Cover to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, melt remaining 3 tablespoons margarine in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion, bell pepper, mushrooms and broccoli; cook about 5 minutes or until broccoli is thawed, stirring frequently.
- Reduce heat to medium. Add sausage, oregano and garlic powder; mix well. Cook about 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally.
- Place warm vermicelli on serving platter. Top with sausage and vegetable mixture. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 410, Carbohydrate 23 g, Cholesterol 45 mg, Fat 4, Fiber 4 g, Protein 16 g, SaturatedFat 10 g, ServingSize 1 1/3 Cups, Sodium 1110 mg, Sugar 3 g
More about "bonitas sausage supper recipes"
57 COMFORTING SAUSAGE RECIPES, FOR WHEN YOU WANT BIG …
Author Ali FrancisPublished 2014-06-03
- Shrimp and Okra With Sausage. Creole seasoning is the key to adding a spice cabinet’s worth of flavor in just a few shakes in this one-pot dinner. View Recipe.
- Benne Biscuits With Sausage Gravy. These flaky buttermilk biscuits get a nutty twist from benne seeds and whole wheat flour. View Recipe.
- Swiss Chard Beer Garden Salad. Silky Swiss chard, briny pops of mustard-macerated onions, sharp cheddar, chunks of sausage, and crushed pretzels mingle in this ode to the flavors found at beer gardens.
- Crispy Black Rice and Chinese Sausage Dressing. A riot of textures and sweet-and-savory flavors, this dish is anything but your typical Thanksgiving wild rice salad.
- Queso Fundido. If you can find Chihuahua cheese for this, use it! If not, Monterey Jack can be subbed. Not the same, but still crazy good! View Recipe.
- Sai Ua Samun Phrai. A vibrant Thai sausage made with ground chicken, plus its spicy chile dip, from chef Parnass Savang of Atlanta’s Talat Market. View Recipe.
- Spicy Spinach & Sausage Frittata Affogato. For the cook who loves breakfast for dinner. View Recipe.
- Pasta with Sausage and Arugula. Think of this effortless dish as a vehicle for peppery arugula—one of those rare salad greens we also dig when hot. View Recipe.
- Lentil Kielbassoulet. All the satisfaction of a hearty, rich, bean-based cassoulet with none of the painstaking hours of cooking. View Recipe.
- Sausage and Ricotta Baked Cannelloni. Here's our compromise: You can use a good store-bought marinara, but don't skip the homemade béchamel—there's no substitute.
28 BEST SAUSAGE RECIPES - DELISH
Occupation Lifestyle EditorEstimated Reading Time 5 mins
EASY SAUSAGE DINNER RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
SPANISH SAUSAGE SUPPER - COMPLETERECIPES.COM
SAUSAGE RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
TOP 10 FAMILY SAUSAGE RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
SAUSAGES FOR SUPPER - A FOOD AND RECIPE BLOG FROM MARY FIRTH
SAUSAGE SUPPER - RECIPE FLOW
SAUSAGE CORN SUPPER RECIPE
37 SAUSAGE SKILLET RECIPES | TASTE OF HOME
TRADITIONAL NEWFOUNDLAND SEVEN LAYER DINNER - BONITA'S …
TRADITIONAL NEWFOUNDLAND TURKEY STUFFING AND SAUSAGE
20 ITALIAN SAUSAGE RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
BROWSE RECIPES - BONITA'S KITCHEN
SHEETPAN SAUSAGE SUPPER RECIPE
37 ZESTY RECIPES WITH ITALIAN SAUSAGE - TASTE OF HOME
SAUSAGE ARCHIVES - BONITA'S KITCHEN
ITALIAN SAUSAGE SHEET PAN DINNER - THE BUSY BAKER
QUICK SAUSAGE SUPPER RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
EASY SAUSAGE SUPPERS - BBC FOOD
10 BEST SWEET ITALIAN SAUSAGE DINNERS RECIPES | YUMMLY
40 EASY RECIPES WITH SAUSAGE | MYRECIPES
TRADITIONAL NEWFOUNDLAND SEVEN LAYER DINNER - BONITA'S KITCHEN
ITALIAN SAUSAGE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
SPANISH SAUSAGE SUPPER RECIPE
SIMPLE SAUSAGE SUPPER - BIGOVEN.COM
21 DELICIOUS SAUSAGE RECIPES TO MASTER | FOOD & WINE
POLYNESIAN SAUSAGE SUPPER
BONITA'S BREAKFAST ANYTIME OF THE DAY - BONITA'S KITCHEN
25 IDEAS FOR BONITA FISH RECIPES - BEST RECIPES IDEAS AND COLLECTIONS
SAUSAGE SKILLET SUPPER RECIPE
SAUSAGE SUPPER RECIPE - SORTED - YOUTUBE
You'll also love