APPLE-RAISIN BREAD PUDDING
"Our six children love this for breakfast on a chilly morning, but try it for your next party. It makes the kitchen smell warm and cozy." Janelle Fahnestock, Lititz, Pennsylvania
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 servings (1-1/4 cups sauce).
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Pour butter into a 13x9-in. baking dish. Combine bread cubes and apples; sprinkle over butter. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, sugar and vanilla. Pour over bread; let stand for 15 minutes or until bread is softened. , Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 40-45 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean., In a small saucepan, combine the sugar, cornstarch, salt and water until smooth. Bring to a boil over low heat, stirring constantly. Cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat; stir in butter and vanilla. Serve with warm bread pudding.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 294 calories, Fat 9g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 138mg cholesterol, Sodium 191mg sodium, Carbohydrate 47g carbohydrate (32g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 9g protein.
BREAD PUDDING WITH RAISINS
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Fill an 11x12-inch pan with dried bread cubes and sprinkle with raisins.
- Combine milk, eggs, sugar, cinnamon, vanilla extract, and salt in a bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until smooth. Pour milk-egg mixture over bread cubes and raisins.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean, 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 267.7 calories, Carbohydrate 43.6 g, Cholesterol 138.8 mg, Fat 6.4 g, Fiber 1.3 g, Protein 10.2 g, SaturatedFat 2.5 g, Sodium 391.1 mg, Sugar 28 g
BREAD PUDDING WITH APPLES, PECANS AND RAISINS
Got this recipe from the Panera Bread web site. I love bread pudding and always looking for great recipes. I haven't made it yet but wanted to store it here.
Provided by Kagemi
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the bread and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, or until well coated.
- Add the sugar, pecans, orange zest and juice, cider, and vanilla extract.
- Cook an additional 2 to 3 minutes until a sauce begins to form.
- In a 9 x 13-inch baking dish, layer the bread mixture with the apples and dot the top with the jam or jelly.
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes, or until bubbly.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 489.5, Fat 21.1, SaturatedFat 8.2, Cholesterol 30.5, Sodium 15.6, Carbohydrate 78.6, Fiber 10.5, Sugar 60.2, Protein 2.6
RAISIN-APPLE BREAD PUDDING
"The original recipe for this dessert came from a farming magazine," writes Cora Uden of Juniata, Nebraska. "I changed several ingredients in it to cut down on calories, but it's still homey and satisfying. In fact, we like this version as well as the original."
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2-3 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 14
- In a small bowl, toss apple rings with lemon juice. In a small skillet, saute apple in butter until tender. Remove from the heat. Combine 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg; sprinkle over top. Toss to coat evenly; set aside., Place bread cubes in a greased 8x4-in. loaf pan. Top with raisins and apple mixture. In a small bowl, whisk eggs and remaining sugar. , In a small saucepan, combine milk and salt; cook and stir over medium heat for 2-3 minutes or until mixture begins to bubble around side of pan. Gradually whisk into egg mixture. Stir in extracts. Pour over apple and raisins., Place loaf pan in a 11x7-in. baking dish; add 1 in. of hot water to larger pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-50 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Serve warm with cream if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 380 calories, Fat 10g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 159mg cholesterol, Sodium 226mg sodium, Carbohydrate 65g carbohydrate (51g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 10g protein.
APPLE-PECAN CHALLAH BREAD PUDDING
Indulge in the aromas of apple and cinnamon with this Apple-Pecan Challah Bread Pudding. Serve with ice cream or whipped cream and share with your guests for your next brunch gathering. Everyone is sure to ask you for this challah bread recipe.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 12 servings, 2/3 cup each
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Toss bread with apples, nuts and raisins; place in 13x9-inch baking pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Beat pudding mixes, 1 tsp. cinnamon and milk in large bowl with whisk 2 min. Pour over bread mixture; sprinkle with remaining cinnamon.
- Bake 50 min. to 1 hour or until hot and bubbly. Let stand 10 min. before serving. Top with COOL WHIP.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 250, Fat 11 g, SaturatedFat 3.5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 5 mg, Sodium 190 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 5 g
GRAMMA'S APPLE BREAD PUDDING
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 7x11 inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl, combine bread, raisins, and apples. In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine 1 cup brown sugar, 1 3/4 cups milk, and 1/4 cup margarine. Cook and stir until margarine is melted. Pour over bread mixture in bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon vanilla, and eggs. Pour bread mixture into prepared dish, and pour egg mixture over bread.
- Bake in preheated oven 40 to 50 minutes, or until center is set and apples are tender.
- While pudding is baking, mix together sugar, 1/4 cup brown sugar, 1/2 cup milk, and 1/2 cup margarine in a saucepan. Bring to a boil, then remove from heat, and stir in 1 teaspoon vanilla. Serve over bread pudding.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 430 calories, Carbohydrate 58.8 g, Cholesterol 52 mg, Fat 20 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 5.6 g, SaturatedFat 4.3 g, Sodium 372 mg, Sugar 46.7 g
PANERA BREAD PUDDING WITH APPLES, PECANS AND RAISINS RECIPE - (4.5/5)
Provided by mitzzy
Number Of Ingredients 10
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. 2. Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. 3. Add the bread and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, or until well coated. 4. Add the sugar, pecans, orange zest and juice, cider, and vanilla extract. 5. Cook an additional 2 to 3 minutes until a sauce begins to form. 6. In a 9 x 13-inch baking dish, layer the bread mixture with the apples and dot the top with the jam or jelly. 7. Bake 30 to 40 minutes, or until bubbly.
More about "bread pudding with apples pecans and raisins recipes"
APPLE RAISIN PECAN BREAD PUDDING WITH SALTED …
Reviews 21Estimated Reading Time 6 minsServings 12Total Time 1 hr 50 mins
- In a small thick-bottomed saucepan mix together the water and the granulated sugar until well blended. Bring to a boil over medium-low heat and continue boiling until the mixture turns a light caramel color, only stirring once every four minutes. This took me about eight minutes, but the speed will depend upon the heat of your stovetop.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Place an 8-inch cake pan two thirds full of water on the lowest rack of the oven. This will fill the oven with steam as it simmers and help keep the bread pudding moist. Generously grease a 10-inch in diameter and 3-inch deep circular baking pan with unsalted butter.
BREAD PUDDING WITH RAISIN BREAD - JO COOKS
4.5/5 (8)Total Time 50 minsCategory Breakfast, BrunchCalories 677 per serving
- Whisk the milk, eggs, vanilla, sugar, bourbon, and cinnamon together and pour over the bread. Sprinkle the pecans over the top, and sprinkle some more cinnamon over the top as well, this is optional.
OLD-FASHIONED BREAD PUDDING WITH RAISINS | …
See details »
APPLE PECAN BREAD PUDDING - GREAT GRUB, DELICIOUS …
4.6/5 (10)Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, bring water, cornstarch, sugar, cinnamon and lemon juice to a boil, stirring constantly.
APPLE PECAN BREAD PUDDING • BREAD BOOZE BACON
4/5 (10)Total Time 55 minsCategory DessertCalories 475 per serving
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch x 9-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray, and set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the milk, eggs, vanilla, and brown sugar, being sure the brown sugar is broken up and fully incorporated. Pour in the butter slowly while whisking constantly.
BOURBON APPLE PECAN BREAD PUDDING - SOULFULLY MADE
4.8/5 (9)Total Time 1 hr 25 minsCategory DessertsCalories 554 per serving
- In a large combine milk, cream, and vanilla. Add in cubed bread and gently combine until coated. Let sit at room temperature.
- In a 12 inch cast iron skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Whisk in brown sugar and white sugar until combined. Remove from heat.
- Whisk in eggs (you can temper in a little of the butter mixture first) and 4 tbsp bourbon until combined. Add in apples, cinnamon, and 1/2 cup pecans, and stir.
BOURBON PECAN BREAD PUDDING RECIPE - DINNER, THEN …
Reviews 4Category BreakfastCuisine AmericanTotal Time 1 hr 20 mins
- Whisk everything but the vanilla in a saucepan over medium heat constantly for 10 minutes until thickened enough to coat the back of a spoon.
APPLE RAISIN BREAD PUDDING RECIPE BY ROSIE SIEFERT
4/5 (3)Total Time 1 hrCategory DessertsCalories 349 per serving See details »
COPYCAT PANERA BREAD PUDDING WITH APPLES, PECANS …
Servings 4Calories 1068 per servingTotal Time 45 mins See details »
CLASSIC BAKED BREAD PUDDING WITH RAISINS RECIPE
Calories 131Saturated Fat 2g 8%Cholesterol 58mg 19%Total Fat 4g 5% See details »
APPLE RAISIN BREAD PUDDING | MCCORMICK
Cuisine AmericanCategory Pudding And ParfaitsServings 8 See details »
RAISIN BREAD PUDDING - BAKING AND SAVORY RECIPES
Servings 8Total Time 55 minsCategory Puddings & Flans See details »
APPLE PECAN BREAD PUDDING RECIPE | HEALTHY RECIPE
Estimated Reading Time 40 secs See details »
PINEAPPLE BREAD PUDDING RECIPE WITH PECANS
Calories 616Saturated Fat 17g 84%Cholesterol 287mg 96%Total Fat 34g 44% See details »
APPLE AND RAISIN PUDDING, APPLE RAISIN BREAD …
5/5 (2)Energy 186 calCarbohydrates 31.7 gFiber 1.7 g See details »
TOP 10 BREAD PUDDINGS IDEAS AND INSPIRATION
See details »
BREAD PUDDING WITH APPLES PECANS AND RAISINS RECIPES
See details »
PUMPKIN BREAD PUDDING WITH RAISIN NUT BREAD RECIPES
See details »
10 BEST BREAD PUDDING WITHOUT RAISINS RECIPES | YUMMLY
See details »
BREAD PUDDING WITH APPLES, PECANS AND RAISINS RECIPE ...
See details »
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make bread pudding with raisins and apples?Directions. In a large bowl, combine bread, raisins, and apples. In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine 1 cup brown sugar, 1 3/4 cups milk, and 1/4 cup margarine. Cook and stir until margarine is melted. Pour over bread mixture in bowl. In a small bowl, whisk together cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon vanilla, and eggs.
How long do you bake apple bread pudding?Bake in preheated oven 40 to 50 minutes, or until center is set and apples are tender. While pudding is baking, mix together sugar, 1/4 cup brown sugar, 1/2 cup milk, and 1/2 cup margarine in a saucepan.
What's the best way to make bread pudding?This bread pudding is a simple, classic recipe, very easy to prepare and bake. If you wish, use chopped dates or other dried fruit in this moist, delicious dessert. Heat oven to 350 F. Butter a 2-quart baking dish . Place bread cubes in baking dish. In a mixing bowl, beat together milk, eggs, sugar, and salt.
How long can you freeze raisin bread pudding?Bake bread pudding until top is golden and center is set, about 55-65 minutes. Spoon into bowls, top with vanilla ice cream and serve. Freezer-Friendly Instructions: The bread pudding can be frozen for up to 3 months. After it is completely cooled, double-wrap it securely with aluminum foil or plastic freezer wrap or in a freezer-safe container.