- Preheat oven to 425°. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Cook breakfast sausage in a large skillet over medium heat, about 12 minutes. Drain sausage on paper towels and clean out skillet to make scrambled eggs.
- Return clean skillet to medium-low heat and melt butter. Whisk eggs and milk in a large bowl and add to the skillet. Stir with a spatula, until eggs are just barely set. Stir in chives and remove from heat.
- One at a time, place a sausage link on the lower third of each tortilla. Top with a small scoop of scrambled eggs and sprinkle with cheese. Roll up tightly and set on the parchment-lined baking sheet seam-side down. Bake until the cheese is melted and the tortillas are crispy, 18 to 20 minutes.
- Let cool slightly and drizzle with hot sauce, if desired.
You'll have these freezer-friendly breakfast taquitos ready in just 2 minutes!
Provided by Chungah Rhee
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside. Working one at a time, transfer tortilla to a work surface; place eggs, sausage, sun dried tomatoes, avocado and cheddar cheese in the center of each wrapper. Bring the bottom edge of the tortilla tightly over the filling, rolling from bottom to top until the top of the tortilla is reached. Repeat with remaining tortilla and filling. Place taquitos seam side down onto prepared baking sheet and bake until taquitos are crisp and cheese has melted, about 12-15 minutes. Serve immediately.
These baked tortilla roll-ups tuck all the fixings of a breakfast burrito-eggs, cheddar, sausage, and salsa-into a deliciously crispy, compact, freeze-ahead format. To keep the crunch long after freezing, use the oven and not the microwave to reheat.
Provided by Riley Wofford
Yield Makes 6
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Heat oil and sausage in a medium nonstick skillet over medium-high; cook, breaking up meat into bite-size pieces with the back of a spoon, until cooked through, 5 to 6 minutes.
- Add eggs; season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring, until soft curds form, 30 seconds. Remove from heat; stir in cheese and salsa. Divide mixture among tortillas (about 1/3 cup each); roll up and place, seam-side down, on a baking sheet.
- Brush taquitos with oil and bake until shells are crisp and cheese is melted, 12 to 14 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Add sausage links to a large skillet and cook over medium-high until heated through and browned on all sides, about 8 minutes. Set aside.
- Add eggs to a medium bowl and whisk until combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spray a non-stickpan with cooking spray and add eggs to pan, stirring with a rubber spatula until just about set, 2 minutes. Add the chopped cilantro and cook until eggs are just set, about a minute more. Transfer to a bowl.
- Warm the tortillas for 10 seconds in the microwave. Divide the eggs amongst the tortillas and top with shredded cheese. Place sausage link on top. Roll up and place seam side down on a parchment-lined sheet tray. Spray with cooking spray and bake until golden brown, about 15 minutes. Serve with salsa, hot sauce, or sour cream.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 145.8, Fat 8.5, SaturatedFat 4.4, Cholesterol 110.8, Sodium 150.1, Carbohydrate 8.9, Fiber 1.2, Sugar 0.4, Protein 8.5
More about "breakfast taquitos recipes"
SPICY BREAKFAST TAQUITOS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
BAKED BREAKFAST TAQUITOS (EGG & SAUSAGE) - SOMEWHAT …
BAKED SAUSAGE AND CHEESE BREAKFAST TAQUITOS RECIPE
THE BEST BREAKFAST TAQUITOS - KITCHEN DIVAS
BAKED BREAKFAST TAQUITOS - JO COOKS
SPICY ITALIAN BREAKFAST ROLL UPS (BREAKFAST ON THE GO / …
EASY BREAKFAST TAQUITOS RECIPE - WHITNEYBOND.COM
VEGETARIAN BREAKFAST TAQUITOS - BOLD LIFE CREATIVE
BAKED BREAKFAST TAQUITOS - FOODIE WITH FAMILY
BAKED SOUTHWESTERN BREAKFAST TAQUITOS - A LATTE FOOD
BREAKFAST TAQUITOS - ONEBALANCEDLIFE.COM
BREAKFAST TAQUITOS WITH EGG, BACON & CHEESE | EL MONTEREY
BREAKFAST TAQUITOS - ONIE PROJECT
BAKED BREAKFAST TAQUITOS - MOTHER OF MEAL PLANS
MASHED POTATO TAQUITOS - BRAND NEW VEGAN
BAKED BREAKFAST TAQUITOS | HEALTHY DELICIOUS
BREAKFAST TAQUITO RECIPE · I AM A FOOD BLOG
BREAKFAST TAQUITOS - MAKE AHEAD AND FREEZE - THE FOOD BLOG
BREAKFAST TAQUITOS RECIPE
BREAKFAST TAQUITOS - THE CANDID APPETITE
FROZEN BREAKFAST TAQUITOS - SWEET PEAS AND SAFFRON
EGG AND SAUSAGE BREAKFAST TAQUITOS - TASTES BETTER FROM SCRATCH
EASY BAKED BREAKFAST TAQUITOS - REAL FOOD BY DAD
BAKED MEXICAN BREAKFAST TAQUITOS | MEXICAN PLEASE
CRISPY BAKED BREAKFAST TAQUITOS | VALERIE'S KITCHEN
BACON AND EGG BREAKFAST TAQUITOS - THE CHEESE KNEES
SHEET PAN BREAKFAST TAQUITOS | FOODTALK
BAKED BREAKFAST TAQUITOS | COOKING PROFESSIONALLY
FREEZER-FRIENDLY MEAL PREP BREAKFAST TAQUITOS - THE GIRL ON BLOOR
GLUTEN-FREE, MAKE-AHEAD BREAKFAST TAQUITOS - MY NATURAL FAMILY
CRISPY BAKED BREAKFAST TAQUITOS - SEA SALT SAVORINGS
HEALTHY BREAKFAST TAQUITOS - SWEET SAVORY AND STEPH
BAKED BREAKFAST TAQUITOS RECIPE BY BIANCA SANCHEZ
BAKED BREAKFAST TAQUITOS - SARAH REMMER, RD
BREAKFAST TAQUITOS - CARLSBAD CRAVINGS
BREAKFAST TAQUITOS - PRETTY PROVIDENCE
BAKED SAUSAGE, SPINACH AND EGG BREAKFAST TAQUITOS - THE RECIPE …
BREAKFAST TAQUITOS - BACON, EGG AND SAUSAGE - DELISH
THE BEST HOMEMADE TAQUITOS - TASTES BETTER FROM SCRATCH
AIR FRYER BREAKFAST TAQUITOS - I AM HOMESTEADER
VEGAN BREAKFAST TAQUITOS - HOT FOR FOOD BY LAUREN TOYOTA
BAKED BREAKFAST TAQUITOS RECIPES | JONES DAIRY FARM
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #cuisine #preparation #north-american #breakfast #american #southwestern-united-states #tex-mex #dietary #high-calcium #high-in-something
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make breakfast taquitos at home?You’ll have these freezer-friendly breakfast taquitos ready in just 2 minutes! Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside. Working one at a time, transfer tortilla to a work surface; place eggs, sausage, sun dried tomatoes, avocado and cheddar cheese in the center of each wrapper.
How to cook sausage and eggs in taquitos?These Egg and Sausage Breakfast Taquitos are simple and delicious! Add the frozen sausage links to a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook, turning occasionally, until warmed through. Remove to a plate, leaving a little bit of the sausage grease in the pan. Crack eggs into a bowl and add a splash of water or milk.
What is a taquitos breakfast?Breakfast Taquitos are full of spicy eggs, cheese, sausage, and peppers and onions all rolled into corn tortillas! They are super easy to make ahead of time and pop in the microwave when you are ready to start your day.
How to bake Taquitos in the oven?Bring the bottom edge of the tortilla tightly over the filling, rolling from bottom to top until the top of the tortilla is reached. Repeat with remaining tortilla and filling. Place taquitos seam side down onto prepared baking sheet and bake until taquitos are crisp and cheese has melted, about 12-15 minutes.