EASY BROCCOLI BACON SALAD
- Combine broccoli, onion, bacon, raisins, and sunflower seeds in a bowl.
- Whisk mayonnaise, sugar, and red wine vinegar together in a bowl until dressing is smooth; pour over broccoli mixture and stir to coat.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 230.8 calories, Carbohydrate 28 g, Cholesterol 5.2 mg, Fat 13.5 g, Fiber 2.3 g, Protein 2.9 g, SaturatedFat 1.9 g, Sodium 94.7 mg, Sugar 20.4 g
BROCCOLI WITH GARLIC, BACON & PARMESAN
My approach to this broccoli is to cook it slowly in the seasonings so the garlic blends with smoky bacon. A few simple ingredients make ordinary broccoli irresistible. -Erin Chilcoat, Central Islip, New York
Provided by Taste of Home
Categories Side Dishes
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Fill a 6-qt. stockpot two-thirds full with water; add salt and bring to a boil over high heat. In batches, add broccoli and cook until broccoli turns bright green, 2-3 minutes; remove with a slotted spoon., In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp, stirring occasionally. Remove with a slotted spoon; drain on paper towels. Discard drippings, reserving 1 tablespoon in pan., Add oil to drippings; heat over medium heat. Add garlic and pepper flakes; cook and stir until garlic is fragrant, 2-3 minutes (do not allow to brown). Add broccoli; cook until broccoli is tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in bacon; sprinkle with cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 155 calories, Fat 10g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 11mg cholesterol, Sodium 371mg sodium, Carbohydrate 11g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 4g fiber), Protein 8g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
BROCCOLI AND BACON
- Cook broccoli until tender Drain.
- While broccoli is cooking fry bacon till crisp, drain and crumble.
- Cook onion in drippings until wilted; stir in bread crumbs.
- Place broccoli on platter sprinkle with bacon onion and crumbs.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 224.4, Fat 11.7, SaturatedFat 3.7, Cholesterol 15.4, Sodium 375.5, Carbohydrate 22.7, Fiber 4, Sugar 3.3, Protein 8.7
WARM BROCCOLI SLAW WITH BACON
This coleslaw is best served warm or at room temperature. The bacon shallot vinaigrette is made on the stove top and then poured over the raw broccoli slaw, which helps it to wilt slightly and soften in texture.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 4 to 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Toss together the broccoli slaw, cabbage, kale, parsley and raisins in a large bowl.
- Put the bacon in a large nonstick skillet; set over medium-high heat. Cook, stirring frequently, until well browned and crisp, 6 to 8 minutes. Remove to a paper towel-lined plate. Pour off all but 2 tablespoons bacon fat from the skillet and add the olive oil. Add the shallot and cook over medium heat until softened, 2 to 4 minutes. Add the vinegar, mustard and honey and whisk to combine. Bring to a simmer, then remove from the heat.
- Immediately pour the dressing over the slaw mixture and toss to coat. Add the bacon and toss; season with salt. Cover and let sit at room temperature for 1 hour to soften.
BROCCOLI AND BACON MAC AND CHEESE
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook as the label directs, adding the broccoli during the last 3 minutes of cooking. Reserve 1 cup cooking water, then drain.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the Canadian bacon and cook, stirring occasionally, until golden and slightly crisp, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate using a slotted spoon; reserve the drippings in the pan.
- Add the scallion whites, 1/4 teaspoon salt and a few grinds of pepper to the saucepan. Cook until slightly softened, 1 minute. Whisk in the flour and mustard; cook, whisking, until the flour is lightly toasted, about 2 minutes. Whisk in the milk and reserved pasta water. Cook, whisking, until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes. Add the cheeses; cook, whisking, until creamy, about 2 more minutes.
- Stir the pasta, broccoli and Canadian bacon into the cheese sauce. Season with salt and pepper. Serve topped with the scallion greens.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 498 calorie, Fat 20 grams, SaturatedFat 11 grams, Cholesterol 60 milligrams, Sodium 821 milligrams, Carbohydrate 51 grams, Fiber 3 grams, Protein 27 grams
We can't think of a better picnic food, lunch snack or side dish than this crunchy and creamy broccoli-bacon salad. Packed with vitamin C (thanks to all those fresh florets) and coated in a smooth sauce, this is the refreshing salad you never knew you needed in your life. Topped with crunchy sunflower seed and crispy bacon, when you bring this dish to the potluck, you can bet everyone is going to be asking for the recipe.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Mix mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar in large bowl. Stir in broccoli and onion; toss until coated. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours to blend flavors.
- Sprinkle with nuts and bacon before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 240, Carbohydrate 10 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Fat 4, Fiber 2 g, Protein 5 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 260 mg
BROCCOLI SALAD WITH BACON
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels and let cool enough to handle, 5 to 10 minutes. Crumble.
- Combine crumbled bacon with broccoli, sunflower seeds, and red onion in a large bowl.
- Mix mayonnaise, sugar, and vinegar together in a separate bowl. Pour over broccoli mixture and mix together. Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 342.6 calories, Carbohydrate 12.4 g, Cholesterol 28.3 mg, Fat 28.9 g, Fiber 1.9 g, Protein 10.1 g, SaturatedFat 5.4 g, Sodium 561 mg, Sugar 7.8 g
BACON AND BROCCOLI SALAD
You'll want to serve this family-friendly broccoli salad with bacon year-round. The broccoli gets a big-time flavor boost from bacon, toasted pecans, dried berries and a mayo dressing. -Cindi Read, Hendersonville, Tennessee
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 16 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a large bowl, combine the first 6 ingredients. For dressing, in a small bowl, whisk mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar. Pour over broccoli mixture; toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 300 calories, Fat 19g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 11mg cholesterol, Sodium 290mg sodium, Carbohydrate 26g carbohydrate (15g sugars, Fiber 5g fiber), Protein 8g protein.
CHEESY BROCCOLI WITH BACON
Gobble up bits of broccoli covered with an easy cheese sauce and sprinkled with smoky bacon. 15-minute side!
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Categories Side Dish
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Place broccoli and water in rectangular microwavable dish, 11x7x1 1/2 inches. Cover with plastic wrap, folding back one edge or corner 1/4 inch to vent steam. Microwave on High about 5 minutes or until hot and crisp-tender.
- Drain broccoli; return to dish. Sprinkle with cheese. Microwave uncovered on High 3 to 4 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle bacon over top.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 110, Carbohydrate 2 g, Cholesterol 20 mg, Fiber 1 g, Protein 7 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 170 mg
CREAMY BROCCOLI-BACON BAKE
Get cheesy with our Creamy Broccoli-Bacon Bake! In under an hour, you and your family can enjoy this Creamy Broccoli-Bacon Bake filled with deliciousness.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 8 servings, 1/2 cup each
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Add broccoli and carrots to saucepan of boiling water; cook 2 to 3 min. or until crisp-tender. Drain, reserving 1/4 cup cooking water. Meanwhile, mix next 3 ingredients until blended.
- Return cooked vegetables to saucepan. Add cream cheese mixture and onions; stir until vegetables are evenly coated with sauce, adding reserved cooking water if necessary for desired consistency.
- Spoon into 2-qt. casserole sprayed with cooking spray; top with shredded cheese and bacon. Cover.
- Bake 25 min. or until heated through, uncovering for the last 5 min.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 130, Fat 8 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 25 mg, Sodium 230 mg, Carbohydrate 6 g, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 3 g, Protein 8 g
BACON & BROCCOLI PASTA
A quick and tasty pasta dish that goes from pot to plate in just 20 minutes making it an ideal midweek meal
Provided by Good Food team
Categories Dinner, Lunch, Main course, Supper
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil and cook the pasta according to pack instructions. About 3 mins before the pasta is cooked, throw in the broccoli. When everything is done, drain, reserving about 100ml of the cooking water.
- While the pasta is cooking, grill the bacon for 6-7 mins until crisp, then cut into bite-size pieces. Tip everything into the pasta pan, toss together well and loosen with a little of the cooking water, if needed. Sprinkle over the Parmesan and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 655 calories, Fat 18 grams fat, SaturatedFat 6 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 96 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 4 grams sugar, Fiber 6 grams fiber, Protein 32 grams protein, Sodium 2.72 milligram of sodium
ITALIAN BROCCOLI WITH BACON
My family loves broccoli, but it seems most of my recipes call for cheese or a heavy sauce. I threw this together last night for a lighter dish that is still full of flavor. If you have fresh broccoli in a microwave safe bag, it makes this dish even quicker! A 12 oz. bag of broccoli microwaves in just 4 minutes.
Provided by ColCadsMom
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Steam fresh broccoli, or microwave frozen or fresh bagged broccoli according to package directions.
- Drain any excess liquid and set aside.
- Meanwhile, cook bacon in nonstick skillet until done.
- Remove from skillet and crumble.
- Wipe most of the excess grease from the skillet.
- Saute onions and mushrooms in skillet until tender.
- Add broccoli to skillet.
- Stir in salad dressing.
- Add crumbled bacon.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 95.6, Fat 5.7, SaturatedFat 1.8, Cholesterol 8, Sodium 288.6, Carbohydrate 8.4, Fiber 0.3, Sugar 1.8, Protein 5.1
More about "broccoli and bacon recipes"
SAUTEED BROCCOLI WITH BACON - LOW CARB & KETO RECIPE!
4.5/5 (10)Total Time 20 minsCategory Side DishesCalories 108 per serving
- Add the broccoli and garlic to the skillet with the bacon (do not drain grease), stirring frequently, until the broccoli is tender, about 8 minutes.
BROCCOLI AND BACON STIR FRY RECIPE - FOOD & WINE
5/5 (1)Total Time 15 minsServings 4
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the bacon until soft and lightly browned, about 3 minutes. Stir in the onion and cook until they are soft and slightly caramelized, about 4 minutes.
- Stir in the broccoli and Worcestershire sauce and cook until the broccoli is tender, about 3 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper (salt amount will vary depending on the saltiness of the bacon), and serve.
CLASSIC BACON BROCCOLI SALAD RECIPE - KYLEE COOKS
BROCCOLI WITH BACON AND WALNUTS RECIPE A WELL-SEASONED KITCHEN®
EASY COLD BROCCOLI SALAD WITH BACON RECIPE - LOSE WEIGHT BY EATING
EASY CREAMY BROCCOLI SALAD WITH BACON - INSPIRED TASTE
GARLIC BACON BROCCOLI SKILLET RECIPE - EATWELL101
BACON BROCCOLI CHICKEN ALFREDO - THERESCIPES.INFO
ROASTED BROCCOLI WITH BACON - DELICIOUS MEETS HEALTHY
CREAMY BROCCOLI & BACON - CAFE DELITES
BACON CHEDDAR BROCCOLI BAKE CASSEROLE RECIPE
STEAMED BROCCOLI AND BACON - AWAY FROM THE BOX
CHEESY BROCCOLI BACON QUICHE RECIPE - SAVORY SIMPLE
ITALIAN BROCCOLI-BACON PASTA RECIPE - NATASHA'S KITCHEN
CREAMY GARLIC PARMESAN BROCCOLI RECIPE WITH BACON - EATWELL101
ROASTED BROCCOLI AND BACON | A DAY IN THE KITCHEN
ALFREDO BROCCOLI & BACON (ONE PAN) - MOMSDISH
BROCCOLI AND BACON PIEROGI | RICARDO
BROCCOLI, BACON AND CHEESE SOUP RECIPE - MOM ON TIMEOUT
EASY HOMEMADE BROCCOLI BACON QUICHE - BAKE & BACON
CREAMY CHEESY BROCCOLI BAKE WITH BACON - OH SWEET BASIL
BROCCOLI SALAD WITH BACON · EASY FAMILY RECIPES
ROASTED BROCCOLI WITH BACON - WHO NEEDS A CAPE?
CRUSTLESS BROCCOLI BACON QUICHE - THE BOSSY KITCHEN
EASY BACON BROCCOLI QUICHE RECIPE - KYLEE COOKS
BEST BROCCOLI BACON SALAD WITH GOUDA AND APPLES! (+ VIDEO)
CHICKEN BACON BROCCOLI CASSEROLE - A DASH OF MACROS
CREAMY BROCCOLI WITH BACON - CRUNCHY CREAMY SWEET
ROASTED BROCCOLI AND BACON - NOM NOM PALEO®
BROCCOLI SALAD RECIPE WITH BACON- GLORIOUS TREATS
CREAMY GARLIC PARMESAN BROCCOLI & BACON – BY THE RECIPES
BROCCOLI BACON RECIPES - THERESCIPES.INFO
THE BEST BROCCOLI SALAD WITH BACON - JUST A TASTE
BROCCOLI SALAD WITH BACON, CHEDDAR & ALMONDS - ONCE UPON A CHEF
KETO BROCCOLI SALAD RECIPE - RECIPEKETO.COM
CLASSIC BACON BROCCOLI SALAD RECIPE - THE KITCHEN MAGPIE
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #5-ingredients-or-less #side-dishes #vegetables #easy #stove-top #dietary #broccoli #equipment
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook bacon and broccoli in the oven?Directions Preheat the oven to 350F. In a large skillet, cook the bacon until crisp. Remove from skillet and drain on a paper towel. Add the broccoli to the same pan, and cook over medium until broccoli begins to soften (a few minutes) In a large bowl, combine the cooked bacon and broccoli, and then add the cheese. Mix roughly until well combined.
How do you cook Broccoli and bacon in a potato soup?Roughly chop half the bacon and add it to the pan along with the potato. Stir to coat everything then add the stock, boil and simmer for 10 minutes. Add the chopped broccoli stalk, but not the flower yet.
How do you make a broccoli and broccoli salad?How to Make It. Step 1. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the bacon until soft and lightly browned, about 3 minutes. Stir in the onion and cook until they are soft and slightly caramelized, about 4 minutes. Step 2. Stir in the broccoli and Worcestershire sauce and cook until the broccoli is tender, about 3 minutes.
What is broccoli sauteed Bacon?This SAUTEED BROCCOLI is a simple and quick 4-ingredient recipe that makes it easy to get broccoli on the table. The bacon adds loads of flavor and turns broccoli into something even the kids will want to eat!