BROCCOLI RABE WITH GARLIC
Provided by Ina Garten
Yield 4 to 5 servings
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Cut off and discard the tough ends of the broccoli rabe and cut the rest of into 2-inch pieces. Place the broccoli in a colander and rinse. Drain well. Heat the olive oil in a large pot. Add the garlic and cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, for 4 to 6 minutes, until golden brown. Remove the garlic with a slotted spoon, and set aside. Add the broccoli to the hot oil. Add the red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper and cook, covered, over medium to low heat for 5 to 10 minutes, turning occasionally with tongs, until the stalks are tender but still al dente. Add the reserved garlic, check the seasonings, and serve hot.
BEEF AND BROCCOLI WITH BLACK-BEAN GARLIC SAUCE
Better than takeout? We think so! What really sets this beef-and-broccoli stir-fry apart is the addition of black-bean garlic sauce, a rich and super-savory Chinese condiment made with fermented black beans, garlic, and chilis into a rich and super savory paste that soaks into this stir-fry with aplomb.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Pat meat dry, then toss with 3 teaspoons cornstarch. Stir together broth, ginger, black-bean sauce, sugar, sesame oil, and remaining 1 teaspoon cornstarch in a bowl. Measure 2 tablespoons water in a separate small bowl and set aside.
- Heat a large, heavy skillet (preferably cast iron) or wok over high for 3 minutes. Swirl in 2 tablespoons vegetable oil. Working in batches to avoid crowding pan, brown meat, about 1 minute per side. Transfer to a plate.
- Swirl in remaining vegetable oil and add broccoli. Cook, stirring occasionally, until broccoli begins to brown, about 3 minutes. Add reserved water and toss until broccoli is bright green and tender, 1 to 2 minutes more.
- Add white and light-green parts of scallion to skillet along with meat and any accumulated juices. Stir in black-bean-sauce mixture and toss until evenly coated and sauce has thickened, about 30 seconds. Serve with rice, sprinkled with scallion greens.
BROCCOLI RABE WITH GARLIC AND ALMONDS
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Working in batches, add broccoli rabe to water and cook until water returns to a boil. With a slotted spoon, transfer to a colander to drain. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium. Add garlic and almonds; cook just until beginning to turn golden, about 5 minutes. Add broccoli rabe and toss to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 84 g, Fat 5 g, Protein 4 g
BROCCOLI WITH BLACK BEAN-GARLIC SAUCE
The bold taste of black bean-garlic sauce mellows into a rich and warming glaze in this fast Asian-style dish. From Eatingwell.com NUTRITION INFORMATION: Per serving: 53 calories; 3 g fat (0 g sat, 2 g mono); 0 mg cholesterol; 6 g carbohydrate; 2 g protein; 2 g fiber; 133 mg sodium.
Provided by Luvs 2 Cook
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Toast sesame seeds in a small dry skillet over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until lightly browned and fragrant, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Transfer to a bowl to cool.
- Mix 1/4 cup water, vinegar and cornstarch in a small bowl.
- Add black bean sauce and stir until smooth.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet or stir-fry pan over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic and stir-fry until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add broccoli and stir to coat.
- Add the remaining 1/4 cup water; cover and steam just until the broccoli is tender-crisp, 1 to 3 minutes.
- Push broccoli to the sides and pour the sauce mixture in the center.
- Stir until the sauce begins to thicken, about 1 minute.
- Stir in the broccoli to coat.
- Serve immediately, sprinkled with the sesame seeds.
BROCCOLI RABE SALAD WITH ROASTED-GARLIC VINAIGRETTE
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Salt the water, add the broccoli rabe and blanch until just tender, about 8 minutes. Drain and refresh under cold running water. Drain well.
- In a large bowl, whisk together garlic and lemon juice. Slowly whisk in olive oil. Whisk in salt, pepper and cayenne. Add broccoli rabe and toss to coat with dressing. Taste and adjust seasoning. Serve at room temperature.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 144, UnsaturatedFat 9 grams, Carbohydrate 7 grams, Fat 12 grams, Fiber 5 grams, Protein 6 grams, SaturatedFat 2 grams, Sodium 476 milligrams, Sugar 1 gram
SAUTEED BROCCOLI RABE WITH PARMESAN & GARLIC
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cut an X in the bottom of the stems of the broccoli rabe and place in the boiling water. Cook until tender but still firm, about 5 minutes. Drain.
- In a large heavy skillet over medium heat, heat olive oil and saute garlic for 1 to 2 minutes. Stir in the broccoli rabe and saute 10 to 15 minutes, or until desired doneness. Dust with parmesan cheese, if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 180.7, Fat 17.8, SaturatedFat 2.6, Cholesterol 1.1, Sodium 57, Carbohydrate 3.5, Fiber 3.1, Sugar 0.5, Protein 4.1
BROCCOLI RABE & GARLIC PASTA FOR 2
"I created this because I needed a quick entrée with few ingredients. The garlic flavored oil makes the rapini less bitter, and with toasted garlic, it's a great dish." -Mary Ann Lee, Clifton Park, New York
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, trim 1/2 in. from broccoli rabe stems; discard any coarse or damaged leaves. Rinse broccoli rabe in cold water and cut into 2-in. pieces; set aside., In a large skillet, saute garlic in oil for 1 minute. Add the broccoli rabe, salt, pepper, pepper flakes and 1/2 cup broth. Bring to a boil., Reduce heat; cover and cook for 3-5 minutes or until broccoli rabe is tender. Drain linguine; add to the pan. Stir in parsley and enough remaining broth to moisten the linguine. Sprinkle with cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 429 calories, Fat 10g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 5mg cholesterol, Sodium 518mg sodium, Carbohydrate 69g carbohydrate (5g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 18g protein.
More about "broccoli rabe with black bean sauce recipes"
BROCCOLI & SHIITAKE STIR-FRY WITH BLACK BEAN SAUCE
STIR-FRIED BEEF & BROCCOLI WITH BLACK BEAN SAUCE
RACHAEL'S CHINESE BEEF AND BROCCOLI WITH BLACK BEAN …
20 BROCCOLI RABE RECIPES TO MAKE THIS FALL - PUREWOW
BROCCOLI RABE WITH BALSAMIC BROWN BUTTER RECIPE
14 BROCCOLI RABE RECIPES WE'RE NOT BITTER ABOUT - BON …
PASTA WITH BROCCOLI RABE AND BOLOGNESE SAUCE | HEALTHY RECIPES
BROCCOLI WITH BLACK BEAN-GARLIC SAUCE RECIPE | EATINGWELL
BROCCOLI RABE WITH WHITE BEANS AND PARMESAN RECIPE
BEEF WITH BLACK BEAN SAUCE - THE WOKS OF LIFE
RACHAEL'S CHINESE BEEF AND BROCCOLI WITH BLACK BEAN SAUCE
BROCCOLI RABE WITH BLACK BEAN SAUCE RECIPE
12 BROCCOLI RABE PASTA RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
BROCCOLI RABE SAUCE - CIAO ITALIA
FOOD NETWORK BROCCOLI RABE WITH BLACK BEAN SAUCE RECIPE
BEST RECIPES WITH BLACK BEAN SAUCE | ALLRECIPES
CHINESE BROCCOLI WITH BLACK BEAN SAUCE AND GARLIC RECIPE
BROCCOLI RABE WITH WHITE BEANS RECIPE — THE KITCHEN PORCH
BROCCOLI RABE WITH BLACK BEAN SAUCE | RECIPE | GRILLED BROCCOLI, …
10 BEST BLACK BEANS BROCCOLI RECIPES | YUMMLY
BROCCOLI AND TOFU WITH BLACK BEAN SAUCE - THE CURIOUS CHICKPEA
BROCCOLI RABE AND BLACK BEAN QUESADILLAS RECIPE - JUST ORGANICS
BROCCOLI RABE WITH BLACK BEAN SAUCE
BROCCOLI BLACK BEAN RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
BEST BROCCOLI RABE WITH WHITE BEANS AND DITALINI RECIPE - HOW TO …
SIMPLE CHINESE SPARERIBS WITH BLACK BEAN SAUCE RECIPE
BEST BROCCOLI RABE WITH WHITE BEANS AND DITALINI RECIPE
BROCCOLI RABE AND BLACK BEAN QUESADILLAS | RECIPE | BROCCOLI RABE ...
BROCCOLI RABE AND BLACK BEAN QUESADILLAS - COOKIE AND KATE
BROCCOLI RABE WITH WHITE BEANS AND PARMESAN - GLUTEN FREE RECIPES
STIR FRY VEGGIES WITH BLACK BEAN SAUCE - THE KITCHEN GIRL
BEANS WITH BROCCOLI RABE - BIGOVEN.COM
SAUTEED BROCCOLI RABE WITH WHITE BEANS - 5 INGREDIENTS
DINNER TONIGHT: BROCCOLI RABE WITH ASIAN FLAVORS RECIPE
BROCCOLI RABE SAUSAGE CANNELLINI BEANS - THERESCIPES.INFO
BROCCOLI RABE WITH BLACK BEAN SAUCE – RECIPES NETWORK
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you cook Broccoli in black bean sauce?Add black bean sauce and stir until smooth. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet or stir-fry pan over medium-high heat. Add garlic and stir-fry until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add broccoli and stir to coat. Add the remaining 1/4 cup water; cover and steam just until the broccoli is tender-crisp, 1 to 3 minutes.
How to cook broccoli rabe and garlic?Watch how to make this recipe. Trim and discard coarse leaves and tough stem roots from broccoli rabe. Cut off florets. Peel large stems and cut stems and leaves into 1 1/2-inch pieces. Rinse and drain. In a large skillet set over moderate heat cook the garlic in the oil until lightly golden.
How to cook broccoli rabe and cannellini beans?Add the cannellini beans and cook, stirring occasionally, until broccoli is just tender and beans heated through. In a pot of boiling salted water cook the orecchiette until al dente. Drain. Add broccoli rabe mixture and toss to combine.
What is the best way to cook with black bean sauce?Add remaining oil to pan, 2 turns of the pan, then add the leeks, ginger, garlic, broccoli and chili pepper, toss 2-3 minutes, add ¼ cup water and cover 2 minutes, then add back beef and black bean sauce, thicken, and toss to combine. Fluff rice and serve topped with beef and broccoli in black bean sauce.