BROWN SUGAR BOURBON BUNDT CAKE
This is a wonderful Bundt Cake published in my Southern Living Magazine I received a few days ago. It is a delicious Holiday cake and it will stay fresh on the counter in the cake plate with the top on. It also looks great. Add some Candied Orange Slices around the bottom. Yummy smell while it cooks !!
Provided by Jewel Hall
Number Of Ingredients 12
- 1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Beat butter and shortening at medium speed with a heavy duty electric stand mixture until creamy. Gradually add brown sugar, beating at medium speed until light and creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating just until blended after each addition.
- 2. Stir together evaporated milk and bourbon in a bowl, Sift together flour, baking powder,and salt in another bowl. Add flour mixture to butter mixture alternately with milk mixture, beginning and ending with flour mixture. Beat at low speed just until blended after each addition. Stir in vanilla bean paste. Pour batter into into a greased and floured 10 inch, 12 cup Bundt pan.
- 3. Bake at 325 degrees F for one hour and 5 to 10 minutes. OR...until a long wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 to 15 minutes in pan on wire rack; remove from pan to wire rack. Cool completely (about one hour). Dust lightly with powdered sugar. GARNISH AROUND BOTTOM OF CAKE WITH CANDIED ORANGE AND LIME SLICES...(MY RECIPE IS POSTED) ALSO DECORATE WITH CLEAN AND SHINNY MAGNOLIA LEAVES. THIS CAKE IS PRETTY COOKED IN THE NEW RIPPLED DESIGNED BUNDT PANS.
BROWN SUGAR BUNDT CAKE
My mom passed this recipe along to me. It is easy to make and has been a big hit at home and at the office. I get frequent requests for the recipe. It is very moist and delicious and makes a good breakfast cake as well as a dessert. Increase nuts by another 1/3 cup if you like nuts!
Provided by Ann Byassee
Yield 1 cake, 10-12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Grease a 10-inch bundt pan well and sprinkle pan with granulated sugar (even if using non-stick pan).
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, oil and water in large bowl and beat on medium speed until well mixed, about 4 minutes.
- (Shorten to 2-3 minutes if using stand mixer).
- Add brown sugar and pecans and mix to combine well.
- Pour batter evenly into prepared bundt pan and bake for 1 hour or until cake tester comes out clean.
- Place bundt pan on wire rack and cool 15 minutes.
- Invert cake onto rack and slip pan off cake.
- Let cool on rack.
- Can be stored covered at room temperature.
BOURBON BROWN SUGAR POUND CAKE
i think i got this from fine cooking, but i'm not sure as i copied so many magazine recipes to try during this slow week at the office. in any event, with a few adaptions, this was delicious and quite easy to make using my kitchenaid mixer.
Provided by chia2160
Yield 12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 15
- preheat oven to 350.
- in a large bowl mix flour, baking powder and sida and salt.
- butter and flour a 12 cup bundt pan.
- in a stand mixer add butter and whip for 2-3 minutes.
- add sugar and mix 3 minutes more.
- add eggs one at a time, scraping down bowl a few times.
- add vanilla and mix until combined.
- mix buttermilk and bourbon.
- alternately add flour mix and buttermilk mix, starting and ending with flour.
- add nuts and stir in well.
- pour mixture into bundt pan and bake for 70 minutes until cooked.
- cool in pan 15 minutes.
- meanwhile make the glaze, heat bourbon and sugar together in micro for 1 minute or on stovetop to simmer, brush over warm cake.
People also searched
More about "brown sugar bourbon bundt cake recipes"
KENTUCKY BOURBON-BROWN BUTTER CAKE RECIPE | MARTHA STEWART
2016-09-24 · Bundt Cake Recipes; Kentucky Bourbon-Brown Butter Cake; Kentucky Bourbon-Brown Butter Cake. Rating: Unrated. 0 Ratings. 5 star values: 0 4 star …
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Brush a standard Bundt pan with butter, then dust with flour, tapping out excess.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium-high. When it boils, reduce heat to medium; simmer until foamy. Continue cooking, stirring occasionally and scraping bottom of pan, until foam subsides, butter turns golden brown with a nutty aroma, and milk solids separate into brown specks that sink to bottom, 2 to 7 minutes. Remove from heat; carefully add bourbon (mixture will bubble vigorously). When bubbles subside, stir in sugar to combine. Cook over medium-low, stirring occasionally, just until mixture is smooth and runs from a spoon in a thin, translucent stream (sugar will not dissolve completely; do not let mixture boil). Pierce holes in cake (still in pan) to bottom with a wooden skewer at 1-inch intervals. Slowly drizzle glaze evenly over cake; let stand until glaze is fully absorbed, about 15 minutes. Invert onto a cake plate. Let cool completely before slicing and serving. Cake can be stored in an airtight container up to 3 days.
BROWN BUTTER APPLE BUNDT CAKE WITH BOURBON BUTTERSCOTCH ...
2013-11-01 · Moist and incredibly flavor brown butter bundt cake topped with a bourbon butterscotch sauce. PRINT RECIPE. Prep Time 30 mins. Cook Time 1 hr 1 …
- Place the apple cider in a small saucepan and simmer over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the cider has reduced to a 1/2 cup. Reducing the cider allows you to get a more intense apple flavor. Transfer the reduction to a heatproof measuring cup and place it in the fridge to cool while you prepare the other ingredients. It should be room temperature when added to the batter.
- Melt butter in a medium heavy-bottomed saucepan over medium heat. Add the sugar and cream and whisk until well combined. Bring to a light boil and cook for about five minutes, whisking occasionally.
KENTUCKY BOURBON BUTTERMILK CAKE - THE BAKER CHICK
2019-05-23 · When you look at the recipe for Kentucky Bourbon Buttermilk Cake on the page, this cake may not look like anything extraordinary. The cake ingredients are …
- Use butter to thoroughly grease a 10 inch bundt pan, (get in all the nooks and crannies.) Preheat oven to 350F and move a shelf to the middle.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, (or a large bowl with a hand mixer,) cream the butter and sugars together on medium-high speed until fluffy, about 5 minutes, scraping the bowl with a rubber spatula as you go.
PECAN PIE BUNDT CAKE - BAKE FROM SCRATCH
2000-11-06 · Spoon Brown Sugar-Bourbon Sauce over ridges of cake as desired. Once sauce stops dripping, transfer cake to a serving plate. For fuller coverage, brush more …
BROWN SUGAR BOURBON CAKE RECIPE | THEBAKINGPAN.COM
In a medium mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt; sift or whisk together to mix. Set aside. In a small bowl, combine milk or cream, bourbon, and …
See details »
OUR BEST-EVER BUNDT CAKE RECIPES | SOUTHERN LIVING
Most Bundt cakes only need a simple glaze or dusting of powdered sugar to shine. And you can make a Bundt cake to please just about any type of sweet tooth.
See details »
PEACH BUNDT CAKE WITH BOURBON PEACH GLAZE | NEIGHBORFOOD
2021-06-30 · Set a wire rack over a baking sheet, then invert cake onto the cooling rack. Meanwhile, make the glaze: In a small saucepan, combine the peach puree with sugar and …
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat the butter on medium high speed until fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add the sugars, then beat again until the mixture is light in color and fluffy, another 2-3 minutes.
BROWN BUTTER BOURBON BUNDT CAKE WITH GRILLED CHERRIES
2016-06-29 · This Brown Butter Bourbon Bundt Cake with Grilled Cherries and Blueberry Sparkler Skewers is inspired by and adapted from Julie Richardson’s Kentucky Bourbon Cake …
- Prepare a 10 cup bundt pan by brushing the inside (into all of the nooks and crannies) with a melted butter and a pastry brush, then lightly dust the buttered pan with an even layer of cake flour.
- Prepare 5-7 wooden skewers by soaking them in water, this prevents the skewers from burning while grilling.
- Place 1/2 cup (1 stick) of butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Allow the butter to melt completely. Just before it starts to brown it will begin to foam up. Slowly whisk or swirl the butter until it begins to turn a warm chestnut color, tiny brown flecks start to form on the bottom of the pan. This is a delicate process, so stay vigilant. You want the butter browned but not burnt. Once you’ve browned the butter pour it into a heatproof bowl and allow to cool, I generally stick it in the fridge to hurry this process along.
PEACH-BOURBON UPSIDE-DOWN BUNDT CAKE RECIPE | SOUTHERN LIVING
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Melt ¼ cup of the butter in a small saucepan over medium; stir in ½ cup of the brown sugar. Cook, whisking constantly, until sugar has dissolved and mixture is thoroughly combined, about 1 minute.
- Beat cream cheese and remaining 1 ½ cups butter with a heavy-duty stand mixer on medium speed until creamy, about 1 minute. Gradually add granulated sugar and remaining 1 ½ cups brown sugar, beating on medium speed until light and fluffy, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Sift together flour and salt; add to butter mixture alternately with bourbon, beginning and ending with flour mixture. Spoon batter carefully over peaches in prepared pan; level with a spatula.
- Bake in preheated oven until a long wooden pick inserted in center of cake comes out clean, 1 hour and 25 minutes to 1 hour and 30 minutes. Cool in pan on a wire rack until pan is cool enough to handle but still hot, about 25 minutes.
- Stir together powdered sugar, remaining ½ teaspoon vanilla, and 1 tablespoon of the milk in a small bowl, adding remaining 1 tablespoon milk, 1 teaspoon at a time, if needed to reach desired consistency.
BOURBON BROWN SUGAR CAKE • FREUTCAKE
2019-12-21 · Brown sugar, bourbon, nutmeg and orange, pack this cake with holiday flavor. This cake recipe is perfect for filling your prettiest bundt pans and holiday …
- Preheat oven to 325°. Grease bundt or cake pans with shortening using a pastry brush and sprinkle with flour. Tap pan firmly over sink to remove any excess flour.
- In the bowl of a mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat butter and shortening at medium speed until creamy.
BEST-EVER KENTUCKY BOURBON CAKE ⋆ GROWING UP CALI
2021-04-29 · BAKE: Bake the cake until it’s golden in color and springs back when touched, about 45 minutes. PREPARE THE GLAZE: While the Kentucky bourbon cake is baking …
- SHIFT TOGETHER THE DRY INGREDIENTS: Shift the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt into a large bowl. Whisk the ingredient together until combined.
- CREAM BUTTER AND SUGARS: Add the butter and the sugars together in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle or whisk attachment. You can also use a hand mixer. Beat at medium-high speed until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes. Scrape down the sides of the bowl with a spatula as needed.
BOURBON BUNDT CAKE - WOOD & SPOON
2019-10-17 · Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream the butter, sugar, and brown sugar together on medium speed for 4 minutes. Scrape the sides of …
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream the butter, sugar, and brown sugar together on medium speed for 4 minutes. Scrape the sides of the bowl and add the eggs one at a time. Scrape the sides of the bowl and stir in any unincorporated egg. In a separate bowl combine the buttermilk, bourbon, and vanilla extract. In another bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder, soda, and salt. Add half of the dry ingredients to the butter mixture and stir just until barely combined on low speed. Add half of the liquid ingredients and stir to combine. Repeat this process to incorporate the remaining dry and wet ingredients. Fold the batter together using a rubber spatula to ensure everything is well incorporated.
- Whisk together the powdered sugar, bourbon, and ¼ cup of heavy whipping cream. Add additional cream 1 teaspoon at a time until your glaze is the desired consistency. Add additional powdered sugar to thicken as needed. Spoon the glaze over top of the cake and enjoy!
APPLE BOURBON BUNDT CAKE - MISSISSIPPI RIVER DISTILLING ...
2014-11-24 · Pre-heat oven to 325ºF. Butter and flour a 12-cup bundt pan. 2 In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat together the brown sugar …
THIS KENTUCKY DERBY BOURBON CAKE WILL WIN THE RACE | TASTE ...
2019-04-30 · Place the pan on the middle rack and bake for approximately 40-45 minutes or until the cake is a golden brown. It should spring back when pressed. Meanwhile, in a small …
BROWN SUGAR BOURBON BUNDT CAKE - SWEET SENSATIONS
2018-03-17 · Preheat oven to 325° F and prepare a Bundt pan for non-stick baking. Beat butter and shortening at medium speed with a heavy-duty electric stand mixer until creamy.
BROWN SUGAR BOURBON BUNDT CAKE RECIPE BY SANDRA - COOKEATSHARE
My Brown Sugar Bourbon Bundt Cake is a bonus bake for the Cake Slice Bakers. The bonus bake is a new monthly feature for the group. Each month a book we’ve …
BROWN SUGAR BOURBON BUNDT CAKE | RECIPE | BUNDT CAKE ...
Oct 27, 2012 - This is a wonderful Bundt Cake published in my Southern Living Magazine I received a few days ago. It is a delicious Holiday cake and it will stay …
See details »
BROWN SUGAR BOURBON BUNDT CAKE - TFRECIPES.COM
BROWN SUGAR BOURBON BUNDT CAKE. This is a wonderful Bundt Cake published in my Southern Living Magazine I received a few days ago. It is a delicious …
See details »
BROWN SUGAR BOURBON BUNDT CAKE RECIPE - RECIPES - TASTY QUERY
Recipes for brown sugar bourbon bundt cake recipe in search engine - at least 1 perfect recipes for brown sugar bourbon bundt cake recipe.
See details »
BOURBON SPICE BUNDT CAKE | TOPPED WITH BROWN SUGAR BOURBON ...
2021-08-31 · For the Cake. Preheat oven to 325°F. Grease and flour a standard 12-cup Bundt pan; set pan aside. Using a large mixing bowl, add flour, brown sugar, granulated …
See details »
BROWN SUGAR BOURBON BUNDT RECIPE
Brown sugar bourbon bundt recipe. Learn how to cook great Brown sugar bourbon bundt . Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Brown sugar …
See details »
CINNAMON BROWN SUGAR BUNDT CAKE WITH BOURBON GLAZE BBQ ...
Combine the butter and brown sugar in a large bowl and beat on medium speed until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes; set aside. Sift the flour, baking powder, baking …
See details »
COCKTAIL RECIPES - BSB BROWN SUGAR BOURBON
BROWN SUGAR BOURBON. COCKTAIL RECIPES. BSB is great straight or on the rocks. It’s even sweeter mixed up with fresh, simple ingredients. Try our mixologist-inspired …
See details »
BOURBON BUNDT CAKES WITH BROWN SUGAR GLAZE – SUGARY ...
Jul 2, 2014 - Buttermilk cake meets whiskey: These mini Bourbon Bundt Cakes with Brown Sugar Glaze will melt in your mouth and comfort you not just on cold …
See details »