Why should chicken wings have all the fun? ;-) personally, I don't like margarine, but if you want that really "authentic" buffalo flavor (which I always found a bit junky), replace the butter with margarine.
Provided by Kana K.
Categories Chicken Thigh & Leg
Yield 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 400 dgrees. Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with foil and place a wire rack on top. Pat drumsticks dry.
- In a large bowl, toss together drumsticks with vegetable oil, salt, and pepper. Place chicken on wire rack and bake until crispy and cooked through turning occasionally, 50-55 minutes. Remove from oven and preheat broiler.
- Meanwhile, mix together hot sauce, minced garlic and butter. Toss legs in sauce until coated, then transfer back onto baking sheet. Broil until crispy and golden, about 2 minutes more.
- Serve with ranch, carrots, and celery, (optional).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 499.6, Fat 34.5, SaturatedFat 12.5, Cholesterol 211.3, Sodium 715.1, Carbohydrate 0.6, Fiber 0.1, Sugar 0.2, Protein 44.1
Provided by Food Network
Yield 2 servings
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Combine the yogurt, garlic powder, onion powder, cumin, garlic salt, smoked paprika, black pepper and kosher salt in a large bowl and mix thoroughly. Add the drumsticks and turn to coat. Marinate overnight (at least 12 hours) in the fridge.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade, place on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Heat the oil in a deep fryer to 375 degrees F.
- When ready to serve, fry the drumsticks until the skin is crispy, 3 to 5 minutes. Toss them with hot sauce and butter in a large bowl (use more butter than hot sauce for a mild heat and more hot sauce than butter for a spicier flavor). Serve with blue cheese dressing.
- For the chicken: Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Rinse and pat dry the drumsticks. Mix the oil, chili powder, garlic powder, and some salt and pepper in a medium bowl or resealable plastic bag. Toss the drumsticks in the seasoned oil to coat well. Bake the drumsticks on a wire rack placed on a baking sheet (so air circulates around chicken) until very tender and the skin is crisp, 50 minutes.
- For the spicy sauce: Mix together the butter, hot sauce and BBQ sauce in a large bowl.
- Toss the drumsticks in the spicy sauce until well coated. Place the drumsticks back on the rack and continue baking an additional 10 to 15 minutes.
- Cook's Note: For an alternate milder sauce, whisk together 1 tablespoon maple syrup, 1 teaspoon hot sauce, juice and zest of 1 lime, 1 clove of garlic, minced and some salt and pepper.
More about "buffalo drumsticks recipes"
BUFFALO DRUMSTICKS, EASY OVEN RECIPE - HEALTHY RECIPES …
5/5 (179)Calories 429 per servingCategory Main Course
- Arrange the chicken drumsticks on the prepared pan. Spray them with olive oil and sprinkle with kosher salt, black pepper, garlic powder, and smoked paprika. Lightly spray them again.
- 10 minutes before the chicken is done, in a large bowl, whisk together the melted butter and the hot pepper sauce. Set aside until the chicken is done.
SMOKED DRUMSTICKS THREE WAYS - SEASONED, BUFFALO AND LEMON ...
BUFFALO CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
BEST CHICKEN DRUMSTICK RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
EASY BUFFALO CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS - KITCHEN DIVAS
KETO BUFFALO DRUMSTICKS WITH CHILI AIOLI - RECIPE - DIET ...
BUFFALO CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
ROASTED SPICY BUFFALO CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS RECIPE
FRANK'S RED HOT BUFFALO DRUMSTICKS RECIPE - RECIPEZAZZ.COM
CROCK POT BUFFALO CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS RECIPE - SPICY ...
BEST BUFFALO DRUMSTICK RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE BUFFALO DRUMSTICKS
5/5 (7)Category Appetizers, DinnerServings 6-8Total Time 1 hr 10 mins
BAKED CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS, BUFFALO-STYLE RECIPE
3.9/5 (53)Total Time 1 hr 35 minsCategory Entree, Lunch, DinnerCalories 531 per serving
CRISPY SMOKED BUFFALO CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS — THE TASTE OF ...
MILD BUFFALO DRUMSTICKS RECIPES - FOOD NEWS
JUICY BROILED BUFFALO DRUMSTICKS - SHOCK MUNCH
BUFFALO CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS - CREATE KIDS CLUB
BUFFALO DRUMSTICKS - GOING MY WAYZ – OVER 800 EASY RECIPES
BUFFALO DRUMSTICKS RECIPE
SLOW COOKER BUFFALO RANCH DRUMSTICKS - THE MAGICAL SLOW COOKER
EASY OVEN BAKED BUFFALO CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS RECIPE - EAT ...
MAKE YOUR OWN DELICIOUS BUFFALO DRUMSTICKS RIGHT AT HOME
OVEN-ROASTED BUFFALO CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS - BROOKLYN SUPPER
BUFFALO DRUMSTICKS RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS WITH BUFFALO SAUCE | OVEN BAKED RECIPE
EASY CHICKEN DRUMSTICK SLOW COOKER RECIPE - HEIDI'S HOME ...
BUFFALO CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS | FOODIECRUSH.COM
BEST MILD BUFFALO DRUMSTICKS RECIPES | FOOD NETWORK …
EASY BUFFALO GRILLED CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS • HEARTBEET KITCHEN
FIERY BUFFALO CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS - PINCH OF NOM
AIR FRYER BUFFALO DRUMSTICKS - CILANTRO PARSLEY
HEALTHIER BUFFALO CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS- (BAKED) - GITTA'S ...
BUFFALO CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS - THE CAREFREE KITCHEN
GRILLED BUFFALO CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS WITH BLUE CHEESE RECIPE
BUFFALO CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS: CRISPY AND EASY FOR A CROWD
AIR FRYER BUFFALO CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS – REAL FOOD WITH SARAH
GRILLED BUFFALO DRUMSTICKS ON A PELLET GRILL ...
SLOW COOKER BUFFALO CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS RECIPE - MAGIC SKILLET
AIR FRYER BUFFALO DRUMSTICKS - BUDGET DELICIOUS
CRISPY BAKED BUFFALO DRUMSTICKS - MEAL GARDEN
SIMPLE SMOKED BUFFALO DRUMSTICKS: THE PERFECT GAME TIME ...
BUFFALO DRUMSTICKS WITH BLEU CHEESE ORZO, CARROTS ...
BUFFALO CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS - CANADIANCOOKINGADVENTURES.COM
AIR FRYER BUFFALO CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS - TASTES OF HOMEMADE
OVEN-ROASTED BUFFALO DRUMSTICKS - THE CANDID APPETITE
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook chicken drumsticks in buffalo sauce?Prepare the drumstick and remove any excess skin or fat. Pat dry with a paper towel, sprinkle salt and pepper on the chicken on both sides. Place chicken on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake in a preheated 400-degree oven for 30 min. Turn chicken over and bake for another 10 minutes. Toss the drumsticks in the prepared buffalo sauce.
Can you cook Buffalo drumsticks in an air fryer?These air fryer buffalo chicken drumsticks are a great alternative to the usual chicken wing. Ready in less than 30 minutes, they make a perfect meal any night of the week. We love buffalo chicken in this house and I am always looking for alternatives from the usual chicken wing.
How to cook drumsticks in the oven?Preheat oven to 400 dgrees. Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with foil and place a wire rack on top. Pat drumsticks dry. In a large bowl, toss together drumsticks with vegetable oil, salt, and pepper.
How do you reheat Buffalo drumsticks?These Fiery Buffalo Chicken Drumsticks can be enjoyed cold directly from the fridge, but if you’d like to reheat them then just follow the steps below: From chilled: Reheat covered in tin foil in the oven at 180ºC for 15-20 minutes until piping hot. From frozen: Allow to defrost, then as above.