These Toffee Pecans (also referred to as butter toffee pecans, candied pecans, praline pecans and caramelized pecans) come together on the stovetop in about 5 minutes. They're perfect for snacking, as a holiday gift and for tossing into salads.
Provided by Deborah
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Line a cooking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the butter in a large pot over low heat until melted.
- Increase your heat to medium-low and add the sugars, salt, and vanilla.
- Stir briskly until the mixture thickens.
- Add the pecans and stir constantly so the nuts are coated evenly. Continue to stir until the sugar begins to caramelize and turns brown (approximately 5-7 minutes).
- Pour the pecan mixture onto the cookie sheet and separate the nuts with two forks.
- When the nuts have cooled completely, place them in an airtight container. They will stay good for 3-5 days.
BUTTER PECAN-TOFFEE PIE
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 8 to 10 servings
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Make the crust: Pulse the flour, granulated sugar and salt in a food processor to combine. Add the butter and pulse until it is in pea-size pieces. Whisk the egg yolk with 1/4 cup ice water; add 2 tablespoons to the food processor and pulse a couple of times. Add the remaining egg mixture and pulse a few more times until the dough just comes together but is still crumbly. Turn out onto a piece of plastic wrap; shape into a disk and wrap. Refrigerate until firm, at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Put a baking sheet on the middle oven rack and preheat to 425 degrees F for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, roll out the dough into a 12-inch round on a lightly floured surface. Ease the dough into a 9-inch pie plate. Fold the overhanging dough under itself and crimp with your fingers or a fork. Refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the filling: Whisk the eggs, brown sugar, corn syrup, melted butter, vanilla and butter extracts, lemon juice, salt, pecans and toffee bits in a large bowl until combined. Pour the filling into the chilled crust. Transfer the pie to the hot baking sheet and reduce the oven temperature to 350 degrees F. Bake until the crust is deep golden and the filling is set around the edge but still jiggly in the center, 55 minutes to 1 hour. (Tent the crust with foil if it browns too quickly.) Transfer to a rack and let cool completely.
BUTTER TOFFEE PECANS
Categories Candy Nut Vegetarian Quick & Easy High Fiber Wheat/Gluten-Free Simmer
Yield 6 cups
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a medium sized heavy bottomed saucepan, combine butter, margarine, sugars and water. Cook, stirring constantly, over medium heat until butter melts and mixture starts to simmer. Stop stirring. Add candy thermometer with bulb tip well into mixture but not touching bottom of pot. Continue cooking, without stirring, until candy thermometer reads 305 degrees Fahrenheit. Remove from heat and quickly stir in baking soda, then nuts. Don't stir too long or toffee will turn cloudy and crumble when cool. Immediately transfer to large baking sheet that has been sprayed with vegetable oil cooking spay. Seperate nuts with two forks. At this point, some of the pecans may not have enough toffee covering them. After all nuts have been seperated, the toffee should be cool enough to handle but still warm enough to be pliable. Using your fingers and a fork, wrap extra toffee around any uncoated nuts. Can be stored in an airtight container when completely cool. These can be enjoyed as a snack or crushed and used as a topping for ice cream, bread pudding, cheesecake, pumpkin or sweet potato pie. Also great stirred into your favorite chocolate fudge recipe!
BUTTER PECAN DONUTS
- For the donuts: Add the yeast, granulated sugar, milk, flour, salt, eggs, egg yolks and shortening to a mixing bowl (in the order listed). Mix on low speed with a dough hook attachment until the dough is very smooth and elastic and makes a slapping sound against the sides of the bowl, 25 to 30 minutes. Scrape the dough into a greased container, cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Two hours before you want to roll the dough, remove it from the refrigerator to temper. Dump the dough onto a floured work surface and roll to 1/2-inch thick. Cut the donuts using a donut cutter and place on a tray with parchment paper that's been greased and floured. Cover with plastic wrap and let proof for 1 hour.
- Turn on your deep fryer to 325 degrees F. When they are ready to fry, the donuts will be very light and airy feeling; they should barely hold their shape when handled. Fry for 2 minutes per side. Drain on a wire rack or paper towels.
- For the butter crunch: First, make the toffee. Heat the butter, granulated sugar and salt in a nonreactive pan on medium-high heat, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon. Cook until deep golden or camel colored. Pour onto a silicone baking mat or sprayed parchment paper on a tray and let cool completely. It will be very hard and shatter if you tap it. Then, grind the toffee in a food processor with the toasted pecans. It should be uniformly finely ground.
- For the glaze: Whisk the milk and confectioners' sugar together until perfectly smooth. Strain to remove any lumps.
- To assemble: Dunk the cooled donuts in the glaze. Let it drain for 1 minute. Roll the donut in the butter crunch, making sure to completely cover all sides.
- Line 9-inch square baking pan with foil, overlapping sides. Butter foil. Melt 1 cup butter in heavy medium saucepan over medium heat. Add sugar and cream of tartar and stir until sugar dissolves. Increase heat to medium-high. Brush down sides of pan with wet pastry brush. Cook until mixture registers 310°F. on candy thermometer, stirring occasionally, about 11 minutes.
- Immediately pour toffee into prepared pan. Let stand 1 minute. Sprinkle with chocolate. Let stand 2 minutes to soften. Spread chocolate with back of spoon over toffee until melted and spoon over toffee until melted and smooth. Sprinkle with pecans. Refrigerate until firm. Remove toffee from pan, using foil as aid. Break into 3-inch pieces. (Can be prepared 4 days ahead. Chill in airtight container.)
BUTTER PECAN TOFFEE BROWNIES
Make and share this Butter Pecan Toffee Brownies recipe from Food.com.
Provided by dicentra
Yield 16 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat oven to 350
- To prepare brownies, coat bottom of an 8-inch square baking pan with cooking spray (do not coat sides of pan)
- Combine brown sugar and next 3 ingredients (brown sugar through egg) in a large bowl; stir well with whisk.
- Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups, and level with a knife. Combine the flour pecans, baking powder, and salt; add to brown sugar mixture.
- Spread batter in bottom of prepared pan. Bake at 350 for 22 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out almost clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- To prepare the topping, combine powdered sugar, minichips, and hot water n a small bowl, stir until smooth. Spread topping over brownies, and sprinkle with brickle chips.
- Chill 30 minutes or until topping is set.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 135.9, Fat 4.2, SaturatedFat 1.8, Cholesterol 18.9, Sodium 55, Carbohydrate 24, Fiber 0.4, Sugar 19, Protein 1.2
CRUNCHY PECAN-TOFFEE COOKIES
Are you ready for some crunchy, buttery, pecan cookies with bits of chocolate-covered toffee bits? Who wouldn't be? They're easy to make and easy to eat! Keep cookies stored loosely covered with plastic wrap or in a cookie jar with a loose-fitting lid. An airtight storage container may soften your crunchy cookies.
Provided by lutzflcat
Categories Desserts Nut Dessert Recipes Pecan Dessert Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl; whisk until well combined.
- Place butter and brown sugar in a large bowl and beat with an electric mixer until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add egg whites and vanilla extract, and beat for 1 more minute. Gradually add flour mixture to the bowl and mix until completely combined. Fold in pecans and toffee bits until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Move the bowl to the refrigerator and chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- Scoop dough into heaping tablespoon-sized balls with a spoon or cookie scoop. Place dough balls about 2 inches apart on the prepared baking sheet and flatten just slightly with the palm of your hand.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are set and lightly browned, 10 to 12 minutes. Let cookies cool on the baking sheet for 1 minute, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 125.1 calories, Carbohydrate 13.2 g, Cholesterol 16.1 mg, Fat 7.7 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 1.1 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, Sodium 72.5 mg, Sugar 8.2 g
More about "butter toffee pecans recipes"
BUTTER TOFFEE WITH PECANS RECIPE
5/5 (2)Total Time 35 minsCategory DessertCalories 480 per serving
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit and prepare a 9×13 baking pan with parchment paper or spray with non-stick spray.
- Sprinkle the pecans in an even layer in the pan and bake for 4 minutes. Stir, then back again for another 3 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven and set it aside.
BUTTER TOFFEE PECANS - RECIPES - PAGE 3 | COOKS.COM
BEST KETO PECANS! LOW CARB KETO BUTTERY TOFFEE COATED PECANS …
SOFT & CHEWY BUTTER PECAN COOKIES - SUGAR SPUN RUN
BUTTER TOFFEE PECAN SHORTBREAD | THE DOMESTIC REBEL
BUTTER TOFFEE WITH PECANS RECIPE – RECIPES STUDIO
PECAN TOFFEE TASSIES - LACTO OVO VEGETARIAN RECIPES
PECAN BUTTER CRUNCH | BUTTERCRUNCH TOFFEE RECIPE | TOFFEE RECIPE ...
BUTTER TOFFEE PECANS RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
10 BEST BUTTER TOFFEE PECANS RECIPES | YUMMLY
PECAN BUTTER CRUNCH RECIPE - LIFE IS A PARTY
PECAN TOFFEE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
ENGLISH BUTTER TOFFEE WITH ALMONDS AND PECANS - SUGAR …
BUTTER TOFFEE PECANS RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
MAPLE TOFFEE WITH PECANS RECIPE | BY LEIGH ANNE WILKES
BUTTER PECAN COOKIES | THE RECIPE CRITIC
BUTTER TOFFEE PECAN BLONDIES!
BUTTER PECAN FUDGE | PECAN TOFFEE - COOK WITH SHARMILA
10 BEST BUTTER TOFFEE PECANS RECIPES | YUMMLY
TOFFEE RECIPES WITH PECANS : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
10 BEST BUTTER TOFFEE PECANS RECIPES | YUMMLY
BUTTER TOFFEE WITH PECANS AND MILK CHOCOLATE - FIVE SILVER SPOONS
BUTTER TOFFEE PECANS - PECANS.COM
BUTTER TOFFEE PECANS - RECIPES - PAGE 2 | COOKS.COM
BUTTER TOFFEE PECANS - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
MAPLE PECAN BUTTER TOFFEE RECIPE - CAFE JOHNSONIA
BUTTER PECAN TOFFEE RECIPE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
4-INGREDIENT GRAHAM CRACKER TOFFEE BARS - THE SEASONED MOM
BAKED CHEESECAKE WITH TOFFEE & PECAN NUTS RECIPE
BEST BUTTER PECAN TOFFEE - TAKE TWO TAPAS
THE GOOD DISH GOOEY TOFFEE PECAN CINNAMON BUNS
SOUTHERN PECAN TOFFEE - ONE HAPPY HOUSEWIFE
BAILEYS TOFFEE PECAN CAKE- DOCTORED CAKE MIX RECIPE | MY CAKE …
BUTTER TOFFEE PECAN RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY RECIPES …
TOFFEE PECAN BLONDIES - THE SOUTHERN LADY COOKS
CHOCOLATE PECAN TOFFEE RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
BETTER THAN ANYTHING TOFFEE RECIPE - MOM ON TIMEOUT
BUTTER PECAN COOKIES - MELISSASSOUTHERNSTYLEKITCHEN.COM
BUTTER TOFFEE-PECAN LAYER CAKE RECIPE | SOUTHERN LIVING
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love