BUTTERED EGG NOODLES
Toss this versatile side dish with fresh parsley and dill.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the noodles and cook, stirring occasionally, until al dente, about 5 minutes. Reserve 1/4 cup of the cooking water and then drain the noodles.
- Heat the reserved cooking water and butter together in the pot over medium-low heat, whisking, until smooth and warm. Add the noodles and toss well. Toss in the parsley and dill and season with salt and pepper.
AMISH BUTTERED EGG NOODLES
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat; simmer, stirring frequently, until butter is browned, fragrant, and foamy, with brown bits in it, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add chicken broth and bouillon to the pan with the butter; bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in egg noodles, bring to a second boil, cover, and turn off heat; leave pot on the same burner. Let stand for 30 minutes, stirring 2 or 3 times.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 259.6 calories, Carbohydrate 40.6 g, Cholesterol 60.5 mg, Fat 6.7 g, Fiber 1.8 g, Protein 8.7 g, SaturatedFat 3.1 g, Sodium 726.5 mg, Sugar 1.8 g
BUTTERED EGG NOODLES
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add salt and noodles. Cook until al dente, according to package instructions. Drain well. Add butter and toss to combine.
BUTTERED EGG NOODLES (BEST EVER)
- Bring water, 2 boullion cubes and 1/2 stick of butter to boil using med to high heat.
- Add egg noodles.
- Cook until noodles are desired texture.
- (About 6-8 minutes) During last minute of cooking add remaining 1/2 stick of butter.
- (You may add additional butter if desired. Also you may use 1 can of chicken broth instead of bullion. I suggest using bullion).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 424.8, Fat 25.6, SaturatedFat 15.3, Cholesterol 108.9, Sodium 380.2, Carbohydrate 41, Fiber 1.9, Sugar 1.1, Protein 8.5
BUTTERED EGG NOODLES
- Cook 12 ounces wide egg noodles in salted boiling water until al dente. Transfer 1/4 cup cooking water to a skillet. Stir in 4 tablespoons butter, one at a time. Add some chopped parsley and/or dill, a squeeze of lemon juice, and salt and pepper. Drain the noodles and toss with the sauce.
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil. Stir in fettuccine, bring back to a boil, and cook pasta over medium heat until tender yet firm to the bite, 8 to 10 minutes. Drain and return pasta to pot.
- Mix butter, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper into pasta until evenly combined.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 294.1 calories, Carbohydrate 41.4 g, Cholesterol 25.8 mg, Fat 10.9 g, Fiber 1.9 g, Protein 8.9 g, SaturatedFat 6.3 g, Sodium 134.6 mg, Sugar 1.9 g
A few pantry ingredients jazz up butter noodles in this quick side they'll ask for again and again. &dmdash;Heather Nalley, Easley, South Carolina
Provided by Taste of Home
Categories Side Dishes
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Transfer to a serving bowl. Immediately add the remaining ingredients and toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 162 calories, Fat 8g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 39mg cholesterol, Sodium 264mg sodium, Carbohydrate 16g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 6g protein.
BROWNED BUTTERED EGG NOODLES
This is too simple, but so good that I had to post. Very quick and makes a great side dish to anything; we especially like this served aside ham or fish.
Provided by TheDancingCook
Categories < 15 Mins
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 2
- Boil water for noodles, cook noodles according to directions on package.
- While noodles are draining, melt butter in a small frying pan.
- Keep stirring until butter starts to foam and brown (watch carefully, don't burn).
- Add noodles to a casserole dish, pour browned butter over noodles; mix to coat.
- Serve; salt and pepper to taste.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 320.6, Fat 14, SaturatedFat 8, Cholesterol 78.4, Sodium 113.3, Carbohydrate 40.6, Fiber 1.9, Sugar 1.1, Protein 8.2
EGG NOODLES IN CARAWAY BUTTER
- Fill a large pot three-quarters full with water. Bring to a boil; add 1 tablespoon salt. Add noodles; cook, according to package instructions, until al dente. Drain noodles, and return to pot.
- Toast caraway seeds in a dry small skillet over medium-low heat until fragrant and slightly darkened, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from heat. Add butter to skillet, and swirl gently until butter has melted.
- Pour caraway butter over noodles. Stir in parsley. Season noodles with salt, if necessary.
BUTTERED EGG NOODLES
- Toss noodles with butter and poppy seeds. Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve immediately.
More about "buttered egg noodles recipes"
EASY BUTTERED EGG NOODLES WITH PARMESAN RECIPE
36 RECIPES WITH EGG NOODLES | TASTE OF HOME
BEST BUTTERED NOODLES RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE BUTTERED …
BUTTERED EGG NOODLES RECIPE - THECOOKFUL
INSTANT POT BUTTERED EGG NOODLES WITH GARLIC - RECIPE …
EGG NOODLES WITH BUTTER, SCALLION, AND GREEN PEAS
HOT BUTTERED NOODLES - SOUTH YOUR MOUTH
THE EASIEST AMISH EGG NOODLES RECIPE — BUNS IN MY …
SIMPLE BUTTERED NOODLES - FEAST AND FARM
BUTTERED EGG NOODLE SIDE DISH (WITH PEAS!) - PUMPKIN …
EASY BUTTERED NOODLES RECIPE - SIMPLY RECIPES
EASY PARMESAN BUTTERED EGG NOODLES - KRISTY DENNEY
10 BEST BUTTERED EGG NOODLES AND SAUSAGE RECIPES
HOMEMADE EGG NOODLES RECIPE | A FARM GIRL IN THE MAKING
YOU'RE NEVER TOO OLD FOR BUTTERED EGG NOODLES - BON APPéTIT
36 BUTTERED EGG NOODLES RECIPE IDEAS IN 2021 | EGG NOODLE RECIPES ...
RECIPE FOR BUTTERED EGG NOODLES - THERESCIPES.INFO
BUTTERED NOODLES + CRISPY CRUMBLED RITZ TOPPING ~ A GOUDA LIFE
15-MINUTE GARLIC BUTTERED NOODLES - COOKING FOR MY SOUL
BUTTERED NOODLES - CULINARY HILL
BEST BUTTERED NOODLES RECIPE - THE SUBURBAN SOAPBOX
BUTTERED NOODLES RECIPES (QUICK AND EASY) | KITCHN
PIERRE FRANEY - RECIPES - BUTTERED EGG NOODLES
HOT BUTTERED EGG NOODLES - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
CAULIFLOWER PAPRIKASH WITH DILLY EGG NOODLES RECIPE | RACHAEL RAY
THE BEST SIMPLE BUTTERED NOODLES RECIPE - COMPLETELY DELICIOUS
BUTTER GARLIC NOODLES RECIPE | BUTTER GARLIC SPAGHETTI | GARLIC BUTTER ...
AMISH BUTTERED EGG NOODLES - CHOCOLATE + MARROW
20 EASY RECIPES WITH EGG NOODLES - INSANELY GOOD
QUICK AND EASY GARLIC BUTTER NOODLES • SALT & LAVENDER
CHEESY BUTTERED NOODLES - BAKING WITH MOM
BUTTERED NOODLES RECIPES - FOOD NEWS
FOOD LOVIN' FAMILY - EASY, FAMILY FRIENDLY RECIPES.
OUR 25+ BEST RECIPES WITH EGG NOODLES - THE KITCHEN COMMUNITY
EASY BUTTERED NOODLES - RECIPES THAT CROCK!
BUTTERED EGG NOODLES WITH PEAS - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
EASY BUTTERED NOODLES - SIMPLE PASTA SIDE-DISH RECIPE
BUTTER NOODLES | Easy Butter Noodles Recipe | Egg Noodles Recipe Idea150K views-03:56
BUTTERED EGG NOODLES | RICHARD IN THE KITCHEN23K views-02:04
Amy's Hot Buttered Egg Noodles with Sausage & Peas14K views-12:53
How To Make Old Fashioned Buttered Noodles | Easy Buttered Noodles Recipe377 views-04:28
Buttered Noodles// Buttered Egg Noodles2.3K views-01:24
buttered noodles - how to make easy and quick buttered noodles recipe87K views-01:56
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook egg noodles with butter?Very tasty, easy buttered egg noodle dish. Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat; simmer, stirring frequently, until butter is browned, fragrant, and foamy, with brown bits in it, 5 to 10 minutes. Add chicken broth and bouillon to the pan with the butter; bring to a boil over high heat.
How to cook garlic butter noodles?These garlic butter noodles are quick, simple, and make a delicious and comforting meatless main course or side dish. Boil a salted pot of water for the egg noodles and cook them according to package directions. When the noodles are about 5 minutes away from being done, melt the butter over medium heat in a skillet.
How do you cook egg noodles in the microwave?Reheat in the microwave or add a little butter and a sprinkle of water to a pan on the stovetop over medium heat and cook until just heated through. We don't recommend freezing buttered noodles. Heat 2 quarts of water with 1 tablespoon kosher salt in a large pot on high heat until boiling. Add the egg noodles. Cook for 5 minutes.
What are buttered noodles made of?These simple buttered noodles have tender egg noodles, melted butter, salt, garlic powder, and fresh herbs. Bring a pot of well-salted water (salt not included in recipe ingredients) to a boil.