BUTTERSCOTCH POKE CAKE
Classic butterscotch flavor with a twist! A buttery yellow cake poked with sweet butterscotch pudding and topped with whipped topping and toffee.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, beat Cake ingredients with electric mixer on medium speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. Pour into pan.
- Bake 28 to 32 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on cooling rack 5 minutes. With handle of wooden spoon (1/2 inch in diameter), poke holes almost to bottom of cake every 1/2 inch, wiping spoon handle occasionally to reduce sticking with paper towel.
- In medium bowl, beat Filling ingredients with whisk about 2 minutes or until thick. Pour over cake; spread evenly over surface, working back and forth to fill holes. (Some filling will remain on top of cake.) Refrigerate about 2 hours or until chilled.
- When ready to serve, drop whipped topping by spoonfuls over cake; spread evenly. Sprinkle toffee bits over top. Cut into 4 rows by 3 rows. Store loosely covered in refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 360, Carbohydrate 48 g, Cholesterol 70 mg, Fat 3, Fiber 0 g, Protein 5 g, SaturatedFat 11 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 490 mg, Sugar 28 g, TransFat 0 g
BUTTERSCOTCH PUDDING CAKE
Provided by Sandra Lee
Yield 12 servings
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9x13-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes; let stand for 3 minutes until thick.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cake mix, water, oil, and eggs with an electric mixer on low speed for 30 seconds. Scrape down sides of bowl; beat for 2 minutes on medium speed. Stir in butterscotch chips and carrot. Pour batter into prepared dish. Pour pudding over batter; spread evenly.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes or until cake tester inserted in center comes out clean. Serve cake warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
BUTTERFINGER™ POKE CAKE
Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ yellow cake mixed with peanut butter is a simple, but addictive base for this fun candy bar poke cake.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Grease or spray bottom only of 13x9-inch pan.
- In large bowl, beat Cake ingredients with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds, then on medium speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. Pour into pan. Bake 26 to 33 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove cake from oven to cooling rack; cool 5 minutes. With handle of wooden spoon (1/4 to 1/2 inch in diameter), poke holes almost to bottom of cake every 1/2 inch, wiping spoon handle occasionally to reduce sticking.
- In large bowl, beat Filling ingredients with whisk 1 minute (mixture will thicken). Pour over cake; spread evenly over surface, working back and forth to fill holes. (Some filling should remain on top of cake.) Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Spread whipped topping evenly on top of the cake. Drizzle with chocolate syrup. Sprinkle with chopped candy. Store covered in refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 530, Carbohydrate 71 g, Cholesterol 50 mg, Fat 3 1/2, Fiber 2 g, Protein 8 g, SaturatedFat 9 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 600 mg, Sugar 44 g, TransFat 0 g
BUTTERSCOTCH POUND CAKE
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease and flour a 10-inch fluted tube pan (such as Bundt ®).
- Mix pecans, butterscotch chips, and 2 tablespoons flour in a bowl until coated.
- Beat sugar, cream cheese, butter, shortening, and vanilla extract together in a large bowl with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Alternate mixing 1 egg and 1/2 cup of remaining flour at a time into the butter mixture, beating well after each addition to form a smooth batter. Fold in coated butterscotch chips and pecans to incorporate. Pour batter into tube pan.
- Bake in preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 1 1/2 hours.
- Cool in the pan for 20 minutes before removing to cool on a wire rack. Cool completely before slicing.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 573.3 calories, Carbohydrate 64.1 g, Cholesterol 115.7 mg, Fat 32.7 g, Fiber 1.7 g, Protein 7 g, SaturatedFat 15.1 g, Sodium 161 mg, Sugar 44.9 g
BUTTERSCOTCH POKE CAKE
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Place first 5 ingredients in large bowl. mix with electric mixer until well blended.
- Spread batter in a sprayed 9x13 pan --
- Bake 40-45 minutes.
- Cool in pan 5-10 minutes.
- Use handle of a wooden spoon to poke holes every 1 1/2" across cake.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over cake.
- Let cool completely.
- Spread cake with butterscotch ice cream topping.
- Top with cool whip --
- Serve chilled.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 537, Fat 23.6, SaturatedFat 8.6, Cholesterol 82.9, Sodium 465.3, Carbohydrate 76.4, Fiber 0.8, Sugar 41.9, Protein 7.3
BUTTERSCOTCH CAKE ( THE BEST YOU'LL EVER MAKE)
I got this recipe from a close friend. It's simple to make and tastes delicious. I have tried several other recipes, but this seems to be the easiest to make and still the best tasting. I suggest serving it with a cinnamon icing and some chocolate sauce drizzled over top of the cake.
Provided by Chef Mean Green
Yield 1 cake
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Mix all ingredients.
- Pour into a greased and floured bunch pan.
- Bake 50-55 minutes at 350°F.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 4092.3, Fat 187.6, SaturatedFat 29.5, Cholesterol 756.7, Sodium 4506.2, Carbohydrate 563.3, Fiber 7.8, Sugar 222.8, Protein 51.6
More about "butterscotch poke cake recipes"
BUTTERSCOTCH SPICE POKE CAKE - BAKE OR BREAK
Servings 15Estimated Reading Time 4 minsCategory Cakes
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, ginger, nutmeg, allspice, and cloves. Set aside.
- Using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat the butter, sugar, and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Mix in the vanilla.
- Reduce mixer speed to low. Add the flour mixture in three portions, alternating with two portions of milk. Mix just until combined.
TOFFEE BUTTERSCOTCH CAKE (POKE CAKE RECIPE!) - AVERIE …
4.8/5 (9)Total Time 2 hrs 28 minsCategory Cakes & CupcakesCalories 401 per serving
- Preheat oven to 350F, line a 9x13-inch pan with foil for easier cleanup, and spray with cooking spray; set aside.
- To a large bowl, add the cake mix, eggs, water, oil, and mix on high-speed with a handheld electric mixer for about 2 minutes. Turn batter out into prepared pan and bake the cake for about 23 to 25 minutes, or a toothpick that's inserted in the center comes out clean.
- After taking the cake out of the oven, using the blunt end of a wooden spoon, poke about 75 holes evenly over the surface of the cake, poking nearly to the bottom of the cake; set aside.
- To a medium bowl, add the butterscotch topping, sweetened condensed milk, whisk to combine, and slowly and evenly pour over the surface of the cake. Run a spatula back and forth as necessary over the surface of the cake to encourage the mixture to sink down into the holes.
INCREDIBLE OLD-FASHIONED BUTTERSCOTCH CAKE | JULIE …
GINGERBREAD POKE CAKE - CRAZY FOR CRUST
POKE CAKE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
HOW TO MAKE BUTTER BEER POKE CAKE - DELISH
CHOCOLATE POKE CAKE RECIPE - SWASTHI'S RECIPES
BUTTERSCOTCH POKE CAKE – MILDLY MEANDERING
Cuisine AmericanCategory CakesServings 12Total Time 2 hrs 55 mins
VANILLA BUTTERMINT POKE CAKE WITH BUTTERCREAM FROSTING RECIPE
BUTTERSCOTCH POPCORN POKE CAKE | FROM BAKED IN
BUTTERSCOTCH TOFFEE POKE CAKE - CAKE RECIPE LOVER
SALTED CARAMEL BUTTERSCOTCH POKE CAKE
BUTTERSCOTCH TOFFEE POKE CAKE ~ CEPAT INFO
HARRY POTTER BUTTERBEER POKE CAKE - SUGAR AND SOUL
TOFFEE POKE CAKE - SPICY SOUTHERN KITCHEN
BUTTERSCOTCH POKE CAKE – CHAWTIME
CHOCOLATE BUTTERSCOTCH POKE CAKE - MOMMY'S KITCHEN
BUTTERSCOTCH POKE CAKE - PINTEREST
PUMPKIN BUTTERSCOTCH POKE CAKE - BACK FOR SECONDS
BUTTERSCOTCH POKE CAKE - BIGOVEN.COM
EASY TURTLE POKE CAKE - EASY PEASY MEALS
BUTTERSCOTCH POKE CAKE WITH MASCARPONE FROSTING | LYLE GOLDEN …
BUTTERSCOTCH POKE CAKE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
BETTER-THAN-SEX CAKE OR CHOCOLATE CARAMEL POKE CAKE
BUTTERSCOTCH POKE CAKE RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
TOFFEE BUTTERSCOTCH POKE CAKE | 12 TOMATOES
SALTED CARAMEL BUTTERSCOTCH POKE CAKE - CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE AND …
BUTTERFINGER POKE CAKE - BEYOND FROSTING
25 BEST POKE CAKE RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
HOLY COW CAKE (BUTTERFINGER POKE CAKE RECIPE) - RESTLESS CHIPOTLE
10 EASY POKE CAKE RECIPES | KITCHN
CHOCOLATE BUTTERFINGER POKE CAKE - THE MIDNIGHT BAKER
15 FUN AND DELICIOUS POKE CAKE RECIPES | TASTE OF HOME
BUTTERSCOTCH POKE CAKE RECIPE - BETTYCROCKER.COM
TOFFEE BUTTERSCOTCH POKE CAKE – PHITIP RECIPES
BUTTERSCOTCH PUDDING CAKE RECIPE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS …
TOFFEE BUTTERSCOTCH POKE CAKE | LARRY DEAN JACKSON | COPY ME THAT
BUTTERSCOTCH POKE CAKE – WEIGHT WATCHERS - KEEPING ON POINT
HOW TO MAKE A PUDDING POKE CAKE - TASTE OF HOME
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #desserts
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you bake a cake with butterscotch topping?After taking the cake out of the oven, using the blunt end of a wooden spoon, poke about 75 holes evenly over the surface of the cake, poking nearly to the bottom of the cake; set aside. To a medium bowl, add the butterscotch topping, sweetened condensed milk, whisk to combine, and slowly and evenly pour over the surface of the cake.
What do you put on top of poke cake?Sprinkle toffee bits over top. Cut into 4 rows by 3 rows. Store loosely covered in refrigerator. In a poke cake, after baking, holes are poked and a variety of fillings poured over the top such as gelatin, pudding, sweetened condensed milk or fruit puree; then it’s topped with your favorite topping.
Why do I Love Poke cakes so much?I love poke cakes because they are fast and easy to make and generally start out with a baking shortcut, i.e. a box of cake mix. No shame there, folks. This cake super fast and easy to make. I had it in the oven, baked it, holes poked and mixture poured in, and the cake resting in the fridge in 45 minutes flat.