CAESAR CRUSTED CRISPY CHICKEN STRIPS
From Cottage Living magazine. You can use regular breadcrumbs instead of panko, but panko gives a crispier result.
Provided by iris5555
Categories Chicken Breast
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Combine 1/2 cup Caesar dressing, buttermilk and salt in a medium bowl. Add chicken; toss to coat.
- Combine breadcrumbs, flour, and parsley in a shallow dish or pie plate. Dredge chicken in breadcrumb mixture, pressing gently to adhere crumbs to both sides.
- Place on a baking sheet. Chill 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a large deep-sided skillet 2 to 3 minutes or until hot. Cook chicken, in batches, 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Serve warm or chilled with remaining 1/4 cup Caesar dressing and Romaine leaves.
PRETZEL CRUSTED CHICKEN NUGGETS SALAD
- For the chicken: Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Set a wire rack in a rimmed baking sheet and spray the rack with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- Combine the mayo, mustard, Parmesan, garlic powder and a few turns of pepper in a large bowl. Add the pretzels to a separate bowl or large shallow dish. Coat the chicken all over in the mayo mixture, then the crushed pretzels, and transfer to the wire rack, spacing it out evenly. Spray the chicken with cooking spray and bake until fully cooked, with an internal temperature of 165 degrees F, 12 to 18 minutes.
- For the dressing: Combine the yogurt, Parmesan, oil, mustard, Worcestershire, pepper, salt, garlic, lemon juice and zest in a bowl and adjust the seasoning as needed.
- For the salad: Toss together the kale, Parmesan and radishes in a large bowl. Top with the avocado slices, chicken and more shaved Parm as desired.
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine mayonnaise, cheese, mustard, lemon juice and garlic in medium bowl. Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Evenly top with mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with crouton crumbs.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve with mixed salad greens drizzled with Italian Dressing.
PARMESAN CHICKEN WITH CAESAR ROASTED ROMAINE
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with foil. Season chicken with salt and pepper; place on prepared sheet. Combine cheese, panko, 2 tablespoons oil, parsley, and 1 garlic clove in a medium bowl; season with salt and pepper. Pat panko mixture onto breasts. Roast chicken until crumbs begin to turn golden, about 10 minutes.
- Drizzle romaine with 1 tablespoon oil and sprinkle with remaining 1 chopped garlic clove. Season with salt and pepper. Remove baking sheet from oven; place romaine right around chicken. Roast until chicken is cooked through and lettuce is browned at edges, about 5 minutes. Divide among plates. Top lettuce with anchovies; garnish with lemon wedges for squeezing over.
BAKED CAESAR CHICKEN
- Place chicken in an 11x7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray., In a small bowl, combine the salad dressing, avocado and 2 tablespoons cheese; spoon over chicken. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 320 calories, Fat 12g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 98mg cholesterol, Sodium 530mg sodium, Carbohydrate 15g carbohydrate (2g sugars, Fiber 4g fiber), Protein 38g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
PARMESAN CRUSTED CHICKEN
The simplest and most savory way to dress up chicken breasts for a quick supper is just to top them with mayonnaise, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs, and bake. Dinner will be ready in 30 minutes or less.
Provided by Hellmann's
Categories Trusted Brands: Recipes and Tips
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with cheese in medium bowl.
- Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Evenly top with mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 399.6 calories, Carbohydrate 1.9 g, Cholesterol 95.6 mg, Fat 28.3 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 31.6 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, Sodium 373.6 mg, Sugar 0.1 g
HERBED CHICKEN CAESAR SALAD
This salad looks and tastes fancy but couldn't be easier to make. It's my husband's favorite dinner.-Kay Andersen, Bear, Delaware
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Brush chicken with oil. Combine the basil, oregano, garlic salt if desired, pepper and paprika; sprinkle over chicken. Grill, uncovered, over medium-low heat for 12-15 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°, turning several times. , Arrange romaine and tomato on plates. Cut chicken into strips; arrange over salads. Drizzle with dressing. Sprinkle with croutons if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 219 calories, Fat 8g fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 73mg cholesterol, Sodium 467mg sodium, Carbohydrate 6g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 29g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
BAKED PARMESAN-CRUSTED CHICKEN
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Melt the butter with the garlic in a saucepan over medium heat. When the butter starts to bubble, remove from the heat and allow to cool slightly. Stir the breadcrumbs together with the Parmesan cheese, thyme, basil, oregano, pepper, and salt in a bowl. Dip the chicken breasts in the butter, then press into the seasoned bread crumbs. Place the chicken into a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the chicken is golden brown and no longer pink in the center, 50 to 55 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 423.1 calories, Carbohydrate 14 g, Cholesterol 129.5 mg, Fat 28 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 28.1 g, SaturatedFat 16.3 g, Sodium 613.6 mg, Sugar 1.2 g
More about "caesar crusted chicken recipes"
CAESAR-CRUSTED CHICKEN SALAD RECIPE | COOKING LIGHT
Servings 4Calories 359 per servingTotal Time 20 mins
CAESAR CRUSTED BAKED CHICKEN - POULTRY & CHICKEN RECIPES - LGCM
Category Dinner RecipesTotal Time 30 mins
PARMESAN CRUSTED CHICKEN FOR VALENTINE'S DAY
PARMESAN CHICKEN WITH CAESAR ROASTED ROMAINE RECIPE - BON …
BAKED PARMESAN CAESAR CHICKEN - THE GIRL WHO ATE EVERYTHING
BAKED CAESAR CHICKEN · ONE DISH + DELICIOUS - EASY FAMILY …
CAESAR CRUNCH CHICKEN RECIPE | HELLOFRESH
PARMESAN CAESAR PANKO CRUSTED CHICKEN - SWIRLS OF FLAVOR
CAESAR-CRUSTED CHICKEN | CHICKEN RECIPES, CRUSTED CHICKEN RECIPES, …
3-INGREDIENT BAKED CAESAR CHICKEN | KITCHN
BAKED CAESAR CHICKEN RECIPE (4 INGREDIENTS) - THE COOKIE …
CAESAR PARMESAN CRUSTED CHICKEN - EASY PEASY PLEASY
CAESAR-CRUSTED CHICKEN SALAD RECIPE - COOKING LIGHT - MASTERCOOK
CAESAR CRUSTED CHICKEN OVER CHICKPEA SALAD - ART OF LIVING WELL
CAESAR CHICKEN THIGHS - I WASH YOU DRY
10 BEST BAKED PARMESAN CRUSTED CHICKEN RECIPES | YUMMLY
CAESAR-CRUSTED CHICKEN | HELLMANN'S US - BESTFOODSV2 US
CREAMY BAKED CAESAR CHICKEN - MOM'S DINNER
CAESAR CRUSTED CRISPY CHICKEN STRIPS - PLAIN.RECIPES
CAESAR CRUSTED CRISPY CHICKEN STRIPS | MYRECIPES RECIPE
CAESAR-CRUSTED CRISPY CHICKEN STRIPS - LUNCH RECIPES
CRISPY CAESAR CHICKEN RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
CAESAR-CRUSTED CHICKEN RECIPE | YUMMLY | RECIPE | CHICKEN RECIPES ...
CAESAR CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH ROASTED ROMAINE | AMATEUR HOUR
CAESAR CRUSTED CHICKEN SALAD RECIPE | COOKBOOK CREATE
CREAMY CAESAR CHICKEN - COOKIN' WITH MIMA
CAESAR CRUSTED CRISPY CHICKEN STRIPS RECIPE
CAESAR BAKED CHICKEN - DRIZZLE ME SKINNY!
CAESAR-CRUSTED CHICKEN RECIPE - OPERATION IN TOUCH
CHICKEN CAESAR PARMESAN SANDWICH - MY ORGANIZED CHAOS
CAESAR CRUSTED CHICKEN RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
SPRINGFORM PAN RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
CRISPY CAESAR CHICKEN RECIPE - LIFEMADEDELICIOUS.CA
CAESAR-CRUSTED CRISPY CHICKEN STRIPS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #preparation #easy #3-steps-or-less
You'll also love