ICE CREAM CONE CAKES
A creative, fun twist on the traditional birthday cake. Kids will love eating their cake in a cone instead of on a plate in these Ice Cream Cone Cakes. The best part? Cake cones can be topped with tons of kid-favorite treats such as candy sprinkles, breakfast cereal, and so much more. Mix it up next birthday with these cupcakes in ice cream cones or hand them out as party favors.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pans). Place paper baking cup in each of 24 regular-size muffin cups.
- Make cake batter as directed on box. Divide batter evenly among muffin cups (two-thirds full). Place ice cream cone upside down on batter in each cup.
- Bake 16 to 22 minutes or until toothpick inserted in cake comes out clean (cones may tilt on batter). Cool completely, about 30 minutes. Remove paper baking cups. Generously frost cake with frosting, and decorate as desired. Store loosely covered.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 250, Carbohydrate 37 g, Cholesterol 25 mg, Fat 2, Fiber 0 g, Protein 1 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, ServingSize 1 Cone Cake, Sodium 210 mg, Sugar 24 g, TransFat 1 1/2 g
CAKES IN A CONE
- Prepare cake mix according to directions. Fill each cone about 3/4 full of batter, up to first ridge. Place cones in the cups of a cupcake pan or on cookie sheets.
- Bake at 400 degrees F (205 degrees C) for 15 to 18 minutes.
- Place 10 chocolate chips on top of each warm cone, and in a minute or two spread melted chocolate over top. Decorate with candies.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 150.7 calories, Carbohydrate 25.4 g, Cholesterol 0.4 mg, Fat 5 g, Fiber 0.9 g, Protein 1.8 g, SaturatedFat 1.7 g, Sodium 147.4 mg, Sugar 13.6 g
ICE CREAM CONE CUPCAKES
Baked inside sugar cones, these cupcakes-in-hiding combine the best aspects of an ice cream sundae (all those great toppings!) in a no-melt treat. Any leftover batter can be baked in minimuffin tins.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Yield Makes 12
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Remove center of a 12-inch tube pan and cover pan with a double layer of heavy-duty foil. Use a skewer or paring knife to poke 12 small holes in the foil, 2 1/2 inches apart. Gently place a cone in each hole, pushing it down until only about 1 inch of cone is showing.
- Make cupcakes: Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt. With an electric mixer on medium-high speed, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating until each is incorporated, scraping down sides of bowl as needed. Beat in vanilla. Add flour mixture in three batches, alternating with two additions of milk, and beating until combined after each. Fill each cone with 2 to 3 tablespoons batter. Bake, rotating pan halfway through, until a cake tester inserted in centers comes out clean, 18 to 20 minutes. Transfer pan to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Decorate cupcakes: Tint some of the buttercream pink with gel-paste food color, if desired. Use an ice cream scoop to place buttercream (untinted or pink) on top of cupcake, then top with sprinkles. For "soft-serve" cones, use a pastry bag fitted with only a coupler (or a large plain tip) to pipe buttercream in a swirl over cone, then top with multicolored sprinkles; or, for "sundae" cones, drizzle melted chocolate over buttercream, then sprinkle with peanuts and top with a cherry. For soft-serve "twist" cones, fill a pastry bag fitted with an open-star tip (Ateco No. 828) with untinted and chocolate buttercreams, placing them side by side in bag; pipe two-tone swirls. Serve immediately.
CAKES IN A CONE
- Prepare cake mix or brownie mix according to pkg directions.
- Fill each cone about 3/4 full of batter, up to first ridge in cones.
- Place cones in the cups of a cupcake pan or on a cookie sheet.
- Bake@ 400 degrees fr 15-18 minutes or until tests done.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely before frosting.
ICE CREAM CONE CAKES
Wafer cones make an unlikely but perfect case for light custard and vanilla sponge- decorate with buttercream and your favourite ice cream toppings
Provided by Sarah Cook
Yield Makes 10
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Sit the cones in a muffin tin to hold them upright.
- Put the butter, flour, custard powder, vanilla, sugar and eggs in a large mixing bowl. Beat together with an electric whisk until smooth. If you have nimblefingered little helpers, hand round pairs of teaspoons and set them to work filling the cones. If you're making them yourself, spoon the cake batter into a food bag or disposable piping bag, snip off the end to give you a wide hole, then pipe into the cones, filling them ¾ full - this will enable you to get the batter right to the bottom.
- Bake the cone cakes, still in the muffin tin, for 30 mins until a skewer poked into the centre of the cake comes out clean. Leave to cool.
- To decorate the cakes, beat the butter until smooth, then add the icing sugar and vanilla, and beat again until well mixed. Put into a piping bag fitted with a big star nozzle, then pipe icing on top of each cake as you would a cupcake. Decorate with sprinkles, cherries, drizzles of sauce - whatever you like.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 756 calories, Fat 47 grams fat, SaturatedFat 29 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 77 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 56 grams sugar, Fiber 1 grams fiber, Protein 4 grams protein, Sodium 1 milligram of sodium
Children love this treat, which is not as messy as a piece of cake. -Mina Dyck, Boissevain, Manitoba
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield about 2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In a large bowl, cream the butter, peanut butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Combine dry ingredients; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk, beating well after each addition. , Place ice cream cones in muffin cups. Spoon about 3 tablespoons batter into each cone, filling to 3/4 in. from the top., Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean. Cool completely on wire racks. Frost and decorate as desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 171 calories, Fat 6g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 26mg cholesterol, Sodium 162mg sodium, Carbohydrate 26g carbohydrate (14g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 4g protein.
LEMON DUMP CAKE
This easy cake is the perfect balance of tart, creamy, and sweet, and the texture is soft with just the right amount of crispness.
Provided by fabeveryday
Categories Dump Cake From a Mix
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spread the lemon pie filling onto the bottom of the prepared baking dish in an even layer with a spatula.
- Sprinkle half of the cake mix in an even layer over the lemon pie filling. Add the pieces of the cream cheese evenly over the cake mix, then top with the remaining cake mix in an even layer. Add the butter pieces, spaced out evenly over the top of final cake mix layer.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the topping is browned and the cake mix powder has all absorbed and baked, 35 to 45 minutes.
- Serve topped with Cool Whip®.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 517.1 calories, Carbohydrate 67 g, Cholesterol 117.6 mg, Fat 25 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 6.1 g, SaturatedFat 14.4 g, Sodium 412 mg
CAKES IN A CONE
I tried these when I was a kid, and loved them--that was years ago. They are great for kids bake sales or just for a crowd of hungry kids.
Provided by Danielle in New Ham
Yield 24 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Prepare cake mix as directed on package, fill each cone 3/4 way full of batter (up to first ridge), place cones in the cups of muffin tin or cookie sheet.
- Bake at 400°F for 15-18 minutes.
- Place 10 chocolate chips on warm cone and in 1-2 minutes spread melted chocolate, add sprinkles.
- Instead of putting chocolate chips on top of cone, I use homemade frosting and add sprinkles.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 142.1, Fat 4.8, SaturatedFat 1.7, Cholesterol 0.4, Sodium 146.2, Carbohydrate 24.2, Fiber 0.8, Sugar 13.3, Protein 1.6
HOMEMADE "DRUMSTICK" CAKE CONES
If you often feel a pang for the frozen treats of yore, this recipe will definitely indulge your inner child. A quick and crackly homemade shell and chopped nuts coat the rim of each cone, as well as on the top of the ice cream scoops. And when it's time to enjoy, everyone will discover the surprise ending: a spoonful of fudgy chocolate ganache and even more nuts at the bottom.
Provided by Greg Lofts
Yield Makes 4
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Shell: Combine chocolate and oil in a heatproof bowl set over (but not in) a pot of barely simmering water. Gently stir just until melted and smooth. Remove from heat and let cool completely, 20 to 30 minutes. Mixture should thicken slightly but still be pourable (if it thickens too much, return bowl to pot of simmering water for 10 to 15 seconds).
- Ganache: Bring cream to a boil in a small saucepan or microwave-safe bowl. Pour over chopped chocolate; let stand 5 minutes. Stir until smooth. Stir in malt powder, if using.
- Assembly: Dip top of cones (about 1/2 inch) into shell, allowing excess to drip back into bowl. Roll in nuts. Transfer to freezer until set, 2 to 3 minutes. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon nuts into bottom of each cone, then fill halfway with ganache. Return to freezer until ganache is set, about 30 minutes. Top each cone with a scoop of ice cream. Pour 1 to 2 tablespoons shell over each scoop and quickly sprinkle with more nuts. Serve immediately, or freeze, loosely covered, up to 1 day.
More about "cakes in a cone recipes"
15 ICE CREAM CONE DESSERT IDEAS - TASTE OF HOME
ICE-CREAM CONE CAKES RECIPE | MYRECIPES
CAKE IN A CONE | METRO
4/5 (9)Total Time 27 minsServings 18
CAKES IN A CONE | RECIPE | CAKE IN A CONE, CHOCOLATE SPONGE CAKE, …
LEMON POPPY SEED CAKE - ONCE UPON A CHEF
ICE CREAM CONE CAKE RECIPE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
CUPCAKES IN A CONE RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
CAKE IN AN ICE CREAM CONE RECIPES | DATUMME.COM
CAKES IN A CONE - YUM TASTE
CAKES IN A CONE | RECIPE | CAKE IN A CONE, CAKE, DESSERTS
CAKE IN A CONE - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
11 BEST CAKE IN A CONE IDEAS | CUPCAKE CAKES, CUPCAKE …
CAKE IN A CONE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
CAKES IN A CONE | RECIPE | CAKE IN A CONE, SUMMER PARTY DESSERTS ...
GLUTEN FREE ANGEL FOOD CAKE - IOWA GIRL EATS
CAKES IN A CONE RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
CAKES IN A CONE
CAKES IN A CONE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS - FOODNEWSNEWS.COM
HUNGARIAN CHIMNEY CAKE (KüRTőSKALáCS) - SUGARYUMS
CAKES IN A CONE RECIPE - FOOD.COM | RECIPE | CAKE IN A CONE, CAKE …
CAKES IN A CONE - MASTERCOOK
STRAWBERRY LEMONADE CUPCAKES IN A CONE RECIPE
EASY ICE CREAM CONE CUPCAKES - DESSERTS ON A DIME
ICE CREAM CONE CUPCAKES WITH CAKE MIX - THERESCIPES.INFO
CUPCAKE CONES - GREEDY EATS
TRY THIS TEA CAKES AND STRAWBERRY MARMALADE RECIPE FOR A TASTY …
DISCOVER CAKE IN CONE RECIPE 'S POPULAR VIDEOS | TIKTOK
HOW TO MAKE CARROT CAKE – RECIPE | FOOD | THE GUARDIAN
ICE CREAM CONE CAKES RECIPE - LIFEMADEDELICIOUS.CA
THESE 5 HEALTHY CAKE RECIPES ARE THE BEST WAY TO ENJOY A GUILT …
RECIPES - BETTYCROCKER
ICE CREAM CAKE RECIPE - SIMPLYRECIPES.COM
CAKE IN A CONE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
TRIPLE BERRY ICE CREAM CAKE - HOWSWEETEATS.COM
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #occasion #for-large-groups #5-ingredients-or-less #desserts #oven #easy #kid-friendly #cakes #dietary #equipment #number-of-servings
You'll also love