- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets.
- In a large bowl, cream together the 1/2 cup butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the egg, beating well, then stir in the sour cream and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; gradually stir into the creamed mixture. Fold in cashew pieces. Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
- To make the frosting, melt 1/2 cup butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook until butter turns a light brown color, be careful not to burn it. Remove from heat and stir in the cream. Gradually beat in the confectioners' sugar and 1 teaspoon vanilla until smooth. Spread onto cooled cookies.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 161.5 calories, Carbohydrate 18.3 g, Cholesterol 21.4 mg, Fat 9.3 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 2.1 g, SaturatedFat 4.5 g, Sodium 136.4 mg, Sugar 10.8 g
CASHEW BUTTER COOKIES
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix flour, baking soda, and salt together in a small bowl.
- Beat butter, white sugar, and vanilla extract together with an electric mixer in a large bowl until smooth. Add cashew butter, brown sugar, egg, and milk to the butter mixture; beat until smooth. Gradually add flour mixture and mix until just incorporated into a dough.
- Roll dough into 1 1/2-inch balls and arrange onto a baking sheet. Lightly press a fork into the top of the balls to make a crosshatch pattern.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden brown, 12 to 14 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 135.8 calories, Carbohydrate 17.2 g, Cholesterol 18 mg, Fat 6.8 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 2.2 g, SaturatedFat 3 g, Sodium 107.1 mg, Sugar 8.7 g
CASHEW BUTTER COOKIES
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment or a silicone baking mat.
- In a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, combine the butter and both sugars. Beat on medium until light, fluffy and creamy. Add in the egg and vanilla. Mix to combine. Next, add in the cashew butter and mix until fully combined.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Slowly add to the butter mixture and mix on low speed until you no longer see any flour bits.
- Using a medium cookie or ice cream scoop, scoop the dough, flattening the bottom, and place on the prepared baking sheet. Make lines or a crosshatch pattern on the top of each cookie with a fork.
- Bake until the cookies are golden around the edges, puffed up and set, 11 to 12 minutes. Let cool for 2 minutes on the baking sheet then remove to a wire rack to cool fully. Repeat with the remaining cookie dough.
Some merry dairy snacking is guaranteed when you pass out these cashew-packed goodies! I found the recipe years ago in a flier promoting dairy products. It's been this farm wife's standby ever since. —June Lindquist, Hammond, Wisconsin
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield about 5 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy, 5-7 minutes. Beat in egg and vanilla. Combine dry ingredients; add alternately with sour cream to creamed mixture. Stir in chopped cashews. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto greased baking sheets. Bake until lightly browned, 8-10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack. For frosting, lightly brown butter in a small saucepan. Remove from the heat and cool slightly. Add cream and vanilla. Beat in confectioners' sugar until smooth and thick. Frost cookies; top each with a cashew half.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 100 calories, Fat 5g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 12mg cholesterol, Sodium 85mg sodium, Carbohydrate 12g carbohydrate (8g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 1g protein.
More about "cashew cookies recipes"
CASHEW BUTTER COOKIES (VEGAN, GLUTEN-FREE) - MY QUIET …
5/5 (8)Total Time 20 minsCategory DessertCalories 117 per serving
- In a mixing bowl, stir together the cashew butter, sugar, vanilla, salt, and cashews until thoroughly combined. Add the flour and baking powder, and mix well until no visible flour remains. The dough will be very dry and thick. Add the milk, and mix again until it has been fully absorbed.
- Using a tablespoon or a 1.5 Tbsp cookie scoop, scoop up dough and place on baking sheet. Use a fork to create a criss-cross pattern on the top of each cookie, gently pressing down to flatten into shape.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, keeping a close eye on the cookies near the end. Cashew butter tends to burn quickly/easily, so a bit less done is better than overdone in this case. The cookies will be soft straight out of the oven. Immediately sprinkle with flaked sea salt, if using. Allow cookies to cool on the baking sheet for about 5 minutes, then slide the entire sheet onto a cooling rack.
CHEWY WHITE CHOCOLATE CASHEW COOKIES - CREME DE LA …
4.9/5 (14)Total Time 20 minsCategory DessertCalories 278 per serving
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and very lightly grease a baking sheet OR line with parchment or a baking mat.
CHOCOLATE CHIP CASHEW COOKIES | A TASTE OF MADNESS
5/5 (13)Total Time 15 minsEstimated Reading Time 1 min
- In a separate bowl, beat together the butter, sugars and vanilla until light and fluffy. Add the eggs and mix well.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients until fully combined. Fold in the chocolate chips and cashews.
CHOCOLATE CHIP HOMEMADE CASHEW BUTTER COOKIES …
5/5 (11)Category Healthy DessertServings 15Total Time 27 mins
- In a medium bowl, add all ingredients except chocolate. Using a rubber spatula, stir and fold until thoroughly mixed. Fold in vegan chocolate chips or chopped paleo chocolate.
- Using a medium cookie scoop, scoop and drop cookie dough balls onto the prepared baking sheet, spaced evenly apart. Using a spoon, press down on cookies to flatten. Cookies will spread a bit.
- Bake for 10-14 minutes. Mine took 12 minutes. Transfer cookie sheet to cooling rack, and allow to cool for 20-30 minutes—do not remove from sheet for at least 20 minutes, as cookies are very soft and fragile. Then, if desired, transfer cookies directly onto the cooling rack to finish cooling. After cooling, cookies will be firm, but still fragile and melt-in-your-mouth. Handle with care. Enjoy! Storing notes below.
BROWN SUGAR CASHEW COOKIES RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
4.9/5 (21)Total Time 1 hr 1 minServings 42Calories 140 per serving
- Combine brown sugar and 1/2 cup butter in bowl. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until creamy. Add egg and vanilla; continue beating until well mixed. Add flour, baking powder and baking soda alternately with sour cream, beating at low speed until well mixed. Stir in cashews.
- Drop dough by level tablespoonfuls, 2 inches apart, onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely.
- Melt 1/2 cup butter in heavy 1-quart saucepan over medium heat. Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, 4-6 minutes or until butter foams and just starts to turn golden. (Watch closely.) Immediately remove from heat. Pour into medium bowl; cool 5 minutes.
CHOCOLATE CHIP SALTED CASHEW COOKIES RECIPE - ZAGLEFT
5/5 (1)Category DessertServings 48Total Time 15 mins
KAJU BISCUIT RECIPE | CASHEW COOKIES | CASHEW BISCUITS ...
5/5 (4)Category CookiesCuisine HyderabadiEstimated Reading Time 5 mins
- firstly, in a bowl take ½ cup ghee. make sure to refrigerate ghee if living in warm place as we need to use thick ghee . you can alternatively use butter.
CASHEW COOKIES RECIPE - BAKING MADE SIMPLE BY …
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
EASY SALTED TOFFEE CASHEW COOKIES | BEST COOKIE RECIPES
Reviews 2Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
THE BEST CASHEW NUT BUTTER COOKIES RECIPE | DRIZZLE AND …
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
10 BEST CASHEW BUTTER COOKIES RECIPES | YUMMLY
BEST DESSERT RECIPES TO MAKE WITH CASHEW FLOUR – BEYOND
FLOURLESS KETO CASHEW BUTTER COOKIES (PALEO, VEGAN) - THE ...
5/5 (48)Total Time 14 minsCategory DessertCalories 103 per serving
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all your ingredients, except for the chocolate chips, and mix well. If your cookie batter is too thin, add an extra tablespoon of the ground chia seeds. Fold in your chocolate chips.
- Form 12 small balls of dough and place them on the lined tray. Press each ball in a cookie shape and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until just cooked on top and golden edges.
BUTTERY LOW CARB CASHEW COOKIES- AMAZING & 2 NET CARBS
4.8/5 (6)Total Time 57 minsCategory DessertCalories 93 per serving
- Combine all the dry ingredients. Combine all wet ingredients in a separate bowl. And then combine them to make the dough.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients to make a dough and roll into 24 evenly sized balls, about 2 tbsp each. I used a cookie scoop.
OMG! ULTIMATE MILK CHOCOLATE CASHEW COOKIES - THE BAKING ...
3.6/5 (56)Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
- Using a mixer, In a large bowl combine the butter, sugars, and vanilla or maple syrup and beat until light and fluffy.
FLOURLESS CASHEW BUTTER COOKIES - IT'S NOT COMPLICATED RECIPES
Ratings 16Category Afternoon Tea, Morning Tea, SnackCuisine InternationalTotal Time 27 mins
- Preheat your oven to 180 Degrees C (350 F).Line two rimmed baking sheets with non-stick baking paper.
- Place all the ingredients into a medium sized bowl and thoroughly mix them together.Set the bowl aside for 10 minutes to firm the dough. See Note 3.
- Remove some dough with a teaspoon and roll with your hands into balls about 2 ½ cm (1”) diameter and place them onto prepared baking sheets. – see Note 4. Lightly press tops of cookies with the tines of a fork, flattening them a little and making a crosshatch pattern.
- Put both trays in the oven and bake for 8-12 minutes, swapping the trays halfway through, until the cookies are a light golden brown on the edges.
GLUTEN-FREE VEGAN FLOURLESS COCONUT CASHEW COOKIES
5/5 (5)Total Time 25 minsCategory DessertCalories 181 per serving
- Add the all the ingredients for the cashew base to a food processor and process until they are broken down into small pieces and crumbly, taking care to not over process.
- Add all the dry ingredients to the food processor and pulse (about 8-10 times) until everything is well combined, taking care to not over process.
EGGLESS CASHEW COOKIES RECIPE | CASHEW NUT COOKIES RECIPE
5/5 (1)Category CookiesCuisine World
CARAMEL CASHEW COOKIES - COOKING CLASSY
Cuisine AmericanCategory DessertServings 48Total Time 1 hr
CASHEW COOKIES [CHINESE NEW YEAR GOODIE]
Reviews 10Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
30 CASHEW COOKIES RECIPE IDEAS IN 2021 | CASHEW COOKIES ...
3 MOST DELICIOUS CASHEW FLOUR COOKIE RECIPES – BEYOND
15 CASHEW RECIPES FOR SNACKS, DINNER AND DESSERT | TASTE ...
CASHEW NUT COOKIES RECIPE | KAJU COOKIES RECIPE - SHETTY'S ...
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #cuisine #preparation #occasion #desserts #brazilian #vegetarian #cookies-and-brownies #south-american #dietary #gifts #low-sodium #low-in-something #to-go
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What's the best way to make cashew cookies?Stir in chopped cashews. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto greased baking sheets. Bake until lightly browned, 8-10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack. For frosting, lightly brown butter in a small saucepan. Remove from the heat and cool slightly. Add cream and vanilla. Beat in confectioners' sugar until smooth and thick.
What's the best way to make cashew butter?Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Mix flour, baking soda, and salt together in a small bowl. Beat butter, white sugar, and vanilla extract together with an electric mixer in a large bowl until smooth. Add cashew butter, brown sugar, egg, and milk to the butter mixture; beat until smooth.
How to make cashew cookies for Chinese New Year?1) Split some cashew nuts in half. 2) Toast the cashew nut halves and whole cashew nuts. 3) Place the whole cashew nuts in a food process. 4) Process into ground nuts. 5) Cream butter with electric mixer. 6) Sift in icing sugar and cream until light and fluffy. 7) Add in egg yolk and vanilla and cream until incorporated.
How to make melt in the mouth cashew cookies?Here's this Ultimate Melt-in-the-mouth Cashew Cookies recipe. Preheat oven to 180ºC. Line baking trays with baking paper. To pre-roast the nuts, spread nuts in the prepared tray in thin layer and bake at 180ºC for 10 mins or until golden and fragrant. Set aside to cool completely.