TORTELLINI WITH CHERRY TOMATOES
Just add cherry tomatoes to sausage-stuffed tortellini for a quick and colorful weeknight dinner that can be on the table in 15 minutes.
Recipe From bettycrocker.com
Provided by By Inspired Taste
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Cook tortellini as directed on package; drain, reserving 1/4 cup cooking water.
- Meanwhile, in 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add garlic; cook and stir 30 seconds. Add tomatoes; cook 3 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until tomatoes begin to split (gently press tomatoes down with spatula or back of spoon).
- Add tortellini and reserved cooking water to skillet. Cook 2 minutes. Top with green onion.
TORTELLINI WITH BASIL PESTO, CHERRY TOMATOES, AND MOZZARELLA
Make and share this Tortellini With Basil Pesto, Cherry Tomatoes, and Mozzarella recipe from Food.com.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by braunj22
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Cook tortellini according to package directions drain and transfer to bowl.
- If you're planning to layer your salad in a Mason jar, mix in oil to keep tortellini from sticking together.
- To layer salad, start with pesto and then add onion, tomatoes, mozzarella, and tortellini. Or, simply mix remaining ingredients with tortellini in bowl.
CHEESE TORTELLINI WITH TOMATOES AND CORN
Fresh corn and basil make this dish taste like summer. I think it's a good one for bringing to picnics or gatherings, but it's great along with any side dish for a weeknight dinner! -Sally Maloney, Dallas, Georgia
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a 6-qt. stockpot, cook tortellini according to package directions, adding corn during the last 5 minutes of cooking. Drain; transfer to a large bowl. Add remaining ingredients; toss to coat.
30-minutes-or-less time-to-make course main-ingredient cuisine preparation occasion north-american main-dish pasta vegetables american easy european romantic summer vegetarian stove-top dietary one-dish-meal seasonal stir-fry comfort-food inexpensive pasta-rice-and-grains ravioli-tortellini greens spinach tomatoes taste-mood savory equipment presentation served-hot technique
People also searched
More recipes about "cheese tortellini with cherry tomatoes"
CHERRY TOMATO BASIL TORTELLINI PASTA RECIPE | CHEFDEHOME.COM
2020-05-29 · Ingredients 1/2 lbs Tortellini (good quality, cheese or veggie filled fresh tortellini) 1/2 lbs Cherry Tomatoes (I used rainbow variety) 2 tsp Garlic (fresh cloves, …
- While tortellini cooks, in a saute pan, heat olive oil on medium heat. (oil should not very hot but gentle hot which will not burn garlic). Add minced garlic with chili flakes and Italian seasoning. Let these perfume oil. (about 30-40 seconds). Don't let garlic burn. Add cherry tomatoes with generous 2 pinches of salt. Swirl around to coat in pan. Let cook until tomatoes start to blister. I like tomatoes blistered yet not mushy (about 2-3 minutes cooking) Cut big tomatoes to half (optional).
- Add lemon juice. Set heat to medium high. Let cook for 1 minute then add cooked tortellini pasta with half of black pepper and spinach (if using). Toss with wide spoon to coat tortellini pasta in pan sauce. Top with 3/4 of parmesan cheese. Take pan immediately off heat. Toss to coat pasta in cheese.
- Transfer to serving bowls, drizzle half spoon of pan sauce on top, top with more black pepper to taste, remaining parmesan cheese and fresh basil. Serve when still hot and enjoy!
BARILLA® CHEESE & SPINACH TORTELLINI WITH CHERRY TOMATOES ...
Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Meanwhile, sauté garlic in olive oil for 1-2 minutes or until slightly yellow in color. Add tomatoes, sauté for 2 minutes, season with salt and …
CREAMY TORTELLINI WITH TOMATOES - SLENDER KITCHEN
2019-08-07 · Dice up cubes of butternut squash or sweet potatoes (or both) and roast those while you're cooking the tortellini. Add to the sauce toward the end for an extra …
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in medium sauce pan. Add the garlic and cook for 2-3 minutes until fragrant.
BROWN BUTTER LOBSTER TORTELLINI - RECIPES
- Prepare a batch of Basic Pasta Dough, cover, and set aside (or set out your wonton wrappers, cover, and set aside).
- Remove the lobster meat from the shells by cutting down the centre of each tail with a pair of kitchen shears, splitting the shell open, and extracting all of the meat.
- In a medium non-stick skillet, melt the butter and cook until it starts to turn lightly golden brown. Add in the chopped lobster meat as well as the finely minced garlic, season with salt and pepper, and cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until the lobster meat is just cooked through.
- To form the tortellini, roll out the pasta dough into very thin sheets. Using a 4-inch round cutter, cut out as many circles as possible (you can also use a knife to cut 4-inch squares).
- For the brown butter sauce, add the butter to a large stainless steel sauté pan and set it over medium heat. Allow the butter to melt and brown, stirring occasionally.
- Cook the tortellini in a large pot of boiling salted water, stirring occasionally, for about 5 minutes or until the tortellini have bobbed up to the surface and is cooked to your liking.
- When the tortellini is cooked, transfer them directly to the brown butter and toss to combine. Add in a few tablespoons of the pasta cooking liquid and give the tortellini a toss so that it is thoroughly coated with the brown butter sauce.
TORTELLINI WITH PARMESAN AND TOMATOES - GRACE AND GOOD EATS
2013-07-13 · Cook tortellini according to package directions. Drain pasta, but reserve ½ cup cooking liquid. Combine the cooking liquid, oil, garlic, salt, and red pepper in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil and cook 5 minutes or until mixture slightly thickens. Remove from heat; stir in cooked pasta and tomatoes…
TORTELLINI WITH PESTO AND CHERRY TOMATOES RECIPE - IAN ...
2016-01-16 · Step 2. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the pasta until al dente. Reserve 3/4 cup of the pasta cooking water, then drain the pasta. Toss the pasta with the pesto and about half the ...
- In a food processor with the motor running, drop in the garlic and finely chop. Add the nuts, cheese, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper and pulse to finely chop. Add the basil and pulse to finely chop. With the motor running, add the oil, blending to combine.
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the pasta until al dente. Reserve 3/4 cup of the pasta cooking water, then drain the pasta. Toss the pasta with the pesto and about half the reserved cooking water. Add more water for a looser consistency.
- Halve the tomatoes and toss with the pasta. Season to taste with salt and pepper, then garnish with the basil leaves and serve.
WARM TORTELLINI AND CHERRY TOMATO SALAD RECIPE | MYRECIPES
2004-12-20 · Step 1. Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Add asparagus to pasta during last 2 minutes of cook time. Drain. Advertisement. Step 2. While pasta cooks, combine vinegars, oil, and pepper in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add pasta …
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Add asparagus to pasta during last 2 minutes of cook time. Drain.
- While pasta cooks, combine vinegars, oil, and pepper in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add pasta mixture, arugula, and remaining ingredients; toss to coat.
TORTELLINI WITH SPINACH AND CHERRY TOMATOES RECIPE | MYRECIPES
2003-10-01 · Cook tortellini according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Step 2 While tortellini cooks, heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and red pepper; …
- While tortellini cooks, heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and red pepper; sauté 30 seconds.
- Add tomatoes, broth, basil, salt, and baby spinach to pan; cook 2 minutes or until baby spinach wilts. Stir in tortellini; cook 1 minute.
CHEESE TORTELLINI WITH CHERRY TOMATOES RECIPE - FOOD.COM
2004-08-06 · Heat the olive oil and garlic in a large pan over medium heat for about one minute. Add tomatoes, onion powder, salt, and pepper to the pan and saute for about 5 minutes. Add spinach, parsley and basil to the pan and cook for about 2 minutes more. Gently stir in the tortellini …
3-INGREDIENT CHEESE TORTELLINI WITH TOMATOES & BASIL ...
Place tomatoes in a shallow baking dish or pan. Add oil, salt and pepper and toss to combine. Roast for 25 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 200° and continue cooking until the tomatoes are soft and …
- Place tomatoes in a shallow baking dish or pan. Add oil, salt and pepper and toss to combine. Roast for 25 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 200° and continue cooking until the tomatoes are soft and juicy, about 15 minutes.
RECIPE: TORTELLINI WITH BUTTER-ROASTED CHERRY TOMATO SAUCE
2020-01-29 · Place the halved tomatoes cut-side up in the roasting pan. Drizzle the melted butter evenly over the top of the tomatoes. Sprinkle with the salt and a few grinds of black pepper. Roast until softened, caramelized, and bubbling, about 30 minutes.
ROASTED TOMATO AND ASPARAGUS TORTELLINI
2012-02-27 · Roasted Tomato and Asparagus Tortellini. Time: 30 minutes start to finish. Yield: 6-7 servings . Recipe from Jamie Cook It Up! PRINT RECIPE . PRINT RECIPE WITH PICTURE. 2 pints grape tomatoes. 1 pound fresh asparagus. 5-6 cloves garlic. Olive Oil. Salt and Pepper. 1 (24 ounce) package cheese tortellini. 1 C chopped spinach. 1 T lemon juice (fresh, please) 1 C Parmesan cheese…
TORTELLINI ALFREDO WITH PESTO AND ROASTED CHERRY TOMATOES ...
Recipes; Tortellini Alfredo with Pesto and Roasted Cherry Tomatoes; Tortellini Alfredo with Pesto and Roasted Cherry Tomatoes . Dinner | | 1 hour 10 minutes. Nutritional Facts Per Serving 541 Calories 16.4 g Protein 55 g Carbohydrate 3.2 g Fibre Show Nutrition Facts Nutritional Facts Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Calories 541 Fat 32 g 49 % Saturated 13.7 g + Trans 1 g 15 % Cholesterol 75 mg ...
CHEESE TORTELLINI WITH ROASTED EGGPLANT AND CHERRY TOMATOES
2016-03-16 · Put drained tortellini in a baking dish and mix with the tomato sauce. Add the roasted eggplant and cherry tomatoes, the mozzarella cheese and 1/3 cup of the tortellini cooking water. Mix everything well together. Sprinkle with the parmesan and bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes, until the cheese has melted.
TORTELLINI CHERRY TOMATOES - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
2021-07-19 · This recipe is a sure ... 6 minutes. Cook Tortellini according to package directions. Chop ... Add asparagus and tomatoes to skillet once the onion ... the asparagus and cherry tomatoes for added flavor). Boil ... with shredded Parmesan cheese.
See details ››
TORTELLINI LEMON BASIL SALAD RECIPE | LEMON BASIL GREEK YOGURT
Drain the tortellini and rinse with cold water. Add tortellini to a large bowl and toss with ½ cup Litehouse® Purely Balanced™ Lemon Basil Greek Yogurt Dressing. Add tomatoes, asparagus, Parmesan cheese, pine nuts and basil into the bowl and toss to coat evenly with the dressing. Season with additional salt and pepper to taste. Refrigerate ...
See details ››
CHEESE TORTELLINI WITH SUN-DRIED TOMATO PESTO MEAL KIT ...
To the pan of sauce, add the cooked pasta, ½ the baby greens, ½ the reserved cooking water and ½ the Parmigiano Reggiano.Cook, stirring frequently, 1 to 2 minutes, until the pasta is coated with the sauce and the baby greens are wilted.
See details ››
PESTO CAESAR TORTELLINI SALAD · EASY FAMILY RECIPES
2021-07-21 · Buitoni 3 Cheese Tortellini – This is the star of the recipe! You can find Buitoni pasta in most grocers in the refrigerated section. Buitoni allows you to take familiar ingredients and use them in a new way to create memorable meals your family will love. I love using their tortellini because not only does it taste great, but it cooks quickly to make this meal extra fast. Grape tomatoes ...
See details ››
HOW TO COOK STUFFED TOMATOES WITH BOILED TONGUE AND CHEESE ...
2021-07-29 · In each tomato "bowl" put a little of the finished filling and sprinkle with grated cheese or other cheese (you can make a mixture of several different). Top with a little mayonnaise if desired. Arrange in a tray whose bottom you have covered with foil.
See details ››
RECIPES WITH CHERRY TOMATOES | TASTE OF HOME
See details ››
VEGETABLE MINESTRONE WITH CHERRY TOMATOES AND TORTELLINI ...
2015-01-21 · Vegetable Minestrone with Cherry Tomatoes and Tortellini January 21, 2015 Recipes, Soups and Slow Cooker, Soups and Slow Cooker
See details ››
TORTELLINI WITH SPINACH AND CHERRY TOMATOES RECIPE
Tortellini with spinach and cherry tomatoes recipe. Learn how to cook great Tortellini with spinach and cherry tomatoes . Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Tortellini with spinach and cherry tomatoes recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Get one of our Tortellini with spinach and cherry tomatoes recipe and prepare ...
See details ››
FRESH CHEESE TORTELLINI WITH CONFIT CHERRY TOMATOES MEAL ...
Preheat the oven to 450°F. Halve the cherry tomatoes. On a lined sheet pan, toss the cherry tomatoes with a generous drizzle of olive oil; season with ⅓ of the spice blend and S&P to taste. Arrange in a single, even layer and roast in the oven, without stirring, 13 to 15 minutes, until softened.
See details ››
THE BEST SUMMER TORTELLINI SALAD - FEET UNDER MY TABLE
2021-07-27 · Wash tomatoes and green onions. Slice cherry tomatoes in half. Slice green onions thinly. Wash and finely chop fresh basil. Cook and cool corn off of the cob. Make dressing. Mix together all ingredients and serve. Prepping the ingredients takes the most time. While the tortellini is cooking, I prepare the other ingredients for the salad.
See details ››