Ground beef is my favorite meat to cook with because it's so versatile, flavorful and economical. Refrigerated biscuits save you the trouble of making dough from scratch. -Pat Chambless, Crowder, Oklahoma
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 5 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a large skillet, cook beef, onion, salt and pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain and cool. , Place 2 biscuits overlapping on a floured surface; roll out into a 5-in. oval. Place about 1/4 cup of meat mixture on 1 side. Fold a cheese slice to fit over meat mixture. Fold dough over filling; press edges with a fork to seal. Repeat with remaining biscuits, meat mixture and cheese. , Place on a greased baking sheet. Prick tops with a fork. Bake 10 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 299 calories, Fat 10g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 36mg cholesterol, Sodium 1101mg sodium, Carbohydrate 34g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 17g protein.
- BROWN beef and onion; drain. Stir in ketchup and mustard.
- PRESS or roll each biscuit to 6-inch round. (if using the cheapy biscuits, use 2 and make a circle).
- Fill with rounded 1/4 cup beef mixture, 2 tablespoons cheese and 2 pickle slices.
- Fold dough over filling and press to seal.
- Make 3 small slits in top of each.
- Place on large ungreased cookie sheet.
- If desired, brush tops with egg and sprinkle with sesame seed.
- BAKE at 375°F 17 to 21 minutes or until deep golden brown.
More about "cheeseburger pockets recipes"
BIG & TASTY CHEESEBURGER POCKETS RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
3.5/5 (6)Category EntreeServings 4Total Time 30 mins
- Heat oven to 375°F. In 10-inch skillet, mix cooked beef and ketchup. Heat over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until hot. Stir in relish, cheese and mustard. Set aside. Separate dough into 4 rectangles. Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Press each to 8x5 inches, firmly pressing perforations to seal.
- Divide beef mixture evenly among rectangles. Bring ends up over filling, overlapping about 1 inch. Press edges with fork to seal. Brush each with water, and sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon sesame seed.
BACON CHEESEBURGER POCKETS | POCKET CHANGE GOURMET
4/5 (1)Total Time 10 minsEstimated Reading Time 2 mins
30 MINUTE WEEKNIGHT CHEESEBURGER POCKETS | EATWHEAT
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
BACON CHEESEBURGER POCKETS - SPRINKLE SOME SUGAR
Servings 6Total Time 40 minsEstimated Reading Time 4 mins
- In a large skillet set to medium heat, brown ground beef and cook onion together. Season with salt and pepper to taste and drain. Transfer to a large bowl.
- In the same skillet used prior, cook bacon until very crispy. Roughly chop into small pieces and toss with ground beef mixture.
- Unroll refrigerated Classic Pizza Dough on enclosed parchment paper and place on a large baking sheet. Cut dough into 6 equal squares with a knife or pizza cutter.
CHEESEBURGER POCKETS - MOMMY HATES COOKING
5/5 (4)Total Time 30 minsServings 4Calories 417 per serving
- Grease a baking sheet, then place 4 of the biscuits on the sheet. Flatten the biscuits with your hand or a roller to make them a bit wider.
CHEESEBURGER POCKETS RECIPE | 30 MINUTES & 5 INGREDIENTS
5/5 (1)Total Time 30 minsEstimated Reading Time 3 mins
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown ground beef with onions and garlic. Cook until no longer pink. Drain. Set aside.
BACON CHEESEBURGER POCKETS - THE SEASONED MOM
5/5 (1)Total Time 45 minsCategory DinnerCalories 361 per serving
- In a large skillet, cook the beef, bacon and onion over medium heat until browned; drain. Add cheese, cook and stir over low heat until melted. Set aside.
- Roll out pizza dough (sprinkle flour on the counter before rolling if you need to use a rolling pin). Cut dough into four-six individual portions. Make sure that each portion of dough is flat (they can be round or square – it doesn’t matter). I like to use a small round bowl (flipped upside down) to trace and cut out the dough.
- Spoon beef mixture onto center of each piece of dough (leave a border). Moisten the edges with a small amount of water (this will help the dough seal shut), and fold dough over filling to close. Pinch the edges of each circle to seal closed. Place on a greased baking sheet and brush with olive oil. Depending on how full you stuff your pockets, you might have some leftover beef mixture. Refrigerate the leftovers and use the meat as a stuffing for baked potatoes, as a filling for sandwich rolls, tossed with mac and cheese, or wrapped in tortillas.
- Bake at 400F (200C) for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with ketchup and mustard for dipping.
AIR FRYER CHEESEBURGER POCKETS - AIR FRYER FANATICS
4.7/5 (7)Total Time 12 minsCategory Air Fryer Main DishesCalories 382 per serving
- Take the biscuits from the can and flatten the biscuit (dough) with your hand or a roller to make them thin.
- Add a portion of ground beef on top of 4 of the flattened biscuit and then top evenly with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Use another biscuit without the toppings and place it on top of the beef and cheese covered biscuit. Pull the dough to fully fit and form into a pocket.
CHEESEBURGER POCKETS MADE FROM BISCUIT DOUGH - THE CRAZY ...
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
- In a large skillet, cook ground beef and onion until beef is brown throughout. Set aside and let cool completely.
- Gently flatten one round of biscuit dough. Spoon on hamburger mixture and add a block of cheese. Fold the dough in half, and seal the edges with a fork.
CHEESEBURGER TURNOVERS RECIPE FOR THE PICKY EATERS IN YOUR ...
5/5 (1)Category Appetizer, Entree, Main Course
CHEESEBURGER HOBO PACKETS - GIMME SOME GRILLING
4.4/5 (5)Total Time 40 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 520 per serving
- In a bowl combine the hamburger, egg, seasoning salt and garlic powder. Form into four patties, set aside.
- Spray four 12'' x18'' pieces of foil with nonstick spray. Place 1/4 of the vegetables in the center of the foil. Top with 1 beef patty. Seal packets and place beef side up on the grill.
(EASY PEASY!) KETO CHEESEBURGER POCKETS - GNOM-GNOM
4.9/5 (7)Total Time 45 minsCategory Appetizer, Bread, MainCalories 236 per serving
- Whip up a batch of my Crazy Keto Dough. Allow dough to rest for 10 minutes while you prep the rest (and up to 5 days in the fridge).
PIN ON PLAY IT AGAIN
4.4/5 (25)Total Time 40 minsServings 5
CHEESEBURGER POCKETS RECIPE BY EMILY JACOBS
Servings 4Calories 754 per servingEstimated Reading Time 40 secs
BURGER POCKETS RECIPE BY CHEFCLUB US ORIGINAL | CHEFCLUB.TV
Servings 6Total Time 50 minsCategory Original
CHEESEBURGER POCKETS - DAMN FINE DISHES
Cuisine AmericanTotal Time 1 hr 10 minsCategory Lunch, Main CourseCalories 957 per serving
CHEESEBURGER POCKETS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT | TASTE OF HOME
Servings 5Total Time 40 minsCategory DinnerCalories 299 per serving
CHEESEBURGER POCKETS RECIPE
CHEESEBURGER POCKETS | RECIPES, RECIPE USING CANNED ...
TONIGHT’S DINNER: BACON CHEESEBURGER POCKETS RECIPE – SHEKNOWS
CHEESEBURGER POCKETS | RECIPES, COOKING, FOOD
CHEESEBURGER POCKETS | DINNERIN
HELUVA GOOD!® | RECIPES
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #lunch #main-dish #beef #kid-friendly #dietary #comfort-food #ground-beef #meat #taste-mood
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook cheeseburger pockets with biscuits?Place the newly rolled out biscuits on top of the ground beef mixture. Then score the outside edges with a fork to seal. Bake in a 400° oven for about 10 minutes, until biscuits are golden and cheeseburger pockets are heated through.
How to bake cheeseburgers in the oven?Place on a greased baking sheet. Prick tops with a fork. Bake 10 minutes or until golden brown. Pricking the tips of cheeseburger pockets helps steam escape during baking. If you don't do this, the pockets will puff up and may break open.
How much ground beef do you put in a cheeseburger?Ingredients 2 8 ounce packages refrigerated biscuits 1/2 pound ground beef 1/4 cup chopped onions 2 garlic cloves minced Salt and pepper to taste 8-16 slices American cheese or your favorite cheese for cheeseburgers
How to cook cheeseburger hand pies?Enjoy these cheeseburger hand pies made with beef and Pillsbury™ Big & Flaky dinner rolls—a delicious dinner that’s ready in 30 minutes. Heat oven to 375°F. In 10-inch skillet, mix cooked beef and ketchup. Heat over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until hot.