CHEESECAKE ICE CREAM
- In a bowl, beat the sugar and cream cheese until smooth and creamy; beat in the egg and vanilla; set aside.
- Bring the milk to a boil in a medium saucepan; slowly beat the hot milk into the cheese mixture.
- Pour the entire mixture back into the pan and place over low heat.
- Stir constantly with a whisk or wooden spoon until the custard thickens slightly (don't let the mixture boil or the egg will scramble).
- Remove pan from heat and pour the hot custard through a strainer into a large clean bowl.
- Let the custard cool slightly, then stir in the lemon zest and cream.
- Cover and refrigerate until cold or overnight.
- Stir the chilled custard; freeze in 1 or 2 batches in an ice cream maker according to the manufacturer's directions, adding the crumbled graham crackers to the machine when the ice cream is semifrozen; allow the machine to mix in the crackers.
- When finished, the ice cream will be soft but ready to eat.
- For firmer ice cream, transfer mixture to a freezer-safe container and freeze several hours.
- *White Chocolate Cheesecake Ice Cream: omit the lemon zest; add ½ cup melted white chocolate to the custard along with the vanilla; proceed as directed.
- *Oreo Cheesecake Ice Cream: omit the lemon zest; substitute crumbled oreos for the graham crackers; proceed as directed.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 2700.9, Fat 185.4, SaturatedFat 113.2, Cholesterol 851, Sodium 758.9, Carbohydrate 239.4, Fiber 1, Sugar 208.3, Protein 29.7
CHEESECAKE ICE CREAM
- Place milk, cream cheese, sugar, triple sec, vanilla extract, and salt into a blender; blend until smooth. Freeze in the bowl of an ice cream maker according to the manufacturer's instructions.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 185.4 calories, Carbohydrate 26.2 g, Cholesterol 18.4 mg, Fat 5.6 g, Protein 5.1 g, SaturatedFat 3.5 g, Sodium 116.6 mg, Sugar 21 g
STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE ICE CREAM RECIPE BY TASTY
- In a large bowl, add the cream and condensed milk, then whip until soft peaks form.
- Add the cream cheese, strawberries, and strawberry jam, and mix thoroughly.
- Gently fold the crackers into the mixture, then transfer to baking pan (top with crackers if desired).
- Freeze for 3-4 hours.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 471 calories, Carbohydrate 41 grams, Fat 35 grams, Fiber 0 grams, Protein 6 grams, Sugar 37 grams
CREAM CHEESE ICE CREAM
This is hands-down the best homemade ice cream I've ever eaten. It tastes like cheesecake with a refreshing hint of lemon.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1-1/2 quarts.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a large saucepan, heat the cream and milk to 175°; stir in sugar until dissolved. Whisk a small amount of hot mixture into the eggs. Return all to the pan, whisking constantly. Cook and stir over low heat until mixture reaches at least 160° and coats the back of a metal spoon. , Remove from the heat. Whisk in cream cheese until smooth. Cool quickly by placing pan in a bowl of ice water; stir for 2 minutes. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla. Press plastic wrap onto surface of custard. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight., Fill cylinder of ice cream freezer two-thirds full; freeze according to manufacturer's directions. Refrigerate remaining mixture until ready to freeze. Transfer to a freezer container; freeze for 2-4 hours before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 273 calories, Fat 16g fat (10g saturated fat), Cholesterol 87mg cholesterol, Sodium 135mg sodium, Carbohydrate 25g carbohydrate (25g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 5g protein.
BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE ICE CREAM
- Combine 1/2 cup sugar and cornstarch in a small saucepan; gradually stir in water until smooth. Stir in blueberries and lemon juice; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer, uncovered, until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes. Cover and refrigerate until chilled, about 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar, and cinnamon in a large bowl; stir in butter. Pat into ungreased 10x15-inch baking pan.
- Bake crust in preheated oven until lightly browned, 10 to 15 minutes. Cool completely on a wire rack, then crumble crust.
- Whisk 1 1/2 cups sugar, pudding mix, whipping cream, milk, and vanilla extract in a large bowl. Fill ice cream freezer cylinder two-thirds full. Freeze according to manufacturer's directions; refrigerate remaining mixture until ready to freeze. Whisk remaining mixture before placing in cylinder to get rid of lumps.
- Layer ice cream, graham cracker mixture, and blueberry sauce three times in a large bowl; swirl to combine. Freeze until ready to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 458.7 calories, Carbohydrate 46.5 g, Cholesterol 99.2 mg, Fat 29.6 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 3.1 g, SaturatedFat 17.7 g, Sodium 238.5 mg, Sugar 36.8 g
CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE ICE CREAM
Just got an ice cream maker and this one sounds so wonderful I just have to try it...maybe someone will try to make it too and we can compare notes!
Provided by TishT
Categories Frozen Desserts
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Melt chocolate over double boiler or in microwave. Let cool at room temperature.
- Place the cream cheese into a mixing bowl and beat until soft and smooth.
- Slowly add the sugar and then beat in the sour cream and chocolate followed by the double (heavy) cream.
- Add the vanilla extract and lemon juice and mix until thick and smooth.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
- Take the chilled mixture and beat until creamy then transfer the complete mixture into an ice cream maker and follow the manufacturer's instructions.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 705.4, Fat 53.5, SaturatedFat 32.8, Cholesterol 158.5, Sodium 190.8, Carbohydrate 52.2, Fiber 0.5, Sugar 45.3, Protein 7.4
CHEESECAKE ICE CREAM RECIPE
Have your cheesecake and eat it too with our Cheesecake Ice Cream Recipe. This Cheesecake Ice Cream Recipe combines two favorites into one great dessert.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 1 quart
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Prep ice cream maker according to instructions (Mine requires freezing the canister for 24 hours prior.)
- In a large bowl, whisk together the yogurt, cream cheese, sugar, salt, lemon juice and vanilla until smooth.
- Stir in milk and heavy cream (or half-and-half).
- Pour into ice cream maker and follow instructions. Great eaten the first day, even better the next!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 0 g, Fat 0 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 g, Sodium 0 g, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 0 g
BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE ICE CREAM
After sampling this flavor at an ice cream stand, I kept trying to duplicate it until it was just right. This blueberry cheesecake ice cream is a hit! -Melissa Symington, Neche, North Dakota
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 quarts.
Number Of Ingredients 16
- In a small saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch. Gradually stir in water until smooth. Stir in blueberries and lemon juice. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring occasionally. Cover and refrigerate until chilled., In a large bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, sugar and cinnamon. Stir in butter. Pat into an ungreased 15x10-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° until lightly browned, 10-15 minutes. Cool completely on a wire rack., Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk the ice cream ingredients. Fill ice cream freezer cylinder two-thirds full; freeze according to manufacturer's directions. Refrigerate remaining mixture until ready to freeze. Whisk before adding to ice cream freezer (mixture will have some lumps)., Crumble the graham cracker mixture. In a large container, layer the ice cream, graham cracker mixture and blueberry sauce 3 times; swirl. Freeze.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 459 calories, Fat 30g fat (18g saturated fat), Cholesterol 101mg cholesterol, Sodium 252mg sodium, Carbohydrate 47g carbohydrate (37g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 3g protein.
More about "cheesecake ice cream recipes"
CHEESECAKE ICE CREAM RECIPE - BEST EVER!! - VEENA …
Ratings 4Calories 551 per servingCategory Dessert
- Crush the graham cracker/biscuits in a food processor. Add sugar and the melted butter and stir to combine.Pro tip - You can also place them in a ziplock bag and use a rolling pin to crush them.
- Whipping cream - In the bowl of a stand mixer with the whisk attachment whip the whipping cream to stiff peaks. Remove from the bowl and set aside.
- Freeze the cheesecake in the freezer for a minimum of 6 hours - I prefer to leave it overnight for 12 hours.
CHEESECAKE ICE CREAM RECIPE - ASHLEE MARIE
4.2/5 (25)Total Time 5 hrs 30 minsCategory DessertCalories 259 per serving
CHEESECAKE ICE CREAM RECIPE — BLESS THIS MESS
4.3/5 (3)Total Time 1 hr 30 minsCategory DessertCalories 269 per serving
- In a medium bowl, add the cream cheese, sugar, and salt. Beat with an electric mixer (or use a stand mixer) on medium speed until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
EASY NO CHURN CHEESECAKE ICE CREAM RECIPE - SHESAVED®
OREO ICE CREAM CHEESECAKE PIE - DIY AND FUN
STRAWBERRY CRUNCH CHEESECAKE - ORGANIZED ISLAND
MANGO CHEESECAKE ICE CREAM - CULINARY SHADES
STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE ICE CREAM CAKE - OLGA'S FLAVOR FACTORY
CHEESECAKE ICE CREAM RECIPE - HEALTHY SWEET EATS
CHEESECAKE ICE CREAM (NO MACHINE!) - THE SLOW ROASTED ITALIAN
CREAMY NO CHURN CHEESECAKE ICE CREAM RECIPE - 3 BOYS AND A DOG
ONCE-A-YEAR CHEESECAKE ICE CREAM RECIPE - LESLIE NEWMAN
A CHEESE-LOVER’S ICE CREAM DREAM: CHEESECAKE ICE …
CHEESECAKE ICE CREAM - BAREFEET IN THE KITCHEN
CHEESECAKE ICE CREAM -5 CUPS (TEN ½-CUP SERVINGS) …
OREO CHEESECAKE ICE CREAM | NO EGGS - CULINARY SHADES
CHEESECAKE ICE CREAM NO MACHINE! RECIPE | LAURA IN THE KITCHEN ...
RICH & CREAMY CHEESECAKE ICE CREAM RECIPE - CREATIONS …
STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE ICE CREAM
CHEESECAKE ICE CREAM - WOOD & SPOON
KETO CHEESECAKE ICE CREAM RECIPE – SMOOTH AND CREAMY
NO CHURN CHEESECAKE ICE CREAM - FEELS LIKE HOME™
VANILLA ICE CREAM CHEESECAKE - MOSTLY HOMEMADE MOM
NINJA CREAMI CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE ICE CREAM
CHEESECAKE ICE CREAM | NIGELLA'S RECIPES | NIGELLA LAWSON
STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE ICE CREAM RECIPE - 3 BOYS AND A DOG
BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE ICE CREAM - COOKING FOR MY SOUL
STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE ICE CREAM - KITCHEN FUN WITH MY 3 SONS
LEMON CHEESECAKE ICE CREAM RECIPE - FLICK OF THE WHISK
STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE ICE CREAM RECIPE | HANDLE THE HEAT
STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE ICE CREAM - LIKE MOTHER, LIKE DAUGHTER
EASY STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE ICE CREAM RECIPE - TWELVE ON MAIN
NO CHURN CHEESECAKE ICE CREAM - EASY DESSERT RECIPES
ORANGE SWIRL CHEESECAKE RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
CHEESECAKE ICE CREAM RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE ICE CREAM - TASTES BETTER FROM SCRATCH
CHERRY CHEESECAKE HOMEMADE ICE CREAM - THE CHUNKY CHEF
#time-to-make #course #preparation #desserts #frozen-desserts #dietary #low-sodium #low-in-something #equipment #small-appliance #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love