CHEF PAUL'S MEAT LOAF RECIPE
Provided by martha-2
Number Of Ingredients 20
- how to prepare Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the onions, celery, bell pepper, green onion, the Magic Seasoning Blend, garlic, Magic Pepper Sauce, Worcestershire sauce and bay leaves. Cook, stirring occasionally and scraping the bottom of the pan until the mixture starts sticking excessively, about 6 minutes. Stir in the milk and catsup. Continue cooking for about 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and allow to cool at room temperature. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Place the beef and pork in a large mixing bowl. Add the eggs, cooked vegetable mixture (remove bay leaves) and bread crumbs. Mix by hand, being careful not to overmix. Overmixing will release the protein in the meat and make it mushy. Blend no longer than necessary to distribute ingredients. Place mixture in an ungreased 13" x 9" baking pan. Shape into a loaf that is about 12 x 6 x 1-1/2 inches - - it will not touch the sides of the pan - - and bake uncovered for 25 minutes. Raise heat to 400°F and continue cooking until done, approximately 35 minutes.
CHEF JOHN'S MEATBALL-INSPIRED MEATLOAF
The main point of this Italian meatball-inspired meatloaf is to show you what happens when you make meatloaf like your grandparents did. During the Great Depression, this type of dish was a popular strategy for stretching what little meat you had into as filling a meal as possible.
Provided by Chef John
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Heat olive oil and butter together in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Saute onion with a pinch of salt in hot oil and butter until onion is golden brown and soft, 5 to 10 minutes. Add garlic and saute until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Remove skillet from heat and cool onion mixture to room temperature.
- Place bread crumbs in a large bowl. Add milk and stir with a fork until combined. Let sit until all of the milk is absorbed into the breadcrumbs, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Combine ground chuck, cooled onion mixture, parsley, Parmesan cheese, eggs, 2 teaspoons salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper in a bowl. Grab a handful of breadcrumbs and squeeze very gently to remove excess milk. Repeat with remaining breadcrumbs, transfer breadcrumbs to ground chuck mixture, and discard excess milk. Stir ground chuck mixture until evenly combined.
- Turn chuck mixture out into prepared baking dish, and shape meat into a 3x4x10-inch meatloaf. Pour tomato sauce over the loaf and into the bottom of the dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center, about 1 hour 10 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C). Let meatloaf rest for at least 10 minutes before slicing.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 286.3 calories, Carbohydrate 19.4 g, Cholesterol 85.8 mg, Fat 14.5 g, Fiber 2.1 g, Protein 19.6 g, SaturatedFat 5.9 g, Sodium 1129.3 mg, Sugar 6.3 g
PAUL PRUDHOMME'S CAJUN MEAT LOAF
I've never been a fan of meat loaf. After all, its a loaf of meat with ketchup on it...or so I thought. My friend made this for me last night and it was so good! The recipe is from Paul Prudhomme (of K-Paul's, New Orleans). Warning: this is very spicy and if you're not used to eating "cajun" type foods, you might want to back off on the cayenne & hot sauce just a bit.
Provided by Tracey D Mizell
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 21
- Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
- Melt the butter in a 1-quart saucepan over medium heat. Add the onions, celery, bell peppers, green onions, garlic, Tabasco, Worcestershire and seasoning mix.
- Saute until mixture starts sticking excessively; about 6 minutes, stirring occasionally and scraping the pan bottom well.
- Stir in the milk and catsup.
- Continue cooking for about 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and allow mixture to cool to room temperature. REMOVE BAY LEAVES.
- Place ground beef and pork in an ungreased 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
- Add the eggs, cooked vegetable mixture (cooled) and the bread crumbs. Mix by hand until thoroughly combined.
- In the center of the pan, shape the mixture into a loaf that is about 1 1/2 inches high, 6 inches wide and 12 inches long.
- Bake uncovered at 350° for 25 minutes, then raise heat to 400° and continue to cook until done, about 35 minutes longer.
- Serve Immediately as is or with "Very Hot Cajun Sauce for Beef".
"BETTER THAN BEEF" MEATLESS MEATLOAF
Thanks to caramelized brown onions, there's some real magic going on in this meatless meatloaf! Despite having no beef in it, it's super savory with a meaty texture and flavor. With just enough binder to keep it together, it's slightly crumbly, but still melt-in-your-mouth tender and moist. Serve with mashed potatoes, green beans, and gravy.
Provided by Chef John
Number Of Ingredients 26
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Very generously grease a loaf pan.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over high heat. Add mushrooms and 1 teaspoon kosher salt and sauté until nicely browned and juices have evaporated, about 10 minutes. Stir in onion and cook until soft, another 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add celery, tomato paste, and beef base; cook and stir until tomato paste begins to toast on the bottom of the pan, about 3 minutes. Stir in water and turn off the heat; let sit for about 3 minutes.
- Transfer mushroom mixture into a food processor. Add cooked lentils and pulse until finely chopped but not pureed.
- Transfer to a mixing bowl and add eggs, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, onion powder, garlic powder, pepper, remaining 1 teaspoon salt, oregano, thyme, cayenne, ketchup, bread crumbs, oats, and Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Transfer mixture into the prepared loaf pan, then wrap with foil and place on a sheet pan.
- Bake in the center of the preheated oven until firm to the touch, about 1 hour.
- Remove the loaf from the oven and place on a wire rack. Remove the foil and place it on the baking sheet. Grease the foil with 2 teaspoons olive oil. Let the loaf sit for 10 to 15 minutes, and increase the oven temperature to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- While the loaf is resting, make the glaze: Whisk ketchup, Dijon mustard, and brown sugar together in a small bowl.
- Invert the loaf onto the foil and spread glaze all over the surface, mostly on the top but some on the sides.
- Return to the oven and bake until the glaze is cooked on, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Carefully transfer the loaf onto a cutting board. Cut into 6 slices and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 367.2 calories, Carbohydrate 37 g, Cholesterol 73.7 mg, Fat 17.9 g, Fiber 6.2 g, Protein 18.4 g, SaturatedFat 4.6 g, Sodium 1547 mg
CHEF RAMSAY'S MEATLOAF RECIPE - (3.9/5)
Provided by flipper26
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan and add the onion, celery, pepper, spring onions, garlic, parsley, chili sauce, Worcestershire sauce and bay leaves. Cook over a gentle heat, stirring occasionally, for about 6 minutes. Add the evaporated milk and ketchup and continue to cook for a further 2 minutes. Remove from the heat and allow to cool. Discard the bay leaves. Preheat the oven to 350° F (180°F.) Place the beef and pork in a large bowl, add the eggs, breadcrumbs and vegetable mixture, and season. Place the mixture in an un-greased roasting dish and bake for 25 minutes. Raise the temperature 400°F and bake for a further 35-40 minutes. Serve from the roasting dish.
PAUL'S ITALIAN-STYLE MEATLOAF
A twist on the old standard meatloaf. This is from someone who used to run an old BBS that had a cooking "echo". I use 1/2 ground beef, and 1/2 ground turkey. Use a commercial canned marinara or make your own.
Provided by Outta Here
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Pre-heat the oven to 350°F.
- Put a cookie sheet in oven while preheating.
- In a large bowl, mix together the beef, breadcrumbs, milk, egg and spices.
- Heat the oil in a skillet. Add the onion and garlic. Cook until just soft.
- Mix into the meat mixture.
- Put into a loaf pan. Place loaf pan on preheated cookie sheet and bake for 1 hour or until firm in the middle.
- Cool slightly and slice.
- Heat marinara sauce, and top slices of meatloaf with it.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 479.4, Fat 25.9, SaturatedFat 9.2, Cholesterol 130.6, Sodium 899.3, Carbohydrate 31.5, Fiber 4.5, Sugar 13, Protein 28.4
More about "chef pauls meat loaf recipes"
CHEF PAUL WILSON'S ULTIMATE MEATLOAF RECIPE - NEWS
Estimated Reading Time 6 mins
MEATLOAF IN THE COPPER CHEF PAN - YOUTUBE
PAULA DEEN’S MEATLOAF - INSANELY GOOD RECIPES
BACON-WRAPPED MEAT LOAF - PAULA DEEN MAGAZINE
BEST CHEF PAUL PRUDHOMME RECIPES - RECIPES.NET
PAUL PRUDHOMME'S CAJUN MEAT LOAF RECIPE - FOOD.COM
CHEF PAUL'S MEAT LOAF | LOUISIANA KITCHEN & CULTURE - MASTERCOOK
GORDON RAMSAY MEATLOAF RECIPE - HALF-SCRATCHED
PAULS ITALIAN STYLE MEATLOAF RECIPES - FOOD NEWS
OLD-FASHIONED, CLASSIC MEATLOAF OR BASIC MEAT LOAF RECIPE
CAJUN MEAT LOAF FROM PAUL PRUDHOMME - CREOLE CAJUN CHEF
PAUL'S BEST EVER MEATLOAF - FNPP
MEAT LOAF BY PAUL PRUDHOMME - CHEF-OF-THE-MONTH.COM
CHEF PAUL PRUDHOMME'S CAJUN MEAT LOAF RECIPE
NOT YOUR MOMMA'S MEATLOAF | CTV NEWS
CHEF K PAUL RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD - STEVEHACKS
CHEF PAUL'S – FOR THE LOVE OF FINE FOOD
MEAT LOAF WRAPPED WITH BACON - CHEF JEAN PIERRE
CHEF PAUL PRUDHOMME'S - TOP SECRET RECIPES
COUNTRY STYLE MEATLOAF RECIPE - CHEF BILLY PARISI
THE BEST MEATLOAF RECIPE FROM MICHAEL SYMON - YOUTUBE
PAUL'S ITALIAN-STYLE MEATLOAF RECIPE - RECIPEZAZZ.COM
CLASSIC MEATLOAF BY CHEF JOHN | PRESTO | COPY ME THAT
2 GORDON RAMSAY MEATLOAF RECIPES | JULY | RECIPE SELF
31 CHEF PAUL'S RECIPES IDEAS - PINTEREST
COLD LUNCH & DINNER MENUS – CHEF PAUL'S
MOMMA'S MEATLOAF - THE STAY AT HOME CHEF
CHEF PAUL PRUDHOMME MEATLOAF RECIPES - FOOD NEWS
RECIPE: PRUDHOMME'S CAJUN MEAT LOAF AND VERY HOT CAJUN SAUCE …
CHEF PAUL’S FAMOUS MEATLOAF - MIT ENDICOTT HOUSE
CHEF PAUL'S FAMOUS MEATLOAF | MEATLOAF, CHEF RECIPES, CHEF PAUL
CHEF PAUL’S FAMOUS MEATLOAF - TURANO BAKING CO
BASIC MEATLOAF | BLUE JEAN CHEF - MEREDITH LAURENCE
CHEF PAUL'S MEAT LOAF | CHEF PAUL, LOUISIANA KITCHEN, MEATLOAF
You'll also love