CHERRY LIMEADE SWEET TEA
Sweet tea and cherry limeade are two of my favorite summer libations, so I decided to combine them-the results are wonderful. -Renee Page, Rochelle, Illinois
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 14 servings (about 2-1/2 quarts).
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a Dutch oven, bring water to a boil; remove from heat. Add tea bags; steep, covered, 10 minutes. Discard tea bags. Stir in sugar until dissolved; cool slightly. Transfer to a pitcher; cool completely., Add limeade concentrate and cherry juice to tea. Serve over ice with lime wedges and cherries.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 71 calories, Fat 0 fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 6mg sodium, Carbohydrate 18g carbohydrate (16g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 0 protein.
- Chill all ingredients before mixing.
- When cold, combine the lemon-lime soda, lime juice, sugar, cherries with their juice and lime slices in a large pitcher and stir. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Serve with a ladle, getting cherries and limes in each serving.
CHERRY LIMEADE I
- Pour both cans of concentrated limeade into a large pitcher. Mix in lemon-lime soda. Stir in reserved cherry juice. Squeeze juice from lime into mixture, then slice and set aside. Stir well and serve over ice. Garnish with cherries and lime slices.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 276.2 calories, Carbohydrate 70.2 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Fat 0 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 0 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, Sodium 19.3 mg, Sugar 43.7 g
This beyond-easy cherry limeade is going to become your new favorite summer drink! It is beautiful, tart, and refreshing!
Provided by Alyssa Rivers
Number Of Ingredients 4
- In a large pitcher add the soda, cherries with juice, and lime juice. Mix together until incorporated.
- Add lime slices and ice and serve.che
Nutrition Facts : Calories 221 kcal, Carbohydrate 57 g, Protein 1 g, Fat 1 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, Sodium 51 mg, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 52 g, UnsaturatedFat 2 g, ServingSize 1 serving
SWEET LIME ICED TEA
What's more Southern than sweet iced tea? I've lived in Florida all my life, yet I'm not a huge fan of the overly sweet iced tea that is popular here in the South. My grandma has made this version for as long as I can remember and it is the BEST!! Not too sweet, and not too bitter...and the fresh lime juice --- amazing!!!
Provided by CookinginFL
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Pour the water into a gallon sized jar over the tea bags. Allow to steep for 45 minutes. Remove and discard the tea bags. Stir in the sugar and lime juice until the sugar has dissolved. Cool to room temperature; refrigerate until cold before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 74.9 calories, Carbohydrate 19.5 g, Sodium 7.3 mg, Sugar 18.9 g
REATA CHERRY LIMEADE
Adapted from the famous Reata restaurant in Fort Worth, TX. Living with a Sonic Drive-In within spitting distance makes our string of 100º summer days a little more bearable. There really is nothing quite like an ice-cold Route 44 cherry limeade to wipe the sweat off your brow and quench your thirst. As our most popular signature drink, the CF Cherry Limeade is always garnished with a maraschino cherry.
Provided by TxGriffLover
Categories < 15 Mins
Yield 1 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Add all ingredients to a glass filled with ice, and stir gently. Garnish with lime and cherry.
- Reata Sweet and Sour Mix.
- Makes 4 cups.
- Every bartender's staple, this mix is super easy to make and so much better than the store-bought brands.
- The secret to ours is using a cinnamon stick to layer flavors of sweet with depths of spice.
- 3 cups sugar.
- 4 cups water.
- 1 cinnamon stick.
- 1 1/2 cups lime juice, preferably fresh squeezed.
- In a large saucepan, combine the sugar, water and cinnamon, stirring until the sugar is dissolved. Bring to.
- a boil over medium-high heat, then lower the heat, add the lime juice and simmer 5 minutes. Remove from.
- the heat and let cool. When cool, remove the cinnamon stick. Store in an airtight container and refrigerate.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 172.7, Sodium 7.6, Carbohydrate 10.5, Sugar 8.4
More about "cherry limeade sweet tea recipes"
CHERRY LIME SWEET TEA | MOMS RECIPE COLLECTION
Cuisine AmericanTotal Time 459655 hrs 18 minsCategory Beverages
CHERRY VODKA LIMEADE - TIPSY BARTENDER
CHERRY LIMEADE - FLOUR ON MY FACE
SONIC CHERRY LIMEADE - COPYKAT RECIPES
CHERRY LIMEADE (SONIC COPYCAT) - MOM ON TIMEOUT
CHERRY LIMEADE PUNCHED UP RECIPE | 7UP®
REFRESHING CHERRY LIMEADE - THE CHUNKY CHEF
CHERRY LIMEADE MOCKTAIL - ALLIANNA'S KITCHEN
WATERMELON CHERRY LIMEADE RECIPE FROM LANA’S COOKING
HOW TO MAKE HOMEMADE SPARKLING CHERRY LIMEADE - THE …
CHERRY LIMEADE SWEET TEA - POTATO ONION
CHERRY LIMEADE SWEET TEA RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
HOMEMADE CHERRY LIMEADE (BETTER THAN SONIC) - GOODNATURE
COPYCAT SONIC CHERRY LIMEADE - IN THE KIDS' KITCHEN
CHERRY LIMEADE SWEET TEA RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT | TASTE …
SWEET CHERRY LIME ICED TEA COOLER RECIPE - THE REPUBLIC OF TEA
A SWEET CHRISTMAS TREAT–CHERRY LIMEADE RECIPE - 11 MAGNOLIA LANE
FRESH CHERRY LIMEADE – A COUPLE COOKS
HONEY SWEETENED FRESH CHERRY LIMEADE | VANILLA AND BEAN
CHERRY LIMEADE - DEEP SOUTH DISH
CHERRY LIMEADE (SONIC COPYCAT) - BELLY FULL
CHERRY LIMEADE RECIPE (NON-ALCOHOLIC AND VODKA VERSIONS)
HOMEMADE CHERRY LIMEADE - I AM BAKER
FROZEN CHERRY LIMEADE - SAVOR THE FLAVOUR
THE BEST CHERRY LIMEADE - THE COUNTRY COOK
EASY CHERRY LIMEADE CAKE RECIPE - THE NOVICE CHEF
CHERRY LIMEADE ⋆ REAL HOUSEMOMS
SWEET AND TART CHERRY LIMEADE COOKIES - COOKIES AND CUPS
BEST CHUCK'S CHERRY LIMEADE RECIPES | FOOD NETWORK CANADA
CHERRY LEMON OR LIMEADE - HUG FOR YOUR BELLY
CHERRY TEA RECIPE - ICED OR HOT VARIATION MADE WITH FRESH ... - YUM …
FROZEN CHERRY LIMEADE | SWEET PEAS & SAFFRON
CHERRY LIMEADE SWEET TEA | RECIPE | ICED TEA RECIPES, CHERRY …
CHERRY AMARETTO LIMEADE (3 INGREDIENT COCKTAIL) TAKE TWO TAPAS
SWEET CHERRY ICED TEA - FLOUR ON MY FACE
CHERRY LIMEADE COCKTAILS - THIS SILLY GIRL'S KITCHEN
HOMEMADE CHERRY LIMEADE- BETTER THAN SONIC - DIVAS CAN COOK
CHERRY LIMEADE MARGARITA - IMPERIAL SUGAR | RECIPES
You'll also love