CHICKEN ALFREDO (OLIVE GARDEN DUP)
This is the closest to the Olive Garden Chicken Alfredo you will get! It is creamy and delicious. My family loves it.
Provided by Halos keeper
Categories Very Low Carbs
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Combine Butter, Heavy Cream and Cream Cheese in sauce pan and simmer on medium/low until all melted and mixed smoothly. Add Parmesan cheese and garlic powder simmer 20 minutes on low. Stirring regularly. Let sauce simmer as long as possible for the best flavor.
- Take your thawed chicken and sprinkle it with garlic salt and pepper. Grill it on the grill or on the foreman until it's done and a little black. Once it's done shred it or chop it up you can then put it in the sauce or you can spread it over cooked alfredo noodles. Once sauce is done it will be creamy and thickish then pour it over the chicken and the cooked alfredo noodles.
- You can do this recipe with or without chicken it is delicious both ways.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 789.4, Fat 76.4, SaturatedFat 47, Cholesterol 286.3, Sodium 626.7, Carbohydrate 5, Fiber 0.1, Sugar 0.6, Protein 23
COPYCAT OLIVE GARDEN'S CHICKEN ALFREDO RECIPE - (4.5/5)
Provided by Susan52
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Place 6 quarts of water in a large pot and bring to a boil. Add pasta and salt and cook until done. Drain, reserving 1 cup of cooking liquid for later use. While water is coming to a boil, heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add 2 teaspoons olive oil, 1/4 cup onion, 1 clove garlic and red pepper flakes. Add chicken pieces to skillet and saute until done, about 4 minutes. Remove chicken. Add remaining oil, onion and garlic to skillet and saute about 1 minute. Add white wine (take skillet off stove while adding the wine to prevent fire) and continue to cook over medium heat until reduced in half, about 5 minutes. Lower heat to simmer and add cream and Parmesan cheese. Stir until thickened, about 2 minutes. Add parsley flakes and stir. Add pasta to sauce and mix. (If pasta is too thick at this point add the reserved pasta water.) Place all but a few pieces of chicken in the pasta. Pour pasta into a serving bowl. Place remaining chicken on top. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and some parsley, if desired.
OLIVE GARDEN STYLE CHICKEN AND GNOCCHI SOUP
This is very close to the Olive Garden soup. There's another recipe on the web, which was the basis of this recipe, however, I have changed it to use less cream. Still tastes good! I did end up using a little cornstarch to thicken. I guess you could sub heavy cream for the half-and-half to make it a little thicker without using cornstarch. The gnocchi is usually in the spaghetti section of the grocery store.
Provided by Anne G.
Yield 8-10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Saute the onion, celery, garlic, carrot in oil over medium heat until onion is translucent.
- Add chicken, chicken stock, half and half, salt and pepper, thyme. Heat to boiling, then add gnocchi. Gently boil for 4 minutes, then turn down to a simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add spinach and cook for another 1-2 minutes until spinach is wilted.
- (Heat to boiling and add cornstarch dissolved in 1-2 Tbsp water at this point if you want a thicker soup.).
- Ladle into bowls and serve!
More about "chicken alfredo olive garden dup recipes"
COPYCAT OLIVE GARDEN CHICKEN ALFREDO - THREE OLIVES BRANCH
5/5 (1)Total Time 30 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 1371 per serving
- Start the water for the fettuccine pasta. Cook as per package directions until just shy of al dente (it will be added to the sauce later and will continue to cook). If the pasta is done too early, drain and set aside while reserving 1 cup of the cooking liquid just in case the sauce is too thick.
- As the pasta is cooking, make the chicken. Heat a large skillet over medium heat with 2 Tablespoons of oil. Place the flour in a small dish or plate and season with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- Lightly dredge the chicken in the flour to fully coat. Shake off excess flour. When the skillet and oil are hot, add the chicken. Cook approximately 5 minutes per side until browned and the chicken is cooked through. Set the chicken aside.
- Also while the pasta is cooking, combine the butter and cream in a large pot or a wide skillet with tall edges (like the one in my picture). Heat over medium until the butter is melted into the cream.
COPYCAT OLIVE GARDEN™ CHICKEN ALFREDO RECIPE
5/5 (1)Category EntreeCuisine ItalianTotal Time 20 mins
- Add olive oil to a cast-iron grill pan over high heat. Add 2 tablespoons butter to hot pan, then quickly add chicken breasts to the pan, seasoning with 1 teaspoon each of the salt and pepper.
- Cook chicken breasts until golden on first side, then flip over. Cover the pan and reduce heat to medium, cooking until chicken is no longer pink in the center, about 5 to 7 minutes on the second side. Place on a plate and cover with foil until cool enough to slice into strips.
- In a large, deep-sided skillet, melt remaining 1/2 cup butter over medium heat. Add garlic to pan, cooking until aromatic, about 30 seconds. Reduce heat to medium-low. Season with remaining salt and pepper.
OLIVE GARDEN CHICKEN ALFREDO RECIPE - FOOD FANATIC
3.2/5 (9)Category CopycatAuthor Amber BracegirdleCalories 1213 per serving
COPYCAT OLIVE GARDEN CHICKEN ALFREDO - CREME DE LA …
4.9/5 (21)Total Time 40 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 471 per serving
HOW TO MAKE CHICKEN ALFREDO OLIVE GARDEN RECIPE - HEART RECIPE
OLIVE GARDEN CHICKEN ALFREDO RECIPE : RECIPES
SLOW COOKER OLIVE GARDEN CHICKEN PASTA RECIPE | TASTE OF HOME
OLIVE GARDEN CHICKEN BREAST : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
OLIVE GARDEN CHICKEN ALFREDO (BEST FAMILY DINNER!)
CHICKEN AND OLIVE RECIPES : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
THE PERFECT DUPE FOR OLIVE GARDEN’S ALFREDO SAUCE
HOW TO MAKE CHICKEN ALFREDO SAUCE FROM OLIVE GARDEN
CHICKEN ALFREDO COPYCAT OLIVE GARDEN - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING …
OLIVE GARDEN RECIPES CHICKEN ALFREDO - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING …
BEST OLIVE GARDEN COPYCAT RECIPES - COPYKAT RECIPES
TOP 43 OLIVE GARDEN CHICKEN ALFREDO RECIPE RECIPES
7 BEST OLIVE GARDEN COPYCAT RECIPES - MOMSDISH
COPYCAT CHICKEN ALFREDO OLIVE GARDEN RECIPE
OLIVE GARDEN CHICKEN PASTA - BREAD N SOUP
COPYCAT OLIVE GARDEN'S CHICKEN ALFREDO | RECIPE - PINTEREST
OLIVE GARDEN CHICKEN ALFREDO RECIPE - THE SIMPLE PARENT
OLIVE GARDEN'S CHICKEN FETTUCCINE ALFREDO RECIPE
OLIVE GARDEN CHICKEN FETTUCCINE ALFREDO WITH AUTHENTIC ALFREDO …
COPYCAT OLIVE GARDEN CHICKEN ALFREDO - YOUTUBE
OLIVE GARDEN CHICKEN ALFREDO RECIPES | SPARKRECIPES
OLIVE GARDEN CHICKEN GNOCCHI SOUP - RECIPE AND VIDEO
COPYCAT OLIVE GARDEN CHICKEN ALFREDO - THE COUNTRY COOK
COPYCAT OLIVE GARDEN CHICKEN ALFREDO - MHILANZ.COM
20 COPYCAT OLIVE GARDEN RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
OLIVE GARDEN RECIPES : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
9 COPYCAT OLIVE GARDEN RECIPES TO MAKE AT HOME | ALLRECIPES
OLIVE GARDEN COPYCAT RECIPES - THE COZY COOK
BEST COOKING BUTTER RECIPES: CHICKEN ALFREDO (OLIVE GARDEN DUP)
OLIVE GARDEN CHICKEN ALFREDO CROCK POT RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
CROCK POT OLIVE GARDEN CHICKEN ALFREDO PASTA
OLIVE GARDEN'S ALFREDO SAUCE - THE COZY COOK
COPYCAT OLIVE GARDEN CHICKEN ALFREDO - CUPCAKE DIARIES
BEST OLIVE GARDEN CHICKEN GNOCCHI SOUP RECIPE
CREAMY CHICKEN ALFREDO DIP | THE RECIPE CRITIC
OLIVE GARDEN CHICKEN FLATBREAD RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST ...
OLIVE GARDEN CROCK POT CHICKEN - MESS FOR LESS
TORTELLINI ALFREDO OLIVE GARDEN RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
OLIVE GARDEN CHICKEN FETTUCINE AND ALFREDO COPYCAT RECIPE
Copycat Olive Garden Chicken Alfredo44K views-01:00
How To: Chicken Alfredo Recipe - scratch! Olive Garden aint got ish' on this!! ☺20K views-09:10
OLIVE GARDEN CHICKEN ALFREDO278K views-05:34
OLIVE GARDEN CHICKEN ALFREDO PIZZA BOWL, SOUP & SALAD #MUKBANG12K views-23:38
OLIVE GARDEN Copycat Recipe | Gluten Free Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo4.9K views-09:03
Copycat Olive Garden Chicken Alfredo17K views-01:57
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook chicken fettuccine Alfredo at Olive Garden?Olive Garden’s Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo. While pasta cooks, melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic, and cook, stirring often, until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add flour, and cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute. Gradually whisk in milk and cream; bring to a simmer, and cook, stirring often, until thickened, about 10 minutes.
What is the best copycat recipe for chicken alfredo?Olive Garden Chicken Alfredo is the most perfectly tasty copycat recipe. Creamy, rich, delicious homemade alfredo sauce over juicy, tender chicken breasts and fettuccine – it doesn’t get much better than this!
What do you serve with alfredo sauce at Olive Garden?Alfredo sauce is usually combined with shrimp or chicken. Olive Garden Grilled Chicken with Alfredo Sauce is the perfect meal. Pair it with a salad or veggies to make it complete. Brush the chicken with olive oil and season with salt & pepper. Grill the chicken on each side until cooked through.
What is the best copycat recipe at Olive Garden?Olive Garden Chicken Alfredo is the most perfectly tasty copycat recipe. Creamy, rich, delicious alfredo sauce over moist, tender chicken breasts and fettuccini — it doesn't get much better than this!