ROSEMARY CHICKEN BREASTS
I believe I got this recipe from the Food Network. It's so quick and easy to make -- and so delicious. And it makes such a nice presentation served sliced on a platter with fresh rosemary sprigs as garnish. Very, very tasty
Provided by Bobbie
Categories < 60 Mins
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Place balsamic vinegar in one pie plate (or similar container).
- Place the olive oil in another pie plate (or similar container).
- Coat chicken with balsamic vinegar, then olive oil.
- Season chicken with rosemary, salt and pepper and let stand 10 to 15 minutes.
- Heat a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat .
- Add chicken breasts and cracked garlic to the pan.
- Cook chicken 12 minutes, or until juices run clear, turning occasionally. The balsamic vinegar will produce a deep brown, sweet finish on the chicken as it cooks.
- Slice each chicken breast and serve on plate.
GRILLED ROSEMARY CHICKEN BREASTS
This easy, quick, and light dish has exceptional flavor. The rosemary plays perfectly with strong garlic flavor and a hint of lemon for bright fresh flavor. This is a must try for summer.
Provided by Semigourmet
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Whisk garlic, olive oil, rosemary, mustard, lemon juice, ground black pepper, and salt together in a bowl.
- Place chicken breasts in a resealable plastic bag. Pour garlic mixture over chicken, reserving 1/8 cup. Seal bag and massage marinade into chicken. Let stand for 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Place chicken on preheated grill and cook for 4 minutes. Turn the chicken, baste with reserved marinade, and continue to grill until cooked through, about 5 minutes. Cover with foil and let rest for at least 2 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 232 calories, Carbohydrate 3.9 g, Cholesterol 65.8 mg, Fat 11.6 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 26.7 g, SaturatedFat 1.8 g, Sodium 276 mg, Sugar 0.2 g
ROSEMARY CHICKEN BREASTS, BROWN BUTTER AND BALSAMIC RAVIOLI, WARM SPINACH SALAD WITH PANCETTA AND SWEET VINAIGRETTE
- Coat chicken in balsamic vinegar, then olive oil. Season chicken with rosemary, salt and pepper and let stand 10 minutes.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil for ravioli. Salt water and drop ravioli in water. Cook 8 minutes or until raviolis expand, float to top of water, and are al dente.
- Heat a medium nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken breasts and cracked garlic to the pan. Cook chicken 12 minutes, or until juices run clear, turning occasionally. The balsamic vinegar will produce a deep brown, sweet finish on the chicken as it cooks.
- When the chicken is 2 or 3 minutes away from done, heat a second skillet over medium low to medium heat. To the second skillet, add butter to the pan and let it begin to brown.
- Remove chicken from the first skillet and transfer to a warm platter. In a skillet over medium high heat and add the pancetta. Brown the pancetta bits, about 2 or 3 minutes, then transfer to paper towels to drain and return pan to heat, reducing heat to medium. Add oil and shallots to the pan and let the shallots saute 2 minutes.
- When the butter for the ravioli has browned, add cooked ravioli to the pan and turn in butter to heat through. Add balsamic vinegar to the ravioli and cook a minute or 2 longer to reduce the vinegar and glaze the ravioli. The vinegar will become thick and syrup like. Add cheese, parsley, salt and pepper to the pasta and remove the pan from the heat.
- To the sauteed shallots for the spinach salad, add sugar and cook sugar with shallots 1 minute. Add vinegar to the pan, scraping up pan drippings. Add spinach to the dressing and turn to wilt and coat it evenly in sweet vinaigrette. Add crisp pancetta to the salad.
- Serve chicken along side ravioli and spinach salad, all on the same dinner plate.
ROASTED CHICKEN WITH ROSEMARY
Herbs, garlic and butter give this hearty meal in one a classic flavor. It's a lot like pot roast, except it uses chicken instead of beef. -Isabel Zienkosky, Salt Lake City, Utah
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 9 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a small saucepan, melt butter; stir in the seasonings and garlic. Place chicken breast side up on a rack in a shallow roasting pan; tie drumsticks together with kitchen string. Spoon half of the butter mixture over chicken. Place the potatoes, carrots and onions around chicken. Drizzle remaining butter mixture over vegetables. , Bake at 350° for 1-1/2 hours. Baste with cooking juices; bake 30-60 minutes longer, basting occasionally, until a thermometer inserted in thickest part of thigh reads 170°-175°. (Cover loosely with foil if chicken browns too quickly.), Let stand 10-15 minutes, tented with foil if necessary, before carving. Serve with vegetables.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 449 calories, Fat 28g fat (11g saturated fat), Cholesterol 126mg cholesterol, Sodium 479mg sodium, Carbohydrate 16g carbohydrate (5g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 33g protein.
ROAST CHICKEN WITH ROSEMARY-ORANGE BUTTER
- Position rack in center of oven; preheat to 400°F. Mince 1 shallot; mix with butter, rosemary and peel in small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Pat chicken dry. Using fingers, loosen skin from chicken breasts, legs and thighs. Sprinkle chicken cavity with salt and pepper. Spread half of rosemary-orange butter under chicken skin. Tie chicken legs together to hold shape. Spread remaining butter over chicken. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- Place rack in large roasting pan. Add reserved chicken neck and heart to pan, then onion, carrots and celery. Chop 2 shallots; add to pan. Place chicken, breast side up, on rack in pan. Roast chicken until meat thermometer inserted into innermost part of thigh registers 180°F., stirring vegetables in pan occasionally, about 1 hour 40 minutes. Transfer chicken to platter. Tent with foil while making sauce (do not clean pan).
- Place same roasting pan over medium-high heat. Add wine to pan; simmer until most of wine evaporates, scraping up any browned bits, about 5 minutes. Add broth. Simmer until sauce is reduced to 1 1/2 cups, stirring often, about 6 minutes. Strain into 2-cup glass measuring cup; discard solids. Spoon fat from top of sauce. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve chicken with pan sauce.
ROAST CHICKEN WITH ROSEMARY, LEMON, AND HONEY
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a large roasting pan with 3/4 of rosemary sprigs. Place chickens on top.
- Whisk 1/2 cup oil, lemon juice, and honey in a small bowl to blend. Using your hands and beginning at the neck end of chicken, gently lift skin away from breast. Under skin of each chicken, rub 1/4 cup lemon mixture into meat. Drizzle remaining lemon mixture all over outside of chickens.
- Place 1 lemon half and 1 shallot inside each chicken cavity; stuff with remaining rosemary sprigs, dividing equally. Season chickens all over with salt and pepper. Place remaining shallots around chickens; arrange 4 lemon rounds on top of each chicken. Drizzle shallots and lemon rounds with remaining 2 tablespoons oil.
- Roast chickens, basting frequently with pan juices, for 45 minutes. Increase oven temperature to 425°F and continue roasting until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the thigh registers 165°F and skin is deep golden and crispy, about 10 minutes longer.
- Spoon pan juices over chickens, shallots, and lemon slices and serve in roasting pan.
HONEY GARLIC CHICKEN WITH ROSEMARY
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic powder, rosemary, salt, and pepper; simmer until flavors combine, about 1 minute. Stir in honey; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Dip chicken into sauce, 1 piece at a time, until coated. Place chicken on a 9x13-inch baking pan; pour remaining sauce over chicken.
- Bake chicken in the preheated oven until no longer pink at the bone and the juices run clear, about 30 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Remove from oven; immediately turn over chicken with tongs to coat the top with sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 301 calories, Carbohydrate 25 g, Cholesterol 86.2 mg, Fat 14 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 19.9 g, SaturatedFat 5.9 g, Sodium 134.3 mg, Sugar 23.7 g
CHICKEN BREASTS WITH ROSEMARY HONEY BUTTER.
A sweet butter to use on biscuits, rolls, other bread, or for grilled pork or fish. Serve some of the butter on the side.
Provided by Rita1652
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Rosemary Honey Butter--Mix all ingredients in blender till smooth.
- Chicken--Pound chicken breasts between two sheets of plastic wrap to 1/4" thick.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Brush chicken well with Rosemary Honey Butter.
- Grill until well-browned and cooked through, about 10 minutes, brushing occasionally with Rosemary Honey Butter.
- Using only what you need to keep chicken basted.
- Refrigerate left over butter for biscuits, rolls, other bread or for grilled pork or fish.
CHICKEN WITH ROSEMARY BUTTER SAUCE
This elegant rosemary chicken requires minimal effort but will win you major compliments. You'll love the mellow sauce! -Connie McDowell, Greenwood, Delaware
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook chicken in 1 tablespoon butter until a thermometer reads 165°, 4-5 minutes on each side. Remove and keep warm., Add wine to pan; cook over medium-low heat, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Add cream and bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook and stir until slightly thickened. Stir in rosemary and remaining 3 tablespoons butter until blended. Serve sauce with chicken.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 411 calories, Fat 26g fat (15g saturated fat), Cholesterol 158mg cholesterol, Sodium 183mg sodium, Carbohydrate 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 35g protein.
More about "chicken breasts with rosemary honey butter recipes"
HONEY GARLIC CHICKEN BREAST | RECIPETIN EATS
5/5 (343)Total Time 12 minsCategory MainsCalories 323 per serving
- Place chicken in skillet and cook for 2 - 3 minutes until golden. Turn and cook the other side for 1 minute.
CREAMY ROSEMARY CHICKEN - EASY CHICKEN RECIPES
4.3/5 (3)Calories 394 per servingCategory Main Course
- Whisk together the flour, salt, and pepper in a shallow bowl. Dredge both sides of the chicken in the flour mixture. Set aside.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add in the chicken and sear on both sides until golden. Remove from the pan and set aside.
SKILLET CHICKEN BREAST & BROCCOLI WITH MUSTARD …
Total Time 40 minsCalories 338 per serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine broccoli, onion, olive oil, 1/8 tsp. pepper, and salt in a medium bowl; toss to coat. Mix together whole-grain mustard, Dijon mustard, rosemary (or thyme), and maple syrup (or honey), if using, in a small bowl.
- Pat chicken dry and season with the remaining 1/8 tsp. pepper. Heat canola oil in a 10-inch cast-iron or other ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until the underside is nicely browned, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat. Turn the chicken over and brush the mustard mixture over the top. Scatter the broccoli mixture around the chicken. Transfer the pan to the oven (see Tip).
- Roast the chicken and vegetables, stirring the vegetables once, until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the chicken registers 165 degrees F and the broccoli is tender and browned in spots, about 15 minutes. If either the chicken or vegetables are done before the other, remove them. Transfer the chicken to a clean cutting board and let rest for a few minutes. Transfer the broccoli mixture to a small bowl; keep warm.
- Meanwhile, place the skillet over medium-high heat and add vinegar and water. Bring to a simmer, stirring and scraping up any browned bits from the bottom of the pan. Simmer for 30 seconds. Remove from the heat. Add butter and whisk until melted.
SAUTéED CHICKEN BREASTS WITH FENNEL AND ROSEMARY …
Ratings 1Calories 364 per servingCategory Main Course
- Rinse and slice the fennel bulb into 1/2 inch thick slices (they can be a little thinner depending on the size of the bulb). Heat one tablespoon of the olive oil over medium-high heat in a saute pan.
- Add the fennel to the pan, along with half of the rosemary and a good pinch of salt and pepper. Flip often and allow to sear until golden.
- Add the stock to the pan and reduce the heat. Cover and allow to steam for a few minutes. Remove the fennel and the liquid from the heat and set aside in a bowl.
- Wipe the pan clean and add the remaining olive oil. Season the chicken breasts with salt, pepper, and the remaining rosemary. Increase the heat on the pan to medium-high, and add the pounded chicken breast.
EASY PAN ROASTED CHICKEN BREASTS WITH THYME
5/5 (22)Category MainCuisine FrenchTotal Time 30 mins
HONEY, GARLIC, AND ROSEMARY GLAZED CHICKEN BREASTS ...
Calories 220Fat 18 gCarbohydrates 9 gProtein 9 g
HONEY CHICKEN WITH CRUSHED BUTTERNUT SQUASH RECIPES | …
3.4/5 (137)Total Time 1 minServings 4
CHICKEN BREASTS WITH ROSEMARY HONEY BUTTER.
CHICKEN BREASTS WITH WALNUT-ROSEMARY CRUMBLE MEAL KIT ...
SKILLET CHICKEN BREASTS WITH CORN SAUCE RECIPES
HONEY LEMON ROSEMARY GRILLED CHICKEN RECIPES
CHICKEN BREASTS WITH ROSEMARY HONEY BUTTER - SIOUX HONEY ...
CHICKEN BREASTS WITH ROSEMARY HONEY BUTTER. RECIPE - FOOD ...
CHICKEN BREASTS WITH WALNUT-ROSEMARY CRUMBLE MEAL KIT ...
CHICKEN BREASTS WITH ROSEMARY HONEY BUTTER
GARLIC BUTTER CHICKEN BREAST RECIPES OVEN / LEMON GARLIC ...
CHICKEN BREASTS WITH ROSEMARY HONEY BUTTER. RECIPE ...
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #appetizers #main-dish #condiments-etc #eggs-dairy #oven #spreads #marinades-and-rubs #herb-and-spice-mixes #broil #food-processor-blender #dietary #spicy #low-sodium #gluten-free #high-protein #low-carb #cooking-mixes #free-of-something #high-in-something #low-in-something #taste-mood #sweet #equipment #small-appliance #presentation #served-cold #served-hot
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make honey garlic chicken with Rosemary?Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic powder, rosemary, salt, and pepper; simmer until flavors combine, about 1 minute. Stir in honey; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Dip chicken into sauce, 1 piece at a time, until coated. Place chicken on a 9x13-inch baking pan; pour remaining sauce over chicken.
How to make a creamy Rosemary chicken sauce?Dredge your chicken in flour, salt and pepper. Add your chicken to melted butter and sear on both sides. Remove your chicken, add more butter, shallot, and rosemary to your skillet. Add your wine and then add your chicken broth, heavy cream, mustard, salt, and pepper to it. Put the chicken back and cook until sauce has thickened.
What's the best way to cook chicken breasts?Coat chicken with balsamic vinegar, then olive oil. Season chicken with rosemary, salt and pepper and let stand 10 to 15 minutes. Heat a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat . Add chicken breasts and cracked garlic to the pan. Cook chicken 12 minutes, or until juices run clear, turning occasionally.
How to cook Rosemary Chicken Breast on the grill?Directions. Pour garlic mixture over chicken, reserving 1/8 cup. Seal bag and massage marinade into chicken. Let stand for 30 minutes at room temperature. Place chicken on preheated grill and cook for 4 minutes. Turn the chicken, baste with reserved marinade, and continue to grill until cooked through, about 5 minutes.