BROCCOLI CHEDDAR CHICKEN CASSEROLE
Juicy chicken with broccoli and a cheesy sauce topped with buttery Ritz crackers. This family favorite is an easy to make casserole much like the one at Cracker Barrel.
Provided by Nikki Lee - Soulfully Made
Categories Latest Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place in the bottom of a large casserole dish. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, combine milk, cheddar soup, 1 cup shredded cheese, 1/2 cup crushed crackers, paprika and garlic powder. Add in broccoli and 1/2 sleeve of crushed crackers. Pour mixture over chicken.
- Pour half the cheese mixture over the chicken. Then distribute the broccoli over the top. Pour remaining cheese mixture on top of broccoli.
- Sprinkle 1 sleeve (1.5 cups) of crushed crackers over the top and 1/2 cup of shredded cheese. Pour melted butter over the top
- Bake for 45 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 grams, Calories 343 kcal, Carbohydrate 14 g, Protein 33 g, Fat 17 g, SaturatedFat 8 g, Cholesterol 103 mg, Sodium 595 mg, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 3 g
CHICKEN, BROCCOLI, AND CHEDDAR CASSEROLE
Super comfort food, but kinda healthy because it has broccoli in it, right? My grandmother passed this chicken and Cheddar recipe down and it is a family favorite. After the first time I made it, I went on a casserole kick and made it twice a week for 3 months straight! I typically serve this over rice, but it is just as great by itself. Last time I didn't make rice, but served it with bread.
Provided by jamanleyx
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine chicken, broccoli, condensed soup, sour cream, and pepper in a bowl. Mix in 1 cup Cheddar cheese. Pour into a 2-quart casserole dish and top with remaining Cheddar cheese.
- Combine bread crumbs and butter in a bowl. Sprinkle over casserole.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly and cheese is melted, 30 to 35 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 474.1 calories, Carbohydrate 22.3 g, Cholesterol 104 mg, Fat 29.8 g, Fiber 1.5 g, Protein 28.6 g, SaturatedFat 15.5 g, Sodium 944.2 mg, Sugar 2.1 g
CHICKEN BROCCOLI CHEESE CASSEROLE
This Chicken Broccoli Cheese Casserole is the perfect dinner for when you want some delicious comfort food. It is loaded with tender chicken, creamy cheddar cheese and wholesome broccoli. With only a few ingredients and one dish, this dinner is super easy to make and cleans up quickly. This is a go to for busy weeknights since the kids love it as much as the adults and can be easily scaled to feed big or small families.
Provided by Kimber
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 375˚F.
- Lay the chicken breasts flat in a large baking dish. Sprinkle the garlic powder, salt and pepper over the chicken breasts to season them, then spread the broccoli florets on top.
- Pour the broccoli cheese soup over the broccoli and chicken so that it is evenly covered and then top with the shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through (165˚F internal temperature.)
- Garnish with parsley and serve over rice, mashed potatoes or your with your favorite side!
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 4 oz chicken plus toppings, Calories 244 kcal, Carbohydrate 10 g, Protein 28 g, Fat 11 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, Cholesterol 71 mg, Sodium 909 mg, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 3 g, UnsaturatedFat 3 g
CHICKEN, BROCCOLI AND CHEESE CASSEROLE
This casserole is super satisfying and creamy and uses a great trick to cut out extra butter and oil: Instead of making the traditional roux with butter, the cream sauce is thickened with a little flour.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Put the flour and broth into a large saucepan and whisk until the flour is dissolved. Place the saucepan over medium heat and whisk continuously until the mixture comes to a boil; continue to whisk until the mixture is thick enough to coat the back of a spoon, 10 to 12 minutes. Remove the saucepan from the heat and whisk in 1 1/2 teaspoons salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Add the Cheddar and whisk until melted. Add the broccoli florets and stir to coat.
- Spray a 3-quart flameproof casserole dish with cooking spray. Toss the brown rice and chicken in a large bowl. Pour the broccoli-cheese sauce on top and mix well. Spread the mixture in the casserole dish and top with the Parmesan. Cover with foil and bake until bubbling and hot, about 25 minutes. Remove the foil and broil until the top is nicely browned, 2 to 5 minutes Serve hot.
- Make-Ahead Tip: Freeze the baked casserole for up to 2 weeks. Cover in foil and reheat at 350 degrees F until hot, 35 to 45 minutes.
CHICKEN BROCCOLI CASSEROLE
Fix Trisha Yearwood's cheesy Chicken Broccoli Casserole recipe, from Trisha's Southern Kitchen on Food Network, as a comforting make-ahead meal.
Provided by Trisha Yearwood
Yield 10 servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9-by-13-by-2-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray or butter.
- Place the chicken in a large pot with water to cover. Add some salt, bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to a low simmer and cook the chicken until tender, about 45 minutes. Drain the chicken, cover, and refrigerate until cool, or up to 24 hours. Shred.
- Meanwhile, bring a medium pot of generously salted water to a boil. Add the broccoli florets, and boil until crisp-tender, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Spread the rice in an even layer in the baking dish. Make a second layer with the broccoli. In a large bowl, mix the chicken soup, the sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, shredded chicken, half the Cheddar and some salt and pepper. Pour the mixture over the broccoli and top with the remaining Cheddar. Bake for 40 minutes; let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
CONTEST-WINNING BROCCOLI CHICKEN CASSEROLE
This delicious chicken and broccoli casserole recipe is a twist on chicken divan that came from an old boss. It's quick, satisfying comfort food. -Jennifer Schlachter, Big Rock, Illinois
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat oven to 350°. Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions, using only 1-1/2 cups water., In large bowl, combine chicken, broccoli and soup; transfer to a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Top with stuffing; sprinkle with cheese. Bake, covered, 20 minutes. Uncover; bake until heated through, 10-15 minutes longer. Freeze option: Transfer individual portions of cooled casserole to freezer containers; freeze. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. Transfer to a microwave-safe dish and microwave, covered, on high until a thermometer inserted in center reads 165°, stirring occasionally and adding a little broth if necessary.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 315 calories, Fat 13g fat (6g saturated fat), Cholesterol 66mg cholesterol, Sodium 1025mg sodium, Carbohydrate 25g carbohydrate (4g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 23g protein.
CHEESY CHICKEN AND BROCCOLI CASSEROLE
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter the bottom and sides of a 9x13-inch dish.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add chicken and continue to boil until no longer pink, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine broccoli, cream of chicken soup, Cheddar cheese, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, sour cream, and pepper in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Drain chicken and add to broccoli mixture. Mix well. Pour into the prepared baking dish and spread evenly.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Add remaining Parmesan cheese on top and continue to bake until cheese is melted, 3 to 5 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 265.3 calories, Carbohydrate 9.1 g, Cholesterol 55.8 mg, Fat 17.4 g, Fiber 0.9 g, Protein 18.3 g, SaturatedFat 9.2 g, Sodium 832.4 mg, Sugar 1.1 g
CHEDDAR BROCCOLI AND CHICKEN CASSEROLE FROM COUNTRY CROCK®
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Melt 2 tablespoons Country Crock® Spread in large nonstick skillet and saute broccoli and red bell pepper until crisp tender. Whisk milk and flour in large bowl. Add chicken, cooked vegetables, 2 cups cheese, and onion powder; toss to mix. Pour into 8-inch baking dish.
- Combine panko crumbs, remaining 1 tablespoon Spread and remaining 1/4 cup cheese in small cup. Sprinkle over top of casserole.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until crumbs are golden and mixture is bubbly around edges.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 369.5 calories, Carbohydrate 23.6 g, Cholesterol 55.8 mg, Fat 15.6 g, Fiber 2.7 g, Protein 35.6 g, SaturatedFat 6.1 g, Sodium 602.5 mg, Sugar 6.8 g
BROCCOLI CHEDDAR CHICKEN CASSEROLE
I'm not much of a broccoli fan, but my 8 yr old daughter is. (Go figure!) I found this tucked into a bunch of recipies my sister gave me and gave it a try. WOW was it good!! Very creamy and quite tasty I must say! Not to mention EASY EASY EASY!!
Provided by anti-suburban house
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Place thawed broccoli in 2 qt casserole dish.
- Top with cooked diced chicken.
- Mix soup and mayo together.
- Spread on top of chicken.
- Top with cheddar cheese.
- Sprinkle with fried onions/bread crumbs.
- Bake at 350 for about 30 minute.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 707.9, Fat 45.2, SaturatedFat 16.7, Cholesterol 177.5, Sodium 1303.7, Carbohydrate 22.8, Fiber 2.9, Sugar 6, Protein 53
BROCCOLI CHEDDAR CHICKEN
Comfort food at its finest, this broccoli cheddar chicken will fill you right up! Insanely delicious and straightforward to make, this is a dinner your entire family will go crazy over!
Provided by Alyssa Rivers
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9X13 inch casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Place the chicken in the prepared pan, and season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- In a mixing bowl, add the milk, cheddar cheese soup, paprika, and shredded cheddar cheese.
- Pour half of the cheese mixture over the chicken.
- Next, top with the defrosted broccoli florets.
- Pour the remaining cheese mixture over the broccoli.
- In a small bowl, mix together the crushed crackers and melted butter. Sprinkle over the top of all the ingredients.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45-50 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and sauce is bubbly.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 121 kcal, Carbohydrate 1 g, Protein 16 g, Fat 6 g, SaturatedFat 3 g, TransFat 1 g, Cholesterol 58 mg, Sodium 315 mg, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 1 g, UnsaturatedFat 3 g, ServingSize 1 serving
CHEESY CHICKEN BROCCOLI CASSEROLE
With plenty of tender chicken and broccoli, this cheese-topped dish is a real family-pleaser. In fact, my clan would eat it any day of the week.-Rachel Bywater, Holland, Michigan
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4-6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In a greased 2-qt. baking dish, layer chicken and broccoli. Combine the soup, sour cream and lemon juice; spread over broccoli. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts :
FANTASTIC CHICKEN BROCCOLI CASSEROLE
Southern comfort food. My mom makes this when cold weather hits - ooey, gooey, and oh so rich. Occasionally, I'll swap out part of the cheddar cheese with Velveeta Crumbles. Cook time includes time for the casserole to sit. You can use about a pound of cooked chicken breasts, shredded or cubed, in place of the canned chicken.
Provided by Misa3446
Categories Beginner Cook
Yield 1 casserole, 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat the oven to 400°F Thaw the broccoli, making sure it is well-drained. Drain the canned chicken chunks.
- In a large bowl, combine the cottage cheese, cream of chicken soup, mayonnaise, and cheddar cheese.
- Spoon half of the broccoli in the bottom of a 9 x 13 baking dish. Spread one can of the chicken over the broccoli, followed by half of the cheese mixture from step 2. Smooth with a spatula, and repeat layers. You will end with the cheese mixture on top.
- Crush the Ritz crackers, and melt the butter in a small saucepan. Add the cracker crumbs to the melted butter, tossing to coat. Spread over the top of the casserole.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until bubbly and the crackers are slightly browned. Let set for 30 minutes before serving.
- NOTES: Casserole can be assembled through step 3 the day ahead. Cover with foil and store in the refrigerator until time to bake. Pick up with step 4. Also, the cracker topping can be made by melting the butter in the microwave, crushing the crackers in a large ziptop bag, and pouring the butter over the crumbs. Squeeze the bag to make sure the butter is distributed evenly. Ingredients can be swapped for their low-fat counterparts, but the texture won't be as creamy.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 647.6, Fat 45, SaturatedFat 18.9, Cholesterol 116.8, Sodium 1219.9, Carbohydrate 25.6, Fiber 2.5, Sugar 6, Protein 36.1
CHICKEN, BROCCOLI, AND COTTAGE CHEESE CASSEROLE
This chicken and broccoli casserole is really rich and filling. I get requests for it all the time at family gatherings. One dish, not a lot of fuss, and good eats.
Provided by lilshortcake1
Categories Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine broccoli and 1/2 cup water in a saucepan over medium heat. Cover and cook until tender, about 10 minutes. Drain.
- Transfer broccoli to a 9x13-inch casserole dish. Add chicken, condensed soup, cottage cheese, Cheddar cheese, salad dressing, and lemon juice and mix until well combined.
- Mix crushed crackers and melted butter together; sprinkle over the casserole.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 403.6 calories, Carbohydrate 11.1 g, Cholesterol 101.2 mg, Fat 27.2 g, Fiber 1.7 g, Protein 28.6 g, SaturatedFat 13.1 g, Sodium 1033.5 mg, Sugar 2.6 g
CHICKEN BROCCOLI CHEDDAR BAKE
- Boil and debone chicken.
- Boil broccoli and drain.
- Mix mayo,sour cream,and chicken stock.
- Arrange shredded chicken on bottom of casserole dish, then broccoli.
- Pour mayo mixture over the chicken and the broccoli.
- Layer cheddar cheese and then onions and bacon.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 25 minutes. Allow to cool for five minutes and then serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 909.5, Fat 72.7, SaturatedFat 29.7, Cholesterol 209.9, Sodium 1186.8, Carbohydrate 18.2, Sugar 5.7, Protein 46.3
More about "chicken broccoli and cheddar casserole recipes"
CHICKEN AND BROCCOLI CASSEROLE | ALLRECIPES
CHICKEN & BROCCOLI CASSEROLE RECIPE - DELISH
10 BEST CHICKEN BROCCOLI CHEESE CASSEROLE RECIPES
BROCCOLI CHEDDAR CHICKEN AND RICE CASSEROLE. - HALF …
CRACKER BARREL-INSPIRED BROCCOLI CHEDDAR CHICKEN …
CHEDDAR CRUSTED CHICKEN BROCCOLI CASSEROLE - JAMIE …
BROCCOLI-CHICKEN CHEDDAR CURRY CASSEROLE | RECIPE
KETO CHEDDAR CHICKEN & BROCCOLI CASSEROLE [VIDEO]
CHEESY CHICKEN AND BROCCOLI CASSEROLE - SPICY …
BEST CHICKEN BROCCOLI RICE CASSEROLE RECIPE - PARADE: …
BROCCOLI CHICKEN CASSEROLE - CRAVING HOME COOKED
BROCCOLI CHEDDAR CHICKEN CASSEROLE RECIPE - RECIPES STUDIO
CHICKEN CHEDDAR BROCCOLI CASSEROLE RECIPE | HELLOFRESH
BROCCOLI CHEDDAR CHICKEN - RESTLESS CHIPOTLE
CRACKER BARREL BROCCOLI CHEDDAR CHICKEN - COPYKAT RECIPES
COPYCAT CHEDDARS BROCCOLI CHEESE CASSEROLE (4 INGREDIENTS!)
FRENCH ONION CHICKEN RICE-A-RONI CASSEROLE - PLAIN CHICKEN
CHICKEN BROCCOLI RICE ALFREDO CASSEROLE BEST RECIPES
BROCCOLI AND CHEDDAR BAKED CHICKEN - WHAT'S COOKIN' ITALIAN STYLE …
WORLD'S BEST CHEDDAR CHICKEN BROCCOLI CASSEROLE RECIPE
EASY CHEDDAR CHICKEN BROCCOLI CASSEROLE RECIPE | SIDECHEF
CHICKEN BROCCOLI RICE CASSEROLE - THE COZY COOK
BUFFALO CHICKEN SWEET POTATO CASSEROLE - ERIN LIVES WHOLE
10 BEST CHICKEN BROCCOLI POTATO CASSEROLE RECIPES | YUMMLY
BROCCOLI CHICKEN CHEDDAR CASSEROLE RECIPE - THERMALAND OAKS
26 CHICKEN BROCCOLI CASSEROLE IDEAS | COOKING RECIPES, RECIPES, …
BROCCOLI, CHICKEN, CHEDDAR & CURRY CASSEROLE - GOZNEY
CHEESY BROCCOLI AND CHICKEN CASSEROLE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
BEST CHEDDAR BROCCOLI CASSEROLE RECIPES - FOOD NETWORK
BROCCOLI & CHICKEN CASSEROLE | CHICKEN.CA
COPYCAT CRACKER BARREL BROCCOLI CHEDDAR CHICKEN RECIPE
CHEDDAR BROCCOLI & CHICKEN CASSEROLE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
CHICKEN, BROCCOLI, AND COTTAGE CHEESE CASSEROLE - FOOD RECIPES
You'll also love