Marinated in flavors of garlic and lime, this tangy margarita chicken is ready to go whenever the coals are hot! Serve with roasted corn on the cob and lemonade. -Kelly Bruneman, Cedar Park, Texas
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In a small bowl, combine margarita mix, lime juice and garlic. Pour 1 cup marinade into a shallow dish. Add chicken; turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 2-4 hours. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade., Drain and discard marinade from chicken. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Place chicken on oiled grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat until a thermometer reads 165°, 5-7 minutes on each side, basting frequently with reserved marinade.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 250 calories, Fat 4g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 94mg cholesterol, Sodium 230mg sodium, Carbohydrate 19g carbohydrate (16g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 34g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
Fresh basil gets all the respect in this super supper-even forks will stand at attention when it hits the table. -Judy Armstrong, Prairieville, Louisiana
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Flatten chicken to 1/2-in. thickness. In a large bowl, combine vinaigrette and garlic. Add chicken; turn to coat. Cover; refrigerate 30 minutes. Drain and discard marinade. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper., On a lightly greased grill rack, grill chicken, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 5 minutes. Turn; top with marinara, basil, tomatoes, artichokes, onions and cheese. Cover and cook until chicken is no longer pink and cheese is melted, 5-6 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 273 calories, Fat 8g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 98mg cholesterol, Sodium 606mg sodium, Carbohydrate 10g carbohydrate (4g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 38g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
CREAMY GARLIC CHICKEN PASTA
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook farfalle at a boil, stirring occasionally, until cooked through yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes; drain and pour farfalle back into pot.
- Heat vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook chicken in the hot oil until no longer pink in the center and juices run clear, 10 to 15 minutes. Transfer chicken to a cutting board and slice into thin strips.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter into the same skillet; cook and stir onions in the melted butter until transparent, 5 to 10 minutes. Stir mushrooms and chicken strips into onions; cook until heated through, about 5 minutes. Remove skillet from heat.
- Heat 1/4 cup butter in a large skillet; stir flour into melted butter until dissolved, about 1 minute. Slowly whisk milk into flour mixture until smooth; add garlic, salt, and pepper. Bring to a boil for 1 minute; reduce heat.
- Stir chicken mixture and garlic sauce into farfalle; cook and stir over medium-low heat until heated through, 2 to 3 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 561.2 calories, Carbohydrate 66.5 g, Cholesterol 83.4 mg, Fat 19.5 g, Fiber 3.5 g, Protein 30.9 g, SaturatedFat 9.8 g, Sodium 247.9 mg, Sugar 8.6 g
CHICKEN ENCHILADAS WITH CREAMY GREEN CHILE SAUCE
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Fry tortillas (1 at a time) for 5 seconds on each side to soften and make them pliable. Add more oil to pan as needed. Drain between layers of paper towel and keep warm.
- Divide chicken, 10 ounces of Monterey Jack cheese, and onion among the 12 tortillas. Roll up each tortilla and place seam-side down in the prepared pan.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add flour and whisk until mixture begins to boil. Slowly add broth, stirring with a whisk until thickened. Mix in the sour cream and chiles, heating thoroughly but do not boil, stirring occasionally. Pour mixture over the enchiladas.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly and heated through, about 20 minutes. Top with remaining Monterey Jack cheese and bake for 5 more minutes. Garnish with chopped green onions and cilantro.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 798.4 calories, Carbohydrate 33.3 g, Cholesterol 172.2 mg, Fat 51.9 g, Fiber 4.3 g, Protein 49.8 g, SaturatedFat 24.6 g, Sodium 1081.2 mg, Sugar 2.9 g
GRILLED CHICKEN WITH CREAM SAUCE
Homemade soup mix makes a creamy sauce for this tender chicken recipe from LaDonna Reed of Ponca City, Oklahoma. "My husband, Jim, is trying his hand at coming up with new recipes, then we tweak them together. This one is good and easy."
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 14
- In a small skillet, saute mushrooms in butter until tender. In a microwave-safe bowl, whisk soup mix and water until smooth. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 2 minutes, whisking occasionally. Stir in mushrooms and set aside. , Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, sprinkle 1/8 teaspoon pepper and seasoned salt over both sides of chicken. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. , In a nonstick saucepan, combine the cream, wine or broth, onion, garlic, mushroom mixture and remaining pepper. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Combine cornstarch and cold water until smooth; stir into cream sauce. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Drain spaghetti; top with chicken and sauce.
Nutrition Facts :
GARLIC CREAM SAUCE OVER CHICKEN BREASTS
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Season chicken breasts with oregano, basil, salt, and black pepper.
- Cook the chicken breasts on preheated grill until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 5 to 6 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Melt butter with vegetable oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook and stir garlic in the butter mixture until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Stir flour through the butter mixture; cook and stir until flour is incorporated, about 1 minute more. Pour heavy cream and chicken broth into the saucepan; stir. Continue cooking until the mixture thickens, 3 to 5 minutes. Add Parmesan cheese and cream cheese to the saucepan; cook, stirring occasionally, until the cheese is melted into the sauce, about 5 minutes.
- Plate the chicken breasts. Spoon sauce over the chicken. Serve extra sauce on the side.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 493.7 calories, Carbohydrate 5.3 g, Cholesterol 178.8 mg, Fat 39 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 30.3 g, SaturatedFat 21.7 g, Sodium 705.5 mg, Sugar 0.4 g
BEST GRILLED MARGARITA CHICKEN... EVER!
- Place cilantro, pepper, garlic powder, and onion salt in the bowl of a blender. Pour in margarita mix, lime juice, orange juice, tequila, triple sec, and honey. Puree on high speed until smooth, then reduce speed to medium-low, and slowly add the olive oil; blend until creamy. Place chicken breasts in a resealable plastic bag or glass bowl; pour marinade overtop and toss to coat. Refrigerate for 5 hours.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil grate.
- Remove chicken from the marinade, shake off excess, and discard remaining marinade. Grill the chicken until tender and juices run clear, approximately 7 minutes per side.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 390.1 calories, Carbohydrate 17.7 g, Cholesterol 67.1 mg, Fat 21 g, Fiber 0.9 g, Protein 25.2 g, SaturatedFat 3.3 g, Sodium 681 mg, Sugar 14.3 g
CHICKEN CALIDO WITH CREAMY MARGARITA SAUCE
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray non-stick cooking spray onto a large baking sheet.
- Put crushed cereal into a medium shallow bowl; set aside.
- Combine flour, oregano, cumin and pepper in a plastic bag.
- Place eggs in a separate shallow bowl; beat eggs with fork; set aside.
- Place chicken breasts in plastic bag with flour mixture, and shake to coat.
- Remove chicken breasts from bag, one at a time, and dip into beaten egg.
- Remove from beaten egg and press chicken breast into crushed cereal, coating each side evenly.
- Place on baking sheet and bake uncovered 30 to 35 minutes until chicken is completely cooked. Breasts are done when juice is no longer pink and meat thermometer inserted in center reaches 170°F.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 515.4, Fat 34.2, SaturatedFat 12.5, Cholesterol 239.3, Sodium 286.7, Carbohydrate 14.8, Fiber 1.2, Sugar 0.5, Protein 36
GRILLED CHICKEN WITH CHILI CREAM SAUCE
A perfect summer dish for the grill. Serve with roasted corn and Savory Grilled Potatoes. Don't forget the Margaritas! From a 1991 Bon Appetit.
Provided by Lorac
Categories Chicken Breast
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Char chiles on grill, or over gas flame, or under broiler.
- Place in paper bag for 10 minutes, then peel, seed and chop.
- In a large heavy saucepan, combine chiles, cream, onion, cilantro and garlic over medium high heat.
- Boil until reduced to thick sauce, stirring ocasionally about 5 minutes.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and grill or broil about 5 minutes per side or until juices run clear.
- While chicken is cooking, add tomato to cream sauce and season to taste.
- To serve pour sauce over chicken and garnish with lime wedges.
EASY CREAMY CHICKEN ENCHILADAS
I adapted the recipe for these rich and creamy enchiladas from a cooking class I had a while back. -Janice Montiverdi, Sugar Land, Texas
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 15
- In a large skillet, saute onion, green pepper and jalapeno in oil until onion in tender. Stir in chicken. Remove from the heat; set aside. , For sauce, melt butter in a saucepan. Stir in flour until smooth. Add broth, cumin, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened and bubbly. Remove from the heat; stir in sour cream. Add 1 cup on the sauce to chicken mixture. Spoon 1/2 cup chicken mixture on each tortilla; roll up and place seam side down in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Pour remaining sauce over enchiladas., Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15 minutes or until sauce is bubble. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer.
Nutrition Facts :
MARGARITA CHICKEN QUESADILLAS
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Stir margarita mix, lemon juice, lime juice, and garlic powder together in a large bowl.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir chicken in the hot oil until no longer pink in the center and juices run clear, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain excess oil from chicken. Pour margarita mixture into the skillet with chicken; simmer until most of margarita mixture is evaporated, 15 to 20 minutes. Transfer and drain chicken to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Layer 4 tortillas with chicken, Cheddar cheese, and Monterey Jack cheese; top with remaining 4 tortillas. Place the prepared quesadillas, 1 or 2 at a time, on a large baking sheet.
- Bake quesadillas in the preheated oven until cheese is melted, about 15 minutes. Repeat with remaining quesadillas; cut into quarters to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 812 calories, Carbohydrate 87.3 g, Cholesterol 88.4 mg, Fat 33.6 g, Fiber 4.6 g, Protein 38.2 g, SaturatedFat 14.9 g, Sodium 1287.3 mg, Sugar 15.8 g
More about "chicken calido with creamy margarita sauce recipes"
ONE SKILLET CHICKEN WITH FIESTA CREAM SAUCE RECIPE - LITTLE SPICE JAR
BEST CREAMY CHICKEN RECIPES - CAFE DELITES
CHICKEN BAKED IN GARLIC PARMESAN CREAM SAUCE - GIMME DELICIOUS
CHILI'S MARGARITA GRILLED CHICKEN - COPYKAT RECIPES
GRILLED CHICKEN MARGHERITA - CREME DE LA CRUMB
CHICKEN MARGHERITA RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
10 BEST CHICKEN WITH CREAM SAUCE RECIPES - YUMMLY
ONE POT CREAMY CHICKEN ALFREDO - DAMN DELICIOUS
BEST CHICKEN MARGHERITA RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE CHICKEN …
MARGARITA CHICKEN SAUCE - COOKEATSHARE
QUICK AND EASY MARGARITA CHICKEN RECIPE - EAT THIS NOT THAT
MARGARITA SAUCE FOR CHICKEN - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
CHICKEN MARGHERITA (GRILL OR STOVE TOP!) | THE RECIPE CRITIC
CREAMY CILANTRO LIME CHICKEN - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
HOW TO USE MAYONNAISE FOR PERFECTLY JUICY CHICKEN | ALLRECIPES
CHILI'S MARGARITA GRILLED CHICKEN - DINNERS, DISHES, AND DESSERTS
CREAMY CHICKEN ALFREDO - CAFE DELITES
QUICK & EASY CREAMY HERB CHICKEN - CAFE DELITES
EASY CHICKEN IN CREAM SAUCE FOR TWO - BAKING MISCHIEF
WORLD BEST FLAKES : CHICKEN CALIDO WITH CREAMY MARGARITA SAUCE
MARGARITA SAUCE RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
MARGARITA CHICKEN RECIPES - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
CREAMY GARLIC QUICK CHICKEN BREAST RECIPES - MARGARITA PARTY RECIPE
GRILLED MARGARITA CHICKEN RECIPE
CHICKEN MARGARITA - OUT OF THE FRYING PAN...
CHICKEN WITH MARGARITA MIX - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
CREAMY CHICKEN CASSEROLE RECIPES - BEST MARGARITA GLASSES
MARGARITA CHICKEN (MARINADE + GRILLING INSTRUCTIONS ... - VALERIE'S …
QUICK CHICKEN MARGHERITA RECIPE - DELISH
MARGARITA CHICKEN I RECIPE
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #north-american #main-dish #poultry #meat
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you cook chicken in margarita mix?In a small bowl, combine margarita mix, lime juice and garlic. Pour 1 cup marinade into a shallow dish. Add chicken; turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 2-4 hours. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade. Drain and discard marinade from chicken. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Place chicken on oiled grill rack.
What is the recipe for cilantro lime chicken?This cilantro lime chicken simmers in a creamy flavor packed sauce and comes together in only 1 pan! 1 cup chicken broth (I recommend reduced sodium) 1 Tablespoon fresh lime juice (I use closer to 1.5 Tbsp) optional: lime wedges and more cilantro for garnish, steamed asparagus for serving Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
What is in a Margarita chicken?Tequila, fresh lime and orange juice combine to make a spectacular marinade for this juicy, flavorful Margarita Chicken. This versatile grilled chicken can be used as a base for a variety of delicious summer meals. The minute you tell people that Margarita Chicken is on the menu, it sets the mood for a fun night.
How do you make margaritas with marinade?In a small bowl, combine the margarita mix, lime juice and garlic. Pour 1 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag. Add the chicken; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 2-4 hours. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade. Drain and discard marinade. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.