EASY CHICKEN MELTS
"These cheesy, Cajun-flavored sandwiches are toasty and delicious right out of the oven. When I have leftover baked chicken breasts, I cut them up and use instead of the canned chicken," says Jessi Holland of Pensacola, Florida.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 5 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a small bowl, combine the chicken, 1/2 cup cheese, onion, green pepper, mayonnaise, Cajun seasoning and garlic. Spread over bread slices. Top each with a tomato slice; sprinkle with remaining cheese. , Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until bread is toasted and golden brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 349 calories, Fat 18g fat (7g saturated fat), Cholesterol 54mg cholesterol, Sodium 784mg sodium, Carbohydrate 27g carbohydrate (2g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 20g protein.
GUACAMOLE CHICKEN MELT
- Preheat oven broiler, and set the oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source.
- Heat the butter and olive oil in a skillet over medium heat, and pan-fry the chicken breasts for about 10 minutes per side until no longer pink on the inside and golden brown on the outside, sprinkling each side with Creole seasoning.
- Scoop the avocados into a bowl, and mash them with the lime juice, tomato, onion, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup of guacamole onto each chicken breast, top with a slice of pepper jack cheese, and broil for 2 to 4 minutes, until the cheese is melted and bubbling.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 433.5 calories, Carbohydrate 11.8 g, Cholesterol 83.7 mg, Fat 31.4 g, Fiber 7.3 g, Protein 28.5 g, SaturatedFat 8.1 g, Sodium 441.1 mg, Sugar 1.8 g
Toasty and tasty, these hefty sandwiches boast a touch of sweetness from the raisins and jalapeno jelly. The creamy Havarti could be subbed out for brick cheese. -Diane Halferty, Corpus Christi, Texas
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Spread two bread slices with jelly. Layer with chicken and cheese; top with remaining bread. Butter outsides of sandwiches., In a large skillet over medium heat, toast sandwiches for 2-3 minutes on each side or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 493 calories, Fat 22g fat (12g saturated fat), Cholesterol 95mg cholesterol, Sodium 1164mg sodium, Carbohydrate 46g carbohydrate (17g sugars, Fiber 4g fiber), Protein 32g protein.
I enjoyed this sandwich at The Smokestack in Thurber, TX. It is a chicken version of the popular patty melt. Sort of a chicken grilled cheese. Prep time includes grilling a chicken breast.
Provided by riffraff
Yield 1 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Saute onion in half the butter till golden.
- Set aside.
- Heat non stick pan.
- Spread butter on both slices of bread.
- Place one slice of bread, buttered side down in pre-heated pan.
- Put one slice of cheese, onions, chicken breast, one slice of cheese and then the remaining slice of bread with the buttered side up.
- Continue to cook until bread on bottom is brown and toasty.
- Turn the entire sandwich and toast the other side and wait for cheese to get melty.
- SLice in half and enjoy.
CRISPY CHICKEN FLORENTINE MELT
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Make a breading assembly line with 3 separate dishes: flour seasoned with salt and pepper, milk and eggs whisked together and panko seasoned with salt and pepper. Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper, then bread them by dredging in the flour, then dipping in the egg mixture and finally coating in the crumbs. Set aside.
- Melt 4 tablespoons of the butter with 4 tablespoons of the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Brown the chicken breasts on the first side for 3 to 4 minutes, being careful not to burn them. Flip and brown them for another 3 to 4 minutes. Remove to a rack placed over a baking sheet and transfer to the oven to finish cooking, about 5 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and turn on the broiler. Top the chicken with the mozzarella slices and broil until the cheese is melted.
- Heat a small skillet over medium-high heat and add the remaining 1 tablespoon butter and 1 tablespoon olive oil. Add the tomatoes, sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss to cook quickly until the tomatoes start to break apart, about 2 minutes. Add the spinach and garlic, then stir/toss to wilt the spinach, 2 to 3 minutes. Spoon the tomato/spinach mixture over the chicken and serve.
MELT-IN-YOUR-MOUTH CHICKEN BREASTS
- Mix mayonnaise or yogurt, cheese and seasonings.
- Spread mixture over chicken breast and place in baking dish.
- Bake at 375°F for 45 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 250.2, Fat 11.2, SaturatedFat 4.3, Cholesterol 93.3, Sodium 261.2, Carbohydrate 1.3, Fiber 0.1, Sugar 0.1, Protein 34.2
CHEESY CHICKEN MELT WITH ALL OF THE ONIONS RELISH
- Heat a large sauté pan with 2 teaspoons of the vegetable oil over high heat until it is smoking. Season the chicken with 3⁄4 teaspoon of the salt and gently place it in the pan. Cook on one side until almost cooked all the way through, about 5 minutes. Flip the chicken and cook on the other side for about 30 seconds, or until it is no longer pink. Transfer the chicken to a plate to rest.
- Immediately add the yellow onion and the remaining 2 teaspoons vegetable oil to the pan. Stir and cook for 5 minutes, or until the onion is dark and smells amazing but is not burnt. If it's getting too dark, lower the heat. Add the vinegar, along with the liquid that has collected on the plate where the chicken is resting, and turn the heat to low. Simmer the onion for 2 to 4 minutes, or until the liquid has evaporated. Transfer the onion to a bowl, using a rubber spatula to scrape the pan out completely. When the onion has cooled down a little, about 5 minutes, add the red onion, scallions, fried shallots, and remaining 1⁄4 teaspoon salt and stir to combine.
- Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in the same pan. Lay out two slices of bread on your work surface and place a slice of cheese on each. Top each piece of cheese with half of the onions, two pieces of chicken, and another slice of cheese, and cover with another slice of bread. Place the sandwiches in the pan with the melted butter. Cook over medium heat, about 3 minutes, until the cheese on the bottom slice is melted and the bread is nicely toasted. Add the remaining 1 tablespoon butter to the pan and flip the sandwiches. Cook them for another 1 to 2 minutes, until the cheese is melted and the bottom is toasty. Remove the sandwiches from the pan, cut them in half, and insert a frilly toothpick or cocktail sword near the top in each half and serve.
CAJUN CHICKEN MELT RECIPE
Meet your new fave sandwich with the Cajun Chicken Melt recipe. Cajun-spiced chicken breast, pepperoncini and more make up this Cajun Chicken Melt Recipe.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 1 serving
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Spread 1 bread slice with mayo. Fill bread slices with all remaining ingredients except oil.
- Brush outside of sandwich with oil.
- Cook in skillet on medium heat 3 min. on each side or until Singles is melted and sandwich is golden brown on both sides.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 300, Fat 15 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 30 mg, Sodium 960 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 13 g
BBQ CHICKEN & BACON MELT
quick and simple bbq chicken, bacon and cheese melt :)
Provided by beckygrist
Yield Serves 2
Number Of Ingredients 0
- Wrap the bacon around the chicken breast and put on a tray in the oven (190 degrees) until chicken is cooked. (Around 20-30 mins)
- When cooked transfer into a small, deep dish - a bowl will do. Squirt the BBQ sauce all over the chicken then top with loads of grated cheese!!
- Put back into the oven for 5 mins or untill cheese is melted and the bbq sauce is hot!
- Eat and enjoy, goes well with potatoe wedges and brocolli!!
CHICKEN PARM MELTS RECIPE BY TASTY
- Preheat oven to 350ºF (180ºC) and line a sheet tray with parchment paper.
- Debone, remove skin, and shred rotisserie chicken.
- Mix chicken with marinara sauce.
- Line toasted bread up on the sheet tray and evenly top with chicken mixture. Sprinkle with mozzarella.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes or until it is heated through and the cheese on top is melted.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 181 calories, Carbohydrate 5 grams, Fat 9 grams, Fiber 0 grams, Protein 19 grams, Sugar 1 gram
GRILLED CHICKEN PATTY MELT
- Place chicken in shallow dish. Mix herbs, garlic and oil until blended; pour over chicken. Turn chicken to evenly coat both sides of each breast. Refrigerate 30 min. to marinate.
- Heat grill to medium heat. Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade. Grill chicken 5 min.; turn. Add vegetables; grill 5 min. or until chicken is done (165ºF) and vegetables are crisp-tender, turning vegetables occasionally.
- Fill bread slices with chicken, vegetables and Singles to make 4 sandwiches. Spread outsides of sandwiches with mayo. Grill 3 to 5 min. on each side or until golden brown on both sides.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 480, Fat 23 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 85 mg, Sodium 660 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 6 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 37 g
OPEN-FACED CHICKEN SALAD MELT
- Add the vinegar, sugar, 2 teaspoons of kosher salt and 1 cup water to a small saucepan and cook over medium-high heat until the liquid simmers and the sugar dissolves, about 5 minutes.
- Put the thinly sliced red onion in a medium bowl, add the pickling liquid and set aside.
- Shred the white and dark meat of the rotisserie chicken using two forks.
- Put the shredded chicken in a food processor and pulse until ground.
- Combine the mayonnaise, garlic powder and onion powder in a large bowl. Squeeze the juice from the 1/2 lemon into the mixture and season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in the ground chicken and diced celery. Trust your taste buds and add more spices, salt, pepper or lemon juice, if needed.
- Preheat the broiler.
- Halve the ciabatta rolls with a serrated knife and put them on a baking sheet. Brush both sides of the bread with the olive oil and cook until golden brown, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Remove the ciabatta rolls from the broiler.
- Evenly divide the chicken salad between the rolls. Top with the grated Cheddar cheese and bake until the cheese melts, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Top the sandwiches with the pickled onions and serve.
More about "chicken melt recipes"
EASY CHICKEN SANDWICH MELTS - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
MELT IN YOUR MOUTH CHICKEN - INSANELY GOOD RECIPES
10 BEST CHICKEN MELT SANDWICH RECIPES | YUMMLY
BEST BBQ CHICKEN MELT - HOW TO MAKE BBQ CHICKEN …
TEX-MEX CHICKEN MELTS RECIPE - ABOUT A MOM
CHEESY CHICKEN MELTS - OH SWEET BASIL
MELT IN YOUR MOUTH CHICKEN BAKE - THE COOKIN CHICKS
BAKED CHICKEN MELT RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE BAKED …
MELT IN YOUR MOUTH (MIYM) CHICKEN | AN EASY CHICKEN …
14 MOUTHWATERING CHICKEN SANDWICH RECIPES - THE …
CHICKEN SALAD SANDWICH MELT RECIPE - HER HIGHNESS, …
CHICKEN SALAD MELT SANDWICH - BUNNY'S WARM OVEN
THE ULTIMATE CHICKEN CLUB SANDWICH AND CHICKEN MELT …
APRICOT-AND-CHEDDAR CHICKEN MELT RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
BBQ CHICKEN MELT WITH ONLY 5 INGREDIENTS - SON SHINE KITCHEN
HOT COOK RECIPE [SIMMERED CHICKEN AND RADISH] ONE POINT ADVICE
CHICKEN MELT - FOODS RECIPES
10 BEST CHICKEN AND CHEESE MELT RECIPES | YUMMLY
GUACAMOLE CHICKEN MELT - THAT LOW CARB LIFE
CHICKEN SALAD MELTS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
CHICKEN BURGER MELTS | CANADIAN LIVING
GRILLED CHICKEN MELT WHATABURGER RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS …
15 BEST HOT SANDWICH MELTS | ALLRECIPES
MELT IN YOUR MOUTH CHICKEN RECIPE - EASY LOW CARB
PESTO CHICKEN PHILLY MELT | CHICKEN.CA
DREAMY CHEESY CHICKEN MELT RECIPE IN UNDER 30 MINUTES
COSTCO CHICKEN MELTS INSTRUCTIONS - CHEFS & RECIPES
GARLIC CHICKEN MELT | PERDUE®
BUFFALO CHICKEN MELT - JUST COOK
MELT IN YOUR MOUTH CHICKEN - A LITTLE BIT OF GRAMMY
HOMEMADE CHICKEN MELTS: JUST 5 INGREDIENTS! - FOOD LIFE DESIGN
CHICKEN-SALAD MELT RECIPE | SCHOLASTIC | PARENTS
BEST CRISPY CHICKEN FLORENTINE MELT RECIPES | THE PIONEER WOMAN …
CRISPY CAESAR CHICKEN RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
67 EASY AND TASTY CHICKEN MELT RECIPES BY HOME COOKS - COOKPAD
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #for-1-or-2 #5-ingredients-or-less #lunch #main-dish #poultry #easy #dietary #sandwiches #high-calcium #comfort-food #high-protein #high-in-something #meat #brunch #taste-mood #number-of-servings
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
Is melt in your mouth chicken easy to make?Melt In Your Mouth Chicken is an EASY chicken recipe and packs so much flavor into tender chicken breasts. My family devours this recipe. If chicken recipes are a go-to weeknight option for you too, make sure to check out my BBQ Pulled Chicken Recipe! It is super easy and has a secret ingredient that packs so much flavor!
What is in a chicken sandwich melt?These chicken sandwich melts are scrumptious and they are an easy company-ready dish that takes minutes to put together. They will win over a crowd every time! This spread is loaded with cheesy chicken and tomatoes and is seasoned to perfection! 6 oz mild cheddar cheese, finely shredded inside or a slice of cheese on top.
How do you make a chicken mashed chicken breast?Preheat your oven to 375F. Coat a 9×13 baking dish with PAM and set aside. Prepare the MIYM mix. In a medium bowl combine the sour cream, garlic powder, seasoned salt, pepper and 1 cup of Parmesan cheese. Add the MIYM mix to your chicken. Put the chicken breasts into your prepared pan in a single line, then spread the MIYM mix on top of them.
What is your miym chicken recipe?A retro/nostalgic & easy MIYM (Melt In Your Mouth) chicken recipe that is in constant rotation in my house! Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly coat a 9×13 baking dish with nonstick spray and set aside. In a medium bowl, mix together the sour cream, garlic powder, seasoned salt, pepper, and 1 cup of Parmesan cheese.