EASY APPLE CRISP
Use this easy recipe with leftover apples from the fall or anytime in the year when you want an easy take-along dish or when company arrives at your door unexpectedly!!!! Serve warm with ice cream or whipped topping. You can substitute 2 (21 ounce) cans of apple pie filling for the apples and water.
Provided by Mary
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Arrange apples in an even layer in bottom of baking dish. Pour water over apples.
- In a medium bowl mix together cake mix, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Stir in melted butter or margarine until ingredients are thoroughly blended; mixture will be crumbly. Sprinkle mixture over apples.
- Bake in preheated oven for 50 to 55 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 355.2 calories, Carbohydrate 60.9 g, Cholesterol 20.3 mg, Fat 12.4 g, Fiber 2.1 g, Protein 2.2 g, SaturatedFat 5.6 g, Sodium 343.7 mg, Sugar 48.2 g
EASY APPLE CRISP
Four apples and a few baking staples are the key to whipping up a crowd-pleasing dessert at a moment's notice. There are few more universally loved fall desserts than this-tender, juicy apples topped with a perfectly crunchy streusel, all toasty and warm from the oven. And the enjoyment of this easy apple crisp isn't just in the eating. The fact that this can be made on the fly makes it a favorite among those doing the baking as well. Try it once, and we're sure it'll become a staple in your kitchen, too.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray bottom and sides of 8-inch square pan with cooking spray.
- Spread apples in pan. In small bowl, mix brown sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle mixture over apples. Pour water over apples.
- In medium bowl, mix flour, granulated sugar and softened butter, using pastry blender or fork, until crumbly. Sprinkle over apples.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until topping is golden brown and apples are tender when pierced with fork. Cool 10 minutes before serving. Serve with ice cream or whipped cream.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 410, Carbohydrate 64 g, Cholesterol 40 mg, Fat 3, Fiber 3 g, Protein 2 g, SaturatedFat 10 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 125 mg, Sugar 44 g, TransFat 1/2 g
OLD-FASHIONED APPLE CRISP
Old-fashioned apple crisp, warm from the oven, is a comforting dessert. Try this easy apple crisp recipe for a delicious ending to a fall family dinner.
Provided by Land O'Lakes
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Place apples into ungreased 8-inch square baking dish.
- Combine brown sugar, oats, flour and cinnamon in bowl; cut in butter with pastry blender or fork until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle sugar mixture over apples. Bake 25-35 minutes or until apples are tender and topping is golden brown.
- Serve warm with ice cream, if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 300 calories, Fat 12 grams, SaturatedFat grams, Transfat grams, Cholesterol 30 milligrams, Sodium 100 milligrams, Carbohydrate 47 grams, Fiber 3 grams, Sugar grams, Protein 3 grams
APPLE CRISP - PERFECT AND EASY
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease an 8-inch square baking dish.
- Arrange apple slices evenly in prepared baking dish. Sift flour, sugar, cinnamon, and salt in a bowl. Cut in butter using a pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse cornmeal; sprinkle over apples.
- Bake in preheated oven until topping is golden, 40 to 45 minutes. Cool slightly before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 364.8 calories, Carbohydrate 55.7 g, Cholesterol 40.7 mg, Fat 15.6 g, Fiber 1.8 g, Protein 2.4 g, SaturatedFat 9.8 g, Sodium 206.7 mg, Sugar 38.1 g
EASY APPLE CRISP
Here's an easy apple crisp! This is a delicious dessert perfect for young cooks to prepare. It's super simple to make since there's no crust-just a crumbly topping. Plus, with apples and oats, it's a wholesome treat. -Sheri Hatten, Devil's Lake, North Dakota
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 16 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 375°. Place apples in a large bowl. Combine sugar and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon; sprinkle over apples and toss to coat. Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Combine flour, brown sugar, oats, baking powder, nutmeg and remaining cinnamon; cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle over apples. Bake until apples are tender, 50-60 minutes. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream, if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 199 calories, Fat 6g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 15mg cholesterol, Sodium 80mg sodium, Carbohydrate 36g carbohydrate (27g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 1g protein.
- For the apples: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9-by-13-inch glass baking dish with butter.
- Arrange the apple slices in the prepared baking dish in an even layer. In a bowl, mix together the granulated sugar, flour, cinnamon and salt. Sprinkle the mixture over the apples, then pour 1/2 cup water over top.
- For the topping: In a separate bowl, mix the flour, oats, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda and a pinch of salt. Stir while drizzling in the melted butter. Sprinkle the topping in an even layer over the apples.
- Bake until the topping is slightly crisp and golden brown, about 43 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature on its own, with ice cream or with frozen custard.
QUICK & EASY APPLE CRISP
A traditional autumn dessert that's delicious served with vanilla ice cream. I've often made this recipe "diabetic-friendly" without sacrificing taste or quality by using Splenda No-Calorie Sweetener. Directions are included.
Provided by Debs Recipes
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Toss apples with lemon juice, sugar, and cinnamon; turn into an 8x8" baking pan that has been lightly coated with no-stick cooking spray; dot with butter.
- Cut together flour, brown sugar, and butter until crumbly; sprinkle evenly over apples.
- Bake at 350° for 30-40 minutes until apples are tender; serve warm with vanilla ice cream or fresh whipped cream.
- VARIATION: This recipe can be made diabetic-friendly by substituting Splenda for the granulated sugar and substituting 1/2 cup Splenda for 1/2 cup of the brown sugar - the remaining 1/2 cup of brown sugar is still used.
BEST APPLE CRISP
Nothing says "fall is here" quite like the smell of tender-baked apples filling your home. This simple and downright delicious apple crisp gives you all the flavor you could ever ask for in a dessert, and is as quick to make as it is to finish. The cherry on top? A generous topping of cream or vanilla ice cream.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat oven to 375°F. Grease bottom and sides of 8-inch square pan with shortening.
- Spread apples in pan. In medium bowl, stir remaining ingredients except cream until well mixed; sprinkle over apples.
- Bake about 30 minutes or until topping is golden brown and apples are tender when pierced with a fork. Serve warm with cream.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 320, Carbohydrate 52 g, Cholesterol 25 mg, Fat 2, Fiber 3 g, Protein 2 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 80 mg, Sugar 36 g, TransFat 1 g
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a large bowl, mix together flour, brown sugar, salt, and 2 tablespoons granulated sugar. Cut butter into flour, using a pastry blender or two knives, until mixture is the texture of coarse meal. Add oats, and use your hands to toss and squeeze mixture until large, moist clumps form. Transfer to freezer to chill while you prepare apples.
- In another large bowl, toss apples with lemon juice, cinnamon, and remaining 1/2 cup granulated sugar. Transfer to a shallow 2-quart baking dish, and sprinkle with topping mixture. Place baking dish on a rimmed baking sheet, and bake until golden and bubbling, 55 to 65 minutes. Let cool 10 minutes before serving.
EASY APPLE CRISP
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine brown sugar, oats, flour and cinnamon.
- Cut in butter until crumbly.
- Arrange 1/2 of the apple slices in a buttered 8 inch square baking dish.
- Sprinkle apples with half of the sugar mixture.
- Top with remaining apples, followed by the remaining sugar mixture.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until apples are tender.
- Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 575.1, Fat 24.4, SaturatedFat 14.8, Cholesterol 61, Sodium 214.8, Carbohydrate 92.6, Fiber 10.4, Sugar 64.7, Protein 3.6
6-MINUTE APPLE CRISP RECIPE BY TASTY
Have an apple pie craving but don't want to take the time to make an entire pie? Try this single-serving apple crisp that takes only 6 minutes to make.
Provided by Katie Aubin
Yield 1 serving
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Make the filling: Peel the apple, then dice into small pieces, avoiding the core.
- Add the apple and water to a large, microwave-safe mug. Microwave for 1 minute, until the apple is tender.
- Remove from the microwave and stir in the cinnamon, brown sugar, flour, and salt.
- Make the crumble topping: In a small bowl, mix together the oats, flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt with a fork. Mash in the butter until crumbly chunks form.
- Spoon the topping over the apple mixture. Microwave on high power for 3-4 minutes, until the filling is juicy and bubbling and the topping is golden brown.
- Top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon, then serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 562 calories, Carbohydrate 83 grams, Fat 25 grams, Fiber 9 grams, Protein 5 grams, Sugar 45 grams
More about "easy apple crisp recipes"
EASY APPLE CRISP RECIPE RECIPE - AN ITALIAN IN MY KITCHEN
EASY APPLE CRISP - BUTTER BE READY
APPLE CRISP RECIPE - EASY APPLE CRISP RECIPE WITH OATS
HOMEMADE APPLE CRISP RECIPE - SPEND WITH PENNIES
ULTIMATE EASY APPLE CRISP RECIPE - CRAZY FOR CRUST
EASY APPLE CRISP RECIPE - TWO SISTERS
THE BEST APPLE CRISP RECIPE - BELLE OF THE KITCHEN
THE BEST EASY APPLE CRISP - PERFECT EVERY TIME!
PIONEER WOMAN APPLE CRISP IS SO WORTH THE HYPE | TASTE …
CLASSIC APPLE CRISP RECIPE (EASY RECIPE) - SALLY'S BAKING …
EASY APPLE CRISP - FEELGOODFOODIE
QUICK + EASY APPLE CRISP RECIPES AND IDEAS - PILLSBURY.COM
EASY APPLE CRISP - THE SEASONED MOM
EASY APPLE CRISP RECIPE - BAKING A MOMENT
CLASSIC APPLE CRISP RECIPE (VIDEO) - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
APPLE CRISP RECIPE EASY - THERESCIPES.INFO
APPLE CRISP RECIPES - FOOD NETWORK
EASY APPLE CRISP RECIPE - I WASH YOU DRY
20 APPLE CRISPS FOR BAKING THROUGH THE FALL | MYRECIPES
OLD FASHIONED EASY APPLE CRISP - THE CHUNKY CHEF
HOW TO MAKE APPLE CRISP - LOVE FROM THE OVEN
EASY OLD FASHIONED APPLE CRISP RECIPE | LIFE LOVE & SUGAR
EASY APPLE CRISP RECIPE WITH OATS | LEMON BLOSSOMS
EASY APPLE CRISP RECIPE - TASTES OF LIZZY T
APPLE CRISP | RICARDO
EASY APPLE CRISP - BOWL OF DELICIOUS
APPLE CRISP - EASY DESSERT RECIPES
CLASSIC APPLE CRISP | KING ARTHUR BAKING
EASY APPLE CRISP RECIPE - CLEVERLY SIMPLE
EASY APPLE CRISP RECIPE – THE PERFECT FALL DESSERT FOR TWO!
EASY APPLE CRISP - BUDGET BYTES
EASY APPLE CRISP - WITH VIDEO! | RUSTIC FAMILY RECIPES
EASY APPLE CRISP - MESS FOR LESS
BAKED APPLE CRISP RECIPE EASY : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
EASY APPLE CRISP - 101 COOKING FOR TWO
EASY CLASSIC APPLE CRISP RECIPE | SUGAR AND SOUL
APPLE CRISP RECIPE - SIMPLY RECIPES
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #low-protein #cobblers-and-crisps #pies-and-tarts #desserts #eggs-dairy #fruit #american #oven #easy #beginner-cook #dinner-party #kid-friendly #eggs #dietary #low-sodium #low-in-something #apples #brunch #to-go #equipment
You'll also love