PORK WITH PEAR AND GINGER SAUCE
- Trim fat from porkchops.
- In larg non stick skillet heat oil (med heat).
- Cook pork 3-5min per side.
- Transfer to dish and cover with foil to keep warm.
- Add the lemon juice and the sugar to the pan and stir contantly abd cook until golden.
- Stir in wine and chicken broth.
- Add pears and cook uncovered for 5-7 minutes or until tender.
- Mix cornstarch with 2 tsp water.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add ginger.
- Return pork chops to skillet and heat through.
- ***I serve this with rice.
SUNNY'S PEAR AND GINGER MARINADE
Provided by Sunny Anderson
Yield enough for 1 pound of beef, chicken, pork, etc.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Combine the pear juice, soy sauce, honey, ginger, sesame oil and garlic in a small pot over medium heat. And a few grinds more than normal of black pepper. Bring to a boil, then remove from the heat and allow to cool completely. Use as desired.
PORK TENDERLOIN WITH PEAR SAUCE
- Place rack on second level from bottom in oven. Heat oven to 500 degrees.
- Combine salt, cinnamon, cardamom and pepper in a small bowl.
- Place tenderloins side by side in a 12-by-8-by-1 1/2-inch roasting pan. Using your fingers, rub the dry seasonings on all surfaces of each tenderloin. Smear all over with the oil.
- Roast for 10 minutes. Turn over each one; roast another 10 minutes.
- While pork is roasting, puree pear in a food processor or blender until liquid; it should be 1/2 cup.
- Remove tenderloin to a serving platter. Pour off fat in pan and place over high heat. Add pear puree, boil and scrape pan with a wooden spoon to remove browned bits.
- Slice the pork crosswise into 1/4-inch pieces. Toss with the sauce. Serve warm or at room temperature, accompanied by party rye bread.
PORK CHOPS WITH PEAR SAUCE
I created this recipe because I have found that many pork recipes have little flavor, are too spicy, or just require too much work. My husband and I prefer sweet food rather than spicy or sour, hence a new pork recipe was born. This is delicious when served with rice and green vegetables as side dishes.
Provided by CHERYLNOLL
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a medium saucepan, mix the pears, brown sugar, lemon juice, pear juice, and cinnamon. Bring to boil. Cook 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thickened.
- Transfer the sauce mixture to a blender, and blend until smooth. Return to saucepan, cover, and simmer 15 minutes over low heat. Remove from heat, and allow to cool.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat, and cook the pork chops 8 minutes, turning once, until done. Drizzle with the pear sauce to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 308.3 calories, Carbohydrate 26.7 g, Cholesterol 60.7 mg, Fat 12.7 g, Fiber 4 g, Protein 23 g, SaturatedFat 4.2 g, Sodium 38.3 mg, Sugar 19.6 g
MEDALLIONS OF PORK WITH PEAR SAUCE
- Heat oil in heavy large skillet over medium heat. Season pork with dried sage, salt and pepper. Coat pork with flour; shake off excess. Add pork to skillet and sauté until brown, about 3 minutes per side. Transfer to platter.
- Drain fat from skillet. Add pears and sauté over medium heat 2 minutes. Stir in wine, sugar and ginger, scraping up any browned bits. Increase heat to high and boil until pears are tender and syrup is thick, about 5 minutes. Return pork and any accumulated juices to skillet. Simmer just until cooked through, about 1 minute. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Arrange pork on plates. Spoon sauce over and serve.
PORK TENDERLOIN WITH PEARS AND GINGER-BEER SAUCE
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Heat the oil over medium-high heat in a flameproof, ovenproof roasting pan. Season the pork with 1 teaspoon of the salt and pepper, and place in the pan. Cook until browned on all sides, about 6 minutes. Remove the pork from the pan and set aside. Add the potatoes to the pan and season with the remaining teaspoon of salt and pepper to taste. Roast for 15 minutes.
- Add the pears to the pan and roast with the potatoes for 5 minutes longer. Push the potatoes and pears to the edge of the pan and place the pork tenderloins in the center. Roast until the pork is only slightly pink in the center, about 15 minutes. Remove the pork, potatoes and pears from the pan and place the pan over medium heat. Add the ginger beer and cook, stirring and scraping the bottom of the pan. Let reduce to 1/2 cup, about 5 minutes.
- Cut the pork into inch-thick slices. Divide the pork, potatoes and pears among 4 plates and spoon sauce over each. Serve immediately.
GRILLED PORK CHOPS WITH BALSAMIC CARAMELIZED PEARS
The recipe transforms thin supermarket pork chops into an unforgettable-juicy-tender-flavor-packed-lip-smacking pork experience. A combination of brining, marinating, and saucing. All can be prepared ahead except for the last 5 minutes of grilling.
Provided by OSORKIN
Number Of Ingredients 13
- In a large bowl, stir together the water, kosher salt, and sugar. Add pork chops to this brine, and let them soak for no more than one hour. Drain and discard the brine. Pat pork chops dry with paper towels.
- In a shallow dish, stir together the olive oil, garlic, and rosemary. Place pork chops in the dish, and turn to coat. Cover, and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 or 2 hours.
- Pour the balsamic vinegar into a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, and cook until reduced by 1/2, about 10 minutes. When the vinegar cools, it should be the consistency of syrup.
- Melt butter with olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high or high heat. Add the onions and pears, and quickly brown being careful to keep the wedges intact. Once the onions and pears are browned, reduce heat to low, and cook for about 7 minutes, or until tender. Stir in the reduced vinegar and salt. The recipe can be prepared up to this point several hours before grilling.
- Preheat the grill for medium-high heat.
- Warm pears on a cool section of the grill (in the skillet), while placing the pork chops over the hot part. Cook pork for about 3 minutes per side, or to desired doneness. Remove to a serving plate, cover with aluminum foil and let rest for a few minutes. Uncover, top with the pear onion sauce, and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 419.5 calories, Carbohydrate 22.2 g, Cholesterol 50.2 mg, Fat 30.8 g, Fiber 2.9 g, Protein 14.9 g, SaturatedFat 7.2 g, Sodium 5252.1 mg, Sugar 15.5 g
ROAST PORK WITH PEAR SAUCE
You know pork's good with apple sauce, but have you tried it with pears? The sauce is also good with game or duck
Provided by Barney Desmazery
Categories Lunch, Main course
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Heat oven to 240C/fan 220C/gas 9. Dry the skin of the pork with kitchen paper, then rub with the oil and season generously with sea salt. Sit the pork in a roasting tin, then roast for 20 mins. Reduce the heat to 190C/fan 170C/gas 5 and continue to roast the pork for 1 hr 20 mins until cooked and skin has turned to crisp crackling. If the skin isn't crisp enough, turn the oven back up to 240C/fan 220C/gas 9 for a further 10 mins.
- While the pork is roasting, make the pear sauce. Heat the butter in a saucepan and sizzle the pear chunks and fennel seeds together until they start to brown. Add the perry or cider and sugar. Bubble everything down until the perry is reduced and has become sticky and caramelised, and the pear is tender and starting to collapse. If the pears don't break down, use a potato masher to mash into a rough purée. Serve the sauce in a bowl alongside the pork with your favourite side dishes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 553 calories, Fat 34 grams fat, SaturatedFat 13 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 16 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 15 grams sugar, Protein 46 grams protein, Sodium 0.76 milligram of sodium
PORK WITH PEARS AND GINGER
Pork goes brilliantly with fruit. Try it with pears and ginger for something a bit different than the usual pork with apples. Put them all together and in less than 15 minutes you have a fabulous dinner using canned pears.
Provided by Annacia
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat broiler. Season pork with salt and pepper. In large skillet heat oil over high heat until it shimmers.
- Cook pork in skillet 3 minutes, turning once, or until browned on both sides.
- Place pork on jelly-roll pan and broil 7 minutes or until just cooked through. Remove and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, add the ginger to the skillet, stirring to combine. Stir in mustard to combine.
- Add pear juice. Cook about 3 minutes until liquid has thickened enough to coat the back of a spoon.
- Add butter and swirl until melted.
- Gently stir in the pears and remove from heat. Serve pear sauce with pork.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 480.1, Fat 28.1, SaturatedFat 9.3, Cholesterol 140.3, Sodium 343.5, Carbohydrate 14.2, Fiber 1.9, Sugar 10.4, Protein 40.9
More about "pork with pear and ginger sauce recipes"
PORK CHOPS WITH PEAR & GINGER SAUCE RECIPE - EATINGWELL
5/5 (5)Total Time 40 minsCategory Diabetic Pork RecipesCalories 274 per serving
- Season pork with salt and pepper. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork and cook until browned and just cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate and keep warm. Pour off fat from the pan.
- Add vinegar and sugar to the pan; stir to dissolve the sugar. Cook over medium-high heat until the syrup turns dark amber, 10 to 20 seconds. Pour in wine (stand back, as the caramel may sputter) and bring to a simmer, stirring. Add broth, pears and ginger; bring to a simmer. Cook, uncovered, turning the pears occasionally, for 5 minutes. Add scallions and cook until the pears are tender, about 2 minutes more. Add the cornstarch mixture and cook, stirring, until lightly thickened. Reduce heat to low and return the pork and any accumulated juices to the pan; turn to coat with the sauce. Serve immediately.
PORK TENDERLOIN, GINGERED PEAR SAUCE | METRO
3/5 (17)Total Time 45 minsServings 4
PORK CHOPS WITH PEAR AND GINGER - GUSTOTV.COM
PORK & GINGER HOISIN SAUCE RECIPE | HELLOFRESH
PORK CHOPS WITH PEAR SAUCE - USA PEARS
ACE FIT | PORK CHOPS WITH PEAR & GINGER SAUCE
PORK CHOPS WITH GINGER PEAR SAUCE RECIPE
PEAR AND MAPLE-SAUCED PORK CHOPS - BIGOVEN
GUSTO TV - PORK CHOPS WITH PEAR AND GINGER
PEAR AND GINGER PORK CHOPS | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY …
PORK MEDALLIONS WITH PEAR-GINGER SAUCE — THE 5 TASTES TABLE
10 GREAT PORK RECIPES | COLES
PORK WITH PEARS AND GINGER - SUPER HEALTHY KIDS
PAN-SEARED CHOPS WITH PEAR AND SOY-GINGER GLAZE RECIPE
ROASTED PORK TENDERLOIN WITH PEARS AND GINGER - MORE THAN …
PAN FRIED PORK CHOPS WITH PEAR AND GINGER SAUCE ... - KILLING THYME
PORK RECIPES, PEARS, GINGER, FALL RECIPES - THE ARTFUL GOURMET
PEAR AND GINGER PORK CHOPS RECIPE - SOPHISTICATED WOMAN
PORK CHOPS WITH PEAR & GINGER SAUCE – SANDI GRIFFIN
ROASTED PORK LOIN WITH MAPLE AND PEAR SAUCE | RICARDO
PORK CHOPS WITH PEAR SAUCE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
GUSTO WORLDWIDE MEDIA - PORK CHOPS WITH PEAR AND GINGER
PORK TENDERLOIN WITH PEARS AND GINGER-BEER SAUCE | RECIPE CART
PORK CHOPS WITH GINGER PEAR SAUCE - HEFFRON FARMS
RECIPE: PORK CHOPS WITH GINGER AND PEAR – TWIN CITIES
PORK WITH PEAR AND GINGER SAUCE - NUTRITION-IN-MOTION.NET
PORK MEDALLIONS WITH PEAR-GINGER SAUCE
PORK CHOPS WITH GINGER PEAR SAUCE RECIPE RECIPE
PORK CHOPS WITH PEAR SAUCE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
PORK CHOPS WITH GINGER PEAR SAUCE - GLUTEN FREE RECIPES
PORK WITH PEAR AND GINGER SAUCE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
PEAR AND MAPLE-SAUCED PORK CHOPS RECIPE
PEAR AND GINGER CRANBERRY SAUCE RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
PORK TENDERLOIN WITH CARAMELIZED PEARS - RICARDO
PORK CHOPS WITH GINGER PEAR SAUCE | RECIPE | PORK CHOPS, PORK ...
EASY PORK CHOPS WITH PEAR & GINGER SAUCE - MEALGARDEN.COM
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #main-dish #pork #easy #dietary #low-sodium #low-calorie #low-carb #low-in-something #meat #pork-chops #taste-mood #technique
You'll also love