BEST AND EASIEST CHICKEN NUGGETS
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil; place a wire cooling rack on top and spray with cooking spray.
- Put chicken into a gallon-size resealable plastic bag. Add ranch dressing; seal and shake bag to coat chicken evenly.
- Mix panko, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and parsley together in a bowl; pour into bag with chicken. Seal and shake bag to coat thoroughly. Remove from bag; place on rack in a single layer.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 15 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Turn broiler on high; broil until crispy, about 1 minute.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 274.4 calories, Carbohydrate 14.3 g, Cholesterol 64.2 mg, Fat 14.3 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 25 g, SaturatedFat 4.2 g, Sodium 478.3 mg, Sugar 0.9 g
I like to make these golden chicken nuggets because they're so quick and easy. My whole family loves them. You can also use the seasoning to cook chicken breast halves. Stack them on rustic bread with mayo, lettuce and tomato for delicious sandwiches. -Annette Ellyson, Carolina, West Virginia
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a large shallow dish, combine the first 6 ingredients. Flatten chicken to 1/2-in. thickness, then cut into 1-1/2-in. pieces. Add chicken, a few pieces at a time, to dish and turn to coat., In a large skillet, cook chicken in oil in batches until meat is no longer pink, 6-8 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 212 calories, Fat 10g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 63mg cholesterol, Sodium 435mg sodium, Carbohydrate 6g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 24g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
BAKED CHICKEN NUGGETS
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Cut chicken breasts into 1 1/2-inch sized pieces. In a medium bowl, mix together the bread crumbs, cheese, salt, thyme and basil. Mix well. Put melted butter in a bowl or dish for dipping.
- Dip chicken pieces into the melted butter first, then coat with the breadcrumb mixture. Place the well-coated chicken pieces on a lightly greased cookie sheet in a single layer, and bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 308.4 calories, Carbohydrate 14.6 g, Cholesterol 81 mg, Fat 19.1 g, Fiber 1.4 g, Protein 19.3 g, SaturatedFat 11.4 g, Sodium 989 mg, Sugar 1.2 g
THE BEST EVER CHICKEN NUGGETS
- Heat 1 inch oil to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) in a large skillet or saucepan.
- Stir together the flour, garlic salt, and pepper in a bowl. Dip the chicken pieces individually into the beaten eggs before pressing into the flour mixture to coat; shake off the excess flour. Place the coated chicken pieces onto a plate until all the chicken has been coated.
- Cook the chicken in batches in the hot oil until golden brown and no longer pink in the center.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 514.9 calories, Carbohydrate 51.2 g, Cholesterol 162.2 mg, Fat 17.8 g, Fiber 2.4 g, Protein 35.6 g, SaturatedFat 3.3 g, Sodium 4174.7 mg, Sugar 0.4 g
HOMEMADE CHICKEN NUGGETS
- Place the flour in a resealable plastic bag and season with the garlic, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Place the chicken pieces in the bag with the flour and toss to coat (work in batches). Transfer the breadcrumbs to a rimmed plate, season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Whisk the egg and 1 tablespoon water in a medium bowl. Remove a piece of chicken from the flour, dip in the egg mixture, then the breadcrumbs, gently pressing the crumbs into the chicken, and set on a clean plate. Repeat with the remaining pieces of chicken.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the chicken pieces to the pan (work in batches if needed) and brown on each side, about 8 minutes total. Use a spatula to transfer the chicken nuggets to a paper-towel-lined plate. Salt while hot and serve.
- In a plastic bag, mix the flour, seasoned salt and some salt and pepper. In a bowl, mix the eggs with 2 tablespoons water. In a separate bowl, add the breadcrumbs.
- Shake the chicken pieces in the bag to coat. In batches, dip them in the egg wash, then in the breadcrumbs.
- Heat about 2 inches of vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until a few breadcrumbs dropped in the oil start to sizzle immediately. Fry the chicken, in batches if needed, until golden brown and cooked through, a couple minutes per side. Drain on a paper towel and serve with ketchup.
Provided by Chuck Hughes
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 19
- In a large bowl, marinate the pieces of chicken in buttermilk. Cover with plastic wrap and leave in the refrigerator overnight. This will tenderize the chicken.
- Heat oil in a deep fryer. Drain and discard the buttermilk. In a food processor, combine the marinated chicken, egg, chives, Parmesan, soy sauce, garlic-flavored hot sauce, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Blend until a smooth paste is formed, about 1 minute. Make about 2-inch by 1-inch nuggets, lining them up on a baking tray. In a shallow bowl, add the flour and in a second bowl the beaten eggs, and in a third bowl the panko bread crumbs. Coat the nuggets in flour, then egg, and then the panko crumbs and place the nuggets back on the tray. Deep fry in small batches until golden brown, about 5 minutes. Alternately, heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil in a large skillet and fry, turning every 2 minutes, for about 10 minutes.
- For the dipping sauce: Combine the mustard, honey, salt, and pepper in a bowl and mix well. Cook's Note: Can be made up to 1 day in advance.
- Cook's Note: Soaking the chicken in Buttermilk will result in tender and juicy chicken.
- You can buy buttermilk in the dairy product section of a supermarket, but mixing 1 cup of milk with 1 tablespoon of lemon juice or vinegar achieves the same result.
BAKED CHICKEN NUGGETS
Nuggets are a home run with kids, but admit it, you love them too. These are baked, so you can enjoy them guilt-free. A three-step breading method -- coating chicken pieces in flour, egg, and breadcrumbs -- seals in moisture and gives a crisp crunch without a lot of added fat.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cut chicken into 2-inch pieces. Spread panko on a rimmed baking sheet and bake until golden brown, 6 to 8 minutes. Transfer to a shallow dish, then add Parmesan and 1/2 teaspoon salt; drizzle with oil and stir to combine.
- Place flour and eggs in separate shallow dishes. Increase temperature to 450 degrees.
- Set a wire rack in a rimmed baking sheet; lightly coat rack with cooking spray. In batches, coat chicken in flour, shaking off excess, dip in egg, then coat with panko, pressing to adhere. Place on rack.
- Bake until chicken is cooked through, 12 minutes, flipping halfway through. Serve nuggets with sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 359 g, Fat 12 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 32 g, SaturatedFat 4 g
CRISPY CHICKEN NUGGETS
- Beat egg, salt, and pepper together in a bowl. Pour crushed cereal into a separate bowl. Coat chicken pieces in egg mixture. Press chicken pieces into cereal until coated.
- Heat oil and butter together in skillet over medium heat; cook and stir chicken until coating is golden brown and meat is no longer pink in the center, about 7 minutes.
- Whisk preserves and water together in a saucepan over medium-low until heated through and smooth, 2 to 3 minutes. Serve apricot sauce with chicken nuggets.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 213.2 calories, Carbohydrate 16.6 g, Cholesterol 59.3 mg, Fat 10.3 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 13.9 g, SaturatedFat 2.9 g, Sodium 128.8 mg, Sugar 7.5 g
CHICKEN NUGGET CASSEROLE
Youngsters will need just five ingredients to help prepare this easy entree. Our kids love to eat chicken nuggets this way. It's a satisfying supper with spaghetti and a salad. -Tylene Loar, Mesa, Arizona
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat oven to 350°.Place chicken nuggets in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Layer with spaghetti sauce, mozzarella cheese and Italian seasoning. , Cover and bake until chicken is heated through and cheese is melted, 30-35 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 355 calories, Fat 21g fat (8g saturated fat), Cholesterol 59mg cholesterol, Sodium 1118mg sodium, Carbohydrate 22g carbohydrate (8g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 19g protein.
- Rinse chicken with cold water and pat dry with paper towels. Cut into 1x1x1/2 inch pieces.
- Fill a deep fryer with corn oil, no more than 1/3 full. Heat to medium heat.
- Place egg and water in a small bowl and mix well. Add the flour, sesame seeds and salt, stirring until a smooth batter is formed.
- Dip chicken pieces in batter and drain off any excess. Add battered chicken, a few pieces at a time, to the hot oil. Fry about 4 minutes or until golden brown and done (remove chicken from oil to test). Drain on paper towels.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 320.1 calories, Carbohydrate 9.2 g, Cholesterol 118.4 mg, Fat 17.7 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 29.7 g, SaturatedFat 3.1 g, Sodium 953.1 mg, Sugar 0.1 g
FRIED CHICKEN NUGGETS
In El Dorado, Arkansas, Dorothy Smith stirs together pancake mix and lemon-lime soda to create the quick coating for these tender chicken chunks.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 10 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Place chicken in a 2-qt. microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave on high for 6-8 minutes or until juices run clear, stirring every 2 minutes; drain. In a shallow bowl, combine the pancake mix, soda and butter., Heat oil in an electric skillet or deep-fat fryer to 375°. Dip chicken cubes into batter; fry in oil, in batches, for about 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 383 calories, Fat 19g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 75mg cholesterol, Sodium 542mg sodium, Carbohydrate 26g carbohydrate (4g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 26g protein.
More about "chicken nuggets recipes"
COPYCAT CHICK-FIL-A CHICKEN NUGGETS
CHICKEN NUGGETS - JO COOKS
THE VIRAL CANNED CHICKEN NUGGETS — ANGIELA EATS - QUICK ...
CHICKEN NUGGETS RECIPE - THE COOKING FOODIE
10 BEST CASSEROLES WITH CHICKEN NUGGETS RECIPES | YUMMLY
BAKED CHICKEN NUGGETS | CHICKEN.CA
CHICKEN NUGGETS | RICARDO
HOMEMADE CHICKEN NUGGETS - SIMPLY DELICIOUS
11 WAYS TO TURN FROZEN NUGGETS INTO DINNER | KITCHN
8 WAYS TO TRANSFORM CHICKEN NUGGETS INTO DINNER IN 5 ...
15 CHICKEN NUGGET RECIPES FOR GROWN-UP TASTE BUDS - …
CHICKEN MCNUGGETS COPYCAT RECIPE
ORIGINAL KFC CHICKEN NUGGETS RECIPE - THEFOODXP
HOW TO MAKE CHICKEN NUGGETS - THESPRUCEEATS.COM
HOMEMADE CHICKEN NUGGETS - JOYFOODSUNSHINE
ASIAN-STYLE CHICKEN NUGGETS - THE CHUNKY CHEF
CHICKEN NUGGET RECIPES | MYRECIPES
RIDICULOUSLY EASY HOMEMADE CHICKEN NUGGETS
THE GOOD DISH CRISPY DINO NUGGETS WITH SECRET SAUCE
CRISPY CHICKEN NUGGETS (BETTER THAN FAST-FOOD!) - SPEND ...
HOMEMADE CHICKEN NUGGETS - THE SEASONED MOM
HOMEMADE CHICKEN NUGGETS - MOM ON TIMEOUT
CHICKEN NUGGETS RECIPE (PERFECTLY CRISPY & EASY!) [VIDEO ...
HOMEMADE CHICKEN NUGGETS - THE PIONEER WOMAN
BEST FRIED CHICKEN NUGGETS - THERESCIPES.INFO
EASY CHICKEN NUGGETS RECIPE | KITCHN
CHICK FIL A CHICKEN NUGGETS RECIPE - I WASH YOU DRY
CHICKEN NUGGETS RECIPE - BBC FOOD
BAKED CHICKEN NUGGETS RECIPE - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
THE BEST CRISPY BAKED CHICKEN NUGGETS | AMBITIOUS KITCHEN
25 RECIPES FOR HOMEMADE CHICKEN TENDERS, NUGGETS AND STRIPS
MCDONALD’S CHICKEN NUGGETS RECIPE » RECIPEFAIRY.COM
AIR FRYER CHICKEN NUGGETS RECIPE - SIMPLY RECIPES
MCDONALD'S CHICKEN NUGGETS RECIPE - LIKE THE ORIGINAL ...
COPYCAT MCDONALD'S CHICKEN MCNUGGETS RECIPE - MASHED
THE BEST HOMEMADE CHICKEN NUGGETS RECIPE | CHICK FIL A ...
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #south-west-pacific #appetizers #main-dish #poultry #australian #easy #beginner-cook #finger-food #kid-friendly #picnic #chicken #dietary #low-sodium #low-calorie #comfort-food #low-carb #inexpensive #new-zealand #toddler-friendly #low-in-something #meat #chicken-breasts #taste-mood #to-go #presentation
You'll also love