ONE DISH CHICKEN AND RICE BAKE
- Mix soup, water, rice, paprika and black pepper in 2-quart shallow baking dish. Top with chicken. Season with additional paprika and pepper. Cover.
- Bake at 375 degrees F 45 minutes or until done.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 313.7 calories, Carbohydrate 33.4 g, Cholesterol 68.9 mg, Fat 5.3 g, Fiber 1.8 g, Protein 29.3 g, SaturatedFat 1.4 g, Sodium 612 mg, Sugar 0.7 g
CHICKEN AND RICE DINNER
My family lines up seconds of this hearty main dish from my mother-in-law, Mary Lou Baumert-a great cook! In this easy tasty recipe, the chicken bakes to a beautiful golden brown.-Denise Baumert, Dalhart, Texas
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 350°. Dredge chicken in flour. In a large skillet, brown chicken in oil on all sides over medium heat. , In a large bowl, combine the water, rice, milk, salt, poultry seasoning and pepper. Pour into a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Top with chicken. , Cover and bake until chicken juices run clear, 50-55 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 541 calories, Fat 23g fat (6g saturated fat), Cholesterol 108mg cholesterol, Sodium 504mg sodium, Carbohydrate 43g carbohydrate (2g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 38g protein.
FAJITA CHICKEN AND RICE DINNER RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: extra virgin olive oil, lime juice, agave nectar, kosher salt, dried oregano, chili powder, ground cumin, boneless, skinless chicken thighs, small yellow onion, medium green bell pepper, medium yellow bell pepper, medium red bell pepper, white long grain rice, chicken stock, black pepper, Lime wedge, fresh cilantro
Provided by Katie Aubin
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 17
- In a shallow dish or medium bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lime juice, agave, 1 teaspoon of salt, the oregano, chili powder, and 2 teaspoons of cumin. Add the chicken and toss to coat well. Cover with plastic wrap and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes, up to 4 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 400˚F (200˚C).
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and place in a large oven-safe pot over medium-high heat, being careful not to overcrowd the pot. Cook for 3 minutes, or until golden brown, then flip and repeat on the other side. Remove the chicken from the pot and set aside.
- Add the onion and bell peppers to the pot. Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until starting to soften.
- Add the rice and chicken stock. Season with the remaining teaspoon of cumin, the pepper, and remaining 2 teaspoons of salt. Bring to a boil, then return the chicken thighs to the pot.
- Cover with a lid and transfer to the oven until the rice is tender, about 45 minutes.
- Garnish with a squeeze of lime juice and cilantro.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 790 calories, Carbohydrate 80 grams, Fat 37 grams, Fiber 4 grams, Protein 34 grams, Sugar 16 grams
More about "chicken rice dinner recipes"
33 OF THE BEST CHICKEN AND RICE RECIPES TO MAKE FOR DINNER
ONE-POT CREAMY GARLIC CHICKEN AND RICE RECIPE - TABLESPOON.COM
15-MINUTE CHICKEN & RICE DINNER - RACHAEL RAY IN SEASON
20-MINUTE CHICKEN & RICE DINNER RECIPE - COOK WITH CAMPBELLS …
OVEN BAKED CHICKEN AND RICE | RECIPETIN EATS
20 SUPER EASY CHICKEN AND RICE DINNER RECIPES - PUREWOW
BEST INSTANT POT CHICKEN & RICE RECIPE - DELISH
27 PRACTICALLY PERFECT CHICKEN AND RICE DINNERS - DELISH
ONE POT CHICKEN AND RICE - IOWA GIRL EATS
15 MINUTE CHICKEN AND RICE DINNER | MINUTE® RICE
15-MINUTE CHICKEN & RICE DINNER - CAMPBELL SOUP …
20 EASY CHICKEN AND RICE RECIPES | TASTE OF HOME
10 BEST LEFTOVER CHICKEN RICE RECIPES | YUMMLY
22 QUICK AND EASY CHICKEN AND RICE RECIPES - THE SPRUCE …
Author Cathy JacobsPublished 2021-02-08
- No-Peek Chicken. Sunday dinner doesn't get much easier than no-peek chicken. This budget-conscious recipe uses easy ingredients, including a store-bought wild rice mix, canned condensed soups, and browned chicken pieces, to create a one-dish meal you will be proud to serve.
- Instant Pot Chicken Thighs and Rice. Budget-friendly chicken thighs shine in this hearty and delicious weeknight recipe. Our quick and easy chicken and rice meal is a cinch to cook up in the Instant Pot, and ready to eat in well under an hour.
- Arroz con Pollo. Arroz con pollo (literally, rice with chicken in Spanish) is a classic Latin American dish. Our Mexican-style recipe cooks up in well under an hour in a single skillet, with well-seasoned chunks of chicken, fresh green chilies, onion, garlic, tomatoes, and long-grain white rice, for a filling dish with lots of fantastic smoky and spicy flavor.
- Instant Pot Chicken Adobo and Rice. Filipino-style chicken adobo should be part of every chicken lover's dinner rotation. Our Instant Pot recipe for chicken cooked in a full-flavored adobo sauce is sweet, sour, and salty all at once, and a snap to pull together on busy weeknights.
- Chicken Fried Rice. Once you experience how easy it is to make chicken fried rice at home, you will never want to order takeout again. You need just 20 minutes to cook it on the stove for a dinner that will make kids cheer.
- Easy Chicken and Rice Casserole With Italian Dressing. Dinner doesn't get much easier, or more nostalgic, than this one-dish chicken and rice casserole with Italian dressing.
- Instant Pot Chicken and Rice Soup. The Instant Pot may be the best thing to happen to chicken soup in years. You'll save tons of time by using its pressure cooker to create an intensely-flavorful, homemade chicken broth, which you can fill with chewy rice, cooked chicken breast meat, and healthy vegetables.
- Thai Pineapple Chicken Fried Rice. Sweet and savory Thai pineapple chicken fried rice is a wonderful special occasion or potluck meal that takes little time from start to finish.
- Oyakodon (Chicken and Egg Rice Bowl) Oyakodon is Japanese comfort food at its best and is a staple menu item at diners in Japan. A don (or donburi) is a rice bowl in Japanese, and oyakodon is a simple, tummy-warming, one-bowl meal of chicken and rice that you can whip up in 20 minutes on chilly winter weeknights.
- Cheddar Chicken and Rice Casserole. Use a store-bought rotisserie chicken and microwave rice packets to make this weeknight essential casserole even simpler to prepare.
DELICIOUS CHICKEN AND RICE DINNER RECIPES | MARTHA STEWART
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
20 BEST CHICKEN AND RICE RECIPE IDEAS | RECIPES, DINNERS …
OVEN BAKED CHICKEN AND RICE - CAFE DELITES
CROCKPOT CHICKEN AND RICE - EASY CHICKEN RECIPES
INSTANT POT HAINANESE CHICKEN RICE RECIPE | SIDECHEF
BAKED CHICKEN AND RICE CASSEROLE - THERESCIPES.INFO
ONE-POT CHICKEN FAJITA RICE DINNER | CHICKEN.CA
BOSNIAN ONE-POT CHICKEN RICE DINNER [VIDEO] - ALL THAT'S JAS
10 BEST CHICKEN BREAST AND RICE DINNER RECIPES - YUMMLY
HEALTHY CHICKEN & RICE RECIPES | EATINGWELL
EASY CHICKEN AND RICE RECIPES | MYRECIPES
ONE POT CHICKEN AND RICE - THE DINNER BITE
20-MINUTE CHICKEN & RICE DINNER | METRO
30 MINUTE CHICKEN & RICE DINNER RECIPE - COOK WITH CAMPBELLS …
20-MINUTE CHICKEN AND RICE SKILLET DINNER RECIPE
8 CHICKEN AND RICE CASSEROLE RECIPES | SOUTHERN LIVING
CLASSIC BBQ CHICKEN AND RICE DINNER | MINUTE® RICE
20 CREAMY CHICKEN AND RICE RECIPES YOU'LL LOVE | ALLRECIPES
THE PERFECT OVEN BAKED CHICKEN AND RICE - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
HEALTHY CHICKEN AND RICE RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
RICE & CHICKEN RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
EASY CHICKEN AND RICE CASSEROLE RECIPE - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
MOST FLAVORFUL ONE POT CHICKEN AND RICE RECIPE - FIT FOODIE FINDS
BEST 20-MINUTE CHICKEN AND RICE DINNER RECIPES | QUICK AND EASY …
BEST CHICKEN AND RICE (ONE PAN) - DOWNSHIFTOLOGY
CHICKEN AND RICE CASSEROLE - DINNER AT THE ZOO
4 INGREDIENT CHICKEN RICE CASSEROLE - SPEND WITH PENNIES
OVEN BAKED CHICKEN AND BROWN RICE CASSEROLE - NEILS HEALTHY MEALS
27 EASY CHICKEN AND RICE RECIPES - BEST DINNER IDEAS
CHICKEN AND RICE RECIPES : FOOD NETWORK | FOOD NETWORK
CREAMY CHICKEN AND RICE | 25 MINUTE MEAL - TASTES OF LIZZY T
#weeknight #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #main-dish #poultry #rice #american #oven #easy #kid-friendly #chicken #dietary #one-dish-meal #comfort-food #inexpensive #meat #pasta-rice-and-grains #taste-mood #equipment #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the best way to cook chicken and rice?In a large skillet over medium heat, brown chicken in oil. Place rice in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with onion and garlic; top with mushrooms. Dissolve bouillon in boiling water; pour over all.
What is a 20 minute chicken and rice dinner?One of our favourite dinner recipes, this 20-Minute Chicken & Rice Dinner is a quick, skillet family favourite with delicious flavour with CAMPBELL'S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Chicken Soup. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet set over medium-heat heat. Cook chicken,stirring often,for 5 minutes or until golden brown. Transfer to a plate.
How do you cook chicken and rice in Campbell’s Soup?Combine soup, water, and paprika in skillet. Stir in vegetables. Heat to a boil, stirring often Stir in rice and chicken. Cover and simmer over medium-low heat until chicken is cooked through and rice is tender – about 5 minutes. View more quick and easy Campbell’s recipes.
How long does it take to boil chicken and rice?Heat to a boil, stirring often Stir in rice and chicken. Cover and simmer over medium-low heat until chicken is cooked through and rice is tender – about 5 minutes. View more quick and easy Campbell’s recipes.