SPICY CHINESE PORK TENDERLOIN
This easy recipe is one of my favorite dinners for company. Leaving out the red pepper flakes, makes it a dish for anyone. Presented on a platter over rice, it looks very appealing. It is equally as good made on the grill, or in the oven. It originally came from a syndicated column in our local newspaper. Prep time includes marinading.
Provided by Always in the kitch
Yield 4-5 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In heavy duty freezer Ziploc bag, mix soy sauce, hoisin sauce, oil, garlic, sugar and red pepper flakes.
- Add tenderloins and stir to coat all over.
- Seal and refrigerate at least 1 to 3 hours, turning bag over occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 500°F.
- Line small roasting pan with foil.
- Spray a cooling or cooking rack with nonstick spray, and place on top of pan.
- Place tenderloins on rack.
- SAVE MARINADE.
- Place meat in preheated oven.
- Roast 9 to 10 minutes.
- Turn and roast 9 to 10 minutes more.
- Check temperature in thickest part of meat.
- It should read approx 160°F.
- Remove from oven, and allow meat to stand 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile pour marinade from bag into saucepan.
- Rinse the bag with the 1/2 cup of water.
- Add to saucepan.
- Bring to low boil.
- Boil slowly for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Right before ready to serve, add butter to sauce; stir.
- Slice meat into 1/4 inch slices.
- Place on hot rice.
- Spoon marinade sauce over meat and rice.
- Top with green onions.
- Note: This can be cooked on the grill also.
- Cook until temperature reaches 150 to 160°F.
- You can also cook in oven for 6 minutes each side, and then toss on a gas grill for a few minutes for a outdoor flavor.
CHINESE PORK TENDERLOIN
A delicious and easy to prepare marinade consisting of ingredients that can be easily found at a Chinese grocery store. Don't let the ingredients fool you, this is a meal that even the less adventurous will enjoy.
Provided by JENNIFER72_00
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Place tenderloins in a shallow glass dish. In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, hoisin sauce, sherry, black bean sauce, ginger, sugar, garlic, sesame oil, and five-spice powder. Pour marinade over pork, and turn to coat. Cover, and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to 24 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Remove tenderloins from refrigerator while the oven preheats.
- Bake pork in preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes, or to desired doneness. Let stand for 10 minutes, and then slice diagonally into thin slices.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 221.7 calories, Carbohydrate 5 g, Cholesterol 98.5 mg, Fat 5.5 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 35.8 g, SaturatedFat 1.7 g, Sodium 373.5 mg, Sugar 2.7 g
CHINESE ROAST PORK TENDERLOIN
- Place the porkloin in a large ziploc freezer bag.
- In a small bowl, stir together the rest of the ingredients until the sugar has dissolved.
- Pour into the ziploc bag; remove as much air as possible and seal shut.
- Refrigerate from 6 to 36 hours (I prefer the longer marinade time).
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Remove porkloin from the marinade (discard remaining marinade); place on wire rack in a shallow baking pan.
- Insert meat thermometer.
- Roast about 1 hour or until the internal meat temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Remove from oven and allow to rest on the wire rack for 15 minutes before removing thermometer.
- To serve as a main course, cut the porkloin into 1/4" slices.
- To serve as a Chinese appetizer, cut into 1/4" slices; arrange on platter with separate small bowls of Chinese hot mustard and untoasted sesame seeds.
- Enjoy it by first dipping a slice into the mustard, then into the sesame seeds.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 338.4, Fat 8.1, SaturatedFat 2.7, Cholesterol 147.6, Sodium 1847, Carbohydrate 15, Fiber 0.2, Sugar 13.6, Protein 48.1
CHINESE ROAST PORK
- For the marinade: Put the ginger, shallots, and garlic into a blender, and puree.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl, and add the oyster sauce, hoisin sauce, and tomato paste, and stir to incorporate.
- For the pork: Put the trimmed tenderloins into a baking dish, and pour over half of the marinade, turning to coat. Cover the dish with plastic wrap, then place the pork in the refrigerator, and let it marinate for a minimum of 30 minutes to a maximum of 24 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large, ovenproof saute pan over medium-high heat. Remove the pork tenderloins from the marinade and sear on all sides in the hot pan. Baste the pork with the remaining marinade throughout the cooking process.
- Slide the pan into the preheated oven, and cook until the pork is cooked through, approximately 20 minutes. Allow the meat to rest for 15 minutes before serving.
CHINESE PORK TENDERLOIN
Because I live in an area where there aren't many Chinese restaurants, I developed this Asian-inspired starter. A combination of soy and plum sauces, red wine, garlic and ginger create a full-bodied marinade that infuses every bite with wonderful flavor.-Delores Condon, Paynesville, Minnesota
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 10 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Pour 1/3 cup into a large resealable plastic bag; add the pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight, turning several times. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade for basting., Drain and discard marinade. Place pork on a greased rack in a foil-lined roasting pan. , Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 20-30 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°, brushing occasionally with reserved marinade., Let stand for 5-10 minutes before slicing. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve with mustard and additional plum sauce if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 109 calories, Fat 2g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 38mg cholesterol, Sodium 406mg sodium, Carbohydrate 7g carbohydrate (6g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 14g protein.
CHINESE-STYLE PORK TENDERLOIN
- Brush pork with food coloring and sprinkle with seasoned salt. Place on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 30-35 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°., In a saucepan, combine the pineapple juice, sherry or broth, honey, soy sauce and ginger. Bring to a boil; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Thicken if desired. Thinly slice pork; serve with pineapple sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 175 calories, Fat 4g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 63mg cholesterol, Sodium 371mg sodium, Carbohydrate 10g carbohydrate (9g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 23g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
ASIAN PORK TENDERLOIN
This is a simple and flavorful recipe. For best results, marinate the pork at least 8 hours (overnight is best) and flip it after 4 hours. It's great with rice and Asian veggies like bok choy! Enjoy!
Provided by ONOLICIOUS10
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Pour into a medium bowl the soy sauce, sesame oil, and Worcestershire sauce. Then whisk in brown sugar, green onions, garlic, chile paste, and pepper. Place the tenderloin in a shallow dish. Pour sauce over tenderloin, turning the meat a few times to coat. Cover dish, and refrigerate at least 8 hours.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Transfer pork with marinade into an aluminum foil-lined baking pan.
- Roast in a preheated oven 25 to 30 minutes. Remove, and let stand 5 to 10 minutes before carving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 385.4 calories, Carbohydrate 15.7 g, Cholesterol 98.2 mg, Fat 19.8 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 36.6 g, SaturatedFat 4.2 g, Sodium 921.6 mg, Sugar 9.3 g
More about "chinese roast pork tenderloin recipes"
CHINESE BBQ PORK TENDERLOIN | EASY PORK RECIPE
4.8/5 (4)Total Time 1 hr 5 minsCategory DinnerCalories 308 per serving
- Combine the hoisin sauce, soy sauce, red wine, garlic, sugar, cinnamon, coriander and the pinch of cloves in a resealable bag or a glass baking dish. Add the pork tenderloins and marinate overnight or for at least 8 hours, turning during the marinating process to coat both sides of the pork.
- Remove the pork from the marinade (reserving the marinade) and dry off with paper towels, then add to a baking dish that’s been sprayed with cooking spray. Place into the oven for 30 minutes.
- While the pork is in the oven, pour a cup of the marinade into a small pot. Bring the marinade to a boil for 5 minutes, then turn the heat down to a simmer for an additional 3-5 minutes. Add the 1/2 cup of BBQ sauce and stir to combine, then remove from the heat.
ROAST PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE - TASTE OF ASIAN FOOD
Reviews 3Calories 242 per servingCategory Main
- Season and marinate in advance. Tenderloin is exceptionally tender, as the name tenderloin implies. It has a nearly melt-in-the-mouth texture and virtually without any tendon.
- Roast the pork tenderloin at low temperature. I use the reverse sear method for this roast pork tenderloin recipe. That means the meat is roasted in the oven at low temperature until it is just cooked, followed by browning the surface with a cast iron pan.
- Reverse sear the pork tenderloin. Since the heat is from the outside with the conventional roasting method, the center will overcook when you get a perfectly brown exterior, causing the juice to squeeze out and become dry.
- Make a garlic sauce as the topping. I recommend making a butter garlic sauce to serve with the five-spice pork tenderloin. The sauce is made with some butter, chopped garlic, scallion, and some red chilies.
- How to serve five-spiced roast pork tenderloin. Rest the tenderloin for at least fifteen minutes, then cut it into half to one inch thick slices, Arrange the meat on the serving plate, and spoon the butter and garlic on top to garnish.
ROAST IT: PORK TENDERLOIN WITH CHINESE MUSTARD SAUCE
MARINATED CHINESE PORK LOIN - GAV'S KITCHEN
CHINESE PORK RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
CHINESE BBQ PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPES - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING …
CHINESE BBQ PORK TENDERLOIN - CPA: CERTIFIED PASTRY AFICIONADO
CHINESE PORK TENDERLOIN WITH GARLIC-SAUCED NOODLES RECIPE
CHAR SIU PORK (CHINESE BBQ PORK) | RECIPETIN EATS
CHINESE GLAZED ROAST PORK RECIPE - DAILY COOKING QUEST
CHINESE PORK TENDERLOIN | METRO
CHINESE FIVE SPICE PORK TENDERLOIN - ASIAN CAUCASIAN FOOD BLOG
BEST DAMN OVEN ROASTED PORK TENDERLOIN - RECIPETEACHER
CHAR SIU (CHINESE BBQ PORK) RECIPE - THE WANDERLUST KITCHEN
CHINESE ROAST PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
CHINESE PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE - THE MEAT SOURCE
10 BEST ASIAN PORK TENDERLOIN SIDE DISHES RECIPES | YUMMLY
INSTANT POT CHINESE PORK TENDERLOIN - PRESSURE LUCK COOKING
ROAST PORK BELLY - HOW TO MAKE CHINESE ROAST PORK 烧肉 / SIEW YOKE
CHINESE ROAST PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE - FILLET - YOUTUBE
CHINESE ROAST PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE - FOOD.COM
CHAR SIU (CHINESE BBQ PORK), RESTAURANT-STYLE - THE WOKS OF LIFE
CHINESE BBQ PORK TENDERLOIN - MANITOBA PORK
10 BEST CHINESE PORK LOIN RECIPES | YUMMLY
LEFTOVER PORK ROAST CHINESE RECIPES - THERESCIPES.INFO
SLOW COOKED CHINESE STYLE PORK TENDERLOIN - SLIMMING WORLD
CHINESE BBQ PORK (CHAR SIU) WITH STEP-BY-STEP PHOTOS - EAT, LITTLE …
FOOD WISH CHINESE PORK - STIR FRY CHINESE LEEKS WITH ROAST PORK …
PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
CHINESE PORK TENDERLOIN SLICES | PANLASANG PINOY MEATY RECIPES
CHINESE BBQ PORK RECIPE + VIDEO | SILK ROAD RECIPES
CHINESE BARBECUED PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
64 EASY AND TASTY ROAST PORK CHINESE RECIPES BY HOME COOKS
CHINESE ROAST PORK (BETTER THAN CHINATOWN!) - RASA MALAYSIA
CHINESE PORK ROAST - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
EASY CHINESE BBQ PORK TENDERLOIN - TALKING MEALS
ROAST PORK WITH CHINESE VEGETABLES - THE WOKS OF LIFE
PORK LOIN RECIPES CHINESE STYLE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
#weeknight #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #appetizers #side-dishes #pork #asian #chinese #dietary #meat
★★ Chinese Roast Pork Tenderloin Recipe - Fillet21K views-07:06
AWESOME Roasted Pork Tenderloin Recipe | Merry Christmas | CiCi Li -Asian Home Cooking Recipes13K views-04:36
港式叉燒 | Chinese Roasted BBQ Pork Tenderloin "Char Siu" Recipe | EASY RECIPE | RESTAURANT REMAKE EP. 5826 views-06:46
Sweet & Spicy Asian Pork Tenderloin Recipe by The Deglutenizer4.1K views-08:07
Roast pork tenderloin - How to reverse sear with the amazing result (Chinese five spice flavor)2.9K views-07:00
Chinese BBQ Pork Recipe - Char Siu | Chinese Recipe1.9M views-08:33
You'll also love