CHOCOLATE, PEANUT BUTTER, AND BACON COOKIES
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place the bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain the bacon slices on paper towels.
- Mix flour, cocoa powder, and baking soda together in a bowl.
- Beat butter, brown sugar, and white sugar together with an electric mixer in a large bowl until smooth. Beat 1 egg into butter mixture. Beat second egg into mixture along with the vanilla extract; add flour mixture and mix well into a cookie dough. Crumble bacon and add to the dough with the chopped peanut butter cups; fold bacon and peanut butter cup chunks through the dough. Drop peanut butter in small amounts into the dough and swirl into the dough, but not mixing completely to integrate.
- Drop spoonfuls of dough onto baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the edges are golden, about 12 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 85 calories, Carbohydrate 9.9 g, Cholesterol 11.1 mg, Fat 4.4 g, Fiber 0.6 g, Protein 2.2 g, SaturatedFat 1.9 g, Sodium 88.7 mg, Sugar 6.2 g
CHOCOLATE, PEANUT BUTTER & CLASSIC BACON SKEWERS
- Soak skewers in water for 30 minutes.
- Thread cooked bacon onto skewers and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Microwave peanut butter and chocolate chips in separate bowls on high until melted.
- Drizzle the bacon with chocolate and peanut butter.
- Freeze for 20 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 225.8, Fat 18, SaturatedFat 6.2, Cholesterol 6.5, Sodium 160.8, Carbohydrate 14.2, Fiber 2, Sugar 10.7, Protein 6.1
More about "chocolate peanut butter classic bacon skewers recipes"
BEST CHOCOLATE BACON SKEWERS RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE ...
Category Dessert, SnackTotal Time 1 hr
KETO CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER PIE WITH BACON - BONAPPETEACH
4.7/5 (3)Total Time 4 hrs 30 minsCategory Sweet TreatsCalories 337 per serving
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350 F. Spray a 9 inch spring form pan with non-stick spray. 2. In a bowl, combine the crust ingredients and mix well. Pour them into the base of the spring form pan and pack it down evenly in a thin layer and about 1/2" up the sides. I like to use a small measuring cup to help press the mixture down. Bake for 10-12 minutes until its set and allow it to fully cool.
- 3. For the filling, combine the softened cream cheese, powdered sweetener, and peanut butter together in a mixing bowl and whip until smooth. Set it aside. Whip the cream separately until stiff peaks form and then combine the two by lightly mixing or folding them together.
- 4. Pour the filling into the prepared crust and smooth out the top. Cover it with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 4 hours (ideally works best overnight). Garnish with the melted chocolate, keto candied bacon, and chopped peanuts before serving (the bacon can get chewier if it sits over night in the fridge).
PEANUT BUTTER BACON CHOCOLATE CHUNK PUDDING COOKIES ...
Reviews 6Category DessertServings 36Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER BACON CAKE - MOM MAKES DINNER
5/5 (1)Estimated Reading Time 5 minsServings 1
- In a stand mixer or with a handheld, beat the sugar and eggs until pale yellow. Add the sour cream and then the vegetable oil.
CHOCOLATE BACON SKEWERS VIDEO - HOW TO MAKE CHOCOLATE ...
Occupation Senior Food EditorEstimated Reading Time 2 minsAuthor Lena Abraham
CHOCOLATE COVERED BACON SKEWERS - JONES DAIRY FARM
Servings 12Total Time 50 mins
HOMEMADE CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER - AVERIE COOKS
4.6/5 (7)Total Time 10 minsCategory Dips & CondimentsCalories 1444 per serving
OVER 50 INSANELY DELICIOUS CHOCOLATE & PEANUT BUTTER RECIPES
Reviews 51Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
PEANUT BUTTER BACON AND DARK CHOCOLATE COOKIES - JOY THE BAKER
Estimated Reading Time 5 minsTotal Time 30 mins
PEANUT BUTTER BACON BLONDIES | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY ...
ONE BOWL CHOCOLATE SHEET CAKE WITH CREAMY PEANUT BUTTER ...
Ratings 2Category DessertCuisine AmericanTotal Time 55 mins
SPICED SWEET POTATO & BACON SKEWERS WITH SAUSAGE ...
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
TOP 48 SWEET AND SAVOURY BACON RECIPES | FOOD NETWORK CANADA
PEANUT BUTTER & BACON CAKE | GENERAL MILLS CONVENIENCE AND ...
20 BEST PEANUT BUTTER RECIPES | HELP AROUND THE KITCHEN ...
BACON AND PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE TRUFFLES | THE SPLENDID ...
15 BEST CHOCOLATE APPETIZERS IDEAS | CHOCOLATE APPETIZERS ...
17 PICNIC FOOD RECIPES (QUICK & DELICIOUS)
Category Recipe CollectionPublished 2021-08-12
- Honey Lime Fruit Salad. Fruit salads are common picnic foods since they’re easy to make and quick to eat. This salad puts lime juice and honey together with your favorite fruit for a different spin on the classic recipe.
- Pumpkin Banana Breakfast Bars. The easiest to-go food is a snack bar. It’s small enough to keep you going and easy to pack and travel with but packs a big energy punch.
- Corn Maque Choux. Maque choux comes from Louisiana in the southern United States. The basic dish is corn with peppers, onions, and seasonings thickened with something like milk or oil.
- Bacon Cheddar Ranch Pinwheel. Picnics are a time to indulge in food, and here’s a dish for indulgence. Pinwheels are usually meat and cheese wrapped in a soft bread or tortilla so that it looks like a swirl or wheel.
- Reuben Burger. Sandwiches and burgers are the main foods of a picnic, so why not combine them? Imagine the ingredients of a Reuben sandwich and a hamburger all on one bun.
- Curried Potato Salad. Another big mainstay of picnics, potato salad is a side dish made from mashed potatoes, eggs, and mayonnaise mixed with vinegar and onions.
- Homemade Sweet Potato Chips. Homemade potato chips are healthier than the store-bought kind. There’s less salt, and it’s also more satisfying to smell as you pull them out of the oven or pour them into a bowl.
- Peanut Butter Pretzel Chocolate Chip Cookies. Any good picnic needs a dessert, and these cookies fit the bill. This two-in-one combination of sweet and salty is the perfect way to close out the picnic.
- Fried Chicken Tacos. Most picnic foods are easy to pick up and eat, and tacos are no exception to that rule. The chicken is put together with lettuce, tomatoes, cilantro, and more in a crispy taco shell.
- Maple Bacon Deviled Eggs. Deviled eggs are a popular side dish for picnics because they’re easy to make and easier to pick up and eat. They don’t take very long to cook, and are ready in twenty minutes.
CHOCOLATE BACON SKEWERS - CHRISTMAS KITCHEN
Total Time 1 hr
PEANUT BUTTER DESSERT | RECIPES.NET
CLASSIC NO-BAKE CHOCOLATE OAT COOKIES. – ALL RECIPES
ALL RECIPES – ALL RECIPES
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER CLASSIC BACON SKEWERS RECIPES
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER CLASSIC BACON SKEWERS
RECIPES - CLASSY CLUTTER
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER CLASSIC BACON SKEWERS RECIPE ...
CHOCOLATE, PEANUT BUTTER & CLASSIC BACON SKEWERS RECIPE ...
You'll also love